Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 24 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Clearwater, FL
United States
Member #31472
January 29, 2006
167 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2010, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Yea, I have been working with V5 beta and it doesn't have all draws for package winnings.

United States
    Member #43694
    July 23, 2006
    184 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2010, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Yea, I have been working with V5 beta and it doesn't have all draws for package winnings.

try meditation.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3964 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2010, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Hey Bob

See your either up real early or really late.  I made a test run on the new CONV software tonight.

The wife used it and hit 8  4of 5's and 35 3of5 in 120 sets. She says she's ready to start playing

again.  Will let you know if it hold up, Looking very good right now.  I ran some figures on the system

you sent and It's not to bad.  Will send it to you when I check it out some more.  If you add the 3of 5

and 4of'5 hits then it looks very good. 

Anyway just seen you were logged and wanted to say howdy.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #986
        January 5, 2003
        280 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Everyone is up early, must be the heat.  86 here right now was 100 when I went to bed.  Whewww

Hey RL, thanks for explanation got it now.  That was the only thing I didn't comprehend.  Got it all down pat now.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3964 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:15 am - IP Logged

Everyone is up early, must be the heat.  86 here right now was 100 when I went to bed.  Whewww

Hey RL, thanks for explanation got it now.  That was the only thing I didn't comprehend.  Got it all down pat now.

Tom

Just waiting for someone to yell BINGO

Rl

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3964 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Did CB tell you what I did the other day, I was playing around with FL pick-5 and  picked 34 or 35

sets and I was updating the database the next day and thought the numbers looked good so I checked

them with the sets I picked and had a 5 of 5 match.  I can feel it comming... Getting very close.

Rl

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:30 am - IP Logged

Good morning RL, notice Maryland is up early too. Good morning Tom. The system I sent you RL has a 97% hit rate for 3 or more. Sure would be fantastic, if we could find a 100% for 3 or more. It maybe out there, have to keep searching. You got very good results for 120 sets, that's for RC5?

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3964 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:49 am - IP Logged

Good morning RL, notice Maryland is up early too. Good morning Tom. The system I sent you RL has a 97% hit rate for 3 or more. Sure would be fantastic, if we could find a 100% for 3 or more. It maybe out there, have to keep searching. You got very good results for 120 sets, that's for RC5?

Bob

I think I will play tonight. I got 15 sets picked but may rework them a little. This part is new and

It might have been a fluke but had the wife smilling. She picked them, It was her first time using

the new Conv program. I made it where it runs and then you right click the run on the main program

and it bypasses the numerical generator and just processes the sets from the Conv program.

It is very, very easy to use. I reran her settings with the corrections and got a 5 of 5 with 17 sets.

I had digits 1-2-3 selected and ran the rest wild.  Maybe tonight will be the night.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:51 am - IP Logged

CB

I think Tom went back to bed.. He HE

Rl

United States
                    Member #91941
                    May 28, 2010
                    113 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:53 am - IP Logged

i'm awake in ks i'm a late night reading old and new post i'm still trying to beat pick 3 , pick 5 or 6 would really hang me out to dry.

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2010, 5:59 am - IP Logged

i'm awake in ks i'm a late night reading old and new post i'm still trying to beat pick 3 , pick 5 or 6 would really hang me out to dry.

OG

I got some family in KS on my mom's side, I was born in KCK myself.  Moved here when I was 6.

Lived in the Stony Point area,  I-70 runs through my old backyard.

Rl

United States
                        Member #91941
                        May 28, 2010
                        113 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2010, 6:05 am - IP Logged

wow! just seen missouri lol , i  live in  warrensburg,mo seneca,mo ran many miles of cables throw out the schools there for morenet in mound city, orgaon, lathup and seneca

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2010, 6:08 am - IP Logged

wow! just seen missouri lol , i  live in  warrensburg,mo seneca,mo ran many miles of cables throw out the schools there for morenet in mound city, orgaon, lathup and seneca

OG

small world!

Rl

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3964 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2010, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Bob

Did you backtest the numbers that were removed from the list. It  would interesting to know

if any of the sets came from them.  Even if they hit very few times they might make up the

difference.  Maybe make one set from just those numbers once in a while after they had 

been out for several draws.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5896 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2010, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Bob

Did you backtest the numbers that were removed from the list. It  would interesting to know

if any of the sets came from them.  Even if they hit very few times they might make up the

difference.  Maybe make one set from just those numbers once in a while after they had 

been out for several draws.

RL

No , but I will!! Never noticed you were from Mo. I spent a lot of time in Mo, at Whiteman AFB, Knob Noster,Bulter, Sedalia and quite a few other towns, where there were missile sites.

Page 24 of 46