Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do U Spend More Than $500 A Week On Lottery !!

Topic closed. 182 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 11 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

pepper babe some people take this crapola to serious..

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2010, 2:23 am - IP Logged

I've got family currently in the military. I've got a long line of family who have served in various branches of the military. I have pride in my family's

military background. Their service, dedication and sacrifice will not be minimized or degraded by the likes of you. When you mentioned Navy in the

derogatory way you did, you put every single servicemember down..past, present and future. And here you are trying to patch things up with

sully? What a jackass you are...you already put down servicemembers and now want to come back with more spin and <snip>. You think that's all

you have to do is show something in common with someone? Now it's - YOU SERVED. Don't buy his crap sully. There are some things said that

are unforgiveable...what he wrote was one of them. I take high insult to that remark. That doesn't get smoothed over. There's a mutual respect

amongst military...they are all in the same boat. Jokes aside, when the day is over, they are in it for the same thing..there has to be a banding

together. Loser's remark was way out of line and singles him out from the rest as a person more concerned with retaliation rather than honor.

Anything to drive the blade deeper is not off limits.

Lucky Loser/Matchmaker you are a piece of <snip>.

You hammered the final nail in your coffin. At least you've accomplished one good thing here...revealed exactly who you are, how you think and

just how sick you are...you have false pride and no dignity. Joker has more honor in his little finger than you'll ever have a chance of attaining in

your entire life. You are a joke, you are a loser indeed, you are a nobody, you are boring, predictable and extremely immature. All that work you

did coming in here trying to appear smooth, intelligent and likeable was about as transaparent and shallow as your next post. A self serving

idiot is what you've revealed yourself to be. You did it a long, long time ago and came back and did the same thing....what a moron you are, you

are far from smart, far from admirable and nowhere close to the valued, respected poster you tried to be. You had no value and now, have no

respect. Lip service is what you're good at and playing a lot of numbers too. I guess you thought we all were just a bunch of stooges, ready to

be used and taken advantage of, huh?

You are the stooge...always were, Match/Loser, and always will be. There is no fixing this mess you've created for yourself. I find it extremely

humorous that you've come around full circle just like you did before...what a weakling, what a lowballer, what a true clown you are...you are

too funny, I'm laughing at you now and I'll throw in some extra laughs for what you come back with in advance...some tepid rant about being a

success story...some bland, drawn out bs story about your 2 bit bets online and how to play only on optimal days....hey, bud, in case you didn't

let it sink into your feeble mind....an optimal day, placing 400 bets, is EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. You play 2 or 3 days a week? WHY? You should

be able to play EVERYDAY of the week that way genius. You've got so many holes in your story and you play the same old tune..it doesn't take

a genius to pick your story apart and find that things don't make sense..at all.

No one likes you, no one admires you, no one wants to strive to be just like you - a blowhard, lowblow guy without the nuts to keep it real, keep

it fresh and keep it going. Your interest level is in the basement. Not where you wanted to be, is it? I'm sure your game isn't where you want it

to be either...When you can chop your plays down to 100...I'm feeling generous...and hit, then come on back and talk shop.

Right now, 400 plays in what?..multiple states?? in each one of them??..doesn't make an ounce of sense to me..

Why don't you master your own state first...I'm sure you have a corner store in Katy....you can make money right in your own neck of the woods.

That's how people are doing it everyday...there's a lot of them here..they don't need to be enticed to make a measly $150 profit with online play.

WHAT A SACK OF CRAP YOU ARE. SORRY, PATHETIC, NO BACKBONE AND DULL. YOU NEVER HAD AN EDGE. YOU ARE IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES ALRIGHT,

A LEAGUE OF WEAKLINGS. GO ON DREAM ABOUT A FUTURE FILLED WITH SUCCESS...PIPE DREAMS, HOMEY...PIPE DREAMS.

You'll be in this position again...mark my words. You're going to stick that big old foot in your mouth and screw up again. Just a matter of time.

Apologies many times over mean nothing. All they serve to do is get you back in the fold...it works with some but not with others. You are out of

line. You made a lasting impression alright, thank you for such insight into the real you. You are no man and certainly not a respectable man. Pin

that accomplishment on someone who deserves it...because it's certainly not you. Self serving idiot. Thanks for the additional confirmation.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I'm glad you finally got it out of your system....seriously. I know absolutely NOTHING about you, dr65, NOTHING whatsoever so I cannot tell you where you've been or what you've done in life. It's beyond amazing that you know so much about where I've been in life and what I've experienced...but, yet you don't know me either.

In regards to what I said, I did back off because I went too far without taking all things into account. Ain't nobody tryin' to smooth nothin' over or win anything back...just so you know, okay. I stepped on some toes about a sensitive issue affecting lots of people, including yourself, so I simply apologized. Theirs to accept or reject but, I did my part.

It took me while to read all you wrote but, I got it. You left a few things out...

L.L.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1648 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2010, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Joker17 and LL you two have gone too far. I don't  know why it is when people say they're winning money they have to prove it.

People have the right to say and do what they please. You have to believe in yourself and your systems. lots of people have opinion and should be able to express them. My opinion was you can't be scare to use your money. I don't give a rat a__ _ who thinks I'm wrong are right. Take your fight to your own thread.

Yeah, it did go too far but it's over now. pepper, this Pick 3 deal is a funny, funny thing. Now, I'm not supposed to be able to make ANYTHING with the way I play and the money I spend. But, everyone else here can do it with subatantially less money and numbers involved. Yet, Pick 3 is based on a fixed amount of numerical combinations.

The less numbers one plays, the less efficient and chances they have...unless there's a fair amount of luck. The more they can play, and, organize their numbers based on what's going on, the better the efficiency and chances of winning. Is there anything hard to understand about this? Honestly?

Everyone has there own understanding about what works for them but, "I" can't have my ideas without being "full of myself", "a crook", and the list goes on. The kicker is that I get all this friction just because I supposedly haven't proved it...ever.

pepper, I have, in fact, proved it. I did to the point where even you were asking the person I was giving numbers to, "lovinwinning", if she was really playing all my numbers and winning. She told everyone here on LP...YES!!

I have no reason to lie about anything I'm doing. What good would it do? I'm not asking anything of anyone here. All I've done is discuss how I like to play and why...that's it. I get knocked upside and downside my head for doing just that alone.

L.L.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

pepper babe some people take this crapola to serious..

you got that right

joplin
          United States
          Member #45299
          August 17, 2006
          151 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2010, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I believe I mentioned it before, I work at a store and sell lottery all the time.  I work the evening shift.  This man comes in everyday 7 days a week.

He spends $50. $$100 on p/3.  He also comes in on the morning shift and plays the same.  He spends $700. or more each week on pick three, and has

for the last 15yrs.  When he plays P/B, mo. lotto, showme, p/4, and p/3, every wed. and Sat. He plays $50. on everything.  The man has won mo. lottery,

showme about 5 times, p/4 a number of times, and p/3 quite often.  He plays only quick picks.  I've heard him say, He makes over $80,000. a yr.

with p/3.  

I asked his wife one day if he really ever hit, and if she played as well.  She told sometimes she plays but seldom wins, but that he's lucky and hits most

of the time.

I don't know what his profits might be, but I do know what he spends, and that no B/S.  

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I believe I mentioned it before, I work at a store and sell lottery all the time.  I work the evening shift.  This man comes in everyday 7 days a week.

He spends $50. $$100 on p/3.  He also comes in on the morning shift and plays the same.  He spends $700. or more each week on pick three, and has

for the last 15yrs.  When he plays P/B, mo. lotto, showme, p/4, and p/3, every wed. and Sat. He plays $50. on everything.  The man has won mo. lottery,

showme about 5 times, p/4 a number of times, and p/3 quite often.  He plays only quick picks.  I've heard him say, He makes over $80,000. a yr.

with p/3.  

I asked his wife one day if he really ever hit, and if she played as well.  She told sometimes she plays but seldom wins, but that he's lucky and hits most

of the time.

I don't know what his profits might be, but I do know what he spends, and that no B/S.  

What's el-luckys address in Mo....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

with p/3.  

of the time.

He's either very lucky or has a good strategy because there are LP premium members who post $50 worth of numbers for every draws in several states to test their skills and none of them have had similar results.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

He's either very lucky or has a good strategy because there are LP premium members who post $50 worth of numbers for every draws in several states to test their skills and none of them have had similar results.

I agree. $80,000 a year with the p-3?

I don't buy it for one second. Especially when he only buys QPs....

The game pays only half the odds which is 500 bucks with a 1 in 1,000 odds for a straight hit. It's a losing proposition. Unless you have a system that is so finely tuned to hit, there is no way he's making 80 grand a year. I'm not saying the poster is lying, but something just doesn't add up.

On the other hand, I also wonder why anyone would keep spending that much on p-3 everyday, If they're not making money, especially after 15 years...lol....So I'm really confused now......Crying

joplin
                  United States
                  Member #45299
                  August 17, 2006
                  151 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I know, its hard to believe, but I sell them to him each day.  He plays twice a day 365 days of the year.  Its not to say he wins everyday.  

Maybe, like his wife said, He's just lucky.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I know, its hard to believe, but I sell them to him each day.  He plays twice a day 365 days of the year.  Its not to say he wins everyday.  

Maybe, like his wife said, He's just lucky.

I believe you are there everyday selling him his tickets but are you there cashing in his big wins?  Or is he paying for his tickets with his winnings from the previous day?  A guy with that kind of luck should never have to pay for his tickets with money from his own pockets.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2010, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but no one, and I mean no one can be that lucky for 15 years. Life just doesn't work that way.

The whole meaning of the word luck means something that happens rarely, not an everyday thing. So if it did happen everyday, it wouldn't be luck, it would be routine.

On the basis of simple logic, this story is suspect.

joplin
                        United States
                        Member #45299
                        August 17, 2006
                        151 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I believe you are there everyday selling him his tickets but are you there cashing in his big wins?  Or is he paying for his tickets with his winnings from the previous day?  A guy with that kind of luck should never have to pay for his tickets with money from his own pockets.

I have in almost 2yrs, never cashed a ticket.  We are a very small store and most of the time we wouldn't have

the cash in the till, to pay him.  I have never asked him where he cashes his wins.  I expect the grocery store.

joplin
                          United States
                          Member #45299
                          August 17, 2006
                          151 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but no one, and I mean no one can be that lucky for 15 years. Life just doesn't work that way.

The whole meaning of the word luck means something that happens rarely, not an everyday thing. So if it did happen everyday, it wouldn't be luck, it would be routine.

Joker, you must have read something I didn't write.  I never said he won everyday.  I am not going to get in the gutter with

this thread.  I can't vouch for his winnings, but can vouch that he spends, what I said.  He may buy tickets at other stores

as well.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19816 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2010, 7:24 am - IP Logged

I have in almost 2yrs, never cashed a ticket.  We are a very small store and most of the time we wouldn't have

the cash in the till, to pay him.  I have never asked him where he cashes his wins.  I expect the grocery store.

I'm surprised he bought so many tickets daily at your store and never tried to cash even one of his winners there if for no other reason than to cover the cost of the tickets he was buying.

Evil Looking       

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Joker writes:"Life just doesn't work that way" "and I mean no one can be that lucky" etc.

These declarative statements are the type that will cause one trouble.   It is very similar to how the current US admin. thinks.  They know how everything is and should be for all of us.  There is bad luck also,  and there are people that are perceived to be lucky,  but the statement that it  is something that happens "rarely" and it "just doesn't work that way" is just Joker's OPINION and belief and should make that clear when he makes this type of statement. ALso at the end of his statement his implies the post is "suspect" in other words lying, being lied to, or fabricating.

From Wiki: 

Luck or fortuity is good or bad fortune in life caused by accident or chance, and attributed by some to reasons of faith or superstition, which happens beyond a person's control.[1][2][3]

The term "luck" is pervasive in common speech.[4] There are at least two senses people usually mean when they use the term, the proscriptive sense and the descriptive sense. In a proscriptive sense, luck is the deterministic concept that there is a force which proscribes that certain events occur very much the way the laws of physics will proscribe that certain events occur. In a descriptive sense, luck is only a descriptive name we give to events after they occur which we find to be fortuitous.

Cultural views of luck vary from perceiving luck as a matter of random chance to attributing to luck explanations of faith or superstition. For example, the Romans believed in the embodiment of luck as the Goddess Fortuna,[5] while the atheist and philosopher Daniel Dennett believes that "luck is mere luck" rather than a property of a person or thing.[6]

Lucky Symbols have widespread global appeal and are represented by human, animal, botanical and inanimate objects.

DEFINITION:

Luck is a way of understanding a personal chance event. Luck has three aspects [7] [8] which make it distinct from chance or probability. [9]

Luck is good or bad.[10] Luck is by accident or chance.[11] Luck applies to a person.

Some examples of Luck:

You win repeatedly at gambling, against significant odds. You correctly guess an answer in a quiz which you didn't know. Your car breaking down could be bad luck, if it was by chance and against the odds.

From the free dictionary:

luck (lk) n. 1. The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events; fortune: They met one day out of pure luck.2. Good fortune or prosperity; success: We wish you luck.3. One's personal fate or lot: It was just my luck to win a trip I couldn't take.intr.v. lucked, luck·ing, lucks Informal To gain success or something desirable by chance: lucked into a good apartment; lucked out in finding that rare book.Idioms: as luck would have it As it turned out; as it happened: As luck would have it, it rained the day of the picnic.in luck Enjoying success; fortunate.out of luck Lacking good fortune.press/push (one's) luck To risk one's good fortune, often by acting overconfidently.try (one's) luck To attempt something without knowing if one will be successful.[Middle English lucke, from Middle Dutch luc, short for gheluc.]

Page 11 of 13