Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 26 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Think Thank,  I can talk to you about Biblical Points from Genesis to Revelation any time of the week, and twice on Sunday! Your woman hating Issues is causing your views to be twisted, and you will have to face GOD one day!  HE LOVES Women!

The only thing you can do is Leave like you said you wanted to!  As long as you, keep spouting your stupid rhetoric! you will be answered back! Just Leave dr65 and all of us out of your sick twisted mind!

Coin Toss, said you are a time Vampire and an attention whore!!!  He is wright!!   Now go! the thread will not be as long as you are not,  It will be out! just like you!

No. I do not want to talk biblical points with you. I'm sure you will view it from a woman perspective and think God is a Woman as well. I'm even positive you'd think it's Adam's fault for Eve eating the apple and in some twisted, logical viewpoint, blame man for all women's problems.

If you're sincered about me leaving, take my request to help me delete the entire thread/post. Don't flame the issues between you and I by involving others. Am I talking to others? No, I'm talking to YOU. You alone. You have keep your little "cohorts" that keep coming back ---- it doesn't represent the majority of LP members. Only a few that be. So, maybe you can take your own advice and leave by helping me have this post/thread deleted for good.

Both sides should be happy then.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

No. I do not want to talk biblical points with you. I'm sure you will view it from a woman perspective and think God is a Woman as well. I'm even positive you'd think it's Adam's fault for Eve eating the apple and in some twisted, logical viewpoint, blame man for all women's problems.

If you're sincered about me leaving, take my request to help me delete the entire thread/post. Don't flame the issues between you and I by involving others. Am I talking to others? No, I'm talking to YOU. You alone. You have keep your little "cohorts" that keep coming back ---- it doesn't represent the majority of LP members. Only a few that be. So, maybe you can take your own advice and leave by helping me have this post/thread deleted for good.

Both sides should be happy then.

Unlike youuuu;  I do my best not to be selfserving!! You are the one That started this thread! So You figure out how to get this dastardly thing Buried!! 

The only one having a problem with making yourself understood here is YOU!!!

You got yourself in this, You get yourself out!!!  You will eat this cow all by yourself!             

Remember???!!!

You are Think Tank!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

konane's avatar - wallace
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3333 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

You want the thread deleted...... then see the blue bar at the top of the page that says Private Inbox, click that then click Send New Message.  Send the message to Todd, and provide him with this link to this thread  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212159  so he'll know which one.  Give him a brief explanation of why you're asking to have it removed.

Good luck to everyone!

Houston
        United States
        Member #62319
        June 24, 2008
        242 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Unlike youuuu;  I do my best not to be selfserving!! You are the one That started this thread! So You figure out how to get this dastardly thing Buried!! 

The only one having a problem with making yourself understood here is YOU!!!

You got yourself in this, You get yourself out!!!  You will eat this cow all by yourself!             

Remember???!!!

You are Think Tank!!

Even I have to admit the "comedian" in you is unmatched by any I've seen so far in LP. I knew you had a funny personality but I didn't think you could actually make me laugh.

You are right: I am ThinkTank and need to figure this out. Hahah.

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

You want the thread deleted...... then see the blue bar at the top of the page that says Private Inbox, click that then click Send New Message.  Send the message to Todd, and provide him with this link to this thread  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212159  so he'll know which one.  Give him a brief explanation of why you're asking to have it removed.

Thank you.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40513 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I've tried the booga booga with Buddie and Lil' Buddie and it's a MEXICAN STANDOFF!  They reflect and amplify back the booga booga with the sheer power of their potent cortex.  We booga booga and they send back BOOGA! BOOGA! BOOGA!  We try to ignore them but they are always waiting,  taunting, running back and forth,  un-nerving to say the least.

Evil squirrelThe face of evil.

LOL Darn thing is so ugly he's cute.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I send in the request as instructed. I checked the Sent Items on the Private Message and it shows I send "0" item. I had just send that message. How do I know if he (Todd) recieved it?

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I send in the request as instructed. I checked the Sent Items on the Private Message and it shows I send "0" item. I had just send that message. How do I know if he (Todd) recieved it?

As a standard member, the "Sent items" feature is not available to you. But it will get to Todd.

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

A thought.....

I've been to several chat sites and a post/thread removal can happen in a matter of seconds. I want this post deleted before anything else get started. It should end now, good time to do so now to prevent any more argument.

Maybe if all my critics will also send Todd a message, it will then be an urgent request and he may act sooner (just a thought).

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Check back in your Sent Items message folder to see if it shows sent.  It should also show if it's been read.  If nothing shows in your Sent Items folder when you check back you'll have to re-send your original message.  Be sure to briefly state what the message is about in the Subject area.  If you re-send and have done the process correctly you'll get a pop up message stating Message Sent or something to that effect.

Good luck to everyone!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

A thought.....

I've been to several chat sites and a post/thread removal can happen in a matter of seconds. I want this post deleted before anything else get started. It should end now, good time to do so now to prevent any more argument.

Maybe if all my critics will also send Todd a message, it will then be an urgent request and he may act sooner (just a thought).

Why don't you just leave?..Unplug your computer,you do know how to do that,right?..

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Check back in your Sent Items message folder to see if it shows sent.  It should also show if it's been read.  If nothing shows in your Sent Items folder when you check back you'll have to re-send your original message.  Be sure to briefly state what the message is about in the Subject area.  If you re-send and have done the process correctly you'll get a pop up message stating Message Sent or something to that effect.

I check the folder and I am denied from entering it. Did you knew this ahead of time and told me this to get satisfaction for me being denied, Konane????

Houston
                          United States
                          Member #62319
                          June 24, 2008
                          242 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Why don't you just leave?..Unplug your computer,you do know how to do that,right?..

No, I will go back to lurking as I have been.............waaaaayyyyy before you even land foot in here.

I'm in Senority and you're the newcomer. Understand?

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I check the folder and I am denied from entering it. Did you knew this ahead of time and told me this to get satisfaction for me being denied, Konane????

Think Tank is always Thinking..That's his problem..

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3333 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

When I'm providing instructions on how to do something that's all I'm doing.  I am not a practical joker nor do I have controls over anything on LP except what my membership levels provides for me personally.

If you are having difficulty accessing something then you might want to discuss it with Todd because he's the person who controls the site.  I've told you how to contact him which is through private message.  Nothing more and nothing less.  

However you might try removing the chip from your shoulder before you do.

Good luck to everyone!

Page 26 of 29