Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not enough thoroughbred players around here...

Topic closed. 420 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 25 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
23230 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2010, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Think Thank, You made it Ugly and nasty from the start! When you say that we are on the fringe of society you are Projecting!

I did not even bother to read what you were saying any longer. And frankly did not even care to come back to this thread to cast my pearls to the swine!.. until I saw a member that I care for, come to it.  Then is where I read that, you actually threatend dr65 with Physical harm!!!!!   

Now once again,  you want sympathy like the true psychopath that you are! 

You took pleasure in  insulting people, called them Idiots, Inept, vulgar and suggest that they have preference for their own gender, and that's fine!

But the moment you are fired back on, because you are talking to "real" women and not rag dolls;  then "wow is me"!! "How could they"

You are right go away and get some help take the medicine that the psychiatrist prescribed for your type of illness,  and when you are well

come back with an apology and  with respect and you will be respected! And overlook that you know Jack about numbers!!!

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

Thank you jrosina!!

Houston
    United States
    Member #62319
    June 24, 2008
    242 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2010, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Think Thank, You made it Ugly and nasty from the start! When you say that we are on the fringe of society you are Projecting!

I did not even bother to read what you were saying any longer. And frankly did not even care to come back to this thread to cast my pearls to the swine!.. until I saw a member that I care for, come to it.  Then is where I read that, you actually threatend dr65 with Physical harm!!!!!   

Now once again,  you want sympathy like the true psychopath that you are! 

You took pleasure in  insulting people, called them Idiots, Inept, vulgar and suggest that they have preference for their own gender, and that's fine!

But the moment you are fired back on, because you are talking to "real" women and not rag dolls;  then "wow is me"!! "How could they"

You are right go away and get some help take the medicine that the psychiatrist prescribed for your type of illness,  and when you are well

come back with an apology and  with respect and you will be respected! And overlook that you know Jack about numbers!!!

You see, you done it again. It is a vicious cycle.

In the beginning, I admit my wrongs. I apologize. You then insult me a number of times before I had to insult you back and then plead for you to stop doing that. You did not stop, though. You kept flaming it.

Sometimes, I said nothing at all and the insults kept piling. As I said, when does it stop? I have shown restraint....there has to be an ounce of fairness in your mind to see that I have tried. Of course you wil denied it and say I never tried. It is a nature, a nature of a woman to keep the "anger" alive and run your mouth with no end in sight. That, in my opinion, is the definition of a WAYWARD WOMAN.

You earn that title, woman. Wear it with pride! (See, you see.... it just goes back and forth)

I don't want to argue with you or DR65. The least you can do for me is help me understand how to delete this post/thread.

Do I make a request to Todd personally or do I hit the violation button to have it remove? How do I do it? Help me and the both of us will be satisfied, agree?

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

You see, you done it again. It is a vicious cycle.

In the beginning, I admit my wrongs. I apologize. You then insult me a number of times before I had to insult you back and then plead for you to stop doing that. You did not stop, though. You kept flaming it.

Sometimes, I said nothing at all and the insults kept piling. As I said, when does it stop? I have shown restraint....there has to be an ounce of fairness in your mind to see that I have tried. Of course you wil denied it and say I never tried. It is a nature, a nature of a woman to keep the "anger" alive and run your mouth with no end in sight. That, in my opinion, is the definition of a WAYWARD WOMAN.

You earn that title, woman. Wear it with pride! (See, you see.... it just goes back and forth)

I don't want to argue with you or DR65. The least you can do for me is help me understand how to delete this post/thread.

Do I make a request to Todd personally or do I hit the violation button to have it remove? How do I do it? Help me and the both of us will be satisfied, agree?

Think Thank the one who seems unable to see is You!!!! Can't you see that you Insulted Women who are Mothers, wives, daughters????

If you can't understand that,  you are in worse shape than I originally thought, I also have no more desire to keep addressing you!  You Have  A mayor  Problem!!!!

And now you ask for help from the woman  you heaped insults on, no end! Go Get Help!! Before some poor woman fall victim to you!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10390 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

M-TT

"Sometimes, I said nothing at all and the insults kept piling. As I said, when does it stop?"

Considering your first post in this thread was an insult to everyone here, and that you've proven yourself to be a bag of hot air, a no-results braggart, a cyber bully, an attention whore, and a time and energy vampire it will stop when you hit a jackpot.

There are many, many people here on LP that are experienced players yet can't "pick their nose." They differ from you because they don't brag about it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Think Thank the one who seems unable to see is You!!!! Can't you see that you Insulted Women who are Mothers, wives, daughters????

If you can't understand that,  you are in worse shape than I originally thought, I also have no more desire to keep addressing you!  You Have  A mayor  Problem!!!!

And now you ask for help from the woman  you heaped insults on, no end! Go Get Help!! Before some poor woman fall victim to you!!

There it goes again. I hope bystanders that's reading this can see who's doing what, who's flaming it more. You looking at this through the prism of: Woman. You claim I insulted woman, mothers, wives and daughters.

How 'bout you realizing you insulted: Man, Fathers, Husband and Sons??? How 'bout you realize you insulting the first Human Being on earth? How bout you realize you came from Man's rib --- that's right, you come from US!

While we're at it, why did you eat the APPLE!! For a surety, if you hadn't ate it, the world wouldn't be in a countdown to Armaggedon. And while we're still at it, the fall of great men can be a ratio 5-1, woman's FAULT. 

Even still, I honor women for their virtures and view them as "partners" to man. I raised two boys and a niece. I donate to charity for the less fortunate. I speak to some of the most violence outcasts in America society in hope to give them a different view on life.

Is my generosity inferior to women????

I think you've been addressed enough. It's not me that has a problem, my views are well-rounded and fair in scope. Yours is limited to "women only" and yet you profess yourself and all woman above Man, above all things in life. Take your own pills and get a clue, woman.

(I swear, in my heart, I will pray for Jrosina to expand her views and mindset!)

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2010, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

M-TT

"Sometimes, I said nothing at all and the insults kept piling. As I said, when does it stop?"

Considering your first post in this thread was an insult to everyone here, and that you've proven yourself to be a bag of hot air, a no-results braggart, a cyber bully, an attention whore, and a time and energy vampire it will stop when you hit a jackpot.

There are many, many people here on LP that are experienced players yet can't "pick their nose." They differ from you because they don't brag about it.

Coin Toss, you beating this dead issue to a pulp, man!

Step outside, feel the breeze and be thankful the day is all well.

I have no beef with you. Peace.

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2010, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

There it goes again. I hope bystanders that's reading this can see who's doing what, who's flaming it more. You looking at this through the prism of: Woman. You claim I insulted woman, mothers, wives and daughters.

How 'bout you realizing you insulted: Man, Fathers, Husband and Sons??? How 'bout you realize you insulting the first Human Being on earth? How bout you realize you came from Man's rib --- that's right, you come from US!

While we're at it, why did you eat the APPLE!! For a surety, if you hadn't ate it, the world wouldn't be in a countdown to Armaggedon. And while we're still at it, the fall of great men can be a ratio 5-1, woman's FAULT. 

Even still, I honor women for their virtures and view them as "partners" to man. I raised two boys and a niece. I donate to charity for the less fortunate. I speak to some of the most violence outcasts in America society in hope to give them a different view on life.

Is my generosity inferior to women????

I think you've been addressed enough. It's not me that has a problem, my views are well-rounded and fair in scope. Yours is limited to "women only" and yet you profess yourself and all woman above Man, above all things in life. Take your own pills and get a clue, woman.

(I swear, in my heart, I will pray for Jrosina to expand her views and mindset!)

Think Thank,  I can talk to you about Biblical Points from Genesis to Revelation any time of the week, and twice on Sunday! Your woman hating Issues is causing your views to be twisted, and you will have to face GOD one day!  HE LOVES Women!

The only thing you can do is Leave like you said you wanted to!  As long as you, keep spouting your stupid rhetoric! you will be answered back! Just Leave dr65 and all of us out of your sick twisted mind!

Coin Toss, said you are a time Vampire and an attention whore!!!  He is wright!!   Now go! the thread will not be as long as you are not,  It will be out! just like you!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

CA
                United States
                Member #84266
                December 26, 2009
                410 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

This thread is painful...

Think Tank, why don't you just leave? Obviously nobody likes you and I see no way you can redeem yourself. Do us all a favor and just leave. Permanently.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5754 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

This thread is painful...

Think Tank, why don't you just leave? Obviously nobody likes you and I see no way you can redeem yourself. Do us all a favor and just leave. Permanently.

He won't because he thrives on the attention.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    41979 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

my grandpa used to say "if you don't feed the strays they won't come back '

HyperBe Happy.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5587 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

my grandpa used to say "if you don't feed the strays they won't come back '

Strays?  Cause I got some stray squirrels that just don't get it.  I keep telling them: "we don't got no more squirrel stuff!",  and everyday there they are,  up in the trees with those beady little eyes and bushy tails,  the mind control they use doesn't work on me.  Unrelenting evil creatures.

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        41979 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2010, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Strays?  Cause I got some stray squirrels that just don't get it.  I keep telling them: "we don't got no more squirrel stuff!",  and everyday there they are,  up in the trees with those beady little eyes and bushy tails,  the mind control they use doesn't work on me.  Unrelenting evil creatures.

Green laughMaybe they like you? put the booga booga on them, or share some nuts.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

You're speaking the wrong language. 

Squirrels often communicate with whistles, chirps and chucks, which sound like the word "chuck." Whistles and chirps resemble the sounds that many birds make.

"A chuck is a short duration trailing element, which when added to the end of a syllable, harshens the offset of a call so that it punctuates the end of the syllable with a click," explained James Hare, one of the study's authors.  Squirrels often communicate with whistles, chirps and chucks, which sound like the word "chuck." Whistles and chirps resemble the sounds that many birds make.

"A chuck is a short duration trailing element, which when added to the end of a syllable, harshens the offset of a call so that it punctuates the end of the syllable with a click," explained James Hare, one of the study's authors.

So after you tell the squirrel to leave, end it with a few big "CHIRPS" and  "CHUCKs". Just make sure your neighbors aren't close by.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                            Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5587 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Green laughMaybe they like you? put the booga booga on them, or share some nuts.

I've tried the booga booga with Buddie and Lil' Buddie and it's a MEXICAN STANDOFF!  They reflect and amplify back the booga booga with the sheer power of their potent cortex.  We booga booga and they send back BOOGA! BOOGA! BOOGA!  We try to ignore them but they are always waiting,  taunting, running back and forth,  un-nerving to say the least.

Evil squirrelThe face of evil.

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              41979 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I've tried the booga booga with Buddie and Lil' Buddie and it's a MEXICAN STANDOFF!  They reflect and amplify back the booga booga with the sheer power of their potent cortex.  We booga booga and they send back BOOGA! BOOGA! BOOGA!  We try to ignore them but they are always waiting,  taunting, running back and forth,  un-nerving to say the least.

Evil squirrelThe face of evil.

omg thats the scariest squirrell i've ever seen. I think it's undead, it's a zombie squirrell. chirp , chuck then run like hell.

HyperBe Happy.

Page 25 of 29