Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 633 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2014, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Congrats man I never thought we have nice winners in mont co good lck to everyone

It's the first big one for me in 6 years and I almost always play in Montgomery County. Was relieved my area had one and I found it. The Limerick Giant where I found the $1,000 used to be good for $100s and some $200s, but had been cold for a long time. Hope it is heating up again.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22893 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Here is ticket #009 vault wins all 20 prizes..

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2014, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Here is ticket #009 vault wins all 20 prizes..

Again, great job!! Hope we both find more good ones soon..

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22893 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2014, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Hope the pic isn't too large, I tried to save it at a smaller size. I figured I'd post this one since it's a $10 game and had a cool winning pattern I thought. Had a good day, actually. I did end up losing on a $25 game and a $10 Cash Spectacular (they have it at a store I frequent) but I got a $10 Monopoly and hit $50: two train symbols, $15 under one and $10 under the other. Good wins on GRT and 2 ten dollar games. Here's a Hundo on the $10 Holiday game. I'm in Miami, a top prize winner was sold in Hialeah, maybe they are hot around here.

WTG OldSchool!! It's nice getting symbols on the games. Good job on your wins no matter how big or small, I appreciate

looking at everyone's so please, keep on posting and keep on scratching. That top prize they're always talking about in all

the states with instants MUST be on the way to one of us here. I know I'll keep on trying for one. Good luck!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22893 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2014, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Again, great job!! Hope we both find more good ones soon..

THANK YOU MATT!! I hope more winners come your way too! Good luck scratching!!

I'll get a pic of #020 up tomorrow - the vault is on the right side, second row down on that one.

I have to cut resize and post.

United States
            Member #148446
            November 1, 2013
            103 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2014, 7:23 am - IP Logged

WTG OldSchool!! It's nice getting symbols on the games. Good job on your wins no matter how big or small, I appreciate

looking at everyone's so please, keep on posting and keep on scratching. That top prize they're always talking about in all

the states with instants MUST be on the way to one of us here. I know I'll keep on trying for one. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure a guy just won the final seasons greeting grand prize...saw the story on the press release section of the fl lottery site

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
              Jacksonville Florida
              United States
              Member #23018
              October 6, 2005
              916 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty sure a guy just won the final seasons greeting grand prize...saw the story on the press release section of the fl lottery site

Yes, no more top prizes in the $1,000,000 SEASONS GREETINGS game.

Regarding other Florida scratch games:

There should be another $5,000,000 winner soon on the 100X THE CASH game, based on the number of $1,000,000 prizes of that game that have been claimed (due to the groupings and $1M and $5M prize distributions - 39% of $1M prizes claimed and 25% of $5M prizes claimed).

On the CHOCOLATE COVERED 7'S game, only 3 of 16 top prizes have been claimed, a low percentage compared to all the other holiday release games. Either a few top prizes are about to fall or the game is not selling well.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2014, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Dr65. Was that the Turkey Hill we discussed?

I am glad you guys like them, cause I hate the new $20's. I can't win squat on them. I did get my 2nd $100 on the $5 Lucky Hearts though. 4 matches at $25

Stopped at Redners and cashed in my $117. Planned to get 1 Diamond and spend the $17. Saw Diamond was on 27, so I got the rest. Then spent $40 next door at the Beer Mart. Unfortunately I don't know which place I got the Hearts.. The $20's are killing me. I scratch them last and when I was already @ $125 with 4 of them to go I was really expecting big things

$20 Diamond 027-029 all lost

$20 Max o Millions 025 -lost

$10 Gold Rush 018 = $15

$5 Aces and 8's = $10

$5 frenzy = 0

$5 Lucky Hearts 025=lost 003=$100

$3 Bingo = Will scan

$2 Cupcake 116/035 = lost

All that for a $8 profit and whatever the Bingo brings. I lost on all 8 prior to this, so I am sure the streak will goto 9.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Another 8 raffle tickets and another 8 losers. I still haven't won on this crappy game.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22893 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Dr65. Was that the Turkey Hill we discussed?

I am glad you guys like them, cause I hate the new $20's. I can't win squat on them. I did get my 2nd $100 on the $5 Lucky Hearts though. 4 matches at $25

Stopped at Redners and cashed in my $117. Planned to get 1 Diamond and spend the $17. Saw Diamond was on 27, so I got the rest. Then spent $40 next door at the Beer Mart. Unfortunately I don't know which place I got the Hearts.. The $20's are killing me. I scratch them last and when I was already @ $125 with 4 of them to go I was really expecting big things

$20 Diamond 027-029 all lost

$20 Max o Millions 025 -lost

$10 Gold Rush 018 = $15

$5 Aces and 8's = $10

$5 frenzy = 0

$5 Lucky Hearts 025=lost 003=$100

$3 Bingo = Will scan

$2 Cupcake 116/035 = lost

All that for a $8 profit and whatever the Bingo brings. I lost on all 8 prior to this, so I am sure the streak will goto 9.

Hey omiller SUPER on the Lucky Hearts game!! I found a double heart today for $20 big ones...the rest 3 of them were nothing

of course. I tried 2 at another store and nothing on both. Are any of these tickets second chance? I don't have a need to look

at the backs unless I have to fill them in...haven't found one worthy of a claim LATELY. The kid at Giant asked the other clerk

if there was anything he had to do with my 2 $500's she said NO...I guess he was thinking ok, $1,000 needs a claim form..I told

him no too and that they're 2 tickets @ $500...no claim form...he asked ANOTHER person I thought omg...please just give me

my money without incident. Incident is having people line up behind you while the guy/gal is asking in bullhorn volume what

he should do with 2 $500 winners. Keep it mum and do it quick and don't bring any unwanted attention.

Oh omiller...no, it wasn't that Turkey Hill it was another hmm maybe about 20 or so minutes away, I'd say Turkey Hills get

better tickets BUT Top Stars get BEST tickets!

The cupcake tickets I HATE THEM...there are too many symbols on those tickets...you need lips, cupcakes and BE MINE...I found

some cupcakes worth $1 and $2 for a grand total of $3 one one ticket on a grand total of 10 tickets. WTH?

I hope your Bingo brings something...do not forget the bonus area...I suppose you're supposed to look for a PLUS sign for a $20

bonus for each one.

There are too many spots on these tickets that can easily be missed. They do that on purpose.

I found a $100 $2 Hot $100's today TWICE lol! Giant I got 5 of them and a beer place got 10.

I also got a Christmas gifts ticket for $50...10 matches @ $5 - the funny thing about it was there were presents

lined all along the bottom of the tree..made me think of Christmas again. WHY couldn't they make the amounts

$100's? That would have been better. Oh well.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #151010
                      January 5, 2014
                      198 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hello all, I just registered because I wanted to see if my performance/outcome tonight is normal. I think I got overly lucky tonight.

Two weeks ago, I bought almost a whole role (258) of Holiday Delight $1 Scratch offs. Made Back only $180 thanks to a $40 winner, but still lost $78.

After keeping track of winners and trying to locate patterns, I noticed numbers ending *5 tend to be winners, but not the big winners. My $40 was #128 buried between #117-#141 and was the only winner in that entire sequence.

Tonight, I decided to try a different strategy. I was going to hit all the locations in Archer/Newberry/W Gainesville (I live on this side in FL) and spend $10 at each location between 4 Holiday Delights and either 3 Chocolate Covered 7's or Gridiron (Hard to find recently). This took several hours to do and in the end I eventually profited, but only after drastically changing my strategy. 

First stop was Kangaroo on SR24/US27&41. Won $2 on HD and $4 on CC7, so lost $4 (-$4)

Next stop was Save-A-Lot just behind the Kangaroo. All 7 Tickets were losers (-$14)

Next stop was the Chevron in Archer across the street from Dollar General on US27&41. Won $1 on HD and $4 on Gridiron, so still lost $5 (-$19)

Next stop was the Kangaroo on the corner of SR26 and US27&41. Won $2 on HD and $4 on CC7, so still lost $6 (-$25)

Went across the Street to Chevron SR26 and US27&41. Won $2 on CC7 and they didn't have HD game. (-$23)

Went into Hitch<snip>'s Market in Newberry. Won only $1. Lost on Sand Dollars. ($-32)

Went into the Marathon Station outside the Hitchock's. Lost all $10 ($-42)

At this point, things were not looking so good. It was like playing roulette "safe" where you are still losing money, only taking a lot longer to lose it. So I decided, what the heck and bought a $25 100X the cash ticket. I asked the clerk what the next number was and she said #001, so I thought okay, let's give it a go. Turns out it was a $100 winner with 5 matching numbers and a 5X for $10 for a total of $100. I thanked the clerk, cashed it in and left and thought about switching strateggy. I went from (-$42) to (+$33). 

I proceeded to the Kangaroo across the street from Publix on SR241&SR26 near Tioga. Stayed with the $10 idea, but only won $6 on CC7 and lost $4. I didn't like the series number the $25 100X was on (#27), so I left. (+$29)

I then went across the street to the Publix on SR near Tioga. Bought a $25 100X the Cash from the vending machine. It was #026 and my heart sank because I know most times those higher numbers have nothing, and sure enough it was a dud. That was the only one I bought. (+$4)

Next place I hit was the other Kangaroo Station directly across the street from the Publix. By now, I figured chasing the $5,000 HD or $30,000 CC7 was not going to bring anything good and decided to play the higher value cards. I didn't like the series # he gave for the 100X tickets (#037) so I left without purchasing.

Next stop was the Haille Publix on SW 91st. Once again, the series number was way too high for my liking, so I stuck with just buying 4 HD tickets and see if anything happened. All that happened was that there were no winners, so I was back to dead even ($0).

By now, I could have stopped and went home, killing a bunch of time and not incurring any losses, but I decided to play on.

The next place I hit was the Chevron on the corner of SW122 & SR24. Her series number for the 100X game was #039 and a brand new roll after that. I was hesitant to buy that last roll ticket. There was probably some kind of winner in the new batch, but I didn't want to risk it. Instead, she told me the $20 Monopoly was on #011, so I went with that. 3 Straight losers on #011, #012, and #013. At this point, I figured I was going to play until I hit a winning ticket (probably $20) and call it a day. However, on ticket #014, I won $100, my second of the night, putting me back ahead for the night. I cashed it and left. ($20).

After that, the next place I hit was the Shell on the Corner of SW75th and SR24. They had ticket #007 and it was a loser, but on #008 on the 100X game, I hit another $100 winner, my third of the night! I cashed it and left. (+$70).

The next place I hit was the Publix in the Tower Rd Shopping Center. By then it was 9:30 and they were storing up the tickets. I was hesitant to purchase from the vending machine for fear of getting a high number, so I left.

The next place I went to was the Kanagroo/Valero across the street from the Shell on SW75th/SR24. I think that ticket number for 100X was #011 but I can't remember, but it was a $40 winner. I promptly cashed it and left. (+$85).

Next it was onto the BP Station on SR24 near the Beef O'Bradys Plaza and SW62nd Blvd. Bought 1 ticket #009, and it was a $50 winner, so cashed it and promptly left. (+$110)

The next location was the Kangaroo on Williston Rd to the West of I-75 across the street from the Chevron. The first ticket she gave me #010 was a loser, but #011 turned out to be another $100 winner, my fourth find of the night. These again were on the 100X the Cash game. (+$160).

The lights looked off at the Chevron across the street so I decided not to go there. Next place instead was the Marathon Station on the corner of Williston Rd and SW 34th St. This is probably where I had my worst luck of the night. #005, #006, and #007 were all losers, but #008 stopped the bleeding with $50 win, so I cashed it and left still ahead. (+$135)

Went across the street to the other Kangaroo station co-located with the Subway next to the McDonalds on Williston and SW34th/I-75. The first one was a loser and the 2nd one was a $30 winner, so I cashed it and left. ($115)

The next two locations I tried were the Kanagroo on SW34th near Archer Rd (SR24) and the Shell Station at the corner of the SW34th and SR24. Both had series numbers in the 30's so I avoided the rolls and didn't purchase any tickets there.

The last location I hit was the Marathon next to the Cracker Barrel near I-75 and SR24. There were actually out of 100X tickets, so I purchased #002 of GRT and won back the $20. Since this was the last place, I decided to risk that $20 one more time and play the Flamingo Fortune #002, but it was a loser.

So all in all, I netted a profit of $95, which seems kind of low since I got 4 $100 winners (3 on 100X and 1 on $20 Monopoly). I always thought any winners in there would be for the bare minimum, but hey a profit's a profit.

Is this normal though to find this many winners. I know I was visiting different locations, but it seems a lot of luck was on my side. I don't think I will do this again. It just seems too risky. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22893 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2014, 1:50 am - IP Logged

zzplayfaster, I enjoyed your story. Thanks for posting and welcome!

That's not unusual to find $100 winners like that. I think the place that get the higher volume of players pump out the

better winners - they are changing packs more often. I personally like tickets 025 and up. I'll ask what number a ticket

is on and will buy at #'s 0 - 10 and 025 to 029. I like getting first and last and will definitely buy the last out of the counter.

You can't see them in an IVM so that's pretty risky...the ticket numbers I hate getting is 012 - 018 on the $20's here in

PA.

I believe the more places you go - as compared to staying in one store and playing up to the winner or just bouncing around

with selections there - is more profitable. I've noticed at times that no matter what you do you just can't make more than

ticket cost back. $2 tickets will get good prizes once in awhile...stick with them. If you choose one out on those, don't worry

you'll come across some good ones once in awhile. If you find a FREE or a face value, it keeps you going if you want to look

at it that way. I look at it as just plain annoying and usually go for $20's and $10's that net $100 - $1,000.

The most I found on an instant was $25k and that was a $2 ticket. I want the million of course and it'll take $20's to find it.

That's why I play and like the $20 tickets. They win more, as you've seen. Good luck and good post!

United States
                          Member #148446
                          November 1, 2013
                          103 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2014, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I think it's a waste of time playing any game below $20 scratchers. What prize are you hoping to get honestly? Aside from the grand prize the prize structure is horrible and for 100x better odds you will win $500s on Gold Rush before you even win $50 on one of those games. Save your cash and buy expensive tickets less frequently if you can't afford them. It will pay off. Grid iron is one of the worst games there is and since the 2nd chance drawing is over you shouldn't play it. Look at the odds of the game it's pathetic

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2014, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I think it's a waste of time playing any game below $20 scratchers. What prize are you hoping to get honestly? Aside from the grand prize the prize structure is horrible and for 100x better odds you will win $500s on Gold Rush before you even win $50 on one of those games. Save your cash and buy expensive tickets less frequently if you can't afford them. It will pay off. Grid iron is one of the worst games there is and since the 2nd chance drawing is over you shouldn't play it. Look at the odds of the game it's pathetic

I hear you Gib - what I know personally is a young gal won $30,000 from a $1.00 ticket bought at Lees Groceries and Ice store here in Sarasota about 3 years ago - last year a guy won $1,000,000 from a $10.00 Monopoly ticket bought at Publix on Beneva Road - Best I did was $10,000 two years ago on a $20.00 ticket and $5,000 from a $10.00 ticket.

lynki516's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #150771
                              December 30, 2013
                              241 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Im new to Lottery post, and was wondering what numbers on Gold Rush are good ones to play? 2 weeks ago, I played #'s 26, 27, 28 & 29- I won $230- then, I went back and played card # 24 & 25- and lost ( one week later). Are numbers in the 30's good? Thanks! Lynki

Page 633 of 907