Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Almost Won 30 Million Ten or So Years Ago

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 9 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
Republic of Texas
United States
Member #57557
January 9, 2008
1095 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2011, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Oh okay thank you Professor Piaceri. Puuuhleeease my writinmg is just fine, I can't help it if people online can only understand and handle posts that contain 2 or less sentences. And when I was in college one of myall time favorite English professors ( sadly he died that summer, but amazingly came to me in a very spiritual dream) but anyhow he always told me I wrote very well and he even saved my term paper telling me it was one of the best he ever read and he said that to some students he was sitting outside his classroom with as I walked by.

Uh, regards to your previous response that I come off as having loose morals, uhh that makes you come off as quick to judge, you know judgemental, you  merely read one story of mine and  have decided I am immoral. You know nothing about my moral fiber, actually I am one of the most moral people going, I always give back too much change to clerks; I have always returned wallets I found to their rightful owners ( for some reason I seem to find lots of people's wallets, purses, car keys, etc etc); I never rip anyone off; I never use anyone ( in my past guys used to offer to take me shopping, I could had easily used them, but never did and many women use men like that); I have never sought revenge on anyone who wronged me, or who I felt wronged me; I do the right things, not the easy things; and I am incredibly honest, like for instance yesterday I went shopping and as I walked back to my car I saw a Blackberry on the pavement in a handicapped parking spot, it was a very pretty one a kind of pinkish/purple color, well I picked it up, immediately turned my cart around and went right back in the store to give it at the information desk and I told the Salvation Army guy sitting in front of the store as I walked in that I just found a Blackberry and if anyone asked him about it to tell them I  gave it at the desk. And you know then I felt bad all night wondering if someone at the store would keep it, I was wondering if I should had held onto it, and put a sign in the store window saying I found a Blackberry and if the person who owned it called me on it or called my actual phone and could describe it then I would return it. I hope they were honest in that store, I know those phones are <snip> expensive and very desirable, and see when I walked back out of the store there was a car right in that parking spot, they would had driven right over it and broke it or damaged it. And I do other even more highly moral things, but as you know the bible says not to toot your horn over your good deeds. But I did feel the need to correct you in your erroneous belief that I have "loose morals". And one bad deed , dating a married guy,  does not make me the devil, especially since I feel remourse over it and never have done anything like that since and we only kissed and hugged, we could had done far more.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

And when I was in college one of myall time favorite English professors ( sadly he died that summer, but amazingly came to me in a very spiritual dream) but anyhow he always told me I wrote very well and he even saved my term paper telling me it was one of the best he ever read and he said that to some students he was sitting outside his classroom with as I walked by.

Regardless of what your professor said, this sentence is a run on. 3 "and"s, 2 "but"s, and a set of "()". That makes the eyes cross. Break it down. Then your second paragraph was not only too long, but it was tmi. But really who cares? I only mention it because it is common forum etiquette.

I never said you had loose morals, I said you gave that impression in your OP. Meeting a married man, sharing hugs and kisses, etc is just plain wrong. You made the choice to meet him and that put you in the wrong. It left readers with the IMPRESSION, based upon your own words, that you had loose morals. If you don't want to leave the impression of loose morals, don't tell stories about meeting, hugging, and kissing a married man.

In the middle of all that... this made me laugh:   And I do other even more highly moral things, but as you know the bible says not to toot your horn over your good deeds.  You're funny.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2011, 9:04 am - IP Logged

And now the count is at 5....tiggs is getting out tiggs caculator and making sure that's right...

Pure luck

Iwannawinbig's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
      Commack, NY
      United States
      Member #118773
      November 7, 2011
      74 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2011, 9:17 am - IP Logged

And when I was in college one of myall time favorite English professors ( sadly he died that summer, but amazingly came to me in a very spiritual dream) but anyhow he always told me I wrote very well and he even saved my term paper telling me it was one of the best he ever read and he said that to some students he was sitting outside his classroom with as I walked by.

Regardless of what your professor said, this sentence is a run on. 3 "and"s, 2 "but"s, and a set of "()". That makes the eyes cross. Break it down. Then your second paragraph was not only too long, but it was tmi. But really who cares? I only mention it because it is common forum etiquette.

I never said you had loose morals, I said you gave that impression in your OP. Meeting a married man, sharing hugs and kisses, etc is just plain wrong. You made the choice to meet him and that put you in the wrong. It left readers with the IMPRESSION, based upon your own words, that you had loose morals. If you don't want to leave the impression of loose morals, don't tell stories about meeting, hugging, and kissing a married man.

In the middle of all that... this made me laugh:   And I do other even more highly moral things, but as you know the bible says not to toot your horn over your good deeds.  You're funny.

Geez what a critic you are. See I never correct others, but that's just me.

Oh so is it also common forum etiquette to be rude to and insult a person who writes a post only meant to entertain? I notice that happened quite a bit on my post, you yourself joined in calling me a troll, is that nice?

Nay I say to you, the married guy I know was in the wrong, he is the married one, he took the vows, he has a life with his wife, they share a home and bed, he wears the wedding band that she put on his finger, he is a husband;  and he pursued me, he called me, he looked for me, etc. I was wrong in a way, but he is far more wrong, and hey I never tried to ruin his marriage, I never slept with him, I never bad mouthed his wife, I never sweet talked him to get him to fall in love with me and then pestered him to leave his wife ( things that some women do, and not to brag but I do have a certain degree of lovableness about me ( quit rolling your eyes!), if you knew people wgho know me you would hear how nicely they talk about me and how happy they seem to be when they see me, I am quite blessed like that,  and if I had loose morals I could had used that charm with him to get him to dump his wife and be with me, I am not saying positively he would had, but who knows, he did say he was and acted obsessed with me). All I did was reciprocate his kisses and hugs.I could had done far more.

If the reader read properly they would see I have not seen him in many years and I felt bad and I never persued him, nor slept with him, so where are the loose morals, especially when I wrote I knew what I did was wrong. A person would get an "impression" that someone had loose morals if they were reveling in the fact they dated a married man, they slept with him, and wrote they hoped they ruined his marriage. And remember the old biblical passage that goes something like, "He who is without sin may cast the first stone." So hmm if Jesus can forgive, that's all that matters, right?

I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic about me being funny.

Well time to go feed my pretty little girl bunny, I know she's hungry and wants to run free in the playroom. Have a great day!!!

If you're mean and angry go away, I am here just to play.Banana

Republic of Texas
        United States
        Member #57557
        January 9, 2008
        1095 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2011, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

You admitted that you chose to meet another woman's husband, and you admitted to kissing and hugging him. You bragged about how many married men pursue you. And yet, you claim to have minimal guilt. I'm sorry, but in my eyes, you encouraged him (and maybe the others for all we know), and you have delighted in telling us the tale. What else am I to think? You have loose morals. Period. And I don't take kindly to cheaters or homewreckers.

Which, by the way, has nothing to do with winning or not winning lotteries. Plenty of people with less than stellar lives have won the lottery. If I remember correctly, there was a lottery jackpot winner in Michigan who was a convicted child molester.

face

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8035 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2011, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

It's  true! I played the Lotto on Mon for the next Wed drawing. I had chosen my own numbers. I got back my ticket, looked at the lines of numbers and one row caught my eye, my heart started pounding and I just knew that line was the winning numbers. I had never prior, nor since for that matter, had such an intense feeling I was going to win. I was very giddy, and yes, I prayed non-stop as well. But ahhh as is often what happens in my life a wrench was tossed into my hopes; a guy I knew, a married one, called me and asked me to go meet him at a beach, I said no, that I knew I was going to win Lotto and wanted nothing to ruin my chances. Well this guy, a very smooth talking, very good looking and very charming man, he concinced me to meet him, he even said he knew I was praying non-stop, heyyy how did he know that? And he told me if I met him I would definitely win. Now he's Irish and you know what they say about the luck of the Irish,  so I went to meet him, we kissed and YES I know that is wrong, but this guy could get a nun to give up her habit, I kid you not!

We kissed some and talked too sitting very cozy and as close as we could with the hard plastic compartment thing that was between my front seats ( ouch).  Weird things happened, he thought he saw his father-in-law drive into the parking lot, so he slouched down in the seat, I talked to him and if asnyone drove by they might had thought i was talking to an imaginary friend, after the father in law left, I saw my neighbor drive slowly by and look in my car as he and I were hugging, uh oh! So we decided to part company, before more people we knew drove by.

That night I stayed up to watch the drawing. I sat there very excited, for my win, not from the married guy, haha. I watched intently and with glee as the first number that showed up was one of my numbers, yes! Then another, oh yes! Then another ohhhh yesss ohhh yess! Then a fourth, YES YES YES! Oh my gosh I am going to be a multi millionaire, shopping malls and Mercedes Benz dealerships get ready! And then the next number was not mine, nor the last !!! I sat there stunned, cursing in my mind at my bad luck and cursing that I went to meet that married guy.  The married guy called me the next day asking if I won, oh I told him I won alright, I won a lousy fifty nine dollars instead of thirty million dollars and yep, I blamed him! And I never got together with him again, okay maybe just a couple more times, but I haven't seen him in years. So don't you think I should be forgiven by now and be able to win????? I mean how long does God punish people? And that guy always persued me, I never called him, he only got my number because I said my last name one time and he looked through the phone book finding it. And we never did anything beyone kissing and hugging ( and yessss I know that is still bad). But wow I think I should be forgiven already, it's been well over a freaking decade since I was with him, I believe by the statutes of limitations and Code #345 line 13 in the handbook of sinning, I think my punishment has been fulfilled, time for me to win big!

So has anyone come that close to winning and didn't? If so, do they think it was because they did something bad or sinful that messed up their luck? No Pity!Banana< this dancing banana smiley has nothing to do with this post, I just like dancing banana smilies!!!

Welcome to LP, Iwannawinbig!  It looks like you are having fun here! Disney

I will give your thread the 5 Stars rating! Star Star Star Star Star

The wit exchanged back and forth is very lively, funny and entertaining! Yes Nod

Your thread adds some much needed spice to the Discussions Forum!

A BIG thanks to all the posters!  This thread is really funny! Green laugh

Commack, NY
            United States
            Member #118773
            November 7, 2011
            74 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2011, 9:10 am - IP Logged

And now the count is at 5....tiggs is getting out tiggs caculator and making sure that's right...

What is five Tiggs? The # of haters??? Waaahhhhhh waaahhhh waaaahhh you hurt my feelings! I thought they were all my bestest friends in the world!! Waaaaahhhh waaaahhhh waaaaahhh. I'm gonna go get my bwankie and wub, wub, wub it with my  fingers and I will suck my thumb long and hard<< I hope that did not turn you on, it was not meant to.

Commack, NY
              United States
              Member #118773
              November 7, 2011
              74 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2011, 9:50 am - IP Logged

You admitted that you chose to meet another woman's husband, and you admitted to kissing and hugging him. You bragged about how many married men pursue you. And yet, you claim to have minimal guilt. I'm sorry, but in my eyes, you encouraged him (and maybe the others for all we know), and you have delighted in telling us the tale. What else am I to think? You have loose morals. Period. And I don't take kindly to cheaters or homewreckers.

Which, by the way, has nothing to do with winning or not winning lotteries. Plenty of people with less than stellar lives have won the lottery. If I remember correctly, there was a lottery jackpot winner in Michigan who was a convicted child molester.

Yes I admitted that and wrote I felt bad, what do you want me to do go burn myself at the stake for crying out loud!!! Yikes I bet you never let anyone live down any mistakes they make no matter how many times they fess up and apologize.

And writing many married men ask me out is not bragging, is it bragging if a woman says she attracts many rich men, or athletic men, or intelligent men, or at the other end of the spectrum dumb men, or abusive men? No it is stating a fact, I tend to attract married men, and believe it or not I do nothing to get their attention, it's not like I am wiggling in front of them, or "accidentally" rubbing up against them, or having a "wardrobe malfunction" aka boobage slippage displays, or even flirting. They come to me because they choose to.

Where did I encourage the married guy I was with? He always came to me and followed me, I would see his car and not go after it, or  even just tosee if it was him. But he came after me, yes a few times he saw my actual car and followed me and you will hate this, but I found it highly erotic, one time he parked near my car ( I was going to a fried chicken place,  okay if it will make you and rdgr and Tiggs feel better I was ordering 50 buckets as a little snack for me and a Diet Coke::::Buuuurp:::::).  But back to the guy, he got out of his car, he was parked alongside mine, his passenger side was along my driver's side and he was standing up, and he yawned, bringing his arms up high, now his uhh netherregions was easily seen through my and his car windows and he turned sideways ( he liked doing that) and well let's just say he  was thinking of the great outdoors that day, as that he was pitching a tent! And yep I loved it! See how he acted? How many men act like that, it was very enticing and extremely exciting.  I bet no way you could had resisted him, well unless you have a cement mixer in your undies, otherwise you would had totally been into that.

And where was I the homewrecker? He was still married after we stopped seeing each other, by the way, I ended it all when he called once to tell me some disgusting sexual thing he did with some women he had just met while in the city, grosss and how crazy is that not knowing if she was clean, but after that I wanted nothing to do with him, no thanks! And there was, prior to my ending it, the summer his wife was pregnant with their first child and she was fairly far along and that summer I was in phenomenal shape ( I was exercising non stop), he asked me to meet him at whichever beach I was going to, I said no and did not tell him the beach I was going to that summer, and you know why I did that, because I knew he would compare his wife's body to mine and be even more turned on by my figure ( I kid you not that summer I looked great in my bikini) and it might make him have negative feelings about his very pregnant wife's body, he told me he was not into his wife when she was pregnant, but I think that was quite caring of me toward his wife ( again stop rolling your eyes).I could had met him and showed off my figure.

And to reiterate my morals are not loose, they are tight!!!!! And he is the cheater, not me, I was cheating on no one, he was! I love how women always look to blame the woman their b/f, or husband goes out with when it is 100% the b/f, or husband's fault, he should NOT go after any women period!!!

That is awful a child molestor was even out of prison to play the lottery..my belief is they should never be allowed back into society, now you want to talk about loose morals, or those who are morally corrupt, well they sure are!

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2011, 9:53 am - IP Logged

What is five Tiggs? The # of haters??? Waaahhhhhh waaahhhh waaaahhh you hurt my feelings! I thought they were all my bestest friends in the world!! Waaaaahhhh waaaahhhh waaaaahhh. I'm gonna go get my bwankie and wub, wub, wub it with my  fingers and I will suck my thumb long and hard<< I hope that did not turn you on, it was not meant to.

YIKES!!!!...Keep talking like that and The Brain will ban tiggs from the Lottery Post...YIKES!! again...

Pure luck

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Yes I admitted that and wrote I felt bad, what do you want me to do go burn myself at the stake for crying out loud!!! Yikes I bet you never let anyone live down any mistakes they make no matter how many times they fess up and apologize.

And writing many married men ask me out is not bragging, is it bragging if a woman says she attracts many rich men, or athletic men, or intelligent men, or at the other end of the spectrum dumb men, or abusive men? No it is stating a fact, I tend to attract married men, and believe it or not I do nothing to get their attention, it's not like I am wiggling in front of them, or "accidentally" rubbing up against them, or having a "wardrobe malfunction" aka boobage slippage displays, or even flirting. They come to me because they choose to.

Where did I encourage the married guy I was with? He always came to me and followed me, I would see his car and not go after it, or  even just tosee if it was him. But he came after me, yes a few times he saw my actual car and followed me and you will hate this, but I found it highly erotic, one time he parked near my car ( I was going to a fried chicken place,  okay if it will make you and rdgr and Tiggs feel better I was ordering 50 buckets as a little snack for me and a Diet Coke::::Buuuurp:::::).  But back to the guy, he got out of his car, he was parked alongside mine, his passenger side was along my driver's side and he was standing up, and he yawned, bringing his arms up high, now his uhh netherregions was easily seen through my and his car windows and he turned sideways ( he liked doing that) and well let's just say he  was thinking of the great outdoors that day, as that he was pitching a tent! And yep I loved it! See how he acted? How many men act like that, it was very enticing and extremely exciting.  I bet no way you could had resisted him, well unless you have a cement mixer in your undies, otherwise you would had totally been into that.

And where was I the homewrecker? He was still married after we stopped seeing each other, by the way, I ended it all when he called once to tell me some disgusting sexual thing he did with some women he had just met while in the city, grosss and how crazy is that not knowing if she was clean, but after that I wanted nothing to do with him, no thanks! And there was, prior to my ending it, the summer his wife was pregnant with their first child and she was fairly far along and that summer I was in phenomenal shape ( I was exercising non stop), he asked me to meet him at whichever beach I was going to, I said no and did not tell him the beach I was going to that summer, and you know why I did that, because I knew he would compare his wife's body to mine and be even more turned on by my figure ( I kid you not that summer I looked great in my bikini) and it might make him have negative feelings about his very pregnant wife's body, he told me he was not into his wife when she was pregnant, but I think that was quite caring of me toward his wife ( again stop rolling your eyes).I could had met him and showed off my figure.

And to reiterate my morals are not loose, they are tight!!!!! And he is the cheater, not me, I was cheating on no one, he was! I love how women always look to blame the woman their b/f, or husband goes out with when it is 100% the b/f, or husband's fault, he should NOT go after any women period!!!

That is awful a child molestor was even out of prison to play the lottery..my belief is they should never be allowed back into society, now you want to talk about loose morals, or those who are morally corrupt, well they sure are!

BOOK!!! BOOK!!! BOOK!!!!...

Pure luck

Commack, NY
                    United States
                    Member #118773
                    November 7, 2011
                    74 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2011, 10:02 am - IP Logged

The wit exchanged back and forth is very lively, funny and entertaining! Yes Nod

Wow thank you for the warm friendly greeting Harvest Moon! I am having fun, barring the casting of aspersions on my character and rendering me as a gigantic lady or man, yikes!!

Thank you for the five star rating, how cool!

And I agree there is a lot of humor on here with all the bantering going on., I get some good laughs too reading responses.

And heyy I love using lots of spices in my cooking, I have family members who cannot, or really are not supposed to have too much salt and I find various spices ( especially garlic and onion powder and paprika and mmm ginger ) are just as satisfying as salt and are healthy to boot! Mmmm ginger is delicious when used in cooked and mashed butternut squash, just add butter to it and ginger to taste and it is sooo good! But if you are not used to ginger use it sparingly, it can be quite intense in flavor and heat.

Have a great day!

Commack, NY
                      United States
                      Member #118773
                      November 7, 2011
                      74 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2011, 10:27 am - IP Logged

YIKES!!!!...Keep talking like that and The Brain will ban tiggs from the Lottery Post...YIKES!! again...

Why would "the Brain" is that Todd, ban you for reading my response? It is all innocent! But I never really sucked my thumb, I actually sucked my two fingers, my third  and ring finger on my right hand and with the other hand had to rub any silk borders on blankets. And uh oh I did that until i was 16 years old!!!!! Sleeping over friends houses and trying to keep it secret I sucked my fingers was no easy feat, I feared ridicule, so I had to wait until I was sure everyone was asleep and then I could suck my fingers and then was the fear of any of them awakening and seeing me with my fingers in my mouth, ohh noo! But aha when I was older and was working at a beach and had long stopped sucking my fingers, thank God for retainers, a manager at the beach, when I told him I used to suck my fingers wanted me to show him how I used to do that, uhh I think not!! Only after dinner, dancing and drinks!!

And stop with "Book, book, book!" reading is good for you, it is exercise for the brain.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Why would "the Brain" is that Todd, ban you for reading my response? It is all innocent! But I never really sucked my thumb, I actually sucked my two fingers, my third  and ring finger on my right hand and with the other hand had to rub any silk borders on blankets. And uh oh I did that until i was 16 years old!!!!! Sleeping over friends houses and trying to keep it secret I sucked my fingers was no easy feat, I feared ridicule, so I had to wait until I was sure everyone was asleep and then I could suck my fingers and then was the fear of any of them awakening and seeing me with my fingers in my mouth, ohh noo! But aha when I was older and was working at a beach and had long stopped sucking my fingers, thank God for retainers, a manager at the beach, when I told him I used to suck my fingers wanted me to show him how I used to do that, uhh I think not!! Only after dinner, dancing and drinks!!

And stop with "Book, book, book!" reading is good for you, it is exercise for the brain.

Try to get with the program will yah..The Brain is tiggs wife...

Pure luck

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2011, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Are you kidding tiggs!!!....ARE YOU KIDDING TIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Pure luck

Republic of Texas
                            United States
                            Member #57557
                            January 9, 2008
                            1095 Posts
                            Posted: November 13, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Well, okay then. The married man flashed his tent at you and you fell at his feet, but only for hugging and kissing. And you certainly didn't flash your phenominal hot bod at him while his wife was fat with their child. You are a total innocent with your tight morals. You didn't help him to cheat by meeting him knowing he was married. You just could not resist his sexy good looks and his tent.

Hey no problem. Afterall, you figured out paragraphs. You could still work on the runons though. But you are getting there. It must be your tight morals. Personally, if some dude got out of his car in front of me with a tent, I'd have laughed and pointed at him. Maybe videoed him and put it on youtube. What a loser. Why would you go out with such a loser? Oh, yeah, I forgot. You couldn't resist his tent.

Actually, I'm now having negative thoughts about my own body knowing you have such a phenominal hot body and look great in your bikini.

face

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: November 13, 2011, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but tiggs don't read every word in "IwannasleepwitheverymaninnewyorkbeforeIdie" but what does"tent" mean...Thanks..

Pure luck

Page 9 of 10