Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you are Illegal and play lottery shouldn't they learn the rules on collection

Topic closed. 163 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 6 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2011, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Sometimes it can be hard to learn English even if you are inside the country. The reason for that might be the fact that you are not communicating a lot

There are people coming here who have no interest in learning our language whatsoever. They come primarily from the middle east and the hordes coming across our southern border illegally as we speak.

Because they don't want to assimilate - they want to take over.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2011, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

"We're supposed to forget about the Bush era."

"Bush was  a failure..."

"how about the Bush voter elections?"

Bush? You wanna talk about Bush? What did I miss, is he running again?

Grow up, will ya? Ding Dong Dipsh*t has been at the helm for 3 years now. It's his watch. Unless you wanna talk about Clinton and Carter too.

Anyone can see that you're not equipped to talk politics but maybe ol' Ridge can learn ya somethin' boy, so listen up.

OBAMA signed the law extending the Patriot Act through his term. He could have done away with it but he didn't, he signed it. 

Yes, your hero, OBAMA gave you the Patriot Act.

Bush had it expire at the end of his term but OBAMA wanted it continued.

So OBAMA signed the law giving you the PATRIOT ACT, not Bush, so get over it.

Don't like the Patriot Act signed into law by OBAMA? Then join with me and MattfromPa and vote Obama out.

Well well well, I was suspicious of what you wrote and it seems that after a little research, it turns out that Obama DIDN"T sign the Patriot Act Bill.  It was Congess that authorized an extention, and when Obama wasn't in the White House that night, Congress used what's called an "Auto Pen" to sign it for him, and not only that, but Obama was against it in the beginning, and then changed his mind...hmmmmm......strong arm tactics by a few behind the scenes maybe?

At any rate, because of the BS boogeymen of 9/11, was the reason for this crap. A bogus, fabricated bunch of lies to bring on a police state. Bush and his Nazi wannabes set a precedence for this nonsense.

Yeah, good idea Ridge, let's vote Obama out so we can get another puppet into the office who has no power. They're all controlled by evil, power greedy entities behind the scenes. Once you realize this, you'll kick your left/right junkie habit.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Well well well, I was suspicious of what you wrote and it seems that after a little research, it turns out that Obama DIDN"T sign the Patriot Act Bill.  It was Congess that authorized an extention, and when Obama wasn't in the White House that night, Congress used what's called an "Auto Pen" to sign it for him, and not only that, but Obama was against it in the beginning, and then changed his mind...hmmmmm......strong arm tactics by a few behind the scenes maybe?

At any rate, because of the BS boogeymen of 9/11, was the reason for this crap. A bogus, fabricated bunch of lies to bring on a police state. Bush and his Nazi wannabes set a precedence for this nonsense.

Yeah, good idea Ridge, let's vote Obama out so we can get another puppet into the office who has no power. They're all controlled by evil, power greedy entities behind the scenes. Once you realize this, you'll kick your left/right junkie habit.

No joker it isn't left/right and it wasn't your favorite USA president Bush, GW Bush.  It is the GD progressives and it started back with Woody Wilson.  The Feds and all their self perpetuating $h1t needs to go starting with the IRS, TSA, Homeland security,  and Dept of Education etc.  All fed and state pensions/ healthcare bennies need to be severed by at least 50%.  All czars need to be dispatched immediately. Get with the program you're chasing Bilderbooger toothfairies.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49813 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes it can be hard to learn English even if you are inside the country. The reason for that might be the fact that you are not communicating a lot

When China takes Control of the US: You'll find out how hard it is to Learn a New Language!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

No joker it isn't left/right and it wasn't your favorite USA president Bush, GW Bush.  It is the GD progressives and it started back with Woody Wilson.  The Feds and all their self perpetuating $h1t needs to go starting with the IRS, TSA, Homeland security,  and Dept of Education etc.  All fed and state pensions/ healthcare bennies need to be severed by at least 50%.  All czars need to be dispatched immediately. Get with the program you're chasing Bilderbooger toothfairies.

Half of what you say is true, but the other half is totally untrue. You know full well the whole Homeland security BS was under Bush. Not just the son, but Daddy Bush and his promise of a One World Government. It's on video ! Sure others before Bush planned this, but to sit there and tell me the Bush crime family had nothing to do with it as well, is you just being uninformed.

I wish I had recorded the many faces in the past when I told them about Grand daddy Prescott Bush, and how he was involved in financially in the Nazi war machine. Their jaws drop. No one knows about this. The family should all be locked up today.

I think you need to get with the program. The Bilderberg group is real. Just because you haven't done your research doesn't mean they don't exist. Just watch the plethora of videos done by Alex Jones and others camping out at the front gates (Across the street) of the buildings showing the group of Evil villians in tinted car windows driving in.

Go and watch about a 1,000 hours of pertinent videos and then come back and we'll talk. Until then, it's a waste of time my man. You may say you're not a left/right junkie, but i see it in your blogs all the time. Dems bad, Pubs, the best thing since sliced bread.

Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5583 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Half of what you say is true, but the other half is totally untrue. You know full well the whole Homeland security BS was under Bush. Not just the son, but Daddy Bush and his promise of a One World Government. It's on video ! Sure others before Bush planned this, but to sit there and tell me the Bush crime family had nothing to do with it as well, is you just being uninformed.

I wish I had recorded the many faces in the past when I told them about Grand daddy Prescott Bush, and how he was involved in financially in the Nazi war machine. Their jaws drop. No one knows about this. The family should all be locked up today.

I think you need to get with the program. The Bilderberg group is real. Just because you haven't done your research doesn't mean they don't exist. Just watch the plethora of videos done by Alex Jones and others camping out at the front gates (Across the street) of the buildings showing the group of Evil villians in tinted car windows driving in.

Go and watch about a 1,000 hours of pertinent videos and then come back and we'll talk. Until then, it's a waste of time my man. You may say you're not a left/right junkie, but i see it in your blogs all the time. Dems bad, Pubs, the best thing since sliced bread.

I choose the lesser of two evils,  trust me,  the repubs are the lesser evil,  I've walked those halls on the hill.  You should clearly see what the Dems are about by what they are currently doing.  And with all your life experiences it should be clear to you and all,  the SOB dems are drunk with power and don't want to give up that bottle.

P.S. The nazis are in charge now, not Bush.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2011, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I choose the lesser of two evils,  trust me,  the repubs are the lesser evil,  I've walked those halls on the hill.  You should clearly see what the Dems are about by what they are currently doing.  And with all your life experiences it should be clear to you and all,  the SOB dems are drunk with power and don't want to give up that bottle.

P.S. The nazis are in charge now, not Bush.

I wouldn't waste too much time trying to talk sense or logic to joker.

He thrives on conspiracies and whatever he reads on the ultra-left, lunatic-fringe websites. He's a loyal lemming of the left. He's seen videos of Dick Cheney setting demolition charges to bring down the towers. He knows someone who saw Barbara Bush parachuting out of one of the planes just before it hit. Crazy 

You can't tell a know-it-all anything cuz he already knows everything.

Anything you say, he'll run to one of the far left hate sites and get a lie to refute it.

Ain't worth it, let him babble on, his brain is fried from all the acid he's done anyway.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste too much time trying to talk sense or logic to joker.

He thrives on conspiracies and whatever he reads on the ultra-left, lunatic-fringe websites. He's a loyal lemming of the left. He's seen videos of Dick Cheney setting demolition charges to bring down the towers. He knows someone who saw Barbara Bush parachuting out of one of the planes just before it hit. Crazy 

You can't tell a know-it-all anything cuz he already knows everything.

Anything you say, he'll run to one of the far left hate sites and get a lie to refute it.

Ain't worth it, let him babble on, his brain is fried from all the acid he's done anyway.

I thrive on the truth. Maybe if you got your facts straight about Obama NOT signing the Pat.Act., I would have some respect for you pally. Now you can put your other foot in your mouth and tuck your tale between your legs.....

The whole world would change once a Republican pres. gets into office. Instantly, there will be more jobs than people, wars will be over, all the homeless will have a house, the economy will be ripe, and everything will be peachy keen right Ridge? Keep living in your right/left blame game world cause that's all you know. Anything else is just a conspiracy right? 8 years ago people thought conspiracy researchers were nuts, but as time went by, more and more of it is coming true. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you could see it. But it's too far in !!!

I have more intelligence in one of my acid fried braincells than you could dream of you old fat drunk, who has so much money cause 800 a week is pocket change to him, that he can't get his fat ass moved from the run down shack in the mountains, to a place where they have high speed internet. You're a fraud !!!!

Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Well,  well,  how soon we forget,  the current POTUS claimed he could lower the ocean levels and fix the world.   Yeah right. 

But Joker you are somewhat close to what will happen,  if anyone other than Obama gets elected in 2012 things will almost immediately improve for the USA.  The opposite effect happened when it was certain Obama was going to be elected POTUS,  people started preparing for the worst,  and Obama delivered,  40+ czars,  over regulations,  health care take over, Printing money,  bailing buddies, class warfare, dropped our credit rating,  killed more muslims, sold guns to criminals,  and worst of all (as a SOB musician myself)  destroying the Gibson guitar company, etc..........

"ABO" Anybody But Obama,  would restore the confidence of the greatest country on Earth.  Main reason being,  we survived the undermining of our country and we're still standing.

Guitar

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                    United States
                    Member #112968
                    June 29, 2011
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Well,  well,  how soon we forget,  the current POTUS claimed he could lower the ocean levels and fix the world.   Yeah right. 

But Joker you are somewhat close to what will happen,  if anyone other than Obama gets elected in 2012 things will almost immediately improve for the USA.  The opposite effect happened when it was certain Obama was going to be elected POTUS,  people started preparing for the worst,  and Obama delivered,  40+ czars,  over regulations,  health care take over, Printing money,  bailing buddies, class warfare, dropped our credit rating,  killed more muslims, sold guns to criminals,  and worst of all (as a SOB musician myself)  destroying the Gibson guitar company, etc..........

"ABO" Anybody But Obama,  would restore the confidence of the greatest country on Earth.  Main reason being,  we survived the undermining of our country and we're still standing.

Guitar

jarasan, knew he would fail even before he was elected.

way to many promises.

how could a reasonable thinking person believe he could deliever a fraction of them.

any way he's done,even ppl. that voted for him won't be played again.

he played his supporters like clapton plays a gibson. Guitar

disclaimer:no insult to clapton or any guiter master is intended.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

jarasan, knew he would fail even before he was elected.

way to many promises.

how could a reasonable thinking person believe he could deliever a fraction of them.

any way he's done,even ppl. that voted for him won't be played again.

he played his supporters like clapton plays a gibson. Guitar

disclaimer:no insult to clapton or any guiter master is intended.

There were so many unanswered questions,  unvetted candidate, but he was cute................,   we reap what we sow.   I didn't know what was going to happen but I was always was optimistic he couldn't mess things up so bad............checks and balances????????????? but not with an idiot Pelosi and $h1thead Reid.   I got laid off after many years at the same company along with 50 others, 6 months after 1/20/09 to the day.  No biggie,  Obama happens.

Scared

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I thrive on the truth. Maybe if you got your facts straight about Obama NOT signing the Pat.Act., I would have some respect for you pally. Now you can put your other foot in your mouth and tuck your tale between your legs.....

The whole world would change once a Republican pres. gets into office. Instantly, there will be more jobs than people, wars will be over, all the homeless will have a house, the economy will be ripe, and everything will be peachy keen right Ridge? Keep living in your right/left blame game world cause that's all you know. Anything else is just a conspiracy right? 8 years ago people thought conspiracy researchers were nuts, but as time went by, more and more of it is coming true. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you could see it. But it's too far in !!!

I have more intelligence in one of my acid fried braincells than you could dream of you old fat drunk, who has so much money cause 800 a week is pocket change to him, that he can't get his fat ass moved from the run down shack in the mountains, to a place where they have high speed internet. You're a fraud !!!!

Your off-the-wall conspiracy theories are like old women's gossip. You're just another cackling hen in the barnyard.

I know, I know, you saw Elvis working in an Arby's in Nutbush City, Tennessee and I believe you, I really do!  Crazy

Here's the facts: You're an extremely gullible person. You believe anything anybody tells you and everything you read on the internet. You always promote it as Gospel truth. Though you always say you're not right or left you always come out swinging for the most lunatic leftwing nonsense imaginable. You're also not very bright about most things, but in particular, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to politics.

Case in point: You say you like this country and Obama - you can't do both. Obama hates this country and everything it has ever stood for and that is why he said he wants to "fundamentally change" it. To fundamentally change it, he first has to destroy it, then build his socialist empire on it's ashes with him and his cronies as the new ruling class. You just can't grasp that. You're one of his "useful idiots" as Lenin called you gullible ones who eat up all the propaganda.

Put down the pipe, come out of the fog and open your eyes, dopey.

Lay off the narcotics for a while and let your drug-addled brain recuperate.

--Edmund Burke

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #99032
                          October 18, 2010
                          1439 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2011, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Joker you keep mentioning Prescott Bush's association with the Nazi's but since how the hell is that related to Grandson Bush's views?  I mean they've got some connection, being related, but is there some credibility to this arguement?  Is there a link, or just a link by association?  I'm just curious, because you mention it AS IF GHWB and GWB were in on it.

And I agree with Jarasan.  The Republican party is, at least as of now, the lesser of two evils.  The Republican Party has fresh ideas, a lot of debate within it, and a somewhat politically healthy course going for it right now, where the Democratic party doesn't, especially Mr. Obama.

You can keep on thinking anybody who criticizes Obama's a Bush lover, and ignore the fact that most Fiscal Conservatives didn't approve of his policies, and most of the Libertarians and Independents who are against Obama now hated Bush's policies.

I find this paragraph appaling....

"The whole world would change once a Republican pres. gets into office. Instantly, there will be more jobs than people, wars will be over, all the homeless will have a house, the economy will be ripe, and everything will be peachy keen right Ridge? Keep living in your right/left blame game world cause that's all you know. Anything else is just a conspiracy right? 8 years ago people thought conspiracy researchers were nuts, but as time went by, more and more of it is coming true. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you could see it. But it's too far in !!!"

Ridge might be very opinionated, and whatnot, and definetly hates Liberals but if you opened your eyes for a second you'd see that he's skeptical of the right, too.  He just HATES what the left stands for, therefore, is skeptical of them, while also being against their policies even if they sincerely want exactly what they say.

And it's a longshot that Bush is a Nazi.  I mean for real.  You're talking about Prescot Bush, as if he funded the Nazi regime, when from what I've briefly looked up, he held Stocks and investments in German companies that funded Hitler's regime.  That's not good, but I hardly think that means GWB is a Nazi.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2011, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Your off-the-wall conspiracy theories are like old women's gossip. You're just another cackling hen in the barnyard.

I know, I know, you saw Elvis working in an Arby's in Nutbush City, Tennessee and I believe you, I really do!  Crazy

Here's the facts: You're an extremely gullible person. You believe anything anybody tells you and everything you read on the internet. You always promote it as Gospel truth. Though you always say you're not right or left you always come out swinging for the most lunatic leftwing nonsense imaginable. You're also not very bright about most things, but in particular, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to politics.

Case in point: You say you like this country and Obama - you can't do both. Obama hates this country and everything it has ever stood for and that is why he said he wants to "fundamentally change" it. To fundamentally change it, he first has to destroy it, then build his socialist empire on it's ashes with him and his cronies as the new ruling class. You just can't grasp that. You're one of his "useful idiots" as Lenin called you gullible ones who eat up all the propaganda.

Put down the pipe, come out of the fog and open your eyes, dopey.

Lay off the narcotics for a while and let your drug-addled brain recuperate.

Oh, I see, where I get my sources is bad, but your biased sources are good right? I get it now. You have insider sources that are better informed than mine.

You talk a good game but you lack insight on reality. You keep repeating the same old same old. The same old talking points. Blah blah balh...dems are bad.

if you ever took the time to read what I write, you would realize that I believe they're all corrupt, both sides, but you like to harp on, as if i pick one party. I only bring up Bush to show how idiotic it is to compare policies whcih don't mean shmidt. You just can't get the big picture can you? Oh well, I tried to edumacate you, but you're hopeless.

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2011, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Joker you keep mentioning Prescott Bush's association with the Nazi's but since how the hell is that related to Grandson Bush's views?  I mean they've got some connection, being related, but is there some credibility to this arguement?  Is there a link, or just a link by association?  I'm just curious, because you mention it AS IF GHWB and GWB were in on it.

And I agree with Jarasan.  The Republican party is, at least as of now, the lesser of two evils.  The Republican Party has fresh ideas, a lot of debate within it, and a somewhat politically healthy course going for it right now, where the Democratic party doesn't, especially Mr. Obama.

You can keep on thinking anybody who criticizes Obama's a Bush lover, and ignore the fact that most Fiscal Conservatives didn't approve of his policies, and most of the Libertarians and Independents who are against Obama now hated Bush's policies.

I find this paragraph appaling....

"The whole world would change once a Republican pres. gets into office. Instantly, there will be more jobs than people, wars will be over, all the homeless will have a house, the economy will be ripe, and everything will be peachy keen right Ridge? Keep living in your right/left blame game world cause that's all you know. Anything else is just a conspiracy right? 8 years ago people thought conspiracy researchers were nuts, but as time went by, more and more of it is coming true. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you could see it. But it's too far in !!!"

Ridge might be very opinionated, and whatnot, and definetly hates Liberals but if you opened your eyes for a second you'd see that he's skeptical of the right, too.  He just HATES what the left stands for, therefore, is skeptical of them, while also being against their policies even if they sincerely want exactly what they say.

And it's a longshot that Bush is a Nazi.  I mean for real.  You're talking about Prescot Bush, as if he funded the Nazi regime, when from what I've briefly looked up, he held Stocks and investments in German companies that funded Hitler's regime.  That's not good, but I hardly think that means GWB is a Nazi.

I'm drunk right now, but I'll find you the links. One guy in fact spent 3 years in the Library of Congress to get those facts. It's not presumable BS. it's a fact. I even read the history of how he became involved in the first place. Grandpa Bush was a tire salesman, ans when he married the daughter of a successful banker, the dad was too embarrassed that she was going to marry a tire salesman, so he offered a job in the banking world, and it was all history.

I'll find the links dude, just not now, I'm half in the bag.

Ridge is an ass, and a fraud, sorry ridge...He's along the lines of many Americans who love their country like I do, but his gun toting Sara palin loving, Bible thumping, redneck mentality, bar hopping buddies doesn't convince me. Too much hurray for my taste. He's funny I have to admit, but there's something that really annoys me about him. He has hate in his heart. His true colors have bled in the past with racism towards me and others. He's definitely transparent...

But don't worry Ridge, as much as you think I'm an American hater, I'm not. I like you a lot, and it's not the Vodka talking, I mean that. We just disagree, and your hatred..well....I take it....not a problem. Only if you really knew how much I love this country, and even have an honorable discharge form the NAVY to prove it. I'm proud to serve this country despite all the negative, racist remarks by you. I know most of it is for entertainment at my expense. it's all good.

Page 6 of 11