Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 23 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Clearwater, FL
United States
Member #31472
January 29, 2006
167 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

hello Carbob,

I need your help do you have a link where I can down load the Qbasic program that will work in windows vista

32 bits?

Does any one know if the Qbasic will run in windows vista?

Look here http://www.schoolfreeware.com/Freeware_DOSBox_Download.html you need a DOS emulator.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I updated the Excel files for Florida includes last nights drawing.

Here is the link to the zip file that contains 2 Excel files:

http://www.box.net/shared/9vyskez9ss

In my opinion the key is to focus on 3 1st Digit Sets 0-1-1-2-3, 0-1-2-2-3, and 0-0-1-2-3.  The set 0-0-1-2-3 hit last night 05, 06, 15, 22, 35

The interesting thing about the 0-0-1-2-3 is the skip hit at 21 and totals 10 hits for that skip of 21 which was high for a skip of 21 (see cell IO21 and IP21) compared to the other 2 1st digit 0-1-1-2-3 and 0-1-2-2-3.  See TAB labeled "Hits" (FloridaCash536v2.xls)

There is a second Excel file "Cash526 Combo Filter.xls".  This excel file has all the Florida Cash 5/36 combinations that have the 3 1st digit combinations 0-1-1-2-3, 0-1-2-2-3, and 0-0-1-2-3.  There are 2 tabs "All Combos ID 5" and "All Combos ID 6"  In ecah of these 2 tabs there are "Auto Filters" to eliminate combinations using RL's filters. "TD", "RN", "DOD", "DEV", "MDN", "OD".  There are additional filters for selecting "2nd Digits".  If you want to select digit 1 through 9 use the Auto Filters in cell range R through V.  If you want to select "Neighbors" digits use cell range "W though AA" and if you want to use "VTRACS" use cell range AB through AF".  There is a "Sums" filter also.  You can create a "Custom Filter" by selecting the drop-down arrow and selecting "Custom" and creating your own range of Sums.

There are Neighbor" and "VTRAC" charts in cell range AJ through AP and also the digits to the 5/36 that I used for RL's filters DOD, DEV, MDN, and OD.

I should add to select combinations using 2nd digits 0 through 9, "Neighbors", or "VTRACS".  There are "Skip & Hit" Tabs in the Excel file "FloridaCash536v2.xls".

I would recommend using only 1.  Either 2nd Digits 0  through 9 for each of the 5 positions.  "Neighbors" for each of the 5 Positions, or "VTRACS" for each of the 5 positions.  Of course you can mix and match for each position.

Good luck!!

United States
      Member #43694
      July 23, 2006
      184 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi take a look at my Voodoo Method of predicting the Texas Cash five.

Go here, http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/217473/3

Let me know if any of you mathematician can improve on this.

Clearwater, FL
        United States
        Member #31472
        January 29, 2006
        167 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2010, 7:13 am - IP Logged

I must say that, that must be one great piece of software that you have there RL as I'm having no luck with the pen and paper method even though I'm using Excel spreadsheets from winsum and other lottery software to help me with the TD, ID, DOD, DED, MDN, ODD, PN, RN filtering. I'm lucky to hit 2 matching numbers and I keep feeling as though I'm still using more intuition than anything else. What seems to be trend stops when I choose it for play and what seems due never hits. If I'm not missing the last digits, I'm missing the TD, ID and/or the first digit combinations. Not knocking your system but for me it is no better than the lottery software that I'm working with now. I think the neatest thing about your system is that if it is played wide you can sometimes capture jacpot matches within 200 to 2000 combination first time out, where as other lottery analysis software you can have 25,000 combinations and no where else to go with filtering.

I intend on playing around with the RL Digit System in hopes that I will find the trend.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I must say that, that must be one great piece of software that you have there RL as I'm having no luck with the pen and paper method even though I'm using Excel spreadsheets from winsum and other lottery software to help me with the TD, ID, DOD, DED, MDN, ODD, PN, RN filtering. I'm lucky to hit 2 matching numbers and I keep feeling as though I'm still using more intuition than anything else. What seems to be trend stops when I choose it for play and what seems due never hits. If I'm not missing the last digits, I'm missing the TD, ID and/or the first digit combinations. Not knocking your system but for me it is no better than the lottery software that I'm working with now. I think the neatest thing about your system is that if it is played wide you can sometimes capture jacpot matches within 200 to 2000 combination first time out, where as other lottery analysis software you can have 25,000 combinations and no where else to go with filtering.

I intend on playing around with the RL Digit System in hopes that I will find the trend.

Sure waiting on some software for this (HINT,HINTWink) RL lol.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Clearwater, FL
            United States
            Member #31472
            January 29, 2006
            167 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Working with the FLFantasy 5/36 I started playing around with positional llast digits as drawn and found that for each last digit combination there are limited combinations possible. Some positional last digit combinations have 1, 6, & 21 possible combinations. Positional last digit combinations rarely repeat and if they do there is a very long skips between repeats.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19828 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

I think the neatest thing about your system is that if it is played wide you can sometimes capture jacpot matches within 200 to 2000 combination first time out, where as other lottery analysis software you can have 25,000 combinations and no where else to go with filtering.

Is the above your official findings?  Or are you just saying that to be nice?

If a jackpot can be won with 200-2000 combinations, the some lottery pools may be interested in this system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #43694
                July 23, 2006
                184 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

You have to use your intution.

And the fact that you were not able to figer it out does not mean others have not done so.

And the gentleman does have a software.

But a really good software will not be for sale as the mans says.

Had I come on this thread earlier, I would have asked him to post a link to his strip down software, as he was willing to give it away free.

He would have needed to modify it a bit so we can input the data for our specific lotto.

You should PM him and encourge him to sell his strip down version.

I would much prefer to buy it.

His filtering is propiratory, hopes he get it copy righted, and include it in his software.

His software will be popular.

But like eveything else it will not garantee a win, every draw==Hope You UnderstandThis.

United States
                  Member #43694
                  July 23, 2006
                  184 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2010, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

RJOH

Take a look at the Texas cash five, had I known his system before it would have been easy for me to win at least 3 or 4 most draws.

Coupled with my own systems and software.

Clearwater, FL
                    United States
                    Member #31472
                    January 29, 2006
                    167 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I understand.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

RJOH

Take a look at the Texas cash five, had I known his system before it would have been easy for me to win at least 3 or 4 most draws.

Coupled with my own systems and software.

If it could have won in the past then there's no reason it can't do the same in the future. 

I only ever look at one cash5 game and that's Ohio Rolling Cash5 because that's the only one I can play.  Looking as others would take too much of the little time I have for studying lotteries that I can play but once someone start having success with a system that all can change.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #986
                        January 5, 2003
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

PadawanLotto,  Do a 3 if 3 in 7 wheel for numbers 4-0.  Backtest each set of three with 1,2,3.  Example 1,2,3,4,6,8 or 1,2,3,4,5,7 in the software we both have EL Wink.  There are 5 sets to check, find out what set has the most jackpot wins and focus on these.  I came up with 3 sets.  Also remember in earlier days we were told how to make random combinations with an overlap of 4, well you won't get a jackpot using these as your starting combinations but you start with a small amount and I'll take a second prize anytime and you get a feel of RL's system.  Only use last digits  filter in the software EL and check these combinations.  As RL says you know 1,2,3 is going to be there the majority of the time so you're waiting when you think one of the other sets of 3 will hit.  You can paste you combinations in winsum spreadsheet and filter them for the ID and TD.  Don' know if this helps any but good luck!

Clearwater, FL
                          United States
                          Member #31472
                          January 29, 2006
                          167 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Backtest last digits only, your talking about Basic filter, First/Last Digits right?

Next what draws are you backtesting? Each past 30 draws will have different top group results. Testing all past draws may be to wide.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #93878
                            July 9, 2010
                            7 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2010, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Pada,

Don't you think that using this system 3 for the first number and 39 for the last number are almost an always play in Ohio?

Also, he never answered WHY, but I find it to be true that you should not exclude 9 without good reason.  So I've been going with 1.2.3.9 plus 2 other numbers in Ohio.

United States
                              Member #986
                              January 5, 2003
                              280 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2010, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Backtest last digits only, your talking about Basic filter, First/Last Digits right?

Next what draws are you backtesting? Each past 30 draws will have different top group results. Testing all past draws may be to wide.

Yes basic.  What ever combinations you get use the package winnings for all draws, summary to see how many jackpots hit.  Only takes a second with the software on a  5/39 lottery.  You can use whatever past draw amounts you want, but history repeats itself.

Page 23 of 46