Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you are Illegal and play lottery shouldn't they learn the rules on collection

Topic closed. 163 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 8 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

What part of...I'M NOT A LIB" don't you understand? I'm not anything..get it?

That whole tree huggers BS is just an excuse so we won't drill here. Do you really believe the oil rig explosion was an accident? It was done to further their agenda of not drilling in the Gulf. When I was living in Florida, all the beach front owners bitched and complained about the ugly site of rigs which could hurt the tourist seasons, plus the dangers of oil spills. The explosion was done on purpose to validate their beliefs, and so not to drill for more oil. That was their excuse for water, and the polar bears on land. They got it all covered.

But it's not the tree huggers, it's the invisible old balding elite that you don't see making those decisions. The Illuminati, The Bilderberg group, the IMF, the Rothchilds, Rockerfellers, J P morgans, Federal reserve, Masons (higher tiers), and a couple of others I forget. Those groups are the culprits.

Their One World Government plan is underway, and if you don't believe this, then I can't help you anymore. One day you'll remember this from the slave camp you'll be residing in.

If you're not a lib, you're a dupe. Do you know what a dupe is? Look in the dictionary, your picture's there. -------->  Dupe Alert

You forgot to mention the Skull and Bones Society and Bohemian Grove but you've got most of the other buzz words for membership in the Nutjob Club down pat, congratulations.

Will you go on record calling the members of Seal Team 6 a bunch of liars now too for saying they killed Bin Laden?

Does anything ever happen that you don't think there's a secret government plot behind it?

Anything at all?

There's a word for that.

Paranoia.

Look it up.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I think I am going to start the Bourbonatis and have our annual meetings down in the Hills and Hollers of Tennessee.  We'll discuss this and that and scheme stuff and such,  whilst sippin' fine Tennessee squeezins.

Myhomemade

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

If you're not a lib, you're a dupe. Do you know what a dupe is? Look in the dictionary, your picture's there. -------->  Dupe Alert

You forgot to mention the Skull and Bones Society and Bohemian Grove but you've got most of the other buzz words for membership in the Nutjob Club down pat, congratulations.

Will you go on record calling the members of Seal Team 6 a bunch of liars now too for saying they killed Bin Laden?

Does anything ever happen that you don't think there's a secret government plot behind it?

Anything at all?

There's a word for that.

Paranoia.

Look it up.

OMG, you actually believe that they killed Bin laden? he was dead years ago. Talk about being duped....

Alex Jones already proved that to be a hoax. Get with the program. You're way behind.

There's a reason for every little thing that happens these days Ridge. Every little thing. Especially now with the information age. They gather data from you everytime you visit a site and categorize your behavior patterns. They analyze every aspect of your activities. There's a secret SHADOW govt. plot for just about everything.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I think I am going to start the Bourbonatis and have our annual meetings down in the Hills and Hollers of Tennessee.  We'll discuss this and that and scheme stuff and such,  whilst sippin' fine Tennessee squeezins.

Myhomemade

A friend brought a bottle of moonshine to my room in the barracks in the Navy in Key west where i was stationed. I'll tell ya, we finished that bottle between the two of us in one night, and I woke up the next day with absolutely no hangover whatsoever. Years later i found out why. With all the preservatives and impurities with in store bought spirits, no wonder why the hangover.

Then  years later Skyy vodka came out boasting about how they flitered their vodka and distilled it 3 times or whatever. I couldn't get drunk because the impurities were taken out. That's what gives you the buzz. But moonshine is in a class all by itself. it does the clean version and still gets the job done.

Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

They aren't capable of doing that,  if they could they would be able to collect "A LOT MORE TAXES" and make the post office profitable.  The Social Security Admin for eg. still................is running on late 70's technology and software they are incapable of migrating it to yesterdays technology.  Airport control towers run on early 80's technology because of the bureacracies.  It goes on and on.  The govt. $UX$ big time at that kind of stuff.  That is why companies like Google are under such scrutiny they can give the govt what they want,  that is what we need to worry about when they start harvesting and threatening companies such as googles..   Look what has happened to GM.....it is still messed up the govt. has no real world experience they $UKEU $UKEY $UKEY Sue.  They still haven't got the wikileaker freaky looking dude.  One world order was tried long time ago they lost and we all know better.  You know Prescotts peeps.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry joker but I don't think I can help ya.

You're just too far gone. You fell for their whole litany of lies.

I've done interventions on plenty of nutjobs like yourself and turned them around to think for themselves and be able discern truth from fiction and fact from fancy and fallacy.

But I consider calling American Heroes like Seal Team Six a pack of liars to be treasonous and traitorous.

You should apologize.

Our Navy Seals and all our other Special Forces are America's Best and you have no right to malign their honor, dignity and sacrifice.

They are not a pack of liars.

Apologize.

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49784 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

OMG, you actually believe that they killed Bin laden? he was dead years ago. Talk about being duped....

Alex Jones already proved that to be a hoax. Get with the program. You're way behind.

There's a reason for every little thing that happens these days Ridge. Every little thing. Especially now with the information age. They gather data from you everytime you visit a site and categorize your behavior patterns. They analyze every aspect of your activities. There's a secret SHADOW govt. plot for just about everything.

The Social Networks (Facebook & Twitter) tie everything you do on the Internet: Directly back to You!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry joker but I don't think I can help ya.

You're just too far gone. You fell for their whole litany of lies.

I've done interventions on plenty of nutjobs like yourself and turned them around to think for themselves and be able discern truth from fiction and fact from fancy and fallacy.

But I consider calling American Heroes like Seal Team Six a pack of liars to be treasonous and traitorous.

You should apologize.

Our Navy Seals and all our other Special Forces are America's Best and you have no right to malign their honor, dignity and sacrifice.

They are not a pack of liars.

Apologize.

The only thing you intervened in life was stopping Cletus from fighting Billy Joe Bob from fighting in a bar room .

You're so brainwashed it's unfair to even argue with you.

Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:06 am - IP Logged

A friend brought a bottle of moonshine to my room in the barracks in the Navy in Key west where i was stationed. I'll tell ya, we finished that bottle between the two of us in one night, and I woke up the next day with absolutely no hangover whatsoever. Years later i found out why. With all the preservatives and impurities with in store bought spirits, no wonder why the hangover.

Then  years later Skyy vodka came out boasting about how they flitered their vodka and distilled it 3 times or whatever. I couldn't get drunk because the impurities were taken out. That's what gives you the buzz. But moonshine is in a class all by itself. it does the clean version and still gets the job done.

Good moonshine was hard to find,  so we made it ourselves for personal satisfaction.  After the third batch we were very happy with our work,  it takes practice and patience.  Good fresh uncut moonshine will cause you to bark at the moon.  A well done run can get you close to 170 180 proof, so  you add water and filter thru carbon to mellow and drop the alcohol down, nevertheless good times to be had by home made shine.

Skyy vodka is actually distilled more than 3X and again it has water added to the final distillation or it would be rocket fuel.  Skyy I believe is grain distillate not potato.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #99032
                    October 18, 2010
                    1439 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:07 am - IP Logged

"You're so brainwashed it's unfair to even argue with you."

You know it's funny, because I was just thinking the same thing about you.

Seriously, every single conspiracy theory I've ever even heard of, you believe in.  Except maybe JFK's assassination which is less of a conspiracy and more of a we don't really know.

LMAO at you calling him brainwashed, after explaining that "they" are watching everything we do, and that a shadow government is on the verge of taking over the world.

Wikipedia: planning definition: the act or proce

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

The only thing you intervened in life was stopping Cletus from fighting Billy Joe Bob from fighting in a bar room .

You're so brainwashed it's unfair to even argue with you.

I'd like to see you call one of our Navy Seals a liar to his face.

But you wouldn't because you're a gutless coward.

Go back where you came from, Iranian.

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40518 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:18 am - IP Logged

December 21, 2012, the world ends...yikes

That does not scare me, you know what scares me ..January 1 , 2013

Thats when Obamacare kicks in, if you haven't read it you should, because it won't take long before all the hidden tax expenses drain everyone dry and we will have 1% population super rich 99% poor.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

"You're so brainwashed it's unfair to even argue with you."

You know it's funny, because I was just thinking the same thing about you.

Seriously, every single conspiracy theory I've ever even heard of, you believe in.  Except maybe JFK's assassination which is less of a conspiracy and more of a we don't really know.

LMAO at you calling him brainwashed, after explaining that "they" are watching everything we do, and that a shadow government is on the verge of taking over the world.

Wikipedia: planning definition: the act or proce

JFK was crossing the line, against the grain of the elite's plan, and that's why he was done away with. He was trying to do the right thing but we all know how that goes. If you don't play by the rules, you're done. Even Michael jackson siad that in a song shortly before his death. He wasn't following the protocol. Famous entertainers have to follow the elite's agendas or they don't even get off the ground. Michael did at first, but got tired of the BS and he was done.

Same with Stanley kubirick, He was the one who staged the Moon landing hoax, and when the powers found that he might have the possibility of spweing the secret, he was scared for his life. He died before he finished the movie " Eyes wide shut". hmmmmm...A movie about secret societies. Even his wife in a video on Youtube claims he was paranoid. It gets worse. About 3 or 4 people who were directly involved in the hoax happen ALL die in a short span of time, and they died while on vacation or away from home....YA...OK....No conspiracy there huh?

Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5583 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Thats when Obamacare kicks in, if you haven't read it you should, because it won't take long before all the hidden tax expenses drain everyone dry and we will have 1% population super rich 99% poor.

Those Mayans got nothing on the bamster.

OMG! Obama Must Go!

"January 20, 2013 the end of an error."  I want me this bumper sticker I need three.  And some more so I can give them to all my friends OMG!

Found 'em

http://www.zazzle.com/1_20_2013_end_of_an_error_bumper_sticker-128933320560320183!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2011, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Yeah, don'tcha love how he has all the bad news kick in and lies exposed after the election for his 2nd term?

What a coincidence.

--Edmund Burke

Page 8 of 11