Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do U Spend More Than $500 A Week On Lottery !!

Topic closed. 182 replies. Last post 6 years ago by sully16.

Page 10 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:09 am - IP Logged

LOL ROTFLMFAO!!!! Let the process begin! First of all, you've won $3,000 with "one" of those systems. Secondly, you won $1,500  with another "one" of those systems along with smaller prizes "Before and After". Just what in the hell are you playing? Lotto or Jeopardy??? $4,500 plus dollars and you're STILL SAMPLING sh*t??? You're still trying to fix what's not broken??? Not only are you a fair weather liar but, you're an excessively extreme dumbass for even allowing your fingers to even touch the keyboard with this bogus sh*t.

Hey, don't feel sorry for me and no consolation necessary. YOU'RE THE ONE who went to the NAVY where you got bent over and banged every day. It felt so good that now, it's common place, and you get banged by everyone on the internet that says "system". I'm not sorry, I won't console you, and I will continue to put your dumb a** down and not feel bad about it because you're a grown a** man that should know better!

You need a priest to get all those "systems demons" outta your dam head, man! For real, though! If you can't put numbers together without a system, then go to summer school...or something. When you're done with all that, please get in contact with the people who sold you those CD's, man. Please, so you can get something outta the deal...ya know? Then, you can take that money and get a prescription to help you cope with this sh*t a little better.

But, I'm still gonna drop kick that a** every chance I get...just so you know.

L.L. 

Unlike you, I don't lie about what I make, so you can kiss my ass.

You keep tripping over your ego until you won't be able to get up.

What the heck does the Navy have anything to do with this? See You're digging at the bottom of the barrel cause you ain't got nothing else to say.

Get over it. You're a loser....

The only thing you drop kick is your dog after you're done screwing it.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Wow....

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2010, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Orville Reddenbacher is lovin' this thread! Gotta lighten up though!  Buttery Lite!

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Hey Loser, check this link out. Maybe you could learn something from this.

WOW ! ! !....What a concept !....He actually proved his winnings.......

No BS...No long winded diatribes about the Navy, no fantastic claims or excuses....Just 2 pictures.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216365/1690685

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1648 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

yep, you've gone to far LL. I got one nephew in the Navy and one in the Marines ages 22 and 24 willing to defend this country and our freedom and, that includes you.

Joker can hold his own, back off when it comes to the military, alot of posters here have kids and other relatives serving, save yourself the sh$t-storm that will follow by making remarks like that again.

US Flag

Well, I'm ex-military as well...I fought in the Gulf War (Kuwait) and then went back to be with my boys in IRAQ during all that mess. Only difference was that I was a contractor when working in IRAQ.

We all used to joke around with this sort of thing in terms of which unit was stronger based on the caliber of men...it was all innocent and nobody started crying. However, I will respect your request, and others, to leave this area alone. Keep in mind, though, that this is mainly an Air Force, Marine, and Army war.

I met a few Seals who were on Special Ops. and they'd always joke with me about how they "liked water better than sand". It's all good, Sully.

But, don't be threatening me with no sh*t storms, okay. I've already weathered the Desert Storm and can hold my own after being in all that. All you had to do is say it was a bit too far.

Much respect to you, your nephews, and anyone else here involved with militatry operations. I'll leave it alone from this point on.

L.L.

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40422 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Well, I'm ex-military as well...I fought in the Gulf War (Kuwait) and then went back to be with my boys in IRAQ during all that mess. Only difference was that I was a contractor when working in IRAQ.

We all used to joke around with this sort of thing in terms of which unit was stronger based on the caliber of men...it was all innocent and nobody started crying. However, I will respect your request, and others, to leave this area alone. Keep in mind, though, that this is mainly an Air Force, Marine, and Army war.

I met a few Seals who were on Special Ops. and they'd always joke with me about how they "liked water better than sand". It's all good, Sully.

But, don't be threatening me with no sh*t storms, okay. I've already weathered the Desert Storm and can hold my own after being in all that. All you had to do is say it was a bit too far.

Much respect to you, your nephews, and anyone else here involved with militatry operations. I'll leave it alone from this point on.

L.L.

Thank you.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1648 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Unlike you, I don't lie about what I make, so you can kiss my ass.

You keep tripping over your ego until you won't be able to get up.

What the heck does the Navy have anything to do with this? See You're digging at the bottom of the barrel cause you ain't got nothing else to say.

Get over it. You're a loser....

The only thing you drop kick is your dog after you're done screwing it.

Alright, in the end we're all one when it comes to the service and you know that. It's always been a status thing with the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. The Marines are tougher than anything out there and I was drilled and reminded of it the entire time. The Air Force is the smartest of all and I was reminded of that as well.

The Navy boys rode the waves and kept the ships ready to deploy the air assaults. We all support each other but, during the down and in between times, it was all jokes..and you know it.

However, in light of this situation and its' sensitivity, I've withdrawn completely. If I rubbed you the wrong way regarding this subject, I'm man enough to apologize for it. I'm done and let's not talk about anything except how to make money with numbers games.Patriot

L.L.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22893 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I've got family currently in the military. I've got a long line of family who have served in various branches of the military. I have pride in my family's

military background. Their service, dedication and sacrifice will not be minimized or degraded by the likes of you. When you mentioned Navy in the

derogatory way you did, you put every single servicemember down..past, present and future. And here you are trying to patch things up with

sully? What a jackass you are...you already put down servicemembers and now want to come back with more spin and <snip>. You think that's all

you have to do is show something in common with someone? Now it's - YOU SERVED. Don't buy his crap sully. There are some things said that

are unforgiveable...what he wrote was one of them. I take high insult to that remark. That doesn't get smoothed over. There's a mutual respect

amongst military...they are all in the same boat. Jokes aside, when the day is over, they are in it for the same thing..there has to be a banding

together. Loser's remark was way out of line and singles him out from the rest as a person more concerned with retaliation rather than honor.

Anything to drive the blade deeper is not off limits.

Lucky Loser/Matchmaker you are a piece of <snip>.

You hammered the final nail in your coffin. At least you've accomplished one good thing here...revealed exactly who you are, how you think and

just how sick you are...you have false pride and no dignity. Joker has more honor in his little finger than you'll ever have a chance of attaining in

your entire life. You are a joke, you are a loser indeed, you are a nobody, you are boring, predictable and extremely immature. All that work you

did coming in here trying to appear smooth, intelligent and likeable was about as transaparent and shallow as your next post. A self serving

idiot is what you've revealed yourself to be. You did it a long, long time ago and came back and did the same thing....what a moron you are, you

are far from smart, far from admirable and nowhere close to the valued, respected poster you tried to be. You had no value and now, have no

respect. Lip service is what you're good at and playing a lot of numbers too. I guess you thought we all were just a bunch of stooges, ready to

be used and taken advantage of, huh?

You are the stooge...always were, Match/Loser, and always will be. There is no fixing this mess you've created for yourself. I find it extremely

humorous that you've come around full circle just like you did before...what a weakling, what a lowballer, what a true clown you are...you are

too funny, I'm laughing at you now and I'll throw in some extra laughs for what you come back with in advance...some tepid rant about being a

success story...some bland, drawn out bs story about your 2 bit bets online and how to play only on optimal days....hey, bud, in case you didn't

let it sink into your feeble mind....an optimal day, placing 400 bets, is EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. You play 2 or 3 days a week? WHY? You should

be able to play EVERYDAY of the week that way genius. You've got so many holes in your story and you play the same old tune..it doesn't take

a genius to pick your story apart and find that things don't make sense..at all.

No one likes you, no one admires you, no one wants to strive to be just like you - a blowhard, lowblow guy without the nuts to keep it real, keep

it fresh and keep it going. Your interest level is in the basement. Not where you wanted to be, is it? I'm sure your game isn't where you want it

to be either...When you can chop your plays down to 100...I'm feeling generous...and hit, then come on back and talk shop.

Right now, 400 plays in what?..multiple states?? in each one of them??..doesn't make an ounce of sense to me..

Why don't you master your own state first...I'm sure you have a corner store in Katy....you can make money right in your own neck of the woods.

That's how people are doing it everyday...there's a lot of them here..they don't need to be enticed to make a measly $150 profit with online play.

WHAT A SACK OF CRAP YOU ARE. SORRY, PATHETIC, NO BACKBONE AND DULL. YOU NEVER HAD AN EDGE. YOU ARE IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES ALRIGHT,

A LEAGUE OF WEAKLINGS. GO ON DREAM ABOUT A FUTURE FILLED WITH SUCCESS...PIPE DREAMS, HOMEY...PIPE DREAMS.

You'll be in this position again...mark my words. You're going to stick that big old foot in your mouth and screw up again. Just a matter of time.

Apologies many times over mean nothing. All they serve to do is get you back in the fold...it works with some but not with others. You are out of

line. You made a lasting impression alright, thank you for such insight into the real you. You are no man and certainly not a respectable man. Pin

that accomplishment on someone who deserves it...because it's certainly not you. Self serving idiot. Thanks for the additional confirmation.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22893 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

YOU ARE BLOCKED LOSER. I won't see what you have to say anymore. I could write it myself at this point anyway. You have a cheesy facade.

You are now inducted into the HALL OF SHAME.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2010, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Alright, in the end we're all one when it comes to the service and you know that. It's always been a status thing with the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. The Marines are tougher than anything out there and I was drilled and reminded of it the entire time. The Air Force is the smartest of all and I was reminded of that as well.

The Navy boys rode the waves and kept the ships ready to deploy the air assaults. We all support each other but, during the down and in between times, it was all jokes..and you know it.

However, in light of this situation and its' sensitivity, I've withdrawn completely. If I rubbed you the wrong way regarding this subject, I'm man enough to apologize for it. I'm done and let's not talk about anything except how to make money with numbers games.Patriot

L.L.

Ok, you got a deal. I'm sorry for calling you names also. To each his own. If you indeed spend that much and making the money you claim, then all the power to you. It's your business If you don't want to prove it. I was just hoping you would prove it so I can see what I'm doing wrong.

I've been down that road before. I don't just sit around all day ordering systems on the net. Once in a while I buy something that really interests me. But that's like years apart, not like I buy a system every week. And in between, I've racked my brain with my own systems over the last 22 years doing tests with small groups, and large groups of numbers just like you. But in the end, even just a couple of losses at those high amounts killed whatever "Good"  system was present in my tests. Chaos reared it's ugly head everytime. It kept throwing wrenches into the machine.

Also, I've written this many times in the past. I don't mind spending a lot if indeed a system exists that hits on a regular basis. I even wrote that to Matchmaker. But to date, I haven't seen any system that hits on a regular basis. A few combos, or 300 combos, it doesn't matter. I have made money with some of them, but eventually the systems or methods end up having long losing streaks. So there was a little luck factor involved in my wins.

Again, you don't have to prove it If you don't want to, but I thought one of the reasons folks come here to the LP is to share their knowledge, good or bad.

It's your call.....

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49725 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2010, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I feel like this if you play cash 3 mid / eve 7days a week and spend $50 dollars mid/$50 dollars eve that's $700 hundred a week and if your good at numbers u should win at least $2500.00 a week . Now if u got a job then lottery is extra money in the bank ! I've been playing the lottery for 4 years its been so good to me ,I've travel all the islands off lottery money ,my family tells me i spend to much on lottery but they dont understand once you become a serious player you can't stop. Well i can i just don't want to and i dont always tell them when i win. Anyone in the same boat!!!!!  Jester 

$14/Week=$3,500/Week Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

I've got family currently in the military. I've got a long line of family who have served in various branches of the military. I have pride in my family's

military background. Their service, dedication and sacrifice will not be minimized or degraded by the likes of you. When you mentioned Navy in the

derogatory way you did, you put every single servicemember down..past, present and future. And here you are trying to patch things up with

sully? What a jackass you are...you already put down servicemembers and now want to come back with more spin and <snip>. You think that's all

you have to do is show something in common with someone? Now it's - YOU SERVED. Don't buy his crap sully. There are some things said that

are unforgiveable...what he wrote was one of them. I take high insult to that remark. That doesn't get smoothed over. There's a mutual respect

amongst military...they are all in the same boat. Jokes aside, when the day is over, they are in it for the same thing..there has to be a banding

together. Loser's remark was way out of line and singles him out from the rest as a person more concerned with retaliation rather than honor.

Anything to drive the blade deeper is not off limits.

Lucky Loser/Matchmaker you are a piece of <snip>.

You hammered the final nail in your coffin. At least you've accomplished one good thing here...revealed exactly who you are, how you think and

just how sick you are...you have false pride and no dignity. Joker has more honor in his little finger than you'll ever have a chance of attaining in

your entire life. You are a joke, you are a loser indeed, you are a nobody, you are boring, predictable and extremely immature. All that work you

did coming in here trying to appear smooth, intelligent and likeable was about as transaparent and shallow as your next post. A self serving

idiot is what you've revealed yourself to be. You did it a long, long time ago and came back and did the same thing....what a moron you are, you

are far from smart, far from admirable and nowhere close to the valued, respected poster you tried to be. You had no value and now, have no

respect. Lip service is what you're good at and playing a lot of numbers too. I guess you thought we all were just a bunch of stooges, ready to

be used and taken advantage of, huh?

You are the stooge...always were, Match/Loser, and always will be. There is no fixing this mess you've created for yourself. I find it extremely

humorous that you've come around full circle just like you did before...what a weakling, what a lowballer, what a true clown you are...you are

too funny, I'm laughing at you now and I'll throw in some extra laughs for what you come back with in advance...some tepid rant about being a

success story...some bland, drawn out bs story about your 2 bit bets online and how to play only on optimal days....hey, bud, in case you didn't

let it sink into your feeble mind....an optimal day, placing 400 bets, is EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. You play 2 or 3 days a week? WHY? You should

be able to play EVERYDAY of the week that way genius. You've got so many holes in your story and you play the same old tune..it doesn't take

a genius to pick your story apart and find that things don't make sense..at all.

No one likes you, no one admires you, no one wants to strive to be just like you - a blowhard, lowblow guy without the nuts to keep it real, keep

it fresh and keep it going. Your interest level is in the basement. Not where you wanted to be, is it? I'm sure your game isn't where you want it

to be either...When you can chop your plays down to 100...I'm feeling generous...and hit, then come on back and talk shop.

Right now, 400 plays in what?..multiple states?? in each one of them??..doesn't make an ounce of sense to me..

Why don't you master your own state first...I'm sure you have a corner store in Katy....you can make money right in your own neck of the woods.

That's how people are doing it everyday...there's a lot of them here..they don't need to be enticed to make a measly $150 profit with online play.

WHAT A SACK OF CRAP YOU ARE. SORRY, PATHETIC, NO BACKBONE AND DULL. YOU NEVER HAD AN EDGE. YOU ARE IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES ALRIGHT,

A LEAGUE OF WEAKLINGS. GO ON DREAM ABOUT A FUTURE FILLED WITH SUCCESS...PIPE DREAMS, HOMEY...PIPE DREAMS.

You'll be in this position again...mark my words. You're going to stick that big old foot in your mouth and screw up again. Just a matter of time.

Apologies many times over mean nothing. All they serve to do is get you back in the fold...it works with some but not with others. You are out of

line. You made a lasting impression alright, thank you for such insight into the real you. You are no man and certainly not a respectable man. Pin

that accomplishment on someone who deserves it...because it's certainly not you. Self serving idiot. Thanks for the additional confirmation.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

WOW!!!!..dr says it like it is..Good for her...

cheryl59's avatar - center
                          Va Beach
                          United States
                          Member #46651
                          September 20, 2006
                          1857 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Tigger, I called the Home and talked to your nurse. She says you're out of control.

Tigger, Have you been drinking out of your catheter bag again? Stop that!

Bad Tigger!

Bad!

He He He Ha Ha Ha  Ha   that was soooo funny.... that has got to be a golden 222

Much Luck and Blessings!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

He He He Ha Ha Ha  Ha   that was soooo funny.... that has got to be a golden 222

Much Luck and Blessings!

Please don't encourage him..

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                              hotatlanta
                              United States
                              Member #70664
                              February 8, 2009
                              1446 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

LOL ROTFLMFAO!!!! Let the process begin! First of all, you've won $3,000 with "one" of those systems. Secondly, you won $1,500  with another "one" of those systems along with smaller prizes "Before and After". Just what in the hell are you playing? Lotto or Jeopardy??? $4,500 plus dollars and you're STILL SAMPLING sh*t??? You're still trying to fix what's not broken??? Not only are you a fair weather liar but, you're an excessively extreme dumbass for even allowing your fingers to even touch the keyboard with this bogus sh*t.

Hey, don't feel sorry for me and no consolation necessary. YOU'RE THE ONE who went to the NAVY where you got bent over and banged every day. It felt so good that now, it's common place, and you get banged by everyone on the internet that says "system". I'm not sorry, I won't console you, and I will continue to put your dumb a** down and not feel bad about it because you're a grown a** man that should know better!

You need a priest to get all those "systems demons" outta your dam head, man! For real, though! If you can't put numbers together without a system, then go to summer school...or something. When you're done with all that, please get in contact with the people who sold you those CD's, man. Please, so you can get something outta the deal...ya know? Then, you can take that money and get a prescription to help you cope with this sh*t a little better.

But, I'm still gonna drop kick that a** every chance I get...just so you know.

L.L. 

Joker17 and LL you two have gone too far. I don't  know why it is when people say they're winning money they have to prove it.

People have the right to say and do what they please. You have to believe in yourself and your systems. lots of people have opinion and should be able to express them. My opinion was you can't be scare to use your money. I don't give a rat a__ _ who thinks I'm wrong are right. Take your fight to your own thread.

Page 10 of 13