Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which states and lottery games will you play once online gambling is legal?

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

rd..no apology is necessary my friend,  because no offense should be taken. You have just as much right to be passionate about your convictions as four4me is about his! 

I,  like you; am not sure if his convictions are based on the reality of this situation, as much as in his perceived reality...and as you know for most people perception is everything, it's reality!!

Yeah take ridge's side of the story..Sweet...

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2010, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Yeah take ridge's side of the story..Sweet...

Tiggs... go take your medication and stop instigating!!! 

I am my own person and I can see whose side you took, and had no coments.

You are just as entitled to look through some one elses eyeglases as any one else.   I have elected to look through my own, and rd is doing the same, we just happen to agree!!!

you go lay down!!! LOL.. and I hope you have put those digits in for tonight, and not go on a lack of pressure pill attack!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs... go take your medication and stop instigating!!! 

I am my own person and I can see whose side you took, and had no coments.

You are just as entitled to look through some one elses eyeglases as any one else.   I have elected to look through my own, and rd is doing the same, we just happen to agree!!!

you go lay down!!! LOL.. and I hope you have put those digits in for tonight, and not go on a lack of pressure pill attack!!!

Life is just a bowl of cherries so why does tiggs get all the pits??...

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

It's futile. What's the point? Nothing will get done regardless of how many LP posts we make. The data will never be published. It's a lost cause to even argue about it.

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8362 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Great story and tiggs has a few himself..Keep on trucking four4me it get's better..tiggs is a lot older then you and has his share of ups and downs and no doubt will have more..Like tiggs has said if you don't trust the lottery by all means don't play..Lottery is probably watched buy more peole then any other thing in gambling..There are so many people involved in the running of the lottery if one person was caheating and not get caught thay would all have to be cheating and that would be a lot of people..Now tiggs is sounding like pumpi..God Bless pumpi..Always remember ridge runner is a Tn drunk and don't know what side of the bed he get's up in the morning,Sugar Britches has to tell him..We are all praying for Sugar Britches..God Bless her...

Thank's Tiggs i keep forgetting how them moonshiners cant stand them revenuers no matter who they be. Albeit the 3 of us have all lived long enough to figure out the continuity of a person in about 5 minutes of conversation or less.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8035 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2010, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Dueling Avatars!

Cheers

Wave

Game Set Match 

Baseball 8     Game Set Match

Thinking   

Good game, Avators!      Clapping Hands

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8035 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your replies, everyone!!! 

There were some specific answers to my questions

and good discussions on other related points.

We all  have a better idea about what and where to play and why.

Thanks, again!

h$m

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Online gaming...if i get a chance: Nintendo 64 Mario Kart...Race anyone...Love that Game is: PERFECT...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2010, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Online gaming...if i get a chance: Nintendo 64 Mario Kart...Race anyone...Love that Game is: PERFECT...

i think i could be: 200,000 years old and and i will STILL play that game....Lots of people think you are childish playing video games the way i see it is: watch what you <snip> eat because it kills go and work out, try to eliminate cigarettes because it causes massacress, motivate your country into winning a soccer world cup or basketball championship...

If i had enogh hundreds of millions i will myself create a Mario Cart video game gambling tournament running 24/7, 365 and ping pong too...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2010, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

i think i could be: 200,000 years old and and i will STILL play that game....Lots of people think you are childish playing video games the way i see it is: watch what you <snip> eat because it kills go and work out, try to eliminate cigarettes because it causes massacress, motivate your country into winning a soccer world cup or basketball championship...

If i had enogh hundreds of millions i will myself create a Mario Cart video game gambling tournament running 24/7, 365 and ping pong too...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Video soccer and basketball..Beam tiggs up Scotty is is ready to come home..

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #29819
                      January 7, 2006
                      1243 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I believe that they use the pretests so that they can select which drawing they want to use as the official one.  The computers can quickly tell them which number is the best one to use for the payout result that they desire!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I believe that they use the pretests so that they can select which drawing they want to use as the official one.  The computers can quickly tell them which number is the best one to use for the payout result that they desire!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta be kidding on this..You should never buy a lottery ticket..ever..