Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 632 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Miami, Florida
United States
Member #111795
June 2, 2011
581 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2014, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Boy is my face RED !!! I made a mistake and thought it was 100X - guess I'll have to settle for $100 - shucks !! At least the $500 is correct !

Oh man!!! I can't believe that! It's gotta be a let down but hey, like you say at least the $500 on LFL is legit.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #62713
    July 6, 2008
    3715 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Boy is my face RED !!! I made a mistake and thought it was 100X - guess I'll have to settle for $100 - shucks !! At least the $500 is correct !

No Worries, That happened to me a few weeks ago. I thought it was the 100x x $100. My Heart was racing. I Scrathced in my car at night and the light in the car did not let me see it until I got into the store. I was like Noooooooo !!! 

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Got 3 consecutive winners on GRT.  Thought about trying for #4, but I left after these 3:

#23 = $50

#24 = $100

#25 = $20

3 Consecutive Winners GRT 1.2.14

Good Wins OSH !!! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

What else can you say but... WOW!

LUCKY STREAK CONTINUES INTO NEW YEAR FOR LONGWOOD WOMAN

TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery announces that Darlane Laughner, 55, of Longwood, claimed a $1 million prize in the 100X THE CASH Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. Laughner claimed a $5 million top prize in the same $25 Scratch-Off game this past October.

Laughner chose to receive the winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $683,178.70. She purchased both of her winning 100X THE CASH Scratch-Off tickets from Publix, located at 540 South Hunt Club Boulevard in Apopka. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.

This is Crazy !!!! I mean what are the odds. The same person.

Florida Lottery See Ya!

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks omiller! Guess it had been so long I zipped right past. Here it is:

PartyGood Win Party

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
            United States
            Member #62713
            July 6, 2008
            3715 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

This Game can still spit them out. Good Win !! 

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
              United States
              Member #62713
              July 6, 2008
              3715 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2014, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

You Still Deserve a Big Congrats !!!! Good Wins. 

Keep moving Forward.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LUCKI and OLDSCHOOL - Am I getting that old and can't see ? My eye doctor said I'm blind in one eye and can't see outta the other LOL

I mighta mentioned, when I was at the DO last month or so, a young latino couple had a 100X $200 winner. He let me hold and scope it out. Must have messed my head up and when I saw what I thought was a 100X $100 in my hands I just didn't look close enough. I'm waiting for one of you guys to pop a $100X $200 !

FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #127998
                  May 14, 2012
                  404 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2014, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Good job Skeptic, with your luck you are going to find one.  Ive cut way back, but not far enough, still nothing but the low ends here, maybe I should switch from mom and pop to Publix.  We did have another million winner here in Jax, Ill let you guess what part of town it was in, they seem to be hitting the main drags up that way with their random distribution.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
                    Member #148446
                    November 1, 2013
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Third day in a row and no $100 wins or greater on GRT...my lucky streak is over. I feel like they flooded the rolls with decent wins for Christmas and now they are trying to get back. Lost $100 two days in a row hope to break this streak soon.

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hope the pic isn't too large, I tried to save it at a smaller size. I figured I'd post this one since it's a $10 game and had a cool winning pattern I thought. Had a good day, actually. I did end up losing on a $25 game and a $10 Cash Spectacular (they have it at a store I frequent) but I got a $10 Monopoly and hit $50: two train symbols, $15 under one and $10 under the other. Good wins on GRT and 2 ten dollar games. Here's a Hundo on the $10 Holiday game. I'm in Miami, a top prize winner was sold in Hialeah, maybe they are hot around here.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2014, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Hope the pic isn't too large, I tried to save it at a smaller size. I figured I'd post this one since it's a $10 game and had a cool winning pattern I thought. Had a good day, actually. I did end up losing on a $25 game and a $10 Cash Spectacular (they have it at a store I frequent) but I got a $10 Monopoly and hit $50: two train symbols, $15 under one and $10 under the other. Good wins on GRT and 2 ten dollar games. Here's a Hundo on the $10 Holiday game. I'm in Miami, a top prize winner was sold in Hialeah, maybe they are hot around here.

Congrats on the good wins FL players! The Limerick Giant did not have the cash but was able to get my $1,000 at the Royersford Giant. Think I will rest on my win for a few days before playing again.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22962 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2014, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I found a vault tonight at Turkey Hill yay!! but only 1/2 as good as Matt's, it's for $500...BUT..then I was at Giant and

bought one from the robot vendor and I'll be darned, it was there waiting for me...another vault - first out for $500.

So there's my $1,000, I'm happy with that!

That's a little crazy 2 vaults in a matter of about an hour....of course they're going to be stacked wins to pull players in

but did anyone check the odds of a vault? I'll go take a look at it but I assume there will be more out there more often

for the next couple/few days.

First vault is #009 I only bought it because the first one I got won $20 - #008 - and with my new play style for 2014

(buying one directly after a win) I was pretty happy because if 008 didn't win, I would have left it there for someone

else.

The second vault is #020 that was the first ticket out YAY!! but the next one was a loser #021 - so much for the theory

on that one. But I'll continue buying the next one after any win I get. I want to see how often it happens that money

comes back to back.

I'll post the photos of both of them soon!

The VAULT wins all 20 prizes and my 2 tickets have all prizes @ $25 each.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I found a vault tonight at Turkey Hill yay!! but only 1/2 as good as Matt's, it's for $500...BUT..then I was at Giant and

bought one from the robot vendor and I'll be darned, it was there waiting for me...another vault - first out for $500.

So there's my $1,000, I'm happy with that!

That's a little crazy 2 vaults in a matter of about an hour....of course they're going to be stacked wins to pull players in

but did anyone check the odds of a vault? I'll go take a look at it but I assume there will be more out there more often

for the next couple/few days.

First vault is #009 I only bought it because the first one I got won $20 - #008 - and with my new play style for 2014

(buying one directly after a win) I was pretty happy because if 008 didn't win, I would have left it there for someone

else.

The second vault is #020 that was the first ticket out YAY!! but the next one was a loser #021 - so much for the theory

on that one. But I'll continue buying the next one after any win I get. I want to see how often it happens that money

comes back to back.

I'll post the photos of both of them soon!

The VAULT wins all 20 prizes and my 2 tickets have all prizes @ $25 each.

Big congrats, dr! That Turkey Hill seems to be another great place in your area. Game seems to be very hot right now. I may try more but in a few days.. hope they still have good ones then.

Philadelphia, pa
                              United States
                              Member #150764
                              December 30, 2013
                              13 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Congrats man I never thought we have nice winners in mont co good lck to everyone

Page 632 of 907