Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you are Illegal and play lottery shouldn't they learn the rules on collection

Topic closed. 163 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 11 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2011, 10:43 am - IP Logged

I dont know about everyone else, but Im enjoying the new obama welfare state and collecting my welfare dues monthly like clockwork. The only time Ive had it easier is when my parents payed all the bills.

"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!”
(Habakkuk 3:17–18, NLT)

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49795 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

I dont know about everyone else, but Im enjoying the new obama welfare state and collecting my welfare dues monthly like clockwork. The only time Ive had it easier is when my parents payed all the bills.

"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!”
    (Habakkuk 3:17–18, NLT)

You will be quite happy in the FEMA Camp!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

You will be quite happy in the FEMA Camp!

So true,

Im going to vote for obama again. Im also supporting higher taxes on those who work. By the time those who dont work reaches 50% of the people, the workers should be paying 60% tax. Thats leaves an equal amout of money for those who dont work plus a 10% administation fee for obama to divide it fairly. Once non-workers reach 60% I think workers should pay 75% tax as the administation fee sould go up to 15% at that time.

Im collecting my free money, food, housing, and health care every month regardless of what anyone else does. I figure if the brownies, and the rag tops are due "rights" just because they hopped over the fence, then I should be due CASH and living expenses because I already live here as a citizen. And I do think obama agrees. This is the land of the free and Im glad we finally have a leader who is helping us live up to our principles. Im glad we are sterting to see some equality, and for the first time in my life I can honestly say that Im proud of my country. Hope and change baby, keep the checks comming. obama has my vote. 

Ronnie

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2011, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

So true,

Im going to vote for obama again. Im also supporting higher taxes on those who work. By the time those who dont work reaches 50% of the people, the workers should be paying 60% tax. Thats leaves an equal amout of money for those who dont work plus a 10% administation fee for obama to divide it fairly. Once non-workers reach 60% I think workers should pay 75% tax as the administation fee sould go up to 15% at that time.

Im collecting my free money, food, housing, and health care every month regardless of what anyone else does. I figure if the brownies, and the rag tops are due "rights" just because they hopped over the fence, then I should be due CASH and living expenses because I already live here as a citizen. And I do think obama agrees. This is the land of the free and Im glad we finally have a leader who is helping us live up to our principles. Im glad we are sterting to see some equality, and for the first time in my life I can honestly say that Im proud of my country. Hope and change baby, keep the checks comming. obama has my vote. 

Ronnie

You are such an inspiration!  Thank You!

US Flag

pepper1's avatar - batman38
          hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2011, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I've being gone for a couple of days, and you guys have really being at it. We can agree to disagree. No name calling on this post.

We all have the right to believe what we want. Let get back on the subject.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
            Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5583 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I've being gone for a couple of days, and you guys have really being at it. We can agree to disagree. No name calling on this post.

We all have the right to believe what we want. Let get back on the subject.

We are on topic.  Illegals to be or not to be here at all,  and contributing to lotteries legally or illegally while not paying taxes.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2011, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

We are on topic.  Illegals to be or not to be here at all,  and contributing to lotteries legally or illegally while not paying taxes.

Exactly, the whole point is that the BORDERS BE CLOSED to those who do not have legal documentation. This way they wont show up at the lottery office thinking they won something that they didnt or 100 others places where they are starting to think "I have rights" and they dont, except to be arrested and deported.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Exactly, the whole point is that the BORDERS BE CLOSED to those who do not have legal documentation. This way they wont show up at the lottery office thinking they won something that they didnt or 100 others places where they are starting to think "I have rights" and they dont, except to be arrested and deported.

Can you imagine the outrage that would erupt in the media and obamas office if Sheriff Joe showed up at the lottery office to arrest and deport an illegal jackjot winner?

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:46 am - IP Logged

So true,

Ronnie

It people like you that add to the problem. There are people out there that really need these service, and can't get them.

This was a problem before Obama got in office. Don't come on here talking about brownies are ragtop call them what

they are illegal. You only posted to get a rise out of people. If I was collecting these service it would be , because I was due

them after working for 39 years i paid into them. I wouldn't be bragging about it when there are so many family

without job, losing there home and can't feed there family. You are just add to the problem which makes you no

different from the illegal that you are talking about.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Looks like I got a rise out of you Pepster,

You are right, I am adding to the problem and Im proud of it because Im doing it with a purpose and for a reason. Actually several reasons, but I will just give you two of them for now.

Number one. The new open borders, love a rag top, welfare state is what to people in this country voted for. While I do not agree with these policies I do respect the fact that the people have spoken and they are getting everything they voted for. So even though I personally dont like the policies I will publicly vote for obama, support higher taxes, support open borders, collect welfare, hell I may even start chanting "death to America" (I have not quite decided on that last one yet) but this is the path America has chosen and I will support it, respect it, and vote for it.

Secondly, it could all work out well in the end because the sooner we self destruct financially and socially the sooner the corrupt ruling class will disappear and the sooner we can start rebuilding (with Gods help) (people always turn back to God when things get real bad) God build this Nation, Im sure He can rebuild.

btw, just because you take offence to terms like"rag top" does not mean some monumental injustice has taken place. If someone calls me a Jesus freak or a whitey I dont take offence but rather feel honoured because thats what I am and Im proud of it. If the muslins were not so given to violence they would be proud and not offended over the fact their religion is signified by whatever rag they display on their head.

Ronnie

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2011, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Well you didn't get a rise out of me from the time I start to read your post I knew right away something was off

with you. I don't just take offense to the word rag top are whitey that is not what the race is. The world should be scare that

you are in it, because I know that I am. Please seek some help you need it take that free medical care that you get and put it to use.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2011, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Well you didn't get a rise out of me from the time I start to read your post I knew right away something was off

with you. I don't just take offense to the word rag top are whitey that is not what the race is. The world should be scare that

you are in it, because I know that I am. Please seek some help you need it take that free medical care that you get and put it to use.

Your post hardly even seems coherant Pepster,

Im sure I will go out and get all the help I need right away. You please do the same.

hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Your post hardly even seems coherant Pepster,

Im sure I will go out and get all the help I need right away. You please do the same.

I feel the same way about your post after looking over some misspell words. I'm so glad you agreed with me about getting youself

some help. I plan on getting me the help I need like a good cold BUD. I love it when a plan come together. By the way reading

is a fundamental the name is PEPPER.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40561 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Looks like I got a rise out of you Pepster,

You are right, I am adding to the problem and Im proud of it because Im doing it with a purpose and for a reason. Actually several reasons, but I will just give you two of them for now.

Number one. The new open borders, love a rag top, welfare state is what to people in this country voted for. While I do not agree with these policies I do respect the fact that the people have spoken and they are getting everything they voted for. So even though I personally dont like the policies I will publicly vote for obama, support higher taxes, support open borders, collect welfare, hell I may even start chanting "death to America" (I have not quite decided on that last one yet) but this is the path America has chosen and I will support it, respect it, and vote for it.

Secondly, it could all work out well in the end because the sooner we self destruct financially and socially the sooner the corrupt ruling class will disappear and the sooner we can start rebuilding (with Gods help) (people always turn back to God when things get real bad) God build this Nation, Im sure He can rebuild.

btw, just because you take offence to terms like"rag top" does not mean some monumental injustice has taken place. If someone calls me a Jesus freak or a whitey I dont take offence but rather feel honoured because thats what I am and Im proud of it. If the muslins were not so given to violence they would be proud and not offended over the fact their religion is signified by whatever rag they display on their head.

Ronnie

SO YOUR A PLANT. , whatever.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Page 11 of 11