Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mathematics and the Lottery

648 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Sunglasses.

Page 15 of 44
PrintE-mailLink

Can a winning lottery system be created with existing math formulas?

Yes-It's all in the math books. [ 228 ]  [43.02%]
No-Anew math for will have to be created. [ 78 ]  [14.72%]
Math won't beat the lottery regularly. [ 224 ]  [42.26%]
Total Valid Votes [ 530 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 54 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

United States
Member #123427
February 20, 2012
89 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

the consensus of the poll is the math exists...but where in the book is it...i have an idea but why fight to prove to so many people who only play devils advocate that it exists...it is not new math, but new computers...

if you did not have a brand new computer when you were a kid then you will NEVER be able to find a new math...is a computer a new math?

no its a new calculator...if you want to use a calculator, you can use A+ or some other dumb pick generator...

you can use excel...but again thats not not new math, its new calculations...

is archimedes going to rise from the dead and jump into another bath?

is einstein going to fly through a black hole and say here is the new math?

its a stupid poll because if you dont believe it can be done...

then why the f--k are you here?????Puke

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
    Member #5599
    July 13, 2004
    1185 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2012, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

The article in the link below might be of interest to some. *S*

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-quantum-strategy-game-winning-advantages-entanglement.html

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3972 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2012, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Hi,

The article in the link below might be of interest to some. *S*

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-quantum-strategy-game-winning-advantages-entanglement.html

JKING

Looks interesting, I downloaded the pdf article and look foward to reading it. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Ever heard of quantum-jumping?

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
          Member #5599
          July 13, 2004
          1185 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Ever heard of quantum-jumping?

Yes...

Is there something there that might apply to predicting lottery numbers? Do share...

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2012, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Schrodinger's cat is either alive or dead not both.  One universe one event.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

The mathematical expectancy of dead and alive is by count of cases half dead or half alive! The expectancy in time, is endlessly dead, and very shortly alive. Michael Jackson is still dead! Hyper

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes...

Is there something there that might apply to predicting lottery numbers? Do share...

You will find the answer by jumping!

White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

Number19King's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #112430
                  June 19, 2011
                  6506 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2012, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

YES... once again math does factor in,but in bits and pieces of equations to come up with  a number or percentage. For those in disbelief it is because you won't hit

all the time, just like the best NBA player with knowledge of how to play will take the best shot  and hit like I do in the Lottery regularly and win!!!Wink

"Persistence & Patience Pays off    When Applied with Wisdom"

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                    Mechanicsville, VA
                    United States
                    Member #84145
                    December 23, 2009
                    1523 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2012, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Maybe a math wizard could write a formula.

I Agree!  Thanks Sully!

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

Denmark
                      Member #54508
                      August 21, 2007
                      39 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2012, 6:09 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  Thanks Sully!

i am a master lotto keno winner and if i win on tues its not by luck or mathematics, its possible to predict and i am trying to do so with 46 blocks thorugh the agents on internet as i am in new zealand.  the total of two winning numbers is 75 i predict this is for certain and there was 0 maths involved in the prediction , in fact there is 0 maths in the entire prediction at all times.

maths is required to mark the numbers. as all the time i have or see winning numbers in a various fashions like : in a group of 5 numbers all possible one or two or three or four or five to match with another group of 10 numbers to match respectively and so on, finally all to instantly give me all the possible 6 number or 7 or 5 number combinations possible with on repititions and play the entire lot, and certainly i will get the jackpot for cetain 1 or more out of 30 tries .  average my predictions wont cost more than half spent in a period of 30 tries or 5 years.

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Schrodinger's cat is either alive or dead not both.  One universe one event.

RL

the way i learned this RL...is that the cat is in the box....and while in the box the probability for the cat being dead or alive is the same...only the actual EVENT or intention of trying to determine if the cat is dead or alive will preciptate the universe to unfold...so the cat is BOTH dead and alive potentially...and only after opening the box will you know...just like you will only know if you win $ is by playing...

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

the consensus of the poll is the math exists...but where in the book is it...i have an idea but why fight to prove to so many people who only play devils advocate that it exists...it is not new math, but new computers...

if you did not have a brand new computer when you were a kid then you will NEVER be able to find a new math...is a computer a new math?

no its a new calculator...if you want to use a calculator, you can use A+ or some other dumb pick generator...

you can use excel...but again thats not not new math, its new calculations...

is archimedes going to rise from the dead and jump into another bath?

is einstein going to fly through a black hole and say here is the new math?

its a stupid poll because if you dont believe it can be done...

then why the f--k are you here?????Puke

Remember the Architect in the Matrix........

"........the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself"

I also believe it is "in the book" and have fought an uphill battle.The problem is that it is not in the book alone. Using the math to find the lotteries weakest point will not tell you HOW to take advantage of that weakness.

There is NO math in the world that can turn 175,000,000 lines into a mere handful. HOWEVER I do believe that there is a 4/28 game hidden inside the 5/59 MM game that can be used to exploit the games ONE weakness.

Its weakness? The all even or all odd draw that occurs 5.2 % of the time.

Timing WHEN it will occur (and which side of the coin to bet) will be the hard part.

Again, there is NO math that can tell exactly WHEN the "systemic anomaly" will re-occur.

But it does, and it will.

We are at 25 games and counting down till the next hit.

Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2012, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Remember the Architect in the Matrix........

"........the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself"

I also believe it is "in the book" and have fought an uphill battle.The problem is that it is not in the book alone. Using the math to find the lotteries weakest point will not tell you HOW to take advantage of that weakness.

There is NO math in the world that can turn 175,000,000 lines into a mere handful. HOWEVER I do believe that there is a 4/28 game hidden inside the 5/59 MM game that can be used to exploit the games ONE weakness.

Its weakness? The all even or all odd draw that occurs 5.2 % of the time.

Timing WHEN it will occur (and which side of the coin to bet) will be the hard part.

Again, there is NO math that can tell exactly WHEN the "systemic anomaly" will re-occur.

But it does, and it will.

We are at 25 games and counting down till the next hit.

Why?

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Why?

Because!

Page 15 of 44