Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 27 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

As a standard member, the "Sent items" feature is not available to you. But it will get to Todd.

That's something I didn't know.  That clarifies the reason he couldn't access it.

Good luck to everyone!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

No, I will go back to lurking as I have been.............waaaaayyyyy before you even land foot in here.

I'm in Senority and you're the newcomer. Understand?

Got yah by 2 years dummy..

Houston
      United States
      Member #62319
      June 24, 2008
      242 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

When I'm providing instructions on how to do something that's all I'm doing.  I am not a practical joker nor do I have controls over anything on LP except what my membership levels provides for me personally.

If you are having difficulty accessing something then you might want to discuss it with Todd because he's the person who controls the site.  I've told you how to contact him which is through private message.  Nothing more and nothing less.  

However you might try removing the chip from your shoulder before you do.

I mentioned nothing about having difficulties. The message was "sent," The Send Item folder showed I sent nothing. I'm simply trying to understand if he actually recieved it, that's all.

All that "removing the chip from my shoulder" comments is consistent with insensitive people ---- LIBERAL people.

(Are there any conservatives around here.....??)

Houston
        United States
        Member #62319
        June 24, 2008
        242 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Got yah by 2 years dummy..

...don't bet on it. I see you started posting in 2006. Nice try ----- check some of my reading here (before it gets deleted) and learn how long I've been here.

I've been here longer than some of the features on this site.

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40497 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I've tried the booga booga with Buddie and Lil' Buddie and it's a MEXICAN STANDOFF!  They reflect and amplify back the booga booga with the sheer power of their potent cortex.  We booga booga and they send back BOOGA! BOOGA! BOOGA!  We try to ignore them but they are always waiting,  taunting, running back and forth,  un-nerving to say the least.

Evil squirrelThe face of evil.

he's yelling ...help help i'm going to buried like a nut.

save the squirrel...

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

he's yelling ...help help i'm going to buried like a nut.

save the squirrel...

.....stop trying to measure up to Jrosina. I'm not laughingConfused

konane's avatar - wallace
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #1265
              March 13, 2003
              3333 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

...don't bet on it. I see you started posting in 2006. Nice try ----- check some of my reading here (before it gets deleted) and learn how long I've been here.

I've been here longer than some of the features on this site.

Did you post under another name?

Good luck to everyone!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40497 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Green laughI am

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2010, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Did you post under another name?

Yes.... I started back in '04 or '05. Can't remember that name I had. I then exiled for a while and came back and been lurking in the background since. I can call out some member names that was bigger personalities back then but since disappeared.

Rjoh used to be a talker. So was Stack. I missed that physco kid --- he had a funny way of laying words on the page haha... the physcomo (or something like that) he called himself.

The Possum guy (forgot his name). He used to come out, always defending himself that somebody stole his idea and using it to make money hahah. Good guy, did some good work here.

FJA.... whatever happen to him.

I can go on and on but you get the drift. I come from back in the day compare to these newcomers like Tiggs, YOU, Jrosina, Sully and the rest of your little gang.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

"you reap what you sow......"  I think that is from the Bible.

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Yes.... I started back in '04 or '05. Can't remember that name I had. I then exiled for a while and came back and been lurking in the background since. I can call out some member names that was bigger personalities back then but since disappeared.

Rjoh used to be a talker. So was Stack. I missed that physco kid --- he had a funny way of laying words on the page haha... the physcomo (or something like that) he called himself.

The Possum guy (forgot his name). He used to come out, always defending himself that somebody stole his idea and using it to make money hahah. Good guy, did some good work here.

FJA.... whatever happen to him.

I can go on and on but you get the drift. I come from back in the day compare to these newcomers like Tiggs, YOU, Jrosina, Sully and the rest of your little gang.

Just watching Todd, work his  back parts off, and not puting in one red cent! Oh Boy!!!! Mega Mooocher!! Never contibuted anything to the site!! Nothing! No silver,No Gold, Definetly nooo Platinum!  Nothing!! Absolutely Nothing!!!  This is rich!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

...also, I've been in the days where Todd had a much bigger prescence than he does now. I've seen the man had to lay down the LAW on individual members.... even banning some. A no nonsense guy, straight forward. It's always funny he had a habit of taking someone's post and move it to the proper topic heading and tell them so like a surprised smack upside the head hahaha.

I still have some question about Todd though. Good site, the only site of its kind. I can't help but think he's affiliated with the bigger jackpot games in some kind of "cabal" way. I mean, isn't this site a genius??? It's perfect for like-minded individuals that regards the Lottery as a big f---king deal!

Anyway, it is time. I must get back to my solidary self; lurk in the backgrounds and see all that goes on. One day you will see me up there on Maddog Challenge and it will be unbelievable what I do. This too shall come to pass.

Even still it is time for this post/thread to end. I want no traces of my existence to lingers in a manner like this.

I Am ThinkTank

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

...also, I've been in the days where Todd had a much bigger prescence than he does now. I've seen the man had to lay down the LAW on individual members.... even banning some. A no nonsense guy, straight forward. It's always funny he had a habit of taking someone's post and move it to the proper topic heading and tell them so like a surprised smack upside the head hahaha.

I still have some question about Todd though. Good site, the only site of its kind. I can't help but think he's affiliated with the bigger jackpot games in some kind of "cabal" way. I mean, isn't this site a genius??? It's perfect for like-minded individuals that regards the Lottery as a big f---king deal!

Anyway, it is time. I must get back to my solidary self; lurk in the backgrounds and see all that goes on. One day you will see me up there on Maddog Challenge and it will be unbelievable what I do. This too shall come to pass.

Even still it is time for this post/thread to end. I want no traces of my existence to lingers in a manner like this.

I Am ThinkTank

You are so much better then the rest of us so why bother...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

"you reap what you sow......"  I think that is from the Bible.

Galatians 6: 7

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

---------------------------------------------------------------

In Tennessee we say: Ya don't plant corn and get cotton.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Everytime tiggs reads your post's it reminds him of Archie Bunker flushing the commode upstairs..

Page 27 of 29