Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 24 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22899 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Please, Please, Please!!! dr65, Sully, Ca-dreamin,  and all women of Lottery Post: DO NOT Answer a fool in his Folly, less you will be like one of them; once I discovered I was talking to a Fool I stop posting any reply on his thread!! 

Since he is so big and Bad let him prove it to himself!! And let's not answer him any more! No amount of negative adjectives will let him see the light!!!

You see the man is a Hundred-Proof fool!!! Only a fool would say tall as he is, He would hold a woman by the ankles upside-down putting her very close to the family jewels. Hold a Tigress by the tail get sliced up to the boner!!

There is nothing here ladies, lets keep it moving!! the rest is history, end of story!!

Ahhh, jrosina...easy for you to say. The guy likes you..probably some self serving reason involved anyway. I know a fool when I see one but would

not call him that because there is, in some way we have not seen yet, some worth in his existence.

I'm not one for banding - as in together - at the prompting of another especially when I'm the sole person that's been attacked. I really was never

one to be guided...or lead.

So the best plan here may be for you to just leave him alone like you said and leave him to his follies. The way I see it, he's a regular run of the

mill chauvinist who is delighting right now in putting you, as a woman, in your place. Not me - I don't go for that garbage.

He went over the line way back and more so when he talked about seeing him face to face and the ankle bit. He is seeing the light alright..he might

not like it (the reason for the lastest threatening post) but at least he's seeing it. It just goes along with his try, try again mindset...one day he'll

get it right...maybe.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22899 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I heard John Wayne Bobbit is working for "Snap-on" tools.

EekEek

LOLLOL

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22899 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

M-TT

" I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you havesaid those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn youupside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of mycharacter but an example of the power between you and I as you like toitch for a fight with a man like me."

So you're 6' and weigh 240 and brag about being able to manhandle a female and at the same time ask what have you done to upset someone? What a fine example you are. Of a Neandrethal maybe. Maybe you're the missing link.

And by the way, Texas man, everyone has joints and tendons and ligaments and that's how fights are ended very quickly. Seeing a 6' 240 jerk on the ground holding a wrist, knee or elbos and wondering what happend is actually quite entertaining.

Almost as entertaining as you starting a thread about what a lotto genius you are turning into you are genius that just knew you vould pick three numbers, and then turning into you being a bad arse cyber bully that could beat on a female.

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Thank you Coin Toss.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22899 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

dr you are a babe!  I seen you on the photo thread. 

Thumbs Up

Embarassed

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

"tr" for sale!!!...get your "tr" while it's hot!!! Goin' once...goin' twice!!!Green laughLOLNaughtyJester Laugh.

I just couldn't resist it...no way!! I tried...after spittin' coffee all over my key board!!

L.L.

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Ahhh, jrosina...easy for you to say. The guy likes you..probably some self serving reason involved anyway. I know a fool when I see one but would

not call him that because there is, in some way we have not seen yet, some worth in his existence.

I'm not one for banding - as in together - at the prompting of another especially when I'm the sole person that's been attacked. I really was never

one to be guided...or lead.

So the best plan here may be for you to just leave him alone like you said and leave him to his follies. The way I see it, he's a regular run of the

mill chauvinist who is delighting right now in putting you, as a woman, in your place. Not me - I don't go for that garbage.

He went over the line way back and more so when he talked about seeing him face to face and the ankle bit. He is seeing the light alright..he might

not like it (the reason for the lastest threatening post) but at least he's seeing it. It just goes along with his try, try again mindset...one day he'll

get it right...maybe.

Haha..."Like" me????!!!!  if you recall I was Attacked by this None-man, First!!! been called a "wayward woman", among some other things! So please don't you fall for is divide and conquer bull Dirt!!   

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22899 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Contrary to the title of this thread - each poster is a thoroughbred here.

Everyone that contributes day in and day out unselfishly, without attitude, without underlying issues, without a holier than thou attitude and

without feeling inferior or a need to rise above everyone else is an absolute benefit to the site. I have seen many, many good things here.

How anyone can honestly believe there aren't enough good players here is beyond me and that kind of person needs to move on.

As far as the crummy title to this thread goes....it should be retitled - EVERYONE IS A THOROUGHBRED.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22899 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Haha..."Like" me????!!!!  if you recall I was Attacked by this None-man, First!!! been called a "wayward woman", among some other things! So please don't you fall for is divide and conquer bull Dirt!!   

lol! That is funny. It is divide and conquer - if he can divide the women right out of it, he conquered...you see? It's not about who was attacked

first, it was the severity of the attack. I don't recall him saying he'd like to meet you face to face to see if you'd say the same things as you did

here...but if he did, he'd still be reading about it. I'm pretty much once and done, each thing handled as it arises and if I see it...most of all, if

I feel like it. This guy needed a reply to his hogwash posts.

I'm not falling for any bull poo...I'm pretty good at seeing the whole picture.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2010, 10:02 am - IP Logged

You are no man? Interesting.

You win, then.

I could swear, in the state of Texas, it's rare a woman would jump into an argument with a man, itching for a fight (verbal). It is not lady-like ----- this is the same issue I had with Jrosina. What's interesting, she's lady-like with other members and quite funny in personality. So is Sully.

I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you have said those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over 240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn you upside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of my character but an example of the power between you and I as you like to itch for a fight with a man like me. It's unnatural for any woman to think they have this mysterious advantage over man. They do not. Understand?

I suggest to you, conduct yourself like a woman. Be mindful of your womanhood and the nature as that of a woman. Don't foul-mouth me, I am not your enemy. Show incentives for men uphold our long-serving traditions to protect and cherish our women. Don't violate this delicate bond, tradition with the foolish things that comes out of your mouth. Again, understand?

I Am ThinkTank.

'Tank, I see you as being very frustrated but, for the wrong reasons. You're down on yourself because everyone else is tired of your "non-productive" antics. People want to see results, and, when they do you can have all the fun you want because they know you're about business and can produce. In this case, you haven't shown any capabilities of actually making money on ANY of the games they play.

This is not good. Even if your theories made more sense, they'd probably TRY to meet you half way but, I can't see where you get your logic from, buddy. If you really want to make things right, then produce some winning numbers...let your work speak for itself. It was okay to talk about "handling" people with your number skills, and, that didn't even work out too well.

But, to post on a national forum how you'd handle a WOMAN...physically because of what she's said regarding your lotto incapabilities offers a lot about what type of guy you just may be. I like to "handle" women, too, but not the way you're talkin' about. I think you should leave this alone and work on your DUMBERS...I mean NUMBERS.

L.L.

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2010, 10:25 am - IP Logged

lol! That is funny. It is divide and conquer - if he can divide the women right out of it, he conquered...you see? It's not about who was attacked

first, it was the severity of the attack. I don't recall him saying he'd like to meet you face to face to see if you'd say the same things as you did

here...but if he did, he'd still be reading about it. I'm pretty much once and done, each thing handled as it arises and if I see it...most of all, if

I feel like it. This guy needed a reply to his hogwash posts.

I'm not falling for any bull poo...I'm pretty good at seeing the whole picture.

Good dr! he is in capable hands!!!! Great!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

You are no man? Interesting.

You win, then.

I could swear, in the state of Texas, it's rare a woman would jump into an argument with a man, itching for a fight (verbal). It is not lady-like ----- this is the same issue I had with Jrosina. What's interesting, she's lady-like with other members and quite funny in personality. So is Sully.

I have a question: What have I done to upset you? Would you have said those things to me in person? I stand over 6 feet tall and over 240 pounds. A Texas man.

For a surety, I can grab you by the ankles in one scoop, turn you upside down in mid-air and spank you. This is not a reflection of my character but an example of the power between you and I as you like to itch for a fight with a man like me. It's unnatural for any woman to think they have this mysterious advantage over man. They do not. Understand?

I suggest to you, conduct yourself like a woman. Be mindful of your womanhood and the nature as that of a woman. Don't foul-mouth me, I am not your enemy. Show incentives for men uphold our long-serving traditions to protect and cherish our women. Don't violate this delicate bond, tradition with the foolish things that comes out of your mouth. Again, understand?

I Am ThinkTank.

Open threat to a Lady???!!!  how much lower are you planning to go on this thread?! Do you think she would show up unprepared for the likes of you?!! Your Unmanlyness is showing Creep! You better understand that there are ways to get to you! Understand!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                        Atlanta, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #84484
                        December 29, 2009
                        162 Posts
                        Posted: April 28, 2010, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Attn All My Fellow LP'ers, This Has Gone On Long Enough!! Nothing Has Been Accomplished & It's Beyond UGLY!!! Let MTT Post 2 Himself & By Himself!!! MTT I Have Nothing Against U.. But This Is Getting Kinda Childish!!

**Almost Doesn't Count**

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: April 28, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Take a little off the top please..

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #62319
                            June 24, 2008
                            242 Posts
                            Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Some of you are right, this has gone on too long. It is not good. I have no problem with American woman. Most are good people. There are a few, which I think are on the fringe of society like JROSINA and DR65.

Indeed, it would've been smart if you had spoke your little minds and be done with it, but, you keep flaming it and flaming it. I do not understand it. You expect me to take it and take it and take it. When does it stop? Never.

For a surety, I was in the process of explaining my method and kept getting interrupted by the likes of DR65. Are you comprehending???? I was EXPLAINING MY METHOD to you stiffneck people!

Repeat:

I WAS EXPLAINING THE METHOD!!!!

What did I get? Another slap in the face. I explain something and instead of ASKING QUESTIONS to move the learning process forward, I get met with insults after insults. When does it stop? Never.

As a truth, I never beat up a woman in the fantasy I've been portrayed. Only a fringe element of society would make-up a caricature notion of me beating up a woman. Why? Because it plays on the psyche of men. Feeble-mind men reads it and get incited and think they can harm me. That will not happen.

I have come to the conclusion this post has been ill-served. Not by me, by the likes of fringe element of society that bent on disrupting civilized colloboration on number matters.

A thought came to me ---

If you had a shrunked I.Q., I would have overlooked that (even miraculously cured your lack of understanding and made you understand what I'm saying -- I Am ThinkTank). I would've trained your mind to look at the numbers the right way. I would've shown how patterns are formed, how it ends, how it starts anew.

I started from the beginning and had much to show you but your patience is your enemy. You have none! You want, you want, you want but you do not have the patience to first LEARN it!

A bad experience indeed.

(Todd, if you have the power to do so, if you're willing, I ask that you completely delete the entire post/thread. I have had it with some of these stiffneck, fringe people).

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Some of you are right, this has gone on too long. It is not good. I have no problem with American woman. Most are good people. There are a few, which I think are on the fringe of society like JROSINA and DR65.

Indeed, it would've been smart if you had spoke your little minds and be done with it, but, you keep flaming it and flaming it. I do not understand it. You expect me to take it and take it and take it. When does it stop? Never.

For a surety, I was in the process of explaining my method and kept getting interrupted by the likes of DR65. Are you comprehending???? I was EXPLAINING MY METHOD to you stiffneck people!

Repeat:

I WAS EXPLAINING THE METHOD!!!!

What did I get? Another slap in the face. I explain something and instead of ASKING QUESTIONS to move the learning process forward, I get met with insults after insults. When does it stop? Never.

As a truth, I never beat up a woman in the fantasy I've been portrayed. Only a fringe element of society would make-up a caricature notion of me beating up a woman. Why? Because it plays on the psyche of men. Feeble-mind men reads it and get incited and think they can harm me. That will not happen.

I have come to the conclusion this post has been ill-served. Not by me, by the likes of fringe element of society that bent on disrupting civilized colloboration on number matters.

A thought came to me ---

If you had a shrunked I.Q., I would have overlooked that (even miraculously cured your lack of understanding and made you understand what I'm saying -- I Am ThinkTank). I would've trained your mind to look at the numbers the right way. I would've shown how patterns are formed, how it ends, how it starts anew.

I started from the beginning and had much to show you but your patience is your enemy. You have none! You want, you want, you want but you do not have the patience to first LEARN it!

A bad experience indeed.

(Todd, if you have the power to do so, if you're willing, I ask that you completely delete the entire post/thread. I have had it with some of these stiffneck, fringe people).

Think Thank, You made it Ugly and nasty from the start! When you say that we are on the fringe of society you are Projecting!

I did not even bother to read what you were saying any longer. And frankly did not even care to come back to this thread to cast my pearls to the swine!.. until I saw a member that I care for, come to it.  Then is where I read that, you actually threatend dr65 with Physical harm!!!!!   

Now once again,  you want sympathy like the true psychopath that you are! 

You took pleasure in  insulting people, called them Idiots, Inept, vulgar and suggest that they have preference for their own gender, and that's fine!

But the moment you are fired back on, because you are talking to "real" women and not rag dolls;  then "wow is me"!! "How could they"

You are right go away and get some help take the medicine that the psychiatrist prescribed for your type of illness,  and when you are well

come back with an apology and  with respect and you will be respected! And overlook that you know Jack about numbers!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 24 of 29