Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Almost Won 30 Million Ten or So Years Ago

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Iwannawinbig's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
Commack, NY
United States
Member #118773
November 7, 2011
74 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2011, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Aad this up 10 plus 60...Try reading tiggs post better next time..Gotta run sweety-pie but will be back soon so buckle up...ZOOOOOOM UP UP AND AWAY!!!..

Ohhh I see, math is not my forte`, but you are full of it even more, yeeeeah I believe you are 70 just like I believe that the moon is made out of bleu cheese, unh hunh. At 70 you better not run too hard it could be dangerous.

If you're mean and angry go away, I am here just to play.Banana

Commack, NY
    United States
    Member #118773
    November 7, 2011
    74 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2011, 8:59 am - IP Logged

tiggs did mention this to her but the way tiggs mixes his words up not sure she understood and not sure anyone can understand any of tiggs postl..

Well now that you mention it, yes it is a wee bit confusing.

Commack, NY
      United States
      Member #118773
      November 7, 2011
      74 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2011, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I won the lottery!

Won the monthly lottery for the reserved parking spot at work

I won the lottery at work for the reserved parking spot front and center, 1st floor of the parking garage for the month of November! Woot. Won in September also. I told them it wasn't the lottery I was hoping to win, but I'll take it anyway. I guess if I'd been a little bit better person, I'd have won that Powerball drawing instead. So close......

Even though you have been boorish toward me, congratulations!!!

Commack, NY
        United States
        Member #118773
        November 7, 2011
        74 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2011, 9:14 am - IP Logged

It's ok.

Most people don't notice cuz they have you blocked anyway.

Me too.

Wait rdgr aka tiggs you can block yourself? And you want to block yourself???? Wow talk about severe, intense self-loathing.

And uh I was under the impression when one blocks a person you cannot see anything they write hmm rdgr are you being a bad boy and telling lies?

Commack, NY
          United States
          Member #118773
          November 7, 2011
          74 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2011, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Thanks for not blocking tiggs haymaker...Home is shuting down so nighty nite..

Haha so people on here block??? How immature and wimpy!!!! If any have me blocked I would be flattered since it would mean 1) they can dish it out, but not take it and 2) they know they could never win against me in a battle of the wits. and 3) they are most probably kids so it explains their insecurity and wimpiness in needing to block others

Seriously who blocks people, how doufy! I bet the bravies on here who came to me first with their attacks and insults and I merely responded in kind have me blocked, could anything be more pathetic than that?

Commack, NY
            United States
            Member #118773
            November 7, 2011
            74 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2011, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks tiggs. I don't understand why Iwannabigmac got all bent out of shape in the first place.

If you don't want honest answers about what people think about you sneaking around with somebody's husband then don't ask. Pretty simple.

Something tells me it's a guy anyway.

Oh rdgr, uhh tiggs, uh rdgr, uhh tiggs,  your various personas are confusing. And you wrote "Iwannabigmac", I personally hate McDonald's and have not eaten one since I was 9 years old and violently threw up all night long and that was a looong time ago, just the smell of their fries makes me feel nauseated, ugh! Now I would like a Wendy's Chicken sandwich those are good! And I like BK's cheesburgers double ones, hmm is your mouth watering baby??? But eww to McDonald's, you'll never see me eating any of their food.

And honey I NEVER asked for opinions on my being with a married man, I asked if anyone ever almost won the big jackpot lottery and was off by a couple numbers and if they felt maybe they did something sinful or wrong that caused them to lose. You, nor anyone I know is God so why would I  care about your opinion on what I did, you are not my spititual judge. I have asked God to forgive me and I hope He has. And anyhow DUH I wrote I felt guilty being with him, but I praise myself for resisting climbing into bed with him, and I have No doubt those would had been some intensely hot passionate times, you can tell so much by the way a man kisses and hugs you. But see you know nothing, that guy pursued me for years, there were many times he asked me to go to his home ( while his wife was away on business trips, he said we could just cuddle in his bed, I always said NO!) I NEVER went to his home, I NEVER had outright sex with him. I NEVER ever called him, not his home, nor cell phone. I did not get together with him many times that he asked me to meet him. He would tell me repeatedly he was obsessed with me ( that may not flatter you, but that was very flattering to me especially since I never acted as into him as he did to me, though I was definitely attracted to him and he would tell me if he saw a car that looked like mine he would follow it, he even went into a bar one time because he saw a car like mine parked outside, an aside here I never go to bars, unless on a date, and I sure would not personally drive to one, I am 100% against drinking and driving, not even a sip of liquor or wine. Now I could tell you sexy things, the way his body reacted when we were standing talking on the beach one time, talking not even about sex yet for some reason I was incredibly turned on and he kept dipping his foot into the water and finally came right up to my face and told me he was extremely turned on and turned sideways so I could see. Instances like that are not everyday occurances and sorry it was extremely exciting, but I never ever went further than kissing and hugging which I feel proud of. And he always acted like I was so beautiful and desirable, it was a huge ego trip for me, I loved that attention. I have gotten positive attention from men, but never to that degree, so yes it was very difficult to resist his charming ways and good looks and intelligence, and I feel bad I was with him, but his wife must know he cheats so why she stays, who knows.

And you know you come off as some bitter, uptight, judgmental person. And go ahead and think I'm a guy, who cares, but  that speaks volumes about you, either all the guys you know are as feminine as me and go online pretending they are the opposite sex ( hey perhaps you do that), or maybe you do not know any sexually open women, just uptight prudes who think sex is dirty and nasty, so you cannot believe women who think like I do exist, or you think the ones who do you think and speak like me are whores, sluts, bimbos, etc, either way it's pretty sad! I hope this response was toooooo long!!! Pfffffffffffft  to you! I widh they had a mooning smiley it would be perfect here.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Ohhh I see, math is not my forte`, but you are full of it even more, yeeeeah I believe you are 70 just like I believe that the moon is made out of bleu cheese, unh hunh. At 70 you better not run too hard it could be dangerous.

Dec 4th 1940...Try to remember this in the future..

Pure luck

Commack, NY
                United States
                Member #118773
                November 7, 2011
                74 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Dec 4th 1940...Try to remember this in the future..

Aww is that supposed to be your birthday, so do you want 71 ( I used a calculator) spanks? Maybe rdgr or Dr will give you those.

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2011, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Oh rdgr, uhh tiggs, uh rdgr, uhh tiggs,  your various personas are confusing. And you wrote "Iwannabigmac", I personally hate McDonald's and have not eaten one since I was 9 years old and violently threw up all night long and that was a looong time ago, just the smell of their fries makes me feel nauseated, ugh! Now I would like a Wendy's Chicken sandwich those are good! And I like BK's cheesburgers double ones, hmm is your mouth watering baby??? But eww to McDonald's, you'll never see me eating any of their food.

And honey I NEVER asked for opinions on my being with a married man, I asked if anyone ever almost won the big jackpot lottery and was off by a couple numbers and if they felt maybe they did something sinful or wrong that caused them to lose. You, nor anyone I know is God so why would I  care about your opinion on what I did, you are not my spititual judge. I have asked God to forgive me and I hope He has. And anyhow DUH I wrote I felt guilty being with him, but I praise myself for resisting climbing into bed with him, and I have No doubt those would had been some intensely hot passionate times, you can tell so much by the way a man kisses and hugs you. But see you know nothing, that guy pursued me for years, there were many times he asked me to go to his home ( while his wife was away on business trips, he said we could just cuddle in his bed, I always said NO!) I NEVER went to his home, I NEVER had outright sex with him. I NEVER ever called him, not his home, nor cell phone. I did not get together with him many times that he asked me to meet him. He would tell me repeatedly he was obsessed with me ( that may not flatter you, but that was very flattering to me especially since I never acted as into him as he did to me, though I was definitely attracted to him and he would tell me if he saw a car that looked like mine he would follow it, he even went into a bar one time because he saw a car like mine parked outside, an aside here I never go to bars, unless on a date, and I sure would not personally drive to one, I am 100% against drinking and driving, not even a sip of liquor or wine. Now I could tell you sexy things, the way his body reacted when we were standing talking on the beach one time, talking not even about sex yet for some reason I was incredibly turned on and he kept dipping his foot into the water and finally came right up to my face and told me he was extremely turned on and turned sideways so I could see. Instances like that are not everyday occurances and sorry it was extremely exciting, but I never ever went further than kissing and hugging which I feel proud of. And he always acted like I was so beautiful and desirable, it was a huge ego trip for me, I loved that attention. I have gotten positive attention from men, but never to that degree, so yes it was very difficult to resist his charming ways and good looks and intelligence, and I feel bad I was with him, but his wife must know he cheats so why she stays, who knows.

And you know you come off as some bitter, uptight, judgmental person. And go ahead and think I'm a guy, who cares, but  that speaks volumes about you, either all the guys you know are as feminine as me and go online pretending they are the opposite sex ( hey perhaps you do that), or maybe you do not know any sexually open women, just uptight prudes who think sex is dirty and nasty, so you cannot believe women who think like I do exist, or you think the ones who do you think and speak like me are whores, sluts, bimbos, etc, either way it's pretty sad! I hope this response was toooooo long!!! Pfffffffffffft  to you! I widh they had a mooning smiley it would be perfect here.

Book book book!!!!!...ppffff is tiggs thing so stop it..When ridge called you "Iwannabigmac" maybe he should have called you "Iwanntbigmacs"..You make yourself sound so sweet and innocent and tiggs hopes you are deary..

Pure luck

NASHVILLE, TENN
                    United States
                    Member #33372
                    February 20, 2006
                    1044 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2011, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

And I was not the one commiting adultery, I feel bad for the kissing and hugging we did, though to reiterate that guy was so hot I doubt many women can resist him. But I was not the married one

Durn!  I knew it!  I spend one night out of town on business, go to a bar for a quick drink, and my private life gets spread all over this forum. 

Stop telling on me.  We just had some fun for a few minutes.  Besides, I was lonely.

p.s.

I'll be back in NY about the middle of December. Got any plans?

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

And I was not the one commiting adultery, I feel bad for the kissing and hugging we did, though to reiterate that guy was so hot I doubt many women can resist him. But I was not the married one

Durn!  I knew it!  I spend one night out of town on business, go to a bar for a quick drink, and my private life gets spread all over this forum. 

Stop telling on me.  We just had some fun for a few minutes.  Besides, I was lonely.

p.s.

You and ridge both being from Tenn sure know how to pick winners..Him buy horses for the 5 or 6 who divorced him and you pick one who just likes to kiss and hug?..Maybe you was her first date ever at 40 years and had no idea what to do other then kiss and hug?..

Pure luck

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1847 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2011, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

You and ridge both being from Tenn sure know how to pick winners..Him buy horses for the 5 or 6 who divorced him and you pick one who just likes to kiss and hug?..Maybe you was her first date ever at 40 years and had no idea what to do other then kiss and hug?..

Tiggs, who is this Amanda Kissenhug?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2011, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

@ Iwannadoublecheesewhopperlargefriesachocolateshakeandsixapplepies,

Whether man (most likely), woman or beast, you creep me out.

Torrid tales of passion from someone who's neck probably looks like a stack of pancakes from the front and a package of hot dogs from the back (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) are not my cup of tea no matter what you are (just my opinion and I mean that in a nice way).

Have a nice day, no reply necessary.

Over and out.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Commack, NY
                            United States
                            Member #118773
                            November 7, 2011
                            74 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Book book book!!!!!...ppffff is tiggs thing so stop it..When ridge called you "Iwannabigmac" maybe he should have called you "Iwanntbigmacs"..You make yourself sound so sweet and innocent and tiggs hopes you are deary..

Ohhhh come on, newspaper and magazine articles are longer than my posts or responses. Are you telling me you do not read those? And no pot shots saying those are interesting while mine are not, haaaaaah see I got the insult in before you could, bwaaaaahaha!!

And I wrote pffffft < there is a "t" at the end, you wrote here pfffff I never write that. My pffft means a poot. Yours sounds like a slow leak in a tire or perhaps it too could be a poot but just a more lazy kind. My poot is a more angry, defiant poot see>>>> pffffffftttttttt.

I am sweet, but I don't know about innocent, define innocent, wooo wooo!

Commack, NY
                              United States
                              Member #118773
                              November 7, 2011
                              74 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2011, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

p.s.

Hahaha okay finally one guy who is funny and charming..I knew there had to be at least one among these grumpy, uptight, sex hating doo-ds er dudes!

Verrrrrry funnny!!

Page 7 of 10