Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do U Spend More Than $500 A Week On Lottery !!

Topic closed. 182 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sully16.

Page 9 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying that you tossed 75.00 on a number straight and was that greedy that you could not box half of that?..Thought you was the smart one on here and knew what he was doing..And you work to?..Had you all figured wrong..Thought with your post you was making a living with the lottery....Good luck<<<--------

In my study of talking to men who play the lottery most men only want to play str. They don't box number

not all men, but most don't play box they want it str. I alway thought that was crazy but to each his own. so

money is better than none at all. I really think joker hit that number.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2010, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

In my study of talking to men who play the lottery most men only want to play str. They don't box number

not all men, but most don't play box they want it str. I alway thought that was crazy but to each his own. so

money is better than none at all. I really think joker hit that number.

Joker said it was a joke..Now you wonder when he posts he won is it a joke or not..tiggs hopes everyone wins and tells the truth...

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51178 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Tigger, I called the Home and talked to your nurse. She says you're out of control.

Tigger, Have you been drinking out of your catheter bag again? Stop that!

Bad Tigger!

Bad!

It might be a good place to keep JD or Moonshine... Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1654 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I have a confession to make Tiggs. I too spend 300 dollars a day, and make $20,000 to $25,000 a week profit online. I just didn't want to brag about it.

Also, don't ask me what numbers I play because I can't show you. And If anyone else asks, I'll just make up reasons, tell long stories, make excuses, and other things that I haven't thought up yet. I'll just play it by ear as the situation arises.

So, everyone else who's reading this, I hope you keep working at your job for the next 20 years, while I sit here typing this on my laptop, from my beach front mansion in Hawaii, sipping on Margaritas.

Hold on for one second....

Sorry, I'm back. I just spilled my drink all over my brand new $17,000 Les Paul  guitar which was signed by Jimmy Page. No biggie, I'll just have to buy another one tomorrow.

Anyways, good luck everyone, and have a nice day.

LOL That's pretty good, "sampler17". But, keep trying because your jokes are mirror images of your mind, lotto methods, and numbers...NULL, VOID, and ACCOMPLISH NOTHING. Never have and never will.

You try so hard to get next to me but, all you really do is set yourself up to get drop kicked every time...and you do. I'll give you credit, though. You get right back up and come back for more...just like you do after getting taken with those high dollar internet systems which underneath your bed, in your closet, and in kitchen drawers are utterly full of, homeboy.

Wanna take a tour of how many you've bought, sampled, and discarded???Hmmm?? Remember that copywrite B.S.?? You could've still used it and noone would've ever known because they're only numbers and numbers can be arranged in any shape, form, or fashion without ever belonging to ANYONE...you dumbass.

You truly are as dumb as a box of rocks.

L.L.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2010, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

LOL That's pretty good, "sampler17". But, keep trying because your jokes are mirror images of your mind, lotto methods, and numbers...NULL, VOID, and ACCOMPLISH NOTHING. Never have and never will.

You try so hard to get next to me but, all you really do is set yourself up to get drop kicked every time...and you do. I'll give you credit, though. You get right back up and come back for more...just like you do after getting taken with those high dollar internet systems which underneath your bed, in your closet, and in kitchen drawers are utterly full of, homeboy.

Wanna take a tour of how many you've bought, sampled, and discarded???Hmmm?? Remember that copywrite B.S.?? You could've still used it and noone would've ever known because they're only numbers and numbers can be arranged in any shape, form, or fashion without ever belonging to ANYONE...you dumbass.

You truly are as dumb as a box of rocks.

L.L.

What's the matter tough guy? Did I strike a nerve?

Keep hiding behind your supposed success, and spew your garbage.

BTW, one of those systems under my bed won me $3,000.00....It's probably ten times more than what you've ever won in th last 10 years. Another of those systems won me $1,500....Plus smaller wins before and after.

Sure I buy systems. So what? I'd be 100 years old If I had to wait around for idiots like to reveal your methods, which don't work anyways.

You're running out of amunition, and making yourself look dumber and dumber by the minute. Give it up before you make a total fool of yourself....wait a minute, you already have.....

If I never accomplish my financial goals in life, at least I can sleep at night knowing I'm not BS-sing the world just because my ego needs a boost, and my peter is too small.

I bet you drive a really big Ford pick-up truck. ROFL   Green laugh

If you want me to shut up, then prove me wrong. Until then, I'll be here every step of the way to remind you of your delusions. Hopefully after a hundred or so reminders, you may eventually wake up from your stupor.

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2010, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

What's the matter tough guy? Did I strike a nerve?

Keep hiding behind your supposed success, and spew your garbage.

BTW, one of those systems under my bed won me $3,000.00....It's probably ten times more than what you've ever won in th last 10 years. Another of those systems won me $1,500....Plus smaller wins before and after.

Sure I buy systems. So what? I'd be 100 years old If I had to wait around for idiots like to reveal your methods, which don't work anyways.

You're running out of amunition, and making yourself look dumber and dumber by the minute. Give it up before you make a total fool of yourself....wait a minute, you already have.....

If I never accomplish my financial goals in life, at least I can sleep at night knowing I'm not BS-sing the world just because my ego needs a boost, and my peter is too small.

I bet you drive a really big Ford pick-up truck. ROFL   Green laugh

If you want me to shut up, then prove me wrong. Until then, I'll be here every step of the way to remind you of your delusions. Hopefully after a hundred or so reminders, you may eventually wake up from your stupor.

No problem. I'm laughing, too. So is your clique...they're just keeping it on the down low, trust me on that. Try again...

L.L.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2010, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

No problem. I'm laughing, too. So is your clique...they're just keeping it on the down low, trust me on that. Try again...

L.L.

You actually have the nerve to use the word 'TRUST" ? Are you kidding me?

BTW, I have to disagree with you on that. I enough PMs from folks who think you're a joke too. Trust me..........

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1654 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

You actually have the nerve to use the word 'TRUST" ? Are you kidding me?

BTW, I have to disagree with you on that. I enough PMs from folks who think you're a joke too. Trust me..........

They're supposed to support you, man. It's called loyalty. Blind leading the blind and the all fall by the wayside. Pitiful!! Come on man, jokes are free. Can't you do better than this??? I mean, I know why you have no money...all those dam systems ate it up.

All those people who sold you are laughing their a**es off because they hung it in you and then broke it off. Speaking of which...why can't you get some customer support from these people who hooked you up with the systems?? Can't they even help you win your money back?? Man, no grease, no KY Jelley, no vaseline...nothing. Just take this peter and get outta here!!! Go on!!! Get!!! Move around!!!

You knew nothing about them, yet, you trusted them by giving them your money...HAPPILY. See where hope has gotten you old buddy?? Lust, trust, and now DISGUST. Now, you wanna FUSS with the wrong person. Those sellers are the one's you should be working on...

Yep, I'll be the joke...it's on me. You could use some relief, homey. I'm there for ya. Dumb as a box of rocks and drop kicked...AGAIN!!

L.L.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

They're supposed to support you, man. It's called loyalty. Blind leading the blind and the all fall by the wayside. Pitiful!! Come on man, jokes are free. Can't you do better than this??? I mean, I know why you have no money...all those dam systems ate it up.

All those people who sold you are laughing their a**es off because they hung it in you and then broke it off. Speaking of which...why can't you get some customer support from these people who hooked you up with the systems?? Can't they even help you win your money back?? Man, no grease, no KY Jelley, no vaseline...nothing. Just take this peter and get outta here!!! Go on!!! Get!!! Move around!!!

You knew nothing about them, yet, you trusted them by giving them your money...HAPPILY. See where hope has gotten you old buddy?? Lust, trust, and now DISGUST. Now, you wanna FUSS with the wrong person. Those sellers are the one's you should be working on...

Yep, I'll be the joke...it's on me. You could use some relief, homey. I'm there for ya. Dumb as a box of rocks and drop kicked...AGAIN!!

L.L.

I have plenty of money. I have enough saved to buy a thousand more systems If I want to. The worst system is better than what you have....which is nothing.

You're like most cops. They were beat up when they were young in school, and grew up and became cops to get power.

In your case, you must've been harrassed on a daily basis. I'm so sorry buddy. I should actually try to console you instead of putting you down.

See, now I feel bad. This poor guy gets beat up in school when he was 12, and now he wants to get back at the world by making believe he overcame chaos on a regular basis.....

Have you tried talking to your priest or a counseler?

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                    Northern Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #83350
                    December 5, 2009
                    1322 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I feel like this if you play cash 3 mid / eve 7days a week and spend $50 dollars mid/$50 dollars eve that's $700 hundred a week and if your good at numbers u should win at least $2500.00 a week . Now if u got a job then lottery is extra money in the bank ! I've been playing the lottery for 4 years its been so good to me ,I've travel all the islands off lottery money ,my family tells me i spend to much on lottery but they dont understand once you become a serious player you can't stop. Well i can i just don't want to and i dont always tell them when i win. Anyone in the same boat!!!!!  Jester 

$700 hundred = $70,000. That's more money than I'll make a year once I get a job!

I cannot even begin to imagine myself spending $50 on one lottery drawing. Well, I could at one point - back when I planned to play Mega Millions, hitting every Bonus Ball in the process - I would win a guaranteed $2. But I ditched that plan after I won $40 playing Pick-3 on February 29. The most I've spent on one drawing is $10, which is quite a bit of money for a college student.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1654 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2010, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I have plenty of money. I have enough saved to buy a thousand more systems If I want to. The worst system is better than what you have....which is nothing.

You're like most cops. They were beat up when they were young in school, and grew up and became cops to get power.

In your case, you must've been harrassed on a daily basis. I'm so sorry buddy. I should actually try to console you instead of putting you down.

See, now I feel bad. This poor guy gets beat up in school when he was 12, and now he wants to get back at the world by making believe he overcame chaos on a regular basis.....

Have you tried talking to your priest or a counseler?

LOL ROTFLMFAO!!!! Let the process begin! First of all, you've won $3,000 with "one" of those systems. Secondly, you won $1,500  with another "one" of those systems along with smaller prizes "Before and After". Just what in the hell are you playing? Lotto or Jeopardy??? $4,500 plus dollars and you're STILL SAMPLING sh*t??? You're still trying to fix what's not broken??? Not only are you a fair weather liar but, you're an excessively extreme dumbass for even allowing your fingers to even touch the keyboard with this bogus sh*t.

Hey, don't feel sorry for me and no consolation necessary. YOU'RE THE ONE who went to the NAVY where you got bent over and banged every day. It felt so good that now, it's common place, and you get banged by everyone on the internet that says "system". I'm not sorry, I won't console you, and I will continue to put your dumb a** down and not feel bad about it because you're a grown a** man that should know better!

You need a priest to get all those "systems demons" outta your dam head, man! For real, though! If you can't put numbers together without a system, then go to summer school...or something. When you're done with all that, please get in contact with the people who sold you those CD's, man. Please, so you can get something outta the deal...ya know? Then, you can take that money and get a prescription to help you cope with this sh*t a little better.

But, I'm still gonna drop kick that a** every chance I get...just so you know.

L.L. 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5145 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

I am on my second bag of popcorn!

Lurking

Cornel C0rn>>>>>>>>KNOW'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

this POST L@@K's a LOTTO player gone "WILD" PukeBash

PLAY D LOTTERY>>>>U KON make a MILLION BUCK'$$$

LurkingLurkingDrumLurkingLurkingDrumLurkingLurkingDrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2010, 4:52 am - IP Logged

LOL ROTFLMFAO!!!! Let the process begin! First of all, you've won $3,000 with "one" of those systems. Secondly, you won $1,500  with another "one" of those systems along with smaller prizes "Before and After". Just what in the hell are you playing? Lotto or Jeopardy??? $4,500 plus dollars and you're STILL SAMPLING sh*t??? You're still trying to fix what's not broken??? Not only are you a fair weather liar but, you're an excessively extreme dumbass for even allowing your fingers to even touch the keyboard with this bogus sh*t.

Hey, don't feel sorry for me and no consolation necessary. YOU'RE THE ONE who went to the NAVY where you got bent over and banged every day. It felt so good that now, it's common place, and you get banged by everyone on the internet that says "system". I'm not sorry, I won't console you, and I will continue to put your dumb a** down and not feel bad about it because you're a grown a** man that should know better!

You need a priest to get all those "systems demons" outta your dam head, man! For real, though! If you can't put numbers together without a system, then go to summer school...or something. When you're done with all that, please get in contact with the people who sold you those CD's, man. Please, so you can get something outta the deal...ya know? Then, you can take that money and get a prescription to help you cope with this sh*t a little better.

But, I'm still gonna drop kick that a** every chance I get...just so you know.

L.L. 

Criticizing a man about his military service to his country is going too far, LL.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            42115 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Criticizing a man about his military service to his country is going too far, LL.

yep, you've gone to far LL. I got one nephew in the Navy and one in the Marines ages 22 and 24 willing to defend this country and our freedom and, that includes you.

Joker can hold his own, back off when it comes to the military, alot of posters here have kids and other relatives serving, save yourself the sh$t-storm that will follow by making remarks like that again.

US Flag

HyperBe Happy.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2010, 7:56 am - IP Logged

yep, you've gone to far LL. I got one nephew in the Navy and one in the Marines ages 22 and 24 willing to defend this country and our freedom and, that includes you.

Joker can hold his own, back off when it comes to the military, alot of posters here have kids and other relatives serving, save yourself the sh$t-storm that will follow by making remarks like that again.

US Flag

Note to tiggs..After reading this post never mess with sully..Rock on sully!!!...

Page 9 of 13