Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 18 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 636 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Still in the " Everything I touch turns to mold" with tickets. doesn't matter what I buy or where I buy it, it is guaranteed loser. Really really bad here of late. Glad others are wining, cause it certainly isn't at the places I stop.

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2014, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

James at this point I would just like to find a 500 dollar ticket, cant even find one of those.  Im find myself getting bitter with the whole process.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Hollywood, fl
      United States
      Member #140096
      March 10, 2013
      376 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I've descded to keep track of my lottery wins this year, maybe that will help me spend less if I actually have a tab of what I've lost

I'm hoping to be in the plus most of the year but so far I'm at -$73

Last year I had a $2000 winner, a $500, and another $500 on cash3 but I know i still had to loose around 5k

That is why this year I will keep track of it all

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #149903
        December 11, 2013
        202 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2014, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know an app for droid to keep track of winners versus losers with scratch offs? I wanta keep track myself this year.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know an app for droid to keep track of winners versus losers with scratch offs? I wanta keep track myself this year.

I don't know of an app, but could easily be done in Excel. Could then filter by ticket # and $ amount to see any possible trends in the tickets you buy. I like working in Excel and even VBA programming within Excel. If you need any help, i will gladly lend a hand.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22848 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

So she won $5M and still continued to play ? Florida seems to have a TON of repeat multi-million jackpot winners. From what I heard, this guy Marsh from Port Charlotte won $1M on BDB then started buying 5 rolls per day. He won $10M grand prize half a year later. He was on the lotto website but of course they would not reveal how much he plays. There was another guy in Fruitland Park who did the same thing. $1M BDB followed by $10M BDB from the same gas station.

I don't get that at all...someone said something smells fishy, it does.

How in the h*ll can top prizes like that go to SAME STORES? How is that stinking possible with how many

retailers there are...Florida is a big place, with lots of retailers I assume. HOW does the same person win multi

times on a game everyone is out there going through pack after pack looking for $M in different stores? You'd think

with the way some play here that they would have already got at LEAST a million dollar winner.

So the guy wins $1M and goes on to get $10M - those odds gotta be astronomical...same gas station too? No

way.

Where the heck is my million? I won $25k, isn't that the step to the big one - 'at the same store'???????????

Or do I have to buy 5 packs a day..if so...it's soo NOT going to happen. I'll be happy with a $50k or $100k for

the time being though.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2014, 11:41 am - IP Logged

How has skeptic not hit a million or hell even $100K yet ? Its obvious the tickets win more in his area and there are lots of jackpots in the vicinity. Is it fate ? If this woman pops 2 jackpots from the same store I would love to see her $500 and $1K wins summary.  Whatever she expected to win from the same Publix out of the same machine from the same ticket she won. Has to be rigged.Was she ordering several books a day from the lottery and they thought why not lets shock her and send her the $5M, would make a great story and fuel other jackpot winners and scratch off addicts to continue playing heavy.

I wonder how much has this Marsh guy given back after winning $11M ? Surely he cant stop after only $11M can he ? With 5 rolls a day Im sure they just scan the tickets. Your hand feels numb after only 1 roll.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1089 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2014, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

How has skeptic not hit a million or hell even $100K yet ? Its obvious the tickets win more in his area and there are lots of jackpots in the vicinity. Is it fate ? If this woman pops 2 jackpots from the same store I would love to see her $500 and $1K wins summary.  Whatever she expected to win from the same Publix out of the same machine from the same ticket she won. Has to be rigged.Was she ordering several books a day from the lottery and they thought why not lets shock her and send her the $5M, would make a great story and fuel other jackpot winners and scratch off addicts to continue playing heavy.

I wonder how much has this Marsh guy given back after winning $11M ? Surely he cant stop after only $11M can he ? With 5 rolls a day Im sure they just scan the tickets. Your hand feels numb after only 1 roll.

Hey James - interesting points you bring out. How about the Florida woman a while back who won $1M on one of the brand new issued (something X TIMES ticket - article said she never bought ANY tickets ever, but while in the store shopping she liked the COLOR of a ticket the clerk was putting up - from a first issue book - she bought just ONE and it was $1M .... or the two far eastern guys who owned a gas station/store  near Tampa that netted them I think a $4M and $1M win from tickets they said they bought at THEIR dumpy looking place ! Remember that one? Or the gal in California who won 3 jackpots in a very short time worth millions then moved to Las Vegas and was never heard from.

I don't know if some stories you read on the lottery site etc. are made up/concocted or what. I got HOOKED on the lottery years ago - back then I bought a computer driven wheeling program - put in your fav #'s ( ten, 15, 20 etc. the more #'s you entered the way too many combinations are printed) - then pick out as many combinations as you want -  jot them down on the card and buy the tickets at the store - I was playing 5# Lotto. So I entered my fav 15 numbers and ran the combinations - filled out over 200 cards (THAT took a while) then I'd buy whatever amount I wanted from my inventory of cards every time there was a drawing - some weeks I won more than double what I bought - when the Lotto prize climbed up to $39M I bought 100 cards. At $5 a card that was $500. When I saw the winning #'s on TV - I knew they came from the batch I wheeled - I did win decent money from the cards I bought - but then I decided to look through the 100 filled out cards I did not buy from and dontcha know - I had the winning #'s on a card that I didn't pick out from the 200 I had !!!! I went nuts - tossed out everything I had about the Lottery - got real depressed for weeks - then started back a year later with Fantasy 5 - same method same # of cards - missed out twice from winning the jackpot !!! Back to being depressed and tossing everything out - started back several years later after all that agony, playing scratchers. Sometimes I don't buy for months and then I'll start back. It's an addiction.

In 2012 I won something like 80 or 90 $500GRT's/ Nuggets - 4 in one day - plus A $10K win and  dozens of $1k wins - close but no cigar !!

I can't wait to see some LP player post a $100K or more !!!

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I've descded to keep track of my lottery wins this year, maybe that will help me spend less if I actually have a tab of what I've lost

I'm hoping to be in the plus most of the year but so far I'm at -$73

Last year I had a $2000 winner, a $500, and another $500 on cash3 but I know i still had to loose around 5k

That is why this year I will keep track of it all

If you play everyday and you do this and do not hit a Jackpot, you most likely will never play again, becouse you will realize you spent just about what a lower tier jackpot would pay.  Wink

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3715 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

It Possibly could be rigged, Definatley not random distribution. The Idea of Scratchers  I believe is for the average person to buy 1 or 2 tickets, test your luck an move on. Its not meant to be a game to be chased or buy rolls at a time.

Here is a Classic Scenario:

Biff is finanically stable, has a good income and can afford to throw $500 a week in Gambling. This dude buys alot of tickets, has won here and there due to the heavy volume of tickets he buys. In the best case scenario at the end of the year he is down a few grand or breaks even (Obviously w/o winning the jackpot). This dude is not really a lucky person he is trying to buy his luck. 

Then theres Tiff. Tiff  is not as financially stable as Biff and maybe in a lower income bracket. He can probbaly afford to spend $100 a week. Now Tiff plays smart, he buys 1 here and there and does not get cought up in the moment. Now Tiff has won almost about the same amount as biff but spend way less money, this dude is smart Lucky. He is not trying to buy his luck like Biff becouse he cannot afford it. 

And Finally theres Riff, Does not have a budget to play (May be Rich or Poor) , really doesn't study the game and just plays and buys randomly. This person is just plain lucky period.  90% of all lottery and Jackpot Winners whether it be scrathcers, Lotto,  Powerbal etc.  Fall in this category.

In the end to Hit hit any jackpot in scratchers its all about PURE LUCK (BEING AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME). Evertyhing else will just be entertainment. 

Good Luck to all and I am hoping to see atleast a $100k Winner this year from Florida. Lets just play smart. Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey James - interesting points you bring out. How about the Florida woman a while back who won $1M on one of the brand new issued (something X TIMES ticket - article said she never bought ANY tickets ever, but while in the store shopping she liked the COLOR of a ticket the clerk was putting up - from a first issue book - she bought just ONE and it was $1M .... or the two far eastern guys who owned a gas station/store  near Tampa that netted them I think a $4M and $1M win from tickets they said they bought at THEIR dumpy looking place ! Remember that one? Or the gal in California who won 3 jackpots in a very short time worth millions then moved to Las Vegas and was never heard from.

I don't know if some stories you read on the lottery site etc. are made up/concocted or what. I got HOOKED on the lottery years ago - back then I bought a computer driven wheeling program - put in your fav #'s ( ten, 15, 20 etc. the more #'s you entered the way too many combinations are printed) - then pick out as many combinations as you want -  jot them down on the card and buy the tickets at the store - I was playing 5# Lotto. So I entered my fav 15 numbers and ran the combinations - filled out over 200 cards (THAT took a while) then I'd buy whatever amount I wanted from my inventory of cards every time there was a drawing - some weeks I won more than double what I bought - when the Lotto prize climbed up to $39M I bought 100 cards. At $5 a card that was $500. When I saw the winning #'s on TV - I knew they came from the batch I wheeled - I did win decent money from the cards I bought - but then I decided to look through the 100 filled out cards I did not buy from and dontcha know - I had the winning #'s on a card that I didn't pick out from the 200 I had !!!! I went nuts - tossed out everything I had about the Lottery - got real depressed for weeks - then started back a year later with Fantasy 5 - same method same # of cards - missed out twice from winning the jackpot !!! Back to being depressed and tossing everything out - started back several years later after all that agony, playing scratchers. Sometimes I don't buy for months and then I'll start back. It's an addiction.

In 2012 I won something like 80 or 90 $500GRT's/ Nuggets - 4 in one day - plus A $10K win and  dozens of $1k wins - close but no cigar !!

I can't wait to see some LP player post a $100K or more !!!

I feel you Skeptic, Earlier this year I purchased a $20 FF and had the Flamingo and won $1,000 (I posted the Pic) at a Marathon Gas station. I had like $40 and purchased 2 More as that was all the cash I had at the time. Both afterwards were losers, so I decided to just leave as I had just $1k, I come back 2 Days later and the Clerk tells me a Truck Driver came by filled the Tank and Purchased 1 FF from the same roll. It had $100,000 he showed it to her and the sign was posted out on the door. This made me realize how close I was to $100k win but since I won the $1k and lost on the other 2 I figured I should just leave, Had I not won the $1,000  I would have defintley bought the winning ticket. It was meant to be for the Truck Driver for whatever reason. Thats why I decided to buy 1 or 2 at diffrent locations and leave. Good Luck !!! 

Keep moving Forward.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22848 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2014, 7:30 am - IP Logged

It Possibly could be rigged, Definatley not random distribution. The Idea of Scratchers  I believe is for the average person to buy 1 or 2 tickets, test your luck an move on. Its not meant to be a game to be chased or buy rolls at a time.

Here is a Classic Scenario:

Biff is finanically stable, has a good income and can afford to throw $500 a week in Gambling. This dude buys alot of tickets, has won here and there due to the heavy volume of tickets he buys. In the best case scenario at the end of the year he is down a few grand or breaks even (Obviously w/o winning the jackpot). This dude is not really a lucky person he is trying to buy his luck. 

Then theres Tiff. Tiff  is not as financially stable as Biff and maybe in a lower income bracket. He can probbaly afford to spend $100 a week. Now Tiff plays smart, he buys 1 here and there and does not get cought up in the moment. Now Tiff has won almost about the same amount as biff but spend way less money, this dude is smart Lucky. He is not trying to buy his luck like Biff becouse he cannot afford it. 

And Finally theres Riff, Does not have a budget to play (May be Rich or Poor) , really doesn't study the game and just plays and buys randomly. This person is just plain lucky period.  90% of all lottery and Jackpot Winners whether it be scrathcers, Lotto,  Powerbal etc.  Fall in this category.

In the end to Hit hit any jackpot in scratchers its all about PURE LUCK (BEING AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME). Evertyhing else will just be entertainment. 

Good Luck to all and I am hoping to see atleast a $100k Winner this year from Florida. Lets just play smart. Thumbs Up

lol Lucki! I'll be remembering Biff, Tiff and Riff - great comparing player types. I've seen them all. Which 'xiff' do you 

do you think will come out on top with a grand prize?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22848 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2014, 9:31 am - IP Logged

But why keep playing after getting a multi-million hit? What do they hope to gain from that point on chasing another Million winner? Once they have cash or some steady annuity amount coming in, invest some of it in sure things and get a bigger payout while using the rest to live the good life.

It's always more, better, bigger. If you win $100...you want the $1,000...if you win $10,000 you want the $100,000. And

why not? It's out there to be had, its just you don't know exactly where or even if it'll happen to you. But..it is fun trying.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #62713
                            July 6, 2008
                            3715 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2014, 10:25 am - IP Logged

lol Lucki! I'll be remembering Biff, Tiff and Riff - great comparing player types. I've seen them all. Which 'xiff' do you 

do you think will come out on top with a grand prize?

LOL !!! 

Which 'xiff' do you do you think will come out on top with a grand prize?

Biff and tiff are the more deserving ones , but unfortunatley there is a 90% chance Riff takes it.  Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Lucki, I played like biff since October of 11, had to claim 20K winnings on taxes and still lost my rear end 2012, 2013 still played like an idiot, except I only made 1 trip to the lottery office to claim a 1k ticket, won only a hand full of $500 tickets.  You simply cant buy them if they arent there, its very frustrating that they dont post where the middle and upper tier tickets are being sold.  Im trying to get off of them, and change my thought process, its hard to let them go, but I know its best.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Page 636 of 907