Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Almost Won 30 Million Ten or So Years Ago

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 2 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Iwannawinbig's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
Commack, NY
United States
Member #118773
November 7, 2011
74 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Oh darling you need to properly read what I wrote I did not write all these married men  ask me out and I cannot resist going out with them, nay I wrote that one married man I could not resist and uhh married men are not calling me as that I NEVER give out my phone number, they approach me when I am out and talk to me, then ask me out and that is 100% their choice I sure don't do anything to get them to talk to me, they choose to and I sure don't want married men asking me out, I have a theory why they do, I am very content being single and I have a fun, kind energy, but I am not looking for a husband and I think they pick up on that and somehow think I would be cool dating a married guy. 

And the married guy I kissed and hugged, he only got my phone # because like I wrote on my OP I said what my last name was and he looked it up in the phone book, I was not even aware I told him my last name until he called me and shocked me.

And I do feel sorry for the wives of married men who cheat, I would be a very cold person if I took joy in the fact that these men are so cruel and unfeeling as to cheat on their wives, I think it is awful.

And you know you referring to my post as "lame" makes me thrilled, eeek I sure would not want to think you and I write in the same manner and think along the same lines, that would be sheer hell, so in this case thank you for the compliment. Same with you trying to besmirch my reputation by saying there is a name for girls like me, HAH! You don't know me, you must be mighty judegemental that by this one post you see me in a very negative light, you can't be a happy person if you judge so quickly and harshly about strangers.

And okay look if you want me to be a troll, go for it. Here I will post a little troll to make you feel nice and smug: Troll Ohh and this guy too: Banana<< I just love him!!!!

If you're mean and angry go away, I am here just to play.Banana

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22966 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Yikes!!! Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed, orrrrrr when God was handing out sweetness and charm did you sleep in?

And ohh I did not get  "someone's sloppy seconds" as you so crudely put it, there was nothing sloppy about that guy!!! Meeeeeeeoooow, the guy could kiss!!!!!

But wow dear I take it you don't get out  much socially do you, if you do and you have the attitude you took with me on here I would surmise that when people see you they run in the opposite direction, talk about a grouch with a chip on your shoulder, WOW!!! But I am sooo glad I am nothing like you, I sure don't go pooping on other people's posts like you do. Do you feel better that you are rude to a stranger online? Did my post incense you so much you felt the need to be so rude???? I would hate to behave online like you do and I seriously doubt you act like this in person;  if you do, you have socialization issues, and if you don't...... wellll  then you are completely fake online , either way it's not good, not good at all.Thud

Aw now, don't come across as the injured party. You posted and got replies, did you think they'd all be

'polite'? If anyone wants stories about how someone lost millions over a man who was a great kisser, married

and 'bothering' you all the time...we can look up lifestyles of the down, out and ridiculous on the internet.

Or maybe they'll make a show for you and about you..maybe they'll call it - Confessions from Commack.

Point is, you told a story that might have been a life moving couple of minutes 10 years ago and concluded

with wonderment over the fact that God might have made you lose out because of your actions...which, btw,

were defended by you as uncontrollable anyway and in turn not your fault and beyond your control. Woe is you.

Asking total strangers what they think about things opens you up to all kinds of responses.

Are you not forum savvy, or is it just you are wasting away in La La Land 10 years later? Sounds definitely

like the latter. No socialization issues here...morality issues in your corner of the world though. I believe it

was your Harlequin Romance style recountal that triggered my response. I don't have a wrong side of the

bed and never stood in line for sweetness and charm. That's probably what got you in deep in the first place:

Too sweet and too charming or too easily charmed might be better fitting.

It's naive to think that the red carpet will be rolled out and the trumpets sounded and all will be ready with

open arms for one who thought that since she was not married but knew the other party was will be honored,

adored and supported by the lottery playing masses who are interested in lottery and not the baggage of

why someone thought they didn't win...especially when adultery is included and innocence implied on your

part. LOL!!! Most of them would tell you, you reap what you sow.

There's a time and place for everything...Your rehashing of a story that should have been swept under the

carpet 10 years ago and left there to rot just like the guys marriage probably did, thanks in part, to you was

just a total turnoff.

Puke

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5124 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

It's  true! I played the Lotto on Mon for the next Wed drawing. I had chosen my own numbers. I got back my ticket, looked at the lines of numbers and one row caught my eye, my heart started pounding and I just knew that line was the winning numbers. I had never prior, nor since for that matter, had such an intense feeling I was going to win. I was very giddy, and yes, I prayed non-stop as well. But ahhh as is often what happens in my life a wrench was tossed into my hopes; a guy I knew, a married one, called me and asked me to go meet him at a beach, I said no, that I knew I was going to win Lotto and wanted nothing to ruin my chances. Well this guy, a very smooth talking, very good looking and very charming man, he concinced me to meet him, he even said he knew I was praying non-stop, heyyy how did he know that? And he told me if I met him I would definitely win. Now he's Irish and you know what they say about the luck of the Irish,  so I went to meet him, we kissed and YES I know that is wrong, but this guy could get a nun to give up her habit, I kid you not!

We kissed some and talked too sitting very cozy and as close as we could with the hard plastic compartment thing that was between my front seats ( ouch).  Weird things happened, he thought he saw his father-in-law drive into the parking lot, so he slouched down in the seat, I talked to him and if asnyone drove by they might had thought i was talking to an imaginary friend, after the father in law left, I saw my neighbor drive slowly by and look in my car as he and I were hugging, uh oh! So we decided to part company, before more people we knew drove by.

That night I stayed up to watch the drawing. I sat there very excited, for my win, not from the married guy, haha. I watched intently and with glee as the first number that showed up was one of my numbers, yes! Then another, oh yes! Then another ohhhh yesss ohhh yess! Then a fourth, YES YES YES! Oh my gosh I am going to be a multi millionaire, shopping malls and Mercedes Benz dealerships get ready! And then the next number was not mine, nor the last !!! I sat there stunned, cursing in my mind at my bad luck and cursing that I went to meet that married guy.  The married guy called me the next day asking if I won, oh I told him I won alright, I won a lousy fifty nine dollars instead of thirty million dollars and yep, I blamed him! And I never got together with him again, okay maybe just a couple more times, but I haven't seen him in years. So don't you think I should be forgiven by now and be able to win????? I mean how long does God punish people? And that guy always persued me, I never called him, he only got my number because I said my last name one time and he looked through the phone book finding it. And we never did anything beyone kissing and hugging ( and yessss I know that is still bad). But wow I think I should be forgiven already, it's been well over a freaking decade since I was with him, I believe by the statutes of limitations and Code #345 line 13 in the handbook of sinning, I think my punishment has been fulfilled, time for me to win big!

So has anyone come that close to winning and didn't? If so, do they think it was because they did something bad or sinful that messed up their luck? No Pity!Banana< this dancing banana smiley has nothing to do with this post, I just like dancing banana smilies!!!

great post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iwantawin!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????!

REPORT 2 Todd>>>>>>>>HE is RICH & drives a VETTE!

call Todd>>>>>>>>>>>>>HE crieeeeeeeeeeiesssssssrealy

on all member's>>>>>>>>SHOULDER'$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PartyPukethankPukeGOD Puke$4$Puketodd>>>>>

Jack-in-the-Box

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
        Republic of Texas
        United States
        Member #57557
        January 9, 2008
        1095 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Oh darling you need to properly read what I wrote I did not write all these married men  ask me out and I cannot resist going out with them, nay I wrote that one married man I could not resist and uhh married men are not calling me as that I NEVER give out my phone number, they approach me when I am out and talk to me, then ask me out and that is 100% their choice I sure don't do anything to get them to talk to me, they choose to and I sure don't want married men asking me out, I have a theory why they do, I am very content being single and I have a fun, kind energy, but I am not looking for a husband and I think they pick up on that and somehow think I would be cool dating a married guy. 

And the married guy I kissed and hugged, he only got my phone # because like I wrote on my OP I said what my last name was and he looked it up in the phone book, I was not even aware I told him my last name until he called me and shocked me.

And I do feel sorry for the wives of married men who cheat, I would be a very cold person if I took joy in the fact that these men are so cruel and unfeeling as to cheat on their wives, I think it is awful.

And you know you referring to my post as "lame" makes me thrilled, eeek I sure would not want to think you and I write in the same manner and think along the same lines, that would be sheer hell, so in this case thank you for the compliment. Same with you trying to besmirch my reputation by saying there is a name for girls like me, HAH! You don't know me, you must be mighty judegemental that by this one post you see me in a very negative light, you can't be a happy person if you judge so quickly and harshly about strangers.

And okay look if you want me to be a troll, go for it. Here I will post a little troll to make you feel nice and smug: Troll Ohh and this guy too: Banana<< I just love him!!!!

Well, ain't you just the sweetest thang? You poor baby. Lost the lottery, pursued by married men with their poor pitiful wives. Oh someday God will clense your sins and your luck will return. Never fear!

Feel better?

Puke

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

Commack, NY
          United States
          Member #118773
          November 7, 2011
          74 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Uhhh yes I was expecting politeness since uhhh I NEVER respond to anyone's post be they irritating, as you people seem to think mine is, or vacuous, or boring, whatever. in a rude, condescending, judgemental manner. I just am not rude to people online, see I keep it real, I act EXACTLY the same way online as off and any story people tell me I do not go off the handle ranting and raving and insulting them. And seeing how many people get their granny panties in a knot over posts like mine I am glad I am who I am online and off, sheeesh you people come off as utterly ridicuolous to react to my post with such venom and rudeness.

And I never said the married men who ask me out bother me, I am in an odd way flattered, yet strangely insulted too. I mean it is flattering that others find me attractive enough to ask me out, yet it is insulting too that they either think I am too stupid to ever figure out they are married, or immoral enough to date them ( and again I only was with that one married guy).

Haha yes Confessions From Commack that would be a great show indeed. I know quite a few people who could go on it.

I never wrote I was uncontrollable about the married guy, I said he was irrestitable, and that is the truth. He happens to date many, many women, or he did back then, hopefully he has changed his ways, or perhaps his wife has given him the old heave ho, who knows, I have not seen, nor heard from him in a long time, my number got changed and is now private and I do not hang out where he and I met so long ago, psst this will urine you off, but we met at a beach while I was clad in a bikini and was nice and tan, ohhh my I bet this has you enraged too!!!.

Ohh I get it now you are a closeted, or perhaps out and proud Harlequin Romance novel reader, which is your favorite???? You must read them, yes, I mean for you to compare my writing to them, hmmmmm.

No I was not expecting the red carpet to be rolled out for me and trumpets sound and open arms hugging me, but I was hoping for maybe, I dunno, some Astroturf and a kazoo played in my honor and well maybe a couple pats on the back, is that too much to ask???? Ohh and a Carvel ice cream cake, now that would had been a nice surprise. I am stunned such a charmer like you did not think of getting me one.

Believe me I am thrilled my story is a turn off for you, you and I are diametricallly opposed people with intensely different souls and I thank God for that!

And lastly, uhhh I asked people to post about their almost winning and not winning and if they felt it was because they did something wrong that screwed with their luck, where did I ask people for their personal views on my character? But I must, sadly bid adieu to you, I have to go offline nowe, please noo don't cry, you know it kills me when you sob when I leave, don't worry I will be back, now you wipe those tears away Mister and you blow your nose and you remember I wuv you!!! Yes I do!!Lovies

Republic of Texas
            United States
            Member #57557
            January 9, 2008
            1095 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

psst this will urine you off, but we met at a beach while I was clad in a bikini and was nice and tan, ohhh my I bet this has you enraged too!!!.

Oh yes! I'm so jealous. I'm enraged. Shoot me now.

ROFL

PS - "urine you off"?   Thud

face

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #77101
              July 13, 2009
              7805 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

It's  true! I played the Lotto on Mon for the next Wed drawing. I had chosen my own numbers. I got back my ticket, looked at the lines of numbers and one row caught my eye, my heart started pounding and I just knew that line was the winning numbers. I had never prior, nor since for that matter, had such an intense feeling I was going to win. I was very giddy, and yes, I prayed non-stop as well. But ahhh as is often what happens in my life a wrench was tossed into my hopes; a guy I knew, a married one, called me and asked me to go meet him at a beach, I said no, that I knew I was going to win Lotto and wanted nothing to ruin my chances. Well this guy, a very smooth talking, very good looking and very charming man, he concinced me to meet him, he even said he knew I was praying non-stop, heyyy how did he know that? And he told me if I met him I would definitely win. Now he's Irish and you know what they say about the luck of the Irish,  so I went to meet him, we kissed and YES I know that is wrong, but this guy could get a nun to give up her habit, I kid you not!

We kissed some and talked too sitting very cozy and as close as we could with the hard plastic compartment thing that was between my front seats ( ouch).  Weird things happened, he thought he saw his father-in-law drive into the parking lot, so he slouched down in the seat, I talked to him and if asnyone drove by they might had thought i was talking to an imaginary friend, after the father in law left, I saw my neighbor drive slowly by and look in my car as he and I were hugging, uh oh! So we decided to part company, before more people we knew drove by.

That night I stayed up to watch the drawing. I sat there very excited, for my win, not from the married guy, haha. I watched intently and with glee as the first number that showed up was one of my numbers, yes! Then another, oh yes! Then another ohhhh yesss ohhh yess! Then a fourth, YES YES YES! Oh my gosh I am going to be a multi millionaire, shopping malls and Mercedes Benz dealerships get ready! And then the next number was not mine, nor the last !!! I sat there stunned, cursing in my mind at my bad luck and cursing that I went to meet that married guy.  The married guy called me the next day asking if I won, oh I told him I won alright, I won a lousy fifty nine dollars instead of thirty million dollars and yep, I blamed him! And I never got together with him again, okay maybe just a couple more times, but I haven't seen him in years. So don't you think I should be forgiven by now and be able to win????? I mean how long does God punish people? And that guy always persued me, I never called him, he only got my number because I said my last name one time and he looked through the phone book finding it. And we never did anything beyone kissing and hugging ( and yessss I know that is still bad). But wow I think I should be forgiven already, it's been well over a freaking decade since I was with him, I believe by the statutes of limitations and Code #345 line 13 in the handbook of sinning, I think my punishment has been fulfilled, time for me to win big!

So has anyone come that close to winning and didn't? If so, do they think it was because they did something bad or sinful that messed up their luck? No Pity!Banana< this dancing banana smiley has nothing to do with this post, I just like dancing banana smilies!!!

Green laugh

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1730 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

*Pulls up lawn chair* - *Opens popcorn*

Reminds me of the time I lost 47 million that night.....

Republic of Texas
                  United States
                  Member #57557
                  January 9, 2008
                  1095 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2011, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

*Pulls up lawn chair* - *Opens popcorn*

Reminds me of the time I lost 47 million that night.....

*GASP* you poor poor soul!

Confession time:  It was me. There. I said it. I lost the $254m Powerball ticket last Thursday. *sob*

face

Republic of Texas
                    United States
                    Member #57557
                    January 9, 2008
                    1095 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Confession time:  It was me. There. I said it. I lost the $254m Powerball ticket last Thursday. *sob*

*sob*

I was in Connecticut last week on business and stopped for a PB ticket. On the flight back, I joined the mile high club and... and  *sob* ... flushed the ticket down the potty by accident! *sob*

Ponder

face

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5124 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2011, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

iwannawinbig:

forgive ME>>>>>{i am sorry i assocated ur name with ToDD}

iwannawinbig:

work hard 4ur >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>money>>>>>>>>>>&&&&&&&&&&&post UR>>>

(REAL) & (NEXT)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>money succe$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PS

TODD is REAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1730 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2011, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

LMAO.....we should share tickets!

Commack, NY
                          United States
                          Member #118773
                          November 7, 2011
                          74 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2011, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Oh thank you for that info Psykomo...yoooooo hooo Todd, Hi there!!!! Oh and I love Corvettes!!! I wonder do you drive a brand new one or perhaps one of the cool clsassic ones??? A good friend of mine, he collects the 1950's and 1960's Corvettes, I think they are from the 1950's I know he definitely has the 1960's ones and he is very smart with his collection, he leases them out to advertising agencies and movie production companies so they earn him money all the time. I plan on when I win the big one on investing in a few cars to do the same thing, but I like the cars from the early 1900's those are my favorites, I also know a couple people who have and restore those kinds of cars and they too lease them out.

And aww Todd or anyone who is nice can cry on my shoulder. I like comforting people who are down or sad, in person people always tell me I have made them feel so much better and the few online who have opened up to me said the same thing, but you know that comes close to winning the lottery, yes? That's why we are here on this Earth to help others, and as you can tell by the responses I have gotten here I have let a few people release the various bugs they have up their derrieres by venting on me, ahhhh ain't online life grand????Hit With StickMadAngryArgueArgue  <<<<Why look here are some of them now.

Commack, NY
                            United States
                            Member #118773
                            November 7, 2011
                            74 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2011, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Oh Piaceri we really must stop meeting like this, people will talk.

And yes I am a poor thing, thank you for your words thast I can tell are filled with positivity, are heartfelt, sincere : Cough cough cough:: ooops, sorry I always choke on my words when sarcasm is involved. But really I can feel the love Piaceri, that or maybe severe PMS, is that what's going on with you?

And yes, as a matter of fact I feel much better thank you, I had a good night's rest and had my Fiber Plus cereal and I did a few deep breaths, thank you so much for caring.

Commack, NY
                              United States
                              Member #118773
                              November 7, 2011
                              74 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2011, 7:30 am - IP Logged

psst this will urine you off, but we met at a beach while I was clad in a bikini and was nice and tan, ohhh my I bet this has you enraged too!!!.

Oh yes! I'm so jealous. I'm enraged. Shoot me now.

ROFL

PS - "urine you off"?   Thud

Uhhh pssst Pia I wrote that to DR65 or whatever his name is, you know the guy who has a fetish for Harelquin Romamnce novels. Wait a second are you telling me you are him????

Oops I had to leave for some time there, that Fiber Plus certainly works, I highly recommend it for you as that I get the sense your anger does arise from that stopped up feeling, yes?

And yes "urine you off" I coined that phrase, I have a trademark on it and as such I must charge you $5.00 for using it without my authorization.

Page 2 of 10