Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you are Illegal and play lottery shouldn't they learn the rules on collection

Topic closed. 163 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 4 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #81314
October 16, 2009
18997 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2011, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I think, anyone playing the lottery should learn "How to Play" & How to claim their prize"

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49813 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2011, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

We can do something, we vote for the people who will round them up and throw them out. Secure our boarders, and at least try to make us safer,

Sully16: For President! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40566 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2011, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Sully16: For President! Thumbs Up

Yikes, Thank you, What job would you like if I were elected?

First order of business would be to make Lottery winnings Tax Free. Big Grin

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49813 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2011, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Are you going self-serving on us already:

1. Send Illegals Home
        2. Make Lottery Winnings Tax Free

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2011, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

What job would you like if I were elected?

CEO of Exxon

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40566 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Are you going self-serving on us already:

1. Send Illegals Home
            2. Make Lottery Winnings Tax Free

Your right other things have to come first,

1. Bring our troops home and line them up around the whole country.

2. Give the Illegals the boot. Oh, and Michael Moore, deport him or throw off a cliff or something.

3. Pell grants- gone

4. For years we heard no " WAR FOR OIL" WELL GUESS WHAT..Every country we fought terror in is going to fork over the oil to pay for their BS.

Gasoline 50 cents a gallon

5.Farmers, get ready...you will no longer be paid to NOT grow crops,

6. NO MORE BAILOUTS

7. NO MORE GOVERNMENT LOANS

8. NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON KOOKY CRAP LIKE CRITTER COSSINGS.

9. NO more borrowing from the fed, oh yea, theres no more fed.

10. Social Security will be for those who paid into it, or their children until the age of 18, if something happens to them.

11. Any financial misdeeds on the parts of banks, mortgage companies, or any other lender will be investigated and prosecuted.

12. Medicare and medicaid, yep for those who paid into it.

13. The size of government will be reduced.

14. x-ray machines and the groping of American citizens will cease immediatly.

15. we will have experts in terror at our airports, not the 8 dollar an hour pre-diabetic robots with no common sense, we would focus on the people coming into the country, not families on their way to disney land.

16. Welfare, Plain and simple, you don't get none. You'll have 30 days notice then kiss it goodbye. By the way, the farmers will be needing help. little heads up.

17. The EPA, WILL BE OVERHAULED...Restrictions will be lifted and taxes for companies that can put more that 1000 people back to work will be cut.The more people you hire the better the rate, and you must make sure it's a reasonable wage.

18...Do away with the IRS, ( note to self, hire Herman Cain)

19. Overhaul education.

20.Last but not least, Give every American Indian Tribe the Title to their land to do as they see fit, Return the Paha Sapa to the Lakota and Cheyenne.

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40566 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

What job would you like if I were elected?

CEO of Exxon

Need you as a science officer, we find about area 51, day 1.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2011, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Your right other things have to come first,

1. Bring our troops home and line them up around the whole country.

2. Give the Illegals the boot. Oh, and Michael Moore, deport him or throw off a cliff or something.

3. Pell grants- gone

4. For years we heard no " WAR FOR OIL" WELL GUESS WHAT..Every country we fought terror in is going to fork over the oil to pay for their BS.

Gasoline 50 cents a gallon

5.Farmers, get ready...you will no longer be paid to NOT grow crops,

6. NO MORE BAILOUTS

7. NO MORE GOVERNMENT LOANS

8. NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON KOOKY CRAP LIKE CRITTER COSSINGS.

9. NO more borrowing from the fed, oh yea, theres no more fed.

10. Social Security will be for those who paid into it, or their children until the age of 18, if something happens to them.

11. Any financial misdeeds on the parts of banks, mortgage companies, or any other lender will be investigated and prosecuted.

12. Medicare and medicaid, yep for those who paid into it.

13. The size of government will be reduced.

14. x-ray machines and the groping of American citizens will cease immediatly.

15. we will have experts in terror at our airports, not the 8 dollar an hour pre-diabetic robots with no common sense, we would focus on the people coming into the country, not families on their way to disney land.

16. Welfare, Plain and simple, you don't get none. You'll have 30 days notice then kiss it goodbye. By the way, the farmers will be needing help. little heads up.

17. The EPA, WILL BE OVERHAULED...Restrictions will be lifted and taxes for companies that can put more that 1000 people back to work will be cut.The more people you hire the better the rate, and you must make sure it's a reasonable wage.

18...Do away with the IRS, ( note to self, hire Herman Cain)

19. Overhaul education.

20.Last but not least, Give every American Indian Tribe the Title to their land to do as they see fit, Return the Paha Sapa to the Lakota and Cheyenne.

I like your platform, sully!

Tiggs will love #14. He really hates it when he has to go in front of the x-ray machine at the airport and everybody looking at the screen busts out laughing. 

He kinda liked the groping though.

And I would alter #2 a little bit. There's a lot more people I'd like to throw off the cliff.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40566 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

I like your platform, sully!

Tiggs will love #14. He really hates it when he has to go in front of the x-ray machine at the airport and everybody looking at the screen busts out laughing. 

He kinda liked the groping though.

And I would alter #2 a little bit. There's a lot more people I'd like to throw off the cliff.

LOL,  Lets be honest, we all like the groping, but cheap thrills aside, I will have to insist on hiring Nancy, Gonna need someone to clean the toilets, maybe Harry can help.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                    LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4503 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

We can do something, we vote for the people who will round them up and throw them out. Secure our boarders, and at least try to make us safer,

I Agree!

Must put n with our Sully, boney, time^treat, dollar, rdgrnr.....

There's a great quote from Ayn Rand that comes to mind which sums up our situation. What incentive to produce private sector jobs? "When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed."

Think about it......Note

EddessaKnight Patriot

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

There's a great quote from Ayn Rand that comes to mind which sums up our situation. What incentive to produce private sector jobs? "When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed."

Think about it......Note

EddessaKnight Patriot

"...you may know that your society is doomed."

Sounds like we're doomed.

But we have one more chance to turn it around next year.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I'm just glad I don't post on politics here. The platform I support would be the opposite of sully's with few exceptions.

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40566 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Think about it......Note

EddessaKnight Patriot

Thanks Eddessa, It is much to think about, All joking aside, we are in serious trouble, if folks don't get jobs, People are hurting and it is heartbreaking. I want to believe it will get better with the right people.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3983 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Pepper, here are some quick stats.

12 U.S. Citizens a day are killed in violent crimes commited by illegals.

13 US. Citizens are killed everday by illeagal drunk drivers.

80% of illegal drugs are brought in by illegals.

Emercency rooms are flooded with gunshot wounds,  anchor babies, imported diseases, etc, Americans should not have to stand in line behind illegals, who don't even pay their bills.

8 American children a day are victims of sex crimes committed by illegals

,Welfare, Hospitals, education, law enforcement amounts are running in the billions because of illegals.

sully16

I keep waiting for open season on illegals and if I was in charge that would be my first order of business.

Illegal drug test for everyone would be #2 and have a similar solution.   #3 would be to block everything

chinese from comming into or going out of this country including internet access.   #4. build a giant wood

chipper to resolve the issues some would have with the first three.   Shoot the violent offenders that are

in prision and put the rest to work so they could pay their debt instead of making us pay for them twice.

I think it cost us around $60,000.00 per year for every person in prison.  Throw the violin playing liberals

into the wood chipper.  Fire the goverment and start new banning all politicians from ever holding office.

Build up the nuclear weapons program with the full intent of using it if needed. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40566 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm just glad I don't post on politics here. The platform I support would be the opposite of sully's with few exceptions.

Thats okay Matt, look around your neighborhood and ask yourself, is everyone working? Because the bottom line is people need jobs.

Page 4 of 11