Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 22 hours ago by reddog.

Page 635 of 907
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #148446
November 1, 2013
103 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2014, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

played at the Beneva/Bee Ridge Rd Publix today after getting the nugget @ 7-11 in Bradenton and was hoping to see Big Jim. Walked out with a HUN on GRT and two winners off of two of the new $5 Flamingo tix.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2014, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks omiller! Guess it had been so long I zipped right past. Here it is:

Terrific job Matt Banana

That first claim form is a great feeling isnt it

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Well, what can I say. I have not played since I last posted. Yesterday stopped by the Publix and noticed everything in the machine was sold out! There were a bunch of Monopoly losing tickets on the stand 009-002 and it was the only ticket left in the machine. Clerk said some guy came in and played like crazy and eventually ran out of money.... with 2 Mono's left in the machine. Sure enough, I grabbed 001 and 000 and left. You would think after EIGHT consecutive losers that one of these would be a winner. Nope, both lost. I dont see myself playing much at all this new year.

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
        United States
        Member #144982
        July 23, 2013
        50 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2014, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

My area is pretty bad, too. My zip is 33326. It just makes me sick that you can go through 5, 10 or more $20+ tickets and not win anything.

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
          United States
          Member #144982
          July 23, 2013
          50 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2014, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I played 5 GRT's and lost and then I got a sixth one and got the $5 under the tripler. Sux!!! Then I got a Flamingo and it hit for $25! I wonder what areas are good in Broward cause mine sure isn't.

United States
            Member #148446
            November 1, 2013
            103 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I think thats par for the course Lotto Luv. GRT at least has wins every 4th or 5th ticket or so. Of course I heard a cashier say she sold 18 losing tix in a row and guaranteed that my ticket would win (it did) but I dont believe her. On the avg. 30 ticket roll there are 20 losers and 10 winners. So if that were true, the roll would have had nothing but back to back winners? Yea right. I never trust the cashiers and always cash my tickets elsewhere after seeing them cherry pick so much and always being nosy and just generally annoying...commenting about this and that.

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2014, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

if you are in the area with Skeptic, GRTs have always been hot down there, i have played hard for over 2 years and have hit 2$500 grts in the past year. Have gone thru 12 or 15 losing tickets back to back many many times on that game. that being said i firmly believe that my area gets saturated with low end books.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
                Member #148446
                November 1, 2013
                103 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2014, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

if you are in the area with Skeptic, GRTs have always been hot down there, i have played hard for over 2 years and have hit 2$500 grts in the past year. Have gone thru 12 or 15 losing tickets back to back many many times on that game. that being said i firmly believe that my area gets saturated with low end books.

My first book I won $380 back. I heard that is the minimum you can win on a roll. Is there a guaranteed amount you can win on a roll in FL or is that just in other states?

FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #127998
                  May 14, 2012
                  404 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2014, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Im not sure of that, I just know that all the 20 dollar tickets typically suck in my area, Im trying to back completely out of it. I have never bought a book of $20 tickets but have bought many books of $5 tickets normal return would be 130 or 140, never hit anything big on the complete books.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2014, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

My first book I won $380 back. I heard that is the minimum you can win on a roll. Is there a guaranteed amount you can win on a roll in FL or is that just in other states?

Not at all, if there is a minimum it is low, low, low...I've gotten only $210 back on a roll of GRT.

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Played one ticket yesterday, FF, and it was a $50 winner. Stopped right there and pocketed the $30 profit. Got a $25 game today, broke even so I tried one more and lost. So, I'm done for today. Goal for this year Scratched the itch and walked away.  Goal for this year is to re-gain control of my discipline. Not saying I'm done for good, not making empty promises. Just going to make small changes that lead to larger changes.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #151010
                        January 5, 2014
                        198 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2014, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'm really starting to get skeptical about this entire process. Something doesn't smell right.

The woman who won the first (and only) so far $5,000,000 in FL 100X the Cash, claimed a $1M prize in the same game on Monday from Publix in Apopka on Hunt Club, the same place the first ticket was bought in October.

Really? Seriously? Is she an employee of Publix?

Won't post the link because of rules but the information was updated in the "Reports" section on the FL Lottery (About US) home page on $25 Scratch-Offs.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2014, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'm really starting to get skeptical about this entire process. Something doesn't smell right.

The woman who won the first (and only) so far $5,000,000 in FL 100X the Cash, claimed a $1M prize in the same game on Monday from Publix in Apopka on Hunt Club, the same place the first ticket was bought in October.

Really? Seriously? Is she an employee of Publix?

Won't post the link because of rules but the information was updated in the "Reports" section on the FL Lottery (About US) home page on $25 Scratch-Offs.

So she won $5M and still continued to play ? Florida seems to have a TON of repeat multi-million jackpot winners. From what I heard, this guy Marsh from Port Charlotte won $1M on BDB then started buying 5 rolls per day. He won $10M grand prize half a year later. He was on the lotto website but of course they would not reveal how much he plays. There was another guy in Fruitland Park who did the same thing. $1M BDB followed by $10M BDB from the same gas station.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2014, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Dont forget that one guy from the panhandle. Hit a $3M Monopoly and $4M LFL. There was talk on another website about him. He was rumored to be buying up to 10 rolls per day.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #151010
                              January 5, 2014
                              198 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2014, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

But why keep playing after getting a multi-million hit? What do they hope to gain from that point on chasing another Million winner? Once they have cash or some steady annuity amount coming in, invest some of it in sure things and get a bigger payout while using the rest to live the good life.

Page 635 of 907