Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 23 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Harrison Township Michigan
United States
Member #90088
April 21, 2010
4265 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

"I had a screenname that I can't remember."

I may be a newbie around here but i can remember my screenname. 

"I had a screenname that I can't remember." <---ThinkTank Quote.

(that's the kind of person i would like to get my info from NOT)

It wont take me years to contribute to LP by going GOLD or PLATINUM and giving some useful info.

Personally i think you are just depressing.

Keep telling yourself "I am ThinkTank" maybe your head will explode. 

ROTF

CutlassBob Out

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Megastinkazoid is a little troll sitting in its mommie's basement trying to be something that it isn't.  French troll......... that is.

Megastinkazoid Oui, oui, all I got is a little pee-pee.

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40299 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Megastinkazoid is a little troll sitting in its mommie's basement trying to be something that it isn't.  French troll......... that is.

Megastinkazoid Oui, oui, all I got is a little pee-pee.

lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

omg now i really do have mascara dripping down my face.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40299 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

ps. megathing , trying to pit the women here against each other won't work any better than your number picking.

dr65 and rosie have more class than you'll ever see in 2 lifetimes. now get back to your donuts and big gulps ...the only numbers you probably need to worry about is your sugar levels.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22861 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2010, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

You are no man? Interesting.

You win, then.

I could swear, in the state of Texas, it's rare a woman would jump into an argument with a man, itching for a fight (verbal). It is not lady-like ----- this is the same issue I had with Jrosina. What's interesting, she's lady-like with other members and quite funny in personality. So is Sully.

I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you have said those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over 240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn you upside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of my character but an example of the power between you and I as you like to itch for a fight with a man like me. It's unnatural for any woman to think they have this mysterious advantage over man. They do not. Understand?

I suggest to you, conduct yourself like a woman. Be mindful of your womanhood and the nature as that of a woman. Don't foul-mouth me, I am not your enemy. Show incentives for men uphold our long-serving traditions to protect and cherish our women. Don't violate this delicate bond, tradition with the foolish things that comes out of your mouth. Again, understand?

I Am ThinkTank.

Well now..I've just been hit and run by a Texas steer....or a thinly sliced piece of veal courtesy of butcher dr. Don't feel special either about

being put in the veal class...it's a baby all the same.

It's all good...I've got a way of getting under peoples' skin sometimes. Something I wrote must've rubbed you the wrong way for you to be wanting

to grab my ankles and give me a spankin'.

6 feet tall and 240 pounds? Did you type that correctly or mean: 4'0" and 62 pounds? Doesn't matter if you're 7 feet tall and 375 pounds - Texas

man, I ain't afraid of you. In fact, I've got a new name for you: Mega-Veal Chop.

Understand this..you came here with an attitude bigger than Texas. All I asked you is if you expected to be treated any different...oh and called

you Tank-Boy. Was that it? Or was it the feelings part of it?

People with character do not say uncharacteristic things. People with a dead on system produce a win in less than 10 years. People who ask

others if they understand things, don't understand things themselves. The reason your system doesn't work and you don't have the $$$$$$$

you're looking for is all because of your very, uncharacteristically Texan, little mind.

I won't be taking any suggestions from you, you've already proven they don't work.

You need to go back to the drawing board..not only for a MM rehash but for a lesson in what it is to be a real Texan.

I've heard they grow 'em big in Texas, I guess they need their share of big dummies too.

Addison,IL
            United States
            Member #87056
            February 16, 2010
            1 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I have not had will power to read all the pages of this topic, but my question is: did this guis showed you what he got ?
            I'm curious, I myself trying to crack lottery games 20 years and came up with little system only, but I cannot tell what I have

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2010, 5:48 am - IP Logged

You are no man? Interesting.

You win, then.

I could swear, in the state of Texas, it's rare a woman would jump into an argument with a man, itching for a fight (verbal). It is not lady-like ----- this is the same issue I had with Jrosina. What's interesting, she's lady-like with other members and quite funny in personality. So is Sully.

I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you have said those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over 240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn you upside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of my character but an example of the power between you and I as you like to itch for a fight with a man like me. It's unnatural for any woman to think they have this mysterious advantage over man. They do not. Understand?

I suggest to you, conduct yourself like a woman. Be mindful of your womanhood and the nature as that of a woman. Don't foul-mouth me, I am not your enemy. Show incentives for men uphold our long-serving traditions to protect and cherish our women. Don't violate this delicate bond, tradition with the foolish things that comes out of your mouth. Again, understand?

I Am ThinkTank.

You sound like a tough guy with women MTT, I wonder how tough you are with men?

If I was the Sheriff in your County I'd be checking to see if there's any prostitutes turning up missing.

You fit the profile.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40299 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2010, 7:08 am - IP Logged

I have not had will power to read all the pages of this topic, but my question is: did this guis showed you what he got ?
                I'm curious, I myself trying to crack lottery games 20 years and came up with little system only, but I cannot tell what I have

NO , Go to the jackpot forums , some of the best are all right there, ignore my jackpot posts i'm terrible at picking jackpot numbers but, i have fun trying anyway. good luck to you.

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2010, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Well now..I've just been hit and run by a Texas steer....or a thinly sliced piece of veal courtesy of butcher dr. Don't feel special either about

being put in the veal class...it's a baby all the same.

It's all good...I've got a way of getting under peoples' skin sometimes. Something I wrote must've rubbed you the wrong way for you to be wanting

to grab my ankles and give me a spankin'.

6 feet tall and 240 pounds? Did you type that correctly or mean: 4'0" and 62 pounds? Doesn't matter if you're 7 feet tall and 375 pounds - Texas

man, I ain't afraid of you. In fact, I've got a new name for you: Mega-Veal Chop.

Understand this..you came here with an attitude bigger than Texas. All I asked you is if you expected to be treated any different...oh and called

you Tank-Boy. Was that it? Or was it the feelings part of it?

People with character do not say uncharacteristic things. People with a dead on system produce a win in less than 10 years. People who ask

others if they understand things, don't understand things themselves. The reason your system doesn't work and you don't have the $$$$$$$

you're looking for is all because of your very, uncharacteristically Texan, little mind.

I won't be taking any suggestions from you, you've already proven they don't work.

You need to go back to the drawing board..not only for a MM rehash but for a lesson in what it is to be a real Texan.

I've heard they grow 'em big in Texas, I guess they need their share of big dummies too.

Please, Please, Please!!! dr65, Sully, Ca-dreamin,  and all women of Lottery Post: DO NOT Answer a fool in his Folly, less you will be like one of them; once I discovered I was talking to a Fool I stop posting any reply on his thread!! 

Since he is so big and Bad let him prove it to himself!! And let's not answer him any more! No amount of negative adjectives will let him see the light!!!

You see the man is a Hundred-Proof fool!!! Only a fool would say tall as he is, He would hold a woman by the ankles upside-down putting her very close to the family jewels. Hold a Tigress by the tail get sliced up to the boner!!

There is nothing here ladies, lets keep it moving!! the rest is history, end of story!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2010, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Please, Please, Please!!! dr65, Sully, Ca-dreamin,  and all women of Lottery Post: DO NOT Answer a fool in his Folly, less you will be like one of them; once I discovered I was talking to a Fool I stop posting any reply on his thread!! 

Since he is so big and Bad let him prove it to himself!! And let's not answer him any more! No amount of negative adjectives will let him see the light!!!

You see the man is a Hundred-Proof fool!!! Only a fool would say tall as he is, He would hold a woman by the ankles upside-down putting her very close to the family jewels. Hold a Tigress by the tail get sliced up to the boner!!

There is nothing here ladies, lets keep it moving!! the rest is history, end of story!!

Remind me not to mess with you Rosie. I don't like that kinda slicing.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Lorena Bobbit, a bonerfide hero to a lot of wimmins.

I'll cut you down to size, my leetel friend.

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Maybe jara, just maybe if he is very lucky he will meet up with a Crazier person than himself,  like Lorena ouch!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22861 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

jarasan!

Eek

LOL

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Remind me not to mess with you Rosie. I don't like that kinda slicing.

neither do I rd,  but what's a woman to do when faced with an orangutan!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Lorena Bobbit, a bonerfide hero to a lot of wimmins.

I'll cut you down to size, my leetel friend.

I heard John Wayne Bobbit is working for "Snap-on" tools.

Page 23 of 29