Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mathematics and the Lottery

646 replies. Last post 24 days ago by SEA-Pick3.

Page 18 of 44
PrintE-mailLink

Can a winning lottery system be created with existing math formulas?

Yes-It's all in the math books. [ 228 ]  [43.02%]
No-Anew math for will have to be created. [ 78 ]  [14.72%]
Math won't beat the lottery regularly. [ 224 ]  [42.26%]
Total Valid Votes [ 530 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 54 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

hendersonville tn
United States
Member #121476
January 10, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2012, 9:51 am - IP Logged

math is used in the lottery understand that if a formula was not being used they would not profit  it does not matter if it is random computer generatred or not. Even the ball machines are computered generated  you dont hav to believe me  but some of the patterens stay the same. certain numbers or there mirror always follw each other. They still use indicators just like before. but there are 2000 combinations with the mirror numbers being used. watch your state lotery that have mid day and eveing drawing  i will use teen for example the 027 and 458 feell on the 27th now these numbers run with with each other in a run down 99% of the time when you se mid day and evening they run together in a run down. This s a fact well before that I think you had 267 will this  well 403 whiuch is the mirrr follows that number you had in fact it is never an accident when you see both numbers like this bwcasue it is a system. nOW LET POINT OUT THEY CAN BE RANDOM TO THE EXTENT that you do not know which ones is comig but if you watch you will see for years some of the same numbers or digits alwasy follow each other they have to. I'm not a know it all but i have sen this in evry state lottery. I'm working on indicators now for my new book I cant guarantee winning all of the time but i guarantee you will undertsand the pick three an dfour much better and  increase your odds. Its not simple math but it is math. check tn lottery you ill see 718 then 104 well indicator for 178 is 437 or 067 now you have 298 and 512   178 has 2 mirrors 3and 7

0067 has all three mirrors 512 263 is 718 104 is an indicator for this number but it is 632 turn around 067 is just one indicator for 458 that just fell but it runs with 178 843 numbers follow numbers its not an accident you have to be a player not a gambler let the numbers tell you. I'm still working on this myself pece

Horwood NL
    Canada
    Member #70613
    February 6, 2009
    296 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2012, 9:01 am - IP Logged

It's probably been done and not being shared. Would you?

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2012, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

It's probably been done and not being shared. Would you?

Yes, I would share it. I share everything I figure out about playing the lottery and if someone wins because of Im happy for them.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone tell me how a full 28 number wheel (98.280 lines) can be reduced by 97% (4931 lines) using a 4 if 4 wheel and still have a 1 in 5 chance of retaining the winning line?? 

I believe this is a true statement I just dont understand the math. Thanks.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone tell me how a full 28 number wheel (98.280 lines) can be reduced by 97% (4931 lines) using a 4 if 4 wheel and still have a 1 in 5 chance of retaining the winning line?? 

I believe this is a true statement I just dont understand the math. Thanks.

You must at least play 19656 lines to have a 1 in 5 chance of winning.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

You must at least play 19656 lines to have a 1 in 5 chance of winning.

That may be true as far as "overall" odds are concerned   MillionsWanted

but we are talking about a 4 if 4 of 28 wheel that has 4931 lines. My guess is that because "4 if 4" is the objective it eliminates all the duplicate 1 of 5, 2 of 5. and 3 of 5 lines..... 

Im just not sure how the math works, but it is BETTER ODDS than playing 19656 lines.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

That may be true as far as "overall" odds are concerned   MillionsWanted

but we are talking about a 4 if 4 of 28 wheel that has 4931 lines. My guess is that because "4 if 4" is the objective it eliminates all the duplicate 1 of 5, 2 of 5. and 3 of 5 lines..... 

Im just not sure how the math works, but it is BETTER ODDS than playing 19656 lines.

What do you say to a practical test? Take those 4931 lines generated with Covermaster with 100% cover and backtest last 100 draws putting each time winning numbers among those 28 numbers. You will easily see in the test how often it gave you a 5 of 5.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2012, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

What do you say to a practical test? Take those 4931 lines generated with Covermaster with 100% cover and backtest last 100 draws putting each time winning numbers among those 28 numbers. You will easily see in the test how often it gave you a 5 of 5.

Its not a matter of IF the 5 of 5 hits. its a question of HOW is the group reduced by 97% and still have a 4 if 4 guarantee?? (mathematically)

I like your idea though and the 5th number hitting is based largly on WHERE it is sitting in the group. Stack knows all about this and has demonstrated that it is easy to move the winning number into position AFTER the draw........ Much the same some people can post great predictions AFTER the draw has taken place...

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2012, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Its not a matter of IF the 5 of 5 hits. its a question of HOW is the group reduced by 97% and still have a 4 if 4 guarantee?? (mathematically)

I like your idea though and the 5th number hitting is based largly on WHERE it is sitting in the group. Stack knows all about this and has demonstrated that it is easy to move the winning number into position AFTER the draw........ Much the same some people can post great predictions AFTER the draw has taken place...

It's combinatorics and somebody with a very good command of it can expand on it, however I do not think that without a good primer you will be able to grasp it. All in all, take into account that playing 4961 sets you are guaranteed at least 1 x 4 of 5 if the 4 winning numbers are among those 28. At least also means only 1 x 4 of 5 as a minimum prize.

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

The Catch-22 with doing a backtest is that the appearance of drawn numbers evolves in forward fashion and occurs in bursts and predictable formations.  As such any set of 28 numbers that you try to catch on a backtest may not necessarily catch the front test.  Although backtests are necessary to see if one can find the prescence of certain anamolies, it is still possible that a number that has one hit in the Last 100 draws may suddenly have 5 hits in 20 draws, thus the backtest might not always be whats its cracked up to be and can leave very large holes.

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: October 11, 2012, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

quantum=

In quantum mechanics, the uncertainty principle of Heisenberg put it is impossible to predict both the position and velocity of a particle, forcing us to work with probabilities.
                      In response to this, Einstein has a perfect phrase: "God does not play dice." We put planes in the sky, the moon rockets, satellites in Earth orbit, and this includes all calculations and prediction of events. Newton, Pythagoras, Galileo, Stephen Hawking, Einstein himself and studies on Fractals Lorenz Attractor * and ** show that determinism is not a utopia.
                      Consider the case of a given pitch (unpolluted), for example. Studying and calculating the initial factors, we can discover which of the six faces will be up. Just know information such as:

- Starting position of the given
                      - Angle of pitch
                      - Height of pitch
                      - Rotation speed of the given
                      - Weight given
                      - Soil
                      - Coefficient of friction as the soil / air
                      - Gravitational Acceleration
                      - Pressure

In conclusion: We may assume that the future is written in algebraic equations, even the outcome of the lottery?
                      The fractals show that seemingly irregular processes, such as the branching of a tree, or the geographical a coastal follow a design pattern which, in turn, obeys a mathematical formula that can be deduced.
                      Besides these factors, the most important of course are the quantum fluctuations, which are unpredictable. Einstein broke new ground, but it was not perfect because it does not consider these variations. His famous phrase is wrong and genius, the genius of the universe dwells on the unpredictability of his Creator.
                      In summary, there is no way to predict lottery results, the variables are endless and some unpredictable. The human being does not have infinite processing power and much less willing to be guessing for such values.
                      In other words lottery only can go so far, from 50% to 60%, the rest is random, because the numbers are irrational and rational our calculations.
                      So a lotto 49/6 predict the suit or the court, it is possible

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: October 12, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

You sound like a professor dr.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: October 12, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Right LottoBoner, backtest dosnt prove much especially with wheels that are dependant on the input order.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19825 Posts
                            Posted: October 12, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Right LottoBoner, backtest dosnt prove much especially with wheels that are dependant on the input order.

The guarantee of a wheel should be good regardless of the order numbers are entered.  You can re-enter or swap the numbers if you don't like the combinations you end up with.  If you don't have a program that does that then any text editor will do in a pinch.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: October 12, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

The guarantee of a wheel should be good regardless of the order numbers are entered.  You can re-enter or swap the numbers if you don't like the combinations you end up with.  If you don't have a program that does that then any text editor will do in a pinch.

The guarantee works fine. I'm hoping to get BETTER than the guarantee and without knowing what the winnings numbers are, the input order has to be left up to chance.

Page 18 of 44