Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Almost Won 30 Million Ten or So Years Ago

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 3 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Iwannawinbig's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
Commack, NY
United States
Member #118773
November 7, 2011
74 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2011, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Yes Star I am serious and aww I love the cute little kitty in the pic, ginger kitties are soooo darn cute!!! Oh and I like your response, it is refreshing to see there are posters on here who do not have anger and rage issues.

If you're mean and angry go away, I am here just to play.Banana

Commack, NY
    United States
    Member #118773
    November 7, 2011
    74 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2011, 7:48 am - IP Logged

*Pulls up lawn chair* - *Opens popcorn*

Reminds me of the time I lost 47 million that night.....

Well Gary details I want details, come on.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2011, 11:02 am - IP Logged

When I missed winning the Ohio Super Lotto jackpot in 2002 by one number, I was so happy to match 5of6 for $1500 I've never thought about I had missed winning the jackpot because I had done something wrong.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Commack, NY
        United States
        Member #118773
        November 7, 2011
        74 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

When I missed winning the Ohio Super Lotto jackpot in 2002 by one number, I was so happy to match 5of6 for $1500 I've never thought about I had missed winning the jackpot because I had done something wrong.

Wow RJOh you only missed by one number, yet you were very happy you won $1,500.  Good for you that you have such a positive attitude!!! Me I would be grumping around cursing I did not win the big one. Yeah I bet you did nothing wrong, not with your upbeat attitude!!!Hurray!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

My, my rdgrnr  now I doubt that will ever happen  to me as that every guy I have ever dated has been very devoted to me and well exes they still come back years later, many years after we broke up hoping to date again. I think I may have the magic touch when it comes to men.

And I was not the one commiting adultery, I feel bad for the kissing and hugging we did, though to reiterate that guy was so hot I doubt many women can resist him. But I was not the married one, I took no vows before God and man to stay devoted to my betrothed, but I do know in God's eyes that was wrong, but hey in my life I have been asked out by many, many married men ( I feel sorry for their unknowing wives) and I resisted all of their attempts to go out with me, but he was the only one I could not resist and it is strange IO lost that lottery the night of the day we hung out..

I think this is what Slick Willy used to call a "Bimbo Eruption."

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Commack, NY
            United States
            Member #118773
            November 7, 2011
            74 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2011, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I think this is what Slick Willy used to call a "Bimbo Eruption."

Oh rdgrnr you flatter me, are you flirting with me you silver tongued devil you, why calling me a bimbo  is just too sweet and adorable. And you know I get the feeling you are quite smitten with me and I would even venture to write on here that you get an eruption thinking of me, it's okay honey it happens all the time. Just hold your cellphone in front of it and no one will notice . Roll Eyes

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2011, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Oh rdgrnr you flatter me, are you flirting with me you silver tongued devil you, why calling me a bimbo  is just too sweet and adorable. And you know I get the feeling you are quite smitten with me and I would even venture to write on here that you get an eruption thinking of me, it's okay honey it happens all the time. Just hold your cellphone in front of it and no one will notice . Roll Eyes

I think you may have come to the wrong place.

Tryouts for "Bimbos Gone Wild" is down the hall, toots.

--Edmund Burke

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12733 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

No need to cry over spilled milk , you lost the jackpot . Time to move on with life and try to win it for REAL ..

How many of us has lost large and small jackpots due to our own error or judgment ?

Commack, NY
                  United States
                  Member #118773
                  November 7, 2011
                  74 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2011, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I think you may have come to the wrong place.

Tryouts for "Bimbos Gone Wild" is down the hall, toots.

Oh I know it's down the hall I saw you there lolling around, you said you were doing research, research my foot, I saw you were erupting. Admit it, you love bimbos!!!

And "toots" what are we in a bad 1950's musical here.

Commack, NY
                    United States
                    Member #118773
                    November 7, 2011
                    74 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2011, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

No need to cry over spilled milk , you lost the jackpot . Time to move on with life and try to win it for REAL ..

How many of us has lost large and small jackpots due to our own error or judgment ?

Yes very true CajunWin4, but you know who would cry over spilled milk, I mean who made up that phrase and why???

And heyyy like 3 or so years ago my oldest sister and I drove to Louisiana. We went to Lafayette and visited the Vermilion Ville, there was a small in scale exact replica of it made out of wood for sale for hundreds of dollars, if I would had had the money I would had bought it and gotten it sent special delivery home here. I though La was so pretty with the bayos, and swamps and the palm trees, and exotic flowering trees. I also had never seen the Mississippi River and was amazed by its sheer size and beauty and aww I felt bad seeing dead armidillos along the highway, I did not realize armidillos were in La. My sister told me a man told her, when she was there a few years prior that they are accidentally struck by cars during their mating season as they look for mates, awww so sad. And the Cajun people are so exotically beautiful looking!!! Some day I want to go back and visit for a longer time. I also want to see the Gulf of Mexico...I will do that when I win the big lottery!!!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2011, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Oh I know it's down the hall I saw you there lolling around, you said you were doing research, research my foot, I saw you were erupting. Admit it, you love bimbos!!!

And "toots" what are we in a bad 1950's musical here.

You wanna be nice to ridge toots...He loves to buy wimens houses even Bimbos like yourself..

Pure luck

Commack, NY
                        United States
                        Member #118773
                        November 7, 2011
                        74 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2011, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

You wanna be nice to ridge toots...He loves to buy wimens houses even Bimbos like yourself..

Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha you and Ridge and a few of the other "charmers" on here as well as on other website forums are mighty brave aren't you?? I would love to meet you brave boys and girls ( that refers to your levels of maturity or actuyally immaturity not your chronological ages), but I would love to meet you guys in person and have you say to my face what you write online, why do I bet you will not say any mean remarks and might even make pee pee when I dare you to speak your slurs to me, ohh i know why I know that, uhh since I know exactly how strangers and people I know act toward me face to face and hmmmmm I have never had anyone call me to my face bimbo, stupid, etc, as a matter of fact strangers and friends and neighbors are extremely nice and kind to me, not to sday I never met any wacko rude boobs, but they are far and few between and it's obvious they lack socialization skills and possess no charm whatsoever and well they do seem to be quite a bit narcissistic.

These homes Ridge buys for "wimens" are they the homes in trailer parks? I thought so, sorry not impressed!!

And what on earth are "wimens"? And again with the "toots" remark????

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Uhhh yes I was expecting politeness since uhhh I NEVER respond to anyone's post be they irritating, as you people seem to think mine is, or vacuous, or boring, whatever. in a rude, condescending, judgemental manner. I just am not rude to people online, see I keep it real, I act EXACTLY the same way online as off and any story people tell me I do not go off the handle ranting and raving and insulting them. And seeing how many people get their granny panties in a knot over posts like mine I am glad I am who I am online and off, sheeesh you people come off as utterly ridicuolous to react to my post with such venom and rudeness.

And I never said the married men who ask me out bother me, I am in an odd way flattered, yet strangely insulted too. I mean it is flattering that others find me attractive enough to ask me out, yet it is insulting too that they either think I am too stupid to ever figure out they are married, or immoral enough to date them ( and again I only was with that one married guy).

Haha yes Confessions From Commack that would be a great show indeed. I know quite a few people who could go on it.

I never wrote I was uncontrollable about the married guy, I said he was irrestitable, and that is the truth. He happens to date many, many women, or he did back then, hopefully he has changed his ways, or perhaps his wife has given him the old heave ho, who knows, I have not seen, nor heard from him in a long time, my number got changed and is now private and I do not hang out where he and I met so long ago, psst this will urine you off, but we met at a beach while I was clad in a bikini and was nice and tan, ohhh my I bet this has you enraged too!!!.

Ohh I get it now you are a closeted, or perhaps out and proud Harlequin Romance novel reader, which is your favorite???? You must read them, yes, I mean for you to compare my writing to them, hmmmmm.

No I was not expecting the red carpet to be rolled out for me and trumpets sound and open arms hugging me, but I was hoping for maybe, I dunno, some Astroturf and a kazoo played in my honor and well maybe a couple pats on the back, is that too much to ask???? Ohh and a Carvel ice cream cake, now that would had been a nice surprise. I am stunned such a charmer like you did not think of getting me one.

Believe me I am thrilled my story is a turn off for you, you and I are diametricallly opposed people with intensely different souls and I thank God for that!

And lastly, uhhh I asked people to post about their almost winning and not winning and if they felt it was because they did something wrong that screwed with their luck, where did I ask people for their personal views on my character? But I must, sadly bid adieu to you, I have to go offline nowe, please noo don't cry, you know it kills me when you sob when I leave, don't worry I will be back, now you wipe those tears away Mister and you blow your nose and you remember I wuv you!!! Yes I do!!Lovies

"...we met at a beach while I was clad in a bikini..."

Are you sure he wasn't from Greenpeace, to estimate how many men it would take to push you back into the ocean? 

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5592 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Uhhh yes I was expecting politeness since uhhh I NEVER respond to anyone's post be they irritating, as you people seem to think mine is, or vacuous, or boring, whatever. in a rude, condescending, judgemental manner. I just am not rude to people online, see I keep it real, I act EXACTLY the same way online as off and any story people tell me I do not go off the handle ranting and raving and insulting them. And seeing how many people get their granny panties in a knot over posts like mine I am glad I am who I am online and off, sheeesh you people come off as utterly ridicuolous to react to my post with such venom and rudeness.

And I never said the married men who ask me out bother me, I am in an odd way flattered, yet strangely insulted too. I mean it is flattering that others find me attractive enough to ask me out, yet it is insulting too that they either think I am too stupid to ever figure out they are married, or immoral enough to date them ( and again I only was with that one married guy).

Haha yes Confessions From Commack that would be a great show indeed. I know quite a few people who could go on it.

I never wrote I was uncontrollable about the married guy, I said he was irrestitable, and that is the truth. He happens to date many, many women, or he did back then, hopefully he has changed his ways, or perhaps his wife has given him the old heave ho, who knows, I have not seen, nor heard from him in a long time, my number got changed and is now private and I do not hang out where he and I met so long ago, psst this will urine you off, but we met at a beach while I was clad in a bikini and was nice and tan, ohhh my I bet this has you enraged too!!!.

Ohh I get it now you are a closeted, or perhaps out and proud Harlequin Romance novel reader, which is your favorite???? You must read them, yes, I mean for you to compare my writing to them, hmmmmm.

No I was not expecting the red carpet to be rolled out for me and trumpets sound and open arms hugging me, but I was hoping for maybe, I dunno, some Astroturf and a kazoo played in my honor and well maybe a couple pats on the back, is that too much to ask???? Ohh and a Carvel ice cream cake, now that would had been a nice surprise. I am stunned such a charmer like you did not think of getting me one.

Believe me I am thrilled my story is a turn off for you, you and I are diametricallly opposed people with intensely different souls and I thank God for that!

And lastly, uhhh I asked people to post about their almost winning and not winning and if they felt it was because they did something wrong that screwed with their luck, where did I ask people for their personal views on my character? But I must, sadly bid adieu to you, I have to go offline nowe, please noo don't cry, you know it kills me when you sob when I leave, don't worry I will be back, now you wipe those tears away Mister and you blow your nose and you remember I wuv you!!! Yes I do!!Lovies

I just threw up my taco dinner all over my keyboard.

Somehow, a website about the lottery just got turned into a true confessions website.

Time for Todd to come to the rescue.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Commack, NY
                              United States
                              Member #118773
                              November 7, 2011
                              74 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

"...we met at a beach while I was clad in a bikini..."

Are you sure he wasn't from Greenpeace, to estimate how many men it would take to push you back into the ocean? 

Awww Rdgr are you trying to imply, well actually outright say that I am a whale of a woman?????? Haha why you funny guy, now I have heard that men with TWS Teenie Weenie Syndrome do believe all women online are either huge, fat ladies; or  hairy butt cheeked men, so I can forgive you, I truly am so sorry about your obviously severe case of TWS and I would bet you also have FBD Furry Butt Disorder. No need to feel ashamed I hear online many men have these diseases.

But seriously anytime you want to meet face to face to see my "girth" I am there!!! I wonder would you have the tennis balls to say these insults to my face??? And gee I wonder what your body looks like, since you are so quick to accuse me of being morbidly obese, hmmmmm. Eek

But alas Rdgr I need to bid a doo doo, errr I mean adieu to you , I want to go play Word Up. I need stimulation and well you just ain't cutting it, that's not to say you don't cut something, unfortunately it's the cheese!Rudolph<< I heard you are the reason Rudolf's nose is so red, shame on you!  So good night and please one word of advice: Gas-X, well actually three words Gas-X Extra Styrength.

Wish me luck I am hoping to get past level 24 on Word Up.

Page 3 of 10