Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 12 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 637 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1090 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2014, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey Guys - not a big win by any means. Today I was about 30 miles south of where I live - stopped in a place to get gas and while there I scooped up  two GRT's and headed home. Didn't feel like buying more. Both were $100 wins and when I see consecutive wins (this was #15 & 16)  I always wonder what the next bunch of tickets might have brought me ...... was thinking too, was this a HOT roll ? LOL -- Any of you had two or more consecutive wins and went back for more only to lose 'em all ??

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1090 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2014, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Olney, MD
      United States
      Member #121536
      January 11, 2012
      450 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2014, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey Guys - not a big win by any means. Today I was about 30 miles south of where I live - stopped in a place to get gas and while there I scooped up  two GRT's and headed home. Didn't feel like buying more. Both were $100 wins and when I see consecutive wins (this was #15 & 16)  I always wonder what the next bunch of tickets might have brought me ...... was thinking too, was this a HOT roll ? LOL -- Any of you had two or more consecutive wins and went back for more only to lose 'em all ??

$100 off of one $20 ticket is always good.  I'll take that any day.  I have gotten consecutive wins but I've never continued playing after they occurred.  I think the overwhelming majority of the time there would be a string of losers after that.   Looking back on this site I don't think anyone has ever posted a hot roll actually occurring.

United States
        Member #148446
        November 1, 2013
        103 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2014, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

9/10 times I would walk away after buying a winning ticket, regardless of the prize. We stopped cashing our GRTs and since carrying the winning tix around, our winning streak has resumed. Two hundred winners on GRT today, and two HUNs two days ago. Got a multiplier symbol of 5X on the $5 Flamingo game. It scratches just like the $3 Bejewled. Noticed that after the new tickets debut they wait about 4 days of sales at least before pumping out winning tickets. It does seem though that the first few days contain a higher concentration of smaller winning amounts though in the $30 and below range than there would be the rest of the time of the game.

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Sad story on the home page of Lottery Post-- Mentally ill top prize scratch off winner here in Florida spends nearly half his winnings in just two months. Family coming out of the woodworks---lives in an assisted living facility, had a $54 MONTHLY allowance. Worth a read... Sad.

Olney, MD
            United States
            Member #121536
            January 11, 2012
            450 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Sad story on the home page of Lottery Post-- Mentally ill top prize scratch off winner here in Florida spends nearly half his winnings in just two months. Family coming out of the woodworks---lives in an assisted living facility, had a $54 MONTHLY allowance. Worth a read... Sad.

I read that too, I hope he doesn't lose his funds from the government because of that.  At least it sounds like they were trying to create a trust fund with what remained which was still a decent amount of money.

United States
              Member #148446
              November 1, 2013
              103 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I saw that. Its really sad esp when you live not too far from him and have shopped at the outlets where his family took him to blow his money at.

Olney, MD
                United States
                Member #121536
                January 11, 2012
                450 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2014, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

I went through a lot of tickets yesterday and was fortunate I only ended up going down $20.  I won $30 on a $3 24 Karat Cash ticket and $50 off a $10 King Size Bingo ticket (I had to buy 4 though).  Today I also played a few and it went okay.

1 $5 Great Big Bingo- loss

1 $3 Multi-Match Bingo- loss

1 $2 Rainbow Blackout Bingo- won $2

1 $3 Rack up the Cash (#43)- won $30

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2014, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Won $100 on Max-a-Million tonight from the Royersford Giant - guess the bigger wins come from Giant. Win was on #028 with two double match matches. First double match win I have seen. Was in a slump on that ticket as the last 3 tries lost, so good to see. Also got the last ticket but haven't done it yet.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2014, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Terrific job Matt Banana

That first claim form is a great feeling isnt it

Thanks James! Yes it was paperwork that was actually fun for a change. Next time I get a big one I can get 2 $500s like dr did that day - but definitely wanted to experience $1,000.

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #149903
                      December 11, 2013
                      202 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2014, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Hit for $25 on a max a million #22

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2014, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Last ticket lost, but not too concerned about that after the $100. It's possible #027 was a small win.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2014, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I won $30 on GRT today. I couldnt believe it Shifty

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #151010
                            January 5, 2014
                            198 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2014, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Well after some luck last week with the 100X tickets going to different locations, decided to try the GRT this past Wednesday because everybody seems to do well on those, and for $500 seem to have the best odds.

First place his was Publix. First ticket #010 was a loser, but the next one #011 out of the Vending Machine hit for $100. (+60)

That's when I should have stopped. But decided to cross the street to the Kangaroo Valero. 2 Straight Losers, and then a $20 even winner. This was on (#10-#12). Decided to leave still up +$20.

Cross the Street and went to Shell. This is where things got really bad. Started with #002. Every ticket from #002-008 was a loser! (-120)

Ticket #009 was for $40. I had such bad luck on this role that I violated my own rule and went ahead and bought the next 2 tickets, thinking there might be a big winner in them. Both #010 and #011 were losers. (-140)

This made me pretty mad and I was like, screw it, so I got $200 out of the ATM and bought the next 10 (#012-#021). Wouldn't you know it that 5 of those 10 were actual winners, including #14 ($20), #16 ($30), #18 ($20) , #20 ($100), and #21 ($20), however I still ended up losing another $10 (-150)

(I also learned to despise the Stack of Coins image, realizing that 99% of the time it would be $5.00 paired with 1 matching number worth $5.00 for the bare minimum.

So with no luck on that, played 1 FF ticket (#023) and is was a loser (-170)

This sucks.

So I go back to Publix. Choose the other pile of GRT from the vending maching. #023 was a $20 winner. Trade it in for a GRT behind the counter. This time a $30 Winner.

Again, try and get a FF from behind the Counter. Forget ticket # but it was another $20 Winner. I guess tempting fate, I try one more and it's a loser. So I end up (-180) and disgusted.

Yesterday on the way home from a meeting, stopped at a Kangaroo on Williston next to Subway. First Ticket #024 was a loser, bought one more and it was a $50 winner, so decided to leave +$10 and try and catch the other amount some other day.

Not as much luck as last week, but that string of 7 straight losers was a killer. That's the most I've come across on high dollar value tickets. For $1 scratch offs, the most consecutive losers I've seen are 13 and as few as 1 winner in 25 Tickets (that 1 winner happened to be a $40).

Thinking about going out tonight. Which game should I play? 100X? $3M Monop? GRT?

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2014, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Today went like this

FF $20

FF $20

Mon $20

Mon $20

100X L

100X $25

100X $25

GRT $20

GRT L

GRT $30

8 winners out of 10 tickets. Still friggin lost $35

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Page 637 of 907