Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will debt ceiling be increased?

Topic closed. 260 replies. Last post 5 years ago by joker17.

Page 15 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

Will the U.S debt ceiling be increased?

YES [ 43 ]  [84.31%]
NO [ 8 ]  [15.69%]
Total Valid Votes [ 51 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

OK, you caught me. It's me, the ghostwriter.

Ridge is attending a function at Bohemian Grove.

He did however leave a response for anything you might require of him and it reads as follows: "Blow it out your ass."

He instructed me to use that phrase in response to anything whatsoever you have to say.

He did say he was very impressed by your sympathy for the Unabomber and how much you relate to his cause and methods.

He went on to say that out of all the America Haters he's known, you're pretty average and fit right in with the mainstream of the democrat party.

Congratulations and have a nice day.

"Ridge is attending a funtion at Bohemian Grove"..

Why is it some people need to talk in the 3rd person..Kinda rude ain't it?..

Pure luck

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40513 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2011, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

"Ridge is attending a funtion at Bohemian Grove"..

Why is it some people need to talk in the 3rd person..Kinda rude ain't it?..

Tiggs, he was supposed to take us with him, hope he brings us back a treat.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2011, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes tiggs loves Bohemain's...well done...with sauce....and corn on the cobb..

Pure luck

Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40513 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2011, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes tiggs loves Bohemain's...well done...with sauce....and corn on the cobb..

Yum

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2011, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I can only dream of a free country again!  This is becoming the impossible dream.  Just the windmills in my mind.

One of the huge problems is ignorance.

"free reign over its governance"?????????????????????????

WTF?

The tea party is not about anarchy or more goverenment, it is about shrinking and rolling back this hideous mass of federal, state, and local governments.

Read, comprehend, investigate, read history books (as many as you can),  THINK & LEARN of how we've gotten here.

You have local govts. going after lemonade stands.

You have state govts.  raising taxes left and right to support their fat pensions.

You have the feds.  selectively prosecuting, taxing,  and destroying entire industries and people.

You can't even save a baby woodpecker from being eaten by a hungry cat,  you might be breaking some $h1tty law they can hang you on if they so desire.

Here is a refresher.

Don't let the ADD interfere.

"One of the huge problems is ignorance."

I agree with this statement, wholeheartedly!

Jarasan, that video was very cleverly produced.  Although it contains some interesting and worthwhile information, it unfortunately ignores the primary modern distortions of Republics and Democracies, the ones caused by the interference of corporations, especially the multinational variety.  You may believe that "Plutocracy" and "Corporatocracy" are just forms of Oligarchy, but you should question why the video's producers didn't at least make a sidelong reference to them.  In fact, in two(2) viewings, I didn't hear or see the word corporation even once!

Once corporations attained "person" status in the 19th century, our Democratic Republic started its march toward Oligarchy.  Corporate boardrooms are filled with people who want you to forsake Democracy, assuring you that you will be saving our Republic.  What they fail to tell you is, under their UNDEFINED system, WHO will administer their Rule Of Law, a characterization they know you admire.  Just as importantly, they fail to tell you HOW these "administrators" will be chosen!  They don't because they know you would object to being ruled from corporation boardrooms!

Watch the video again, this time with my comments in mind.  Another thing to be aware of during your 2nd viewing should be the extremely negative connotations given to all the "isms" described, but with a very light treading over Oligarchy.  I believe it's because it's what the producers are striving for.   Don't believe me - watch it again!

By the way, do you know who "nomoreliblabcon" is?  While viewing this video in Youtube, click on "nomoreliblabcon."

Since I took the time to view this video twice (22 minutes) and post my reactions to it, I hope you'll do me the courtesy of viewing a SHORT video explaining Corporatocracy and a short article describing Plutocracy.  Note that both of the authors are well known, and clearly identify themselves.

Plutocracy (Robert Reich)

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2010/10/18/the_perfect_storm

Corporatocracy (John Perkins)

http://www.johnperkins.org/?page_id=9

--Jimmy4164

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2011, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Proud democrat America Hater Nancy declares Proud democrat America Hater Delta Dipsh*t to be "Brilliant."

It was Nancy's first overture to Dippy. He's such a flirt! 

And so romantic!

It's only a matter of time before they're painting each other's toenails and talking babytalk to each other.

I think they'll make a beautiful couple.

Boy are you reddazzed, give yourself a bag-balm treatment, but first try a little water and a towel to get the chunks washed off. What a princess you are when you get faced with facts .

You got what you wanted and now you can relish in
            the results like you are building a better nation, what a bummer for you it did
            not fail- yet. Does it upset you that someone agrees with me? Someone educated who can think for themselves?? i don't need a cheering section.

“Ronald Reagan demanded 18 increases in the debt ceiling in
            eight years, one every six months. He got them all. Obama asked for a two-year
            truce and, in return, accepted what the head of the Black Caucus calls a “Satan
            sandwich.”” http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2011/08/01/the-day-of-the-hobbits/

gee, did Ronnie restore the Statue of Liberty on a loan that was never paid? How patriotic is that? It all depends if you are a banker and when you got deregulated. How about his swearing-in that faced the obelisk, -that was a first and very telling that he was declaring another oath and one of greater allegiance. And people like Palin fawn over the jerk. What a Bozo. What a wolf wrapped in the American flag and most everyone fell for it.

Happy that the TEAs are insuring our decline? Lots of articles
            in Google news when you search Tea party that come back with Terrorist in the
            body. http://www.casavaria.com/cafesentido/2011/08/03/8357/tea-party-raises-taxes-on-students/

How about a picture about the debt? http://www.casavaria.com/cafesentido/2011/08/02/8342/the-drivers-of-national-debt/
            looks like dem conservatives are not dat conservative at all. Spend, spend ,spend and then wash dem sins away by raising the debt ceiling, then scream to high heaven when a president tries to address the
            debt problem. All through the decades shills like Limbaugh tell millions of stupid followers that the Dems are all about tax and spend. We would not be in the situation we are in if the Pubs were not running the debt up with no plan to recover us to a healthy balance. For decades you have been drilled with the idea that Liberals and Dems
            want to TAX, TAX, TAX while behind the curtain the Pubs were SPEND, SPEND, SPEND. Reckless spending has consequences and the 'Conservatives' want to continue to spend and ignore the debt. That's what was passed.
            Our new credit rating is a milestone on a one-way track. Be assured that

that this could not have happened without deregulation (less government
            according to Reagan when he got 18 allowances to make us bigger through our debt).

Europe says in a kind way, if you want to dance, you will have to pay the fiddler. Now check your credit rating.

And look, Palin is in the news refutiating that TEAs are terrorists.
            How timely. It comes from FOX. What a joke, Plain talks about fiscal sanity. Our debt will grow because of the interest on it, you cannot make the adjusted debt ceiling to go away by wishing it, dumbazzes. The TEAs do not want to address the debt, they will carve away this country’s infrastructure while
            ignoring the debt, by paying the interest only. It is sedition. A terrorist act.

She ends this video saying that she is not going to take it anymore ridge, and tells you, neither should
            you. She is going to take it and she is going to learn to like it. FOX is playing possum with her and those at YAF and the Neocons all know she will not sit down and shut up. She will yap in front of a camera at the drop of a hat. She implies the President is a terrorist and should pal around with the teas if they are terrorists. Brilliant! “Come on
            board –O-, we’ll will run this baby into the ground together!”

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&btnmeta_news_search=1&q=tea+party&oq=tea

McCain called them  (TEAs) hobbits. The poor babies are getting called names and it hurts their fragile egos. AWWW. Congress will have the last word on the matter. The malcontent sedition party who have made inroads in
            Norway and Europe have a target on their backs. The shooter in Norway came to
            Palin’s resolve; he was not going to take it anymore. Jar-head Loughtner had the same resolve. Nice message for learned helplessness freaking. Who is going to freak out next on her advice? You have the same message
            in this thread Ridge. You are seditious for governmental overthrow at its own expense.

Palin     should stay in Alaska and enjoy the cuts with the rest of the
            Alaskans. Barb Bush told her what to do. Some conservative in Iowa is pissed. Maybe
            he/she was a part of the TEA party before it was hijacked in a coup. Then
            again, there are all the relatives and associations of the people gunned down
            in Arizona. Count me out of that number of thousands. Somewhere someone has the
            resolve of Palin’s to kill her with it. It is just a matter of time before it
            is news. I have no such resolve or plan or knowledge of a plan, it is just some
            of the baggage of learned helplessness. Thank you FOX for keeping SLP on the burner, she’s not done yet:

Most SarahPAC recipients voted for debt limit increase http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/most-sarahpac-recipients-voted-debt-limit-increase-191814649.html

“Those things that Tea Party patriots have been being called over these months. It is unfair,
            it's hypocritical of the other side doing that. And enough is enough. And I'm
            going stand up for those fiscally conservative patriotic independent Americans
            who wants the best for this country.” SLP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/sarah-palin-tea-party-terrorist_n_917102.html

“Fiscally conservative patriotic independent Americans” ? It is unfair to call the TEAs names Sarah. Ridge
            says that the fiscally independent conservative patriotic Americans pay no
            taxes already (ANYWAY). The ‘other side’ is hypocritical? Would that be the Pub’s
            and Dems? I guess you want to call the other side terrorist and get away with
            it. We will see, Hobbit Princess.

Ridge, What do you want us to surrender to? Anarchy? The
            bankers? A world governing authority? Sarah Palin??? I am so happy she is the voice of the TEAS
            and is their advocate, their spokesperson. It is perfect. Thank you FOX for letting
            Palin drive another nail in her coffin. Palin scoped political figures and
            people died. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

In2008 Palin said of Obama that he was “palling around with
            terrorists”. What was said at the RNC in 2008? http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=24718773587&topic=6571 

you haters of the american way are going to get all the government you spent on.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Boy are you reddazzed, give yourself a bag-balm treatment, but first try a little water and a towel to get the chunks washed off. What a princess you are when you get faced with facts .

You got what you wanted and now you can relish in
              the results like you are building a better nation, what a bummer for you it did
              not fail- yet. Does it upset you that someone agrees with me? Someone educated who can think for themselves?? i don't need a cheering section.

“Ronald Reagan demanded 18 increases in the debt ceiling in
              eight years, one every six months. He got them all. Obama asked for a two-year
              truce and, in return, accepted what the head of the Black Caucus calls a “Satan
              sandwich.”” http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2011/08/01/the-day-of-the-hobbits/

gee, did Ronnie restore the Statue of Liberty on a loan that was never paid? How patriotic is that? It all depends if you are a banker and when you got deregulated. How about his swearing-in that faced the obelisk, -that was a first and very telling that he was declaring another oath and one of greater allegiance. And people like Palin fawn over the jerk. What a Bozo. What a wolf wrapped in the American flag and most everyone fell for it.

Happy that the TEAs are insuring our decline? Lots of articles
              in Google news when you search Tea party that come back with Terrorist in the
              body. http://www.casavaria.com/cafesentido/2011/08/03/8357/tea-party-raises-taxes-on-students/

How about a picture about the debt? http://www.casavaria.com/cafesentido/2011/08/02/8342/the-drivers-of-national-debt/
              looks like dem conservatives are not dat conservative at all. Spend, spend ,spend and then wash dem sins away by raising the debt ceiling, then scream to high heaven when a president tries to address the
              debt problem. All through the decades shills like Limbaugh tell millions of stupid followers that the Dems are all about tax and spend. We would not be in the situation we are in if the Pubs were not running the debt up with no plan to recover us to a healthy balance. For decades you have been drilled with the idea that Liberals and Dems
              want to TAX, TAX, TAX while behind the curtain the Pubs were SPEND, SPEND, SPEND. Reckless spending has consequences and the 'Conservatives' want to continue to spend and ignore the debt. That's what was passed.
              Our new credit rating is a milestone on a one-way track. Be assured that

that this could not have happened without deregulation (less government
              according to Reagan when he got 18 allowances to make us bigger through our debt).

Europe says in a kind way, if you want to dance, you will have to pay the fiddler. Now check your credit rating.

And look, Palin is in the news refutiating that TEAs are terrorists.
              How timely. It comes from FOX. What a joke, Plain talks about fiscal sanity. Our debt will grow because of the interest on it, you cannot make the adjusted debt ceiling to go away by wishing it, dumbazzes. The TEAs do not want to address the debt, they will carve away this country’s infrastructure while
              ignoring the debt, by paying the interest only. It is sedition. A terrorist act.

She ends this video saying that she is not going to take it anymore ridge, and tells you, neither should
              you. She is going to take it and she is going to learn to like it. FOX is playing possum with her and those at YAF and the Neocons all know she will not sit down and shut up. She will yap in front of a camera at the drop of a hat. She implies the President is a terrorist and should pal around with the teas if they are terrorists. Brilliant! “Come on
              board –O-, we’ll will run this baby into the ground together!”

http://www.google.com/search?aq=0&hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&btnmeta_news_search=1&q=tea+party&oq=tea

McCain called them  (TEAs) hobbits. The poor babies are getting called names and it hurts their fragile egos. AWWW. Congress will have the last word on the matter. The malcontent sedition party who have made inroads in
              Norway and Europe have a target on their backs. The shooter in Norway came to
              Palin’s resolve; he was not going to take it anymore. Jar-head Loughtner had the same resolve. Nice message for learned helplessness freaking. Who is going to freak out next on her advice? You have the same message
              in this thread Ridge. You are seditious for governmental overthrow at its own expense.

Palin     should stay in Alaska and enjoy the cuts with the rest of the
              Alaskans. Barb Bush told her what to do. Some conservative in Iowa is pissed. Maybe
              he/she was a part of the TEA party before it was hijacked in a coup. Then
              again, there are all the relatives and associations of the people gunned down
              in Arizona. Count me out of that number of thousands. Somewhere someone has the
              resolve of Palin’s to kill her with it. It is just a matter of time before it
              is news. I have no such resolve or plan or knowledge of a plan, it is just some
              of the baggage of learned helplessness. Thank you FOX for keeping SLP on the burner, she’s not done yet:

Most SarahPAC recipients voted for debt limit increase http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/most-sarahpac-recipients-voted-debt-limit-increase-191814649.html

“Those things that Tea Party patriots have been being called over these months. It is unfair,
              it's hypocritical of the other side doing that. And enough is enough. And I'm
              going stand up for those fiscally conservative patriotic independent Americans
              who wants the best for this country.” SLP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/sarah-palin-tea-party-terrorist_n_917102.html

“Fiscally conservative patriotic independent Americans” ? It is unfair to call the TEAs names Sarah. Ridge
              says that the fiscally independent conservative patriotic Americans pay no
              taxes already (ANYWAY). The ‘other side’ is hypocritical? Would that be the Pub’s
              and Dems? I guess you want to call the other side terrorist and get away with
              it. We will see, Hobbit Princess.

Ridge, What do you want us to surrender to? Anarchy? The
              bankers? A world governing authority? Sarah Palin??? I am so happy she is the voice of the TEAS
              and is their advocate, their spokesperson. It is perfect. Thank you FOX for letting
              Palin drive another nail in her coffin. Palin scoped political figures and
              people died. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

In2008 Palin said of Obama that he was “palling around with
              terrorists”. What was said at the RNC in 2008? http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=24718773587&topic=6571 

you haters of the american way are going to get all the government you spent on.

"Does it upset you that someone agrees with me? Someone educated who can think for themselves??"

Hey Nancy, there's your opening - the "come hither" look you were waiting for.

Wackmeister is waiting.

Go for it.

Don't forget the nail polish. 

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2011, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

"Does it upset you that someone agrees with me? Someone educated who can think for themselves??"

Hey Nancy, there's your opening - the "come hither" look you were waiting for.

Wackmeister is waiting.

Go for it.

Don't forget the nail polish. 

Well you drunken waste of a hillbilly, how do you expect any
                rational person to follow you and the TEAs if you talk like that? I thought you
                were all about taking the hi road, not the high road.

You and Palin are two of a kind. Uneducated sloths of
                society. When the going gets tough you resort to name calling and insult. Quitters both.  Better
                make a trip to town and stock up on canned peaches, but you would be better off
                not throwing empties out the front door so the neighbors don’t know you have them.

Your dog ever come back?

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                  Member #69169
                  January 5, 2009
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Enough with the talks of Sarah Palin, Obama, Republican, Democrats....as we look through history account for many leaders across this world we are steadily remimded how these "leaders" come to power... Money, which is the root to all evil. You must remember that the rich and powerful pay both sides so they never lose.

Many of the arguments that are taking place doesnt concern the majority of Americans. These same arguments will be made 20 years from now. Its the illusion that keeps this country moving forward. You see everything is based on polls and garbage. Bush and Obama are horrible presidents that ship our jobs overseas.

Wake up and understand that people are losing their jobs left and right to Asian countries. Regardless if you are a conservative, liberal, gay, muslim, etc you still need a decent job to survive.Wink

Less we end up like this guy.Yes Nod

Or this guy.LOL

"Many Strategies|One Game"

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                    United States
                    Member #112968
                    June 29, 2011
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Enough with the talks of Sarah Palin, Obama, Republican, Democrats....as we look through history account for many leaders across this world we are steadily remimded how these "leaders" come to power... Money, which is the root to all evil. You must remember that the rich and powerful pay both sides so they never lose.

Many of the arguments that are taking place doesnt concern the majority of Americans. These same arguments will be made 20 years from now. Its the illusion that keeps this country moving forward. You see everything is based on polls and garbage. Bush and Obama are horrible presidents that ship our jobs overseas.

Wake up and understand that people are losing their jobs left and right to Asian countries. Regardless if you are a conservative, liberal, gay, muslim, etc you still need a decent job to survive.Wink

Less we end up like this guy.Yes Nod

Or this guy.LOL

jordans 121, money is not the root of all evil.

" love of money is the root of all evil"

one word makes a big difference .

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40513 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

society. When the going gets tough you resort to name calling and insult. Quitters both.  Better
                      not throwing empties out the front door so the neighbors don’t know you have them.

Your dog ever come back?

give me one good reason why

A. we shouldn't have taxes cut

B. we shouldn't make the Government fiscally responsible.

I don't really care who did what or when,

when do you think their spending spree should stop,?

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7314 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Congress had to raise the debt ceiling to $14.294 trillion because they couldn't pay down any of the principle on $12.394 trillion they already borrowed. I can understand how a monetarily sound nation could get by on the interest payments from a couple of $ trillion, but who has $10 trillion to loan without seeing any return on any of the principle for many years?

With all the disaster problems in Japan and monetary in Europe, interest payments won't help much if they are some of the lenders. Does China with 1.33 billion people to feed have that much in excess funds that they can get by on just the interest?

I sure hope Pumpi has an explanation.

Hiding Behind Computer

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Your dog ever come back?

Let's get to the real crux of your crisis, my little malcontented he/she.

Palin's HOT.

You're NOT.

That's the problem most lib women have with her.

And so do you.

And I can tell you first hand that's she's even HOTTER in person.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

LAWD HAVE MERSAAAAAAAAAAAY!

She got all that meat and potatoes in the right place too! OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html

There is a way for you to get in the gate, but you won't see much lying on your back. I knew someone who lived in the town just outside of the grove. They would bring the women in by the carload.

United States
                              Member #81843
                              October 31, 2009
                              856 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2011, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Let's get to the real crux of your crisis, my little malcontented he/she.

Palin's HOT.

You're NOT.

That's the problem most lib women have with her.

And so do you.

And I can tell you first hand that's she's even HOTTER in person.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

LAWD HAVE MERSAAAAAAAAAAAY!

She got all that meat and potatoes in the right place too! OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That’s it? Sensation over substance?

Are you really a liberal playing the devil’s
                              advocate. Are you my BFF or what!?

Her best demographic are old men like yourself dreaming of a MILF. You leg humpers are something
                              else. I think she screwed Alaska and big oil enough as the whole of Alaska. Too bad
                              real educated and professional women do not care for the wink and a smile grifter. There are some savy women who are not buying her glam.

I would try to explain to your Sully the basics of a budget and living responsibly within one’s
                              means but it is like talking to Palin. Cutting taxes has nothing to do with
                              being fiscally responsible unless you want to ignore your debt. I think Stack
                              explained it real good. THE BANK WANTS ITS MONEY. NO MORE FREE RIDES. Talk to
                              someone who went bankrupt and still had to pay their debt. We cannot just walk
                              away from this in a court of law. The governing authority with jurisdiction is going
                              over the details right now.

(our failure hurts China and makes England strong. It is economic brinkmanship, Bank to bank)

You should send Palin some more money so she can give it to TEA
                              Baggers who will not carry the Tea-bag line in DC when the votes are tallied.
                              Next spring it will be election news when the budget comes back with INTEREST
                              on the debt. Try to pin that on the Pres. and the Dem’s; the Pubs will agree, but not the baggers. Two terms buddy!

http://www.casavaria.com/cafesentido/2011/08/03/8357/tea-party-raises-taxes-on-students/

WTH? I thought they were supposed to vote the way Palin paid them to vote!

Page 15 of 18