Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people play QP's?

Topic closed. 181 replies. Last post 6 years ago by cajunken.

Page 10 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

Why do you play QP's?

Convenience/Saves Time [ 21 ]  [23.86%]
QP's Win The Most Jackpots [ 18 ]  [20.45%]
I play a set of "personal" numbers [ 6 ]  [6.82%]
I play both QP's and Play Slip's [ 34 ]  [38.64%]
I never play QP's [ 6 ]  [6.82%]
What's a QP?? [ 3 ]  [3.41%]
Total Valid Votes [ 88 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
CA
United States
Member #84266
December 26, 2009
410 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

QP tickets win more because more people play QPs than their own numbers. That's what I believe anyways.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

It is easier to read with capitals and by not using capital letters at the beginning of sentences deters one from wanting to read and understand your thought process.   Also when you don't use capitals at the beginning of sentences,  it trivializes what you are saying,  you know like someone who doesn't really think or care about what they are writing.  It looks like one big run on sentence train of thought hyped out psycho babble.  I think though,  you capitalize God, right?  And DD? And QP's?

i don't capitalize everything i am supposed to,  both because i am lazy,  and i am not the fastest typist anyway,  so it saves a little time and effort on my part.

it's my personal style. 

if you notice,  my spelling / grammar won't allow me an english teaching job any time soon,  but i handle it well enough that anybody who can read english knows  exactly what i am saying.

i purposefully avoid spell check,  because i am comfortable with who i is.

i have ran across this before,  when someone "disagrees" with me on a point i made,  instead of addressing the point,  they use my less than "perfect" grammatical non-skills as a smoke screen excuse. 

to be honest,  thats a really lame intellectual excuse,  and a non issue as far as you wanting to address what i stated.

i have read alot of what you write at LP jarasan,  including the blogs,  and i find you to be one of the the most intelligent people in here,  agreeing with alot that you say,  and for you to resort to that is pretty disappointing.

you read and fully understood everything i wrote.

VISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5587 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to dissappoint.  I'll be the first to admit Quick Pigs are fun and they are really hard to catch.

piggies

They are determined to hit you 'DA NUMBA!

Maybe if we had 59 numbered piggies they could race,  then the first five finishers would make up our first Mega Quick Piggie of the night...................................then the Mega Ball would be run with a field of bigger piggies..........................

CA
        United States
        Member #84266
        December 26, 2009
        410 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to dissappoint.  I'll be the first to admit Quick Pigs are fun and they are really hard to catch.

piggies

They are determined to hit you 'DA NUMBA!

Maybe if we had 59 numbered piggies they could race,  then the first five finishers would make up our first Mega Quick Piggie of the night...................................then the Mega Ball would be run with a field of bigger piggies..........................

Especially if they are all greased up! Lol

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Especially if they are all greased up! Lol

Does this mean that If I pick the pig  trifecta, then I'll really be able to bring home the bacon?

Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5587 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Does this mean that If I pick the pig  trifecta, then I'll really be able to bring home the bacon?

Yes. Of course!

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes. Of course!

Cool.....I just hope my friends won't squeal on me when I cash in my multiple low paying tickets.......Wink

Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5587 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Cool.....I just hope my friends won't squeal on me when I cash in my multiple low paying tickets.......Wink

A little bacon is better than none,  I can smell a pig (bacon) from a mile away.  Even the fake stuff.  Pig trifectas mean lots 'o free piggies.

Wink

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

A little bacon is better than none,  I can smell a pig (bacon) from a mile away.  Even the fake stuff.  Pig trifectas mean lots 'o free piggies.

Wink

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I love bacon.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      Harrison Township Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #90088
                      April 21, 2010
                      4265 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I love bacon.

Not to get off the Subject but i play QP's mainly on PB & MM. With my PB and MM tickets i will get 5-10 QP's then make up my own sets of #'s from the #'s on the QP Tickets.

I may pick up a QP for the 4 digit while getting my MM/PB tickets. But just one.

Cutla$$Bob

P.S. But i can eat 2 or 3 BLT's with Extra Bacon on Pita Bread!!

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5587 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Great new Alice.  The new guy keeps their signature sound. Thanks.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                          light on my feet
                          United States
                          Member #356
                          May 20, 2002
                          2744 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2010, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

tell it to the lottery fairy, professor Disney.

DD

P3 game? I posted not once but twice BEFORE the DRAW RESULTS WERE OUT FROM MY STATE WHAT TO EXPECT. I threw clues all over the place and if nobody got the win the second time, it was their own dang fault.

You want me to post the next single P3 set in the strait order? YOU CANNOT AFFORD ME and you cannot goad me into doing so. Anybody following me knows that. My LP Favorites are open to the public for one week ending next Monday. You like every lazy QP artist want the sets and not the work that produces them. The work is outlined in recent SYSTEMS posts of mine. Go hump somebody else’s leg, loser. You are a nobody. Never be anybody or make PEOPLE magazine like you dream about. Why have you not won in the last 8 years? You are a loser.

(1)  pay you for what?   for something you cannot even do for yourself?   that's an obvious blunderific on your part.  lol

(2)  "ballpark numbers"  for multiple states don't prove squat.  it's always "state specific" that tell the true story

(3) why would i want to jack numbers off of anyone's system in here,  when clearly systems don't work?   lol

(4)  i told you i would return the number 4 to it's rightful rotation, once the 1st opportunity presented itself

(5)  the "people magazine" reference was a joke.  leave it to you to turn the intent of another into your own personal "bent".  that is one thing you are good at

(6)  it took noah around 100 years to build the ark.  he wasn't in a hurry, and neither am i.   i defer to Gods timing,  well over my perceived immediate "needs"

(7)  i will match the journal of my life against yours anyday.  at least mine won't include "stories" of not being able to back up what i claim.  and they most certainly do not contain chapters on excuses.

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

PackMan's avatar - 8ball

United States
                            Member #35041
                            March 11, 2006
                            20 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I play Qp's and play slip.

And I have been playing the same lottery numbers for about 23 years now and have never won nothing big.

Maybe tonight!

haveagreatday!'s avatar - wired shell.jpg
                              Fairfax, VA
                              United States
                              Member #68163
                              December 14, 2008
                              15 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I only play quickpicks for the Cash 5 on nights there is no big lotto drawing.  I do so because I have a certain set of numbers for the big games that I visualize.  I can't use those same numbers for Cash 5 because the number pool is quite limited. 

I don't want to confuse my subconscious mind or the Universe by visualizing 2 different sets of numbers.

Page 10 of 13