Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you are Illegal and play lottery shouldn't they learn the rules on collection

Topic closed. 163 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 5 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm just glad I don't post on politics here. The platform I support would be the opposite of sully's with few exceptions.

If your platform would be the opposite of sully's you should be happy - you've already got it.

And it's destroying the country.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Well as far as the lottery goes for illegals collecting. They should learn and know that they are able to collect their winnings Just like many of them have learned the ropes on filing taxes and collecting billions in child credits.

As far as illegals learning our language and culture to live among American citizens they will not need too. When enough of them populate an area Americans will need to learn their language and culture to live among them. But the illegals will look upon the American citizens as the illegal in their American community.

WHATT

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2011, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Must put n with our Sully, boney, time^treat, dollar, rdgrnr.....

There's a great quote from Ayn Rand that comes to mind which sums up our situation. What incentive to produce private sector jobs? "When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed."

Think about it......Note

EddessaKnight Patriot

Love Ayn Rand, although I've only read a little of her work.

I'm about 30 pages into "The Virtue of Selfishness"

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49642 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Your right other things have to come first,

1. Bring our troops home and line them up around the whole country.

2. Give the Illegals the boot. Oh, and Michael Moore, deport him or throw off a cliff or something.

3. Pell grants- gone

4. For years we heard no " WAR FOR OIL" WELL GUESS WHAT..Every country we fought terror in is going to fork over the oil to pay for their BS.

Gasoline 50 cents a gallon

5.Farmers, get ready...you will no longer be paid to NOT grow crops,

6. NO MORE BAILOUTS

7. NO MORE GOVERNMENT LOANS

8. NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON KOOKY CRAP LIKE CRITTER COSSINGS.

9. NO more borrowing from the fed, oh yea, theres no more fed.

10. Social Security will be for those who paid into it, or their children until the age of 18, if something happens to them.

11. Any financial misdeeds on the parts of banks, mortgage companies, or any other lender will be investigated and prosecuted.

12. Medicare and medicaid, yep for those who paid into it.

13. The size of government will be reduced.

14. x-ray machines and the groping of American citizens will cease immediatly.

15. we will have experts in terror at our airports, not the 8 dollar an hour pre-diabetic robots with no common sense, we would focus on the people coming into the country, not families on their way to disney land.

16. Welfare, Plain and simple, you don't get none. You'll have 30 days notice then kiss it goodbye. By the way, the farmers will be needing help. little heads up.

17. The EPA, WILL BE OVERHAULED...Restrictions will be lifted and taxes for companies that can put more that 1000 people back to work will be cut.The more people you hire the better the rate, and you must make sure it's a reasonable wage.

18...Do away with the IRS, ( note to self, hire Herman Cain)

19. Overhaul education.

20.Last but not least, Give every American Indian Tribe the Title to their land to do as they see fit, Return the Paha Sapa to the Lakota and Cheyenne.

Add the Green Initiatives to the List!

As it stands now: The Haves Benefit from the Green Initiatives, and the Have-Nots Pay for Them!

We need to go Green: We need a bona fide way of Paying for them without Putting the Burden on the Have-Nots!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40295 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

As it stands now: The Haves Benefit from the Green Initiatives, and the Have-Nots Pay for Them!

We need to go Green: We need a bona fide way of Paying for them without Putting the Burden on the Have-Nots!

Yes, I agree, cooking your food should not cost more than the food.

Making solar power and wind power affordable.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #99032
            October 18, 2010
            1439 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2011, 9:46 am - IP Logged

If the Government didn't subisidize them, then "Green" companies would have to compete to make better, and cheaper products for use.  As it is, they compete for cheaper products and subsidies.  They don't have an incentive to make a better product, just one that will pass for a government backed subsidy.  Something the Liberals just don't get - people (Corporations) just don't work as hard when you HAND THEM MONEY, as when they have to come up with a good idea and market it.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
              hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I'm all for doing away with the IRS.  All people should learn english within two years of being here. Any company that leave here will not

be able to sell here. I think we all should have one person from each state  help make the laws  working on a partime basic, which means

he has to have an outside job I feel he could relate to the people better. No more money to other countries for foolish while

they laugh behind our back as to how they're spending it. Let me wake up never will happen we can't be trusted to treat people equal.

Isabella King's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #115182
                August 15, 2011
                12 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2011, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Sometimes it can be hard to learn English even if you are inside the country. The reason for that might be the fact that you are not communicating a lot

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

No, rdgrnr, it doesn't go far enough in HELPING the country. It's not left enough. Without Obama, the Bush depression would be even worse. But I will not argue with you. It's useless. We'll agree when hell freezes over, and that's not happening. If you want to get the last word in you can, but it won't do a thing. If the Tea Party nuts get real power (and I doubt they will), it really might be the end of the world. That's my opinion and you can have your opinion however misguided it is. This is America where we still have free speech (though to a reduced degree because of the Un-Patriotic Act)

hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

No, rdgrnr, it doesn't go far enough in HELPING the country. It's not left enough. Without Obama, the Bush depression would be even worse. But I will not argue with you. It's useless. We'll agree when hell freezes over, and that's not happening. If you want to get the last word in you can, but it won't do a thing. If the Tea Party nuts get real power (and I doubt they will), it really might be the end of the world. That's my opinion and you can have your opinion however misguided it is. This is America where we still have free speech (though to a reduced degree because of the Un-Patriotic Act)

I for one agree with you MattfromPA without Obama help I would have lost my new house that i was building when

the bottom fell out. i work in mortage, so i know about all the greed that went on. My mortage was so high without the help

of the Obama afforded act my A-- would have being on the street. Jobs are the problem I have with this governent, which I think

they just want work with him. This is only my take and my take only, and i'm not backing down on it.

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2011, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I work with a mexico girl who got a job with the AT&T plant she told me that she could speak no english. She said she nod her head and

said yes to everything doing the interview. I ask her how  did she learn english she said by listen to the people around her. English class are free.

There was a law pass that said you had to speak english, so much for our laws. If you going to cater to one group why not let everybody

speak there laugage. i love the USA wouldn't want to live anywere else, but we have gone crazy in the last couple years.

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Your right other things have to come first,

1. Bring our troops home and line them up around the whole country.

2. Give the Illegals the boot. Oh, and Michael Moore, deport him or throw off a cliff or something.

3. Pell grants- gone

4. For years we heard no " WAR FOR OIL" WELL GUESS WHAT..Every country we fought terror in is going to fork over the oil to pay for their BS.

Gasoline 50 cents a gallon

5.Farmers, get ready...you will no longer be paid to NOT grow crops,

6. NO MORE BAILOUTS

7. NO MORE GOVERNMENT LOANS

8. NO MORE SPENDING MONEY ON KOOKY CRAP LIKE CRITTER COSSINGS.

9. NO more borrowing from the fed, oh yea, theres no more fed.

10. Social Security will be for those who paid into it, or their children until the age of 18, if something happens to them.

11. Any financial misdeeds on the parts of banks, mortgage companies, or any other lender will be investigated and prosecuted.

12. Medicare and medicaid, yep for those who paid into it.

13. The size of government will be reduced.

14. x-ray machines and the groping of American citizens will cease immediatly.

15. we will have experts in terror at our airports, not the 8 dollar an hour pre-diabetic robots with no common sense, we would focus on the people coming into the country, not families on their way to disney land.

16. Welfare, Plain and simple, you don't get none. You'll have 30 days notice then kiss it goodbye. By the way, the farmers will be needing help. little heads up.

17. The EPA, WILL BE OVERHAULED...Restrictions will be lifted and taxes for companies that can put more that 1000 people back to work will be cut.The more people you hire the better the rate, and you must make sure it's a reasonable wage.

18...Do away with the IRS, ( note to self, hire Herman Cain)

19. Overhaul education.

20.Last but not least, Give every American Indian Tribe the Title to their land to do as they see fit, Return the Paha Sapa to the Lakota and Cheyenne.

Sully for president now!!  I mean RIGHT NOW!!  I LOVE  your 1, 5, 6, 10, 15,#20 My mother came to this country

the right way...she was brought over by her employer from Panama who was impressed by her hard work

we kids came later, and went to school here and my mom worked her behind off in the country she called

her home, played numbers, bet on horses and died before she collected a dime of social security which she paid into...

and Illegals benefit from my mom's hard labor.

I am grateful to her for bringing us to the USA this country  I cry for, and if it came to I'll die for!!

but government take from that money to bail out big fat banks!! 

not to mention all hard working citizens, now you can't even say IN GOD WE TRUST..Yep sully you got my vote!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2011, 1:28 am - IP Logged

It doesn't go far enough?

It's not "left" enough?

Holy Moly.

You're right, it's useless, we'll agree when hell freezes over.

We're bankrupt and have been borrowing money from the Chinese to pass out to people in hopes it will bring the economy back. It didn't work. It never will work. There's not a chance in hell it will work. It's been proven it won't work. Most of it was used to pay off people for their votes or for groups like ACORN to conduct voter fraud. That money became nothing more than a political slush fund.

So what's your solution?

To borrow even more and try it again. 

He said it was going to go to "shovel ready jobs" last time. That was a big fat lie. He even admitted there never were any "shovel ready jobs." What's it gonna be for this time? Oh yeah, "rebuilding infrastructure." That's what he's calling those same "shovel ready jobs" from last time. That's the new name.

And you wanna mortgage your grandchildren's future betting it might work this time and that he might tell the truth this time. You want to open a credit card account in the name of your grandchildren that haven't even been born yet and charge this to them.

Yeah, that sounds like a smart move.

Got your shovel ready?   LOL

And hey, what makes you call Tea Party Patriots "nuts"? Just because they love the country that you hate?

And don't whine about the Patriot Act. If you don't like it, let's join together and vote out the guy who signed the law to extend it - Barack Hussein Obama.

How about it?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2011, 2:13 am - IP Logged

The Republiscams don't like to talk about the Patriot Act, based on bogus terrorist claims.  We're supposed to forget about the Bush era. let's just move on...so convenient..

How desperate do you have to be to show how bad Obama is, knowing full well, Bush was  a failure in so many areas? How?

Now, they don't even need a warrant to enter your home based on homeland security B. S.

Talk about fraud? how about the Bush voter elections? HUH? SCAM CITY!!!

Most people are brainwashed in all areas of life.

So sad that folks believe in what their politicians have to say. Wake up. Just like Homeland Security and the BS that goes along with that. What a bunch of sleepy idiots.  You don't have any rights anymore and that has nothing to do with Obama...

If you really believe one party has all the answers, then you're really beyond help. You obviously have no clue about the overall picture.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2011, 2:52 am - IP Logged

The Republiscams don't like to talk about the Patriot Act, based on bogus terrorist claims.  We're supposed to forget about the Bush era. let's just move on...so convenient..

How desperate do you have to be to show how bad Obama is, knowing full well, Bush was  a failure in so many areas? How?

Now, they don't even need a warrant to enter your home based on homeland security B. S.

Talk about fraud? how about the Bush voter elections? HUH? SCAM CITY!!!

Most people are brainwashed in all areas of life.

So sad that folks believe in what their politicians have to say. Wake up. Just like Homeland Security and the BS that goes along with that. What a bunch of sleepy idiots.  You don't have any rights anymore and that has nothing to do with Obama...

If you really believe one party has all the answers, then you're really beyond help. You obviously have no clue about the overall picture.

"We're supposed to forget about the Bush era."

"Bush was  a failure..."

"how about the Bush voter elections?"

Bush? You wanna talk about Bush? What did I miss, is he running again?

Grow up, will ya? Ding Dong Dipsh*t has been at the helm for 3 years now. It's his watch. Unless you wanna talk about Clinton and Carter too.

Anyone can see that you're not equipped to talk politics but maybe ol' Ridge can learn ya somethin' boy, so listen up.

OBAMA signed the law extending the Patriot Act through his term. He could have done away with it but he didn't, he signed it. 

Yes, your hero, OBAMA gave you the Patriot Act.

Bush had it expire at the end of his term but OBAMA wanted it continued.

So OBAMA signed the law giving you the PATRIOT ACT, not Bush, so get over it.

Don't like the Patriot Act signed into law by OBAMA? Then join with me and MattfromPa and vote Obama out.

--Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 11