Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Almost Won 30 Million Ten or So Years Ago

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 8 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Iwannawinbig's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
Commack, NY
United States
Member #118773
November 7, 2011
74 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

You and ridge both being from Tenn sure know how to pick winners..Him buy horses for the 5 or 6 who divorced him and you pick one who just likes to kiss and hug?..Maybe you was her first date ever at 40 years and had no idea what to do other then kiss and hug?..

Ohh Tiggs back to the insults hunh?? Well I hate to burst your bubble but I have never had any complaints over my kissing and hugging techniques. There are guys who that is all we ever did and they wanted, more more more. If one knows how to kiss properly it can feel just as good as sex,  you wouldn't know that now would you? I bet you kiss like a few bad kissers I have kissed, slobbering so much I feel like I need to wear a bib and raincoat, or using far too much tongue causing me to choke and gag, or the old getting your teeth into it kiss, ewwwwww. That must be why you have no idea just how intensely hot kissing and hugging can be when done right, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

If you're mean and angry go away, I am here just to play.Banana

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

@ Iwannadoublecheesewhopperlargefriesachocolateshakeandsixapplepies,

Whether man (most likely), woman or beast, you creep me out.

Torrid tales of passion from someone who's neck probably looks like a stack of pancakes from the front and a package of hot dogs from the back (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) are not my cup of tea no matter what you are (just my opinion and I mean that in a nice way).

Have a nice day, no reply necessary.

Over and out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Stop it ridge tiggs laughed so hard tiggs almost lost the baby...Stop it!..

Pure luck

Commack, NY
      United States
      Member #118773
      November 7, 2011
      74 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

@ Iwannadoublecheesewhopperlargefriesachocolateshakeandsixapplepies,

Whether man (most likely), woman or beast, you creep me out.

Torrid tales of passion from someone who's neck probably looks like a stack of pancakes from the front and a package of hot dogs from the back (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) are not my cup of tea no matter what you are (just my opinion and I mean that in a nice way).

Have a nice day, no reply necessary.

Over and out.

Okay if I creep you out and you think I am a man why on Earth do you keep coming back here, my you seem mighty kinky if you believe that about me yet continue to respond.

And your third sentence sounds like what probably the women you date look like and I notice you are the one who constantly makes food references, so I figure you to be a rather rotund rdgr with anger about your bulging belly and  full fanny and perhaps your massive moobs ( man boobs), I guess that could arouse the kind of anger you display on here.

And ouch, yeeouch, owww oh your words hurt!!! Waaa waaa waa waa... so I am not your cup of tea ( aha yet another food reference), but I am thrilled I am not your type, you sure aren't mine either, you are humorless, angry, rude, smug, uptight, sexless and frankly you seem constipated as well, try some Colon-Ease that might help with your stopped up feeling and your rotten disposition. I have read about men like you all you need is one good poop to get into good spirits! And I actually read a bumper sticker the other day on a dump truck that read "Happiness is a good dump!" Haha I loved it, too funny, I bet you would read that and I dunno get so irate and disgusted you would poot in anger, but hey it might help you if you do that too as that you do seem to also be full of quite a bit of hot air that definitely needs releasing. Just go do it in a cow pasture and just blame it on the gassy cows ( you have read, I am sure, that some people blame their poots for global warming, so join in with them and none will be the wiser!)

And I will respond if I feel like it,nyah, nyah nyah to you!

Commack, NY
        United States
        Member #118773
        November 7, 2011
        74 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Stop it ridge tiggs laughed so hard tiggs almost lost the baby...Stop it!..

Yikes you laugh at your own posts tiggs aka rdgr???  Don't tell me, you also call your own phone to leave messages to yourself, yes????

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Yikes you laugh at your own posts tiggs aka rdgr???  Don't tell me, you also call your own phone to leave messages to yourself, yes????

And there lttle??????????????? lady goes your new house...

Pure luck

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

You have been on here since Nov 7th and have already made 4 enemies if tiggs can nadd right...Correct tiggs and tiggs spelling if tiggs is wrong and know you will...You gotta admit down deep ridge is funny...right?

Pure luck

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, who is this Amanda Kissenhug?

She/he/it is the one who started this crummy thread..Take her off our hands she's waaaaay to much for us to handle..Could add more but tiggs is to polite..:)..

Pure luck

Commack, NY
                United States
                Member #118773
                November 7, 2011
                74 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

And there lttle??????????????? lady goes your new house...

I haven't the foggiest idea of what on earth your response means.

Commack, NY
                  United States
                  Member #118773
                  November 7, 2011
                  74 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

You have been on here since Nov 7th and have already made 4 enemies if tiggs can nadd right...Correct tiggs and tiggs spelling if tiggs is wrong and know you will...You gotta admit down deep ridge is funny...right?

Ohhh wow I care that 4 ( all the same person ) is my enemy on here. Wow that has ruined my whole week knowing that a faceless, anonymous, bullying stanger does not like me, whaaaa how can I go on living knowing that. Sorry honey I do not care! And I only retaliated to you after you started in with me, if you notice I have not gone to any post you made, nor anyone else's for that matter and ranted on them and degraded them. I never start in with people online, I only will start in first with a person if I saw they made a racist post, or some very cruel remark ( you know mocking some terrible tragedy) but do I go and fart onj people's obviously humorous posts, uhhh no! Do I insult people for no reason, uhhh no!

No rdgr is not funny, he likes to insult others and maybe you think that is fuinny, I find it droning and childish. I like people who are truly funny and do not insult others FOR NO REASON. Yes I insult you and rdgr but sweetie I do not lay back and take it, oh let me correct myself, yes I do,wooo woo but certainly not with you two or one that is.

Commack, NY
                    United States
                    Member #118773
                    November 7, 2011
                    74 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

She/he/it is the one who started this crummy thread..Take her off our hands she's waaaaay to much for us to handle..Could add more but tiggs is to polite..:)..

Uhhh if you feel that way why do you keep coming back on here and responding....hunh?????? And you referring to yourself as polite is like calling Pamela Anderson flat chested. Uhh I don't think so!!

Well time to go play Word Up again. Bye!!

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2011, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

I haven't the foggiest idea of what on earth your response means.

Neither does tiggs so even steven..

Pure luck

Republic of Texas
                        United States
                        Member #57557
                        January 9, 2008
                        1095 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Even though you have been boorish toward me, congratulations!!!

Even though you have given the impression of having loose morals, thanks!!!

White Bounce

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

Republic of Texas
                          United States
                          Member #57557
                          January 9, 2008
                          1095 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Ohhhh come on, newspaper and magazine articles are longer than my posts or responses. Are you telling me you do not read those? And no pot shots saying those are interesting while mine are not, haaaaaah see I got the insult in before you could, bwaaaaahaha!!

And I wrote pffffft < there is a "t" at the end, you wrote here pfffff I never write that. My pffft means a poot. Yours sounds like a slow leak in a tire or perhaps it too could be a poot but just a more lazy kind. My poot is a more angry, defiant poot see>>>> pffffffftttttttt.

I am sweet, but I don't know about innocent, define innocent, wooo wooo!

Well, you could try less run-on sentances and maybe a few paragraph breaks. It makes it a bit easier to read. Just tryin to be helpful. Big Grin Angel

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

Commack, NY
                            United States
                            Member #118773
                            November 7, 2011
                            74 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2011, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Neither does tiggs so even steven..

Hehe okay now that was funny!

Commack, NY
                              United States
                              Member #118773
                              November 7, 2011
                              74 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2011, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Well, you could try less run-on sentances and maybe a few paragraph breaks. It makes it a bit easier to read. Just tryin to be helpful. Big Grin Angel

Oh okay thank you Professor Piaceri. Puuuhleeease my writinmg is just fine, I can't help it if people online can only understand and handle posts that contain 2 or less sentences. And when I was in college one of myall time favorite English professors ( sadly he died that summer, but amazingly came to me in a very spiritual dream) but anyhow he always told me I wrote very well and he even saved my term paper telling me it was one of the best he ever read and he said that to some students he was sitting outside his classroom with as I walked by.

Uh, regards to your previous response that I come off as having loose morals, uhh that makes you come off as quick to judge, you know judgemental, you  merely read one story of mine and  have decided I am immoral. You know nothing about my moral fiber, actually I am one of the most moral people going, I always give back too much change to clerks; I have always returned wallets I found to their rightful owners ( for some reason I seem to find lots of people's wallets, purses, car keys, etc etc); I never rip anyone off; I never use anyone ( in my past guys used to offer to take me shopping, I could had easily used them, but never did and many women use men like that); I have never sought revenge on anyone who wronged me, or who I felt wronged me; I do the right things, not the easy things; and I am incredibly honest, like for instance yesterday I went shopping and as I walked back to my car I saw a Blackberry on the pavement in a handicapped parking spot, it was a very pretty one a kind of pinkish/purple color, well I picked it up, immediately turned my cart around and went right back in the store to give it at the information desk and I told the Salvation Army guy sitting in front of the store as I walked in that I just found a Blackberry and if anyone asked him about it to tell them I  gave it at the desk. And you know then I felt bad all night wondering if someone at the store would keep it, I was wondering if I should had held onto it, and put a sign in the store window saying I found a Blackberry and if the person who owned it called me on it or called my actual phone and could describe it then I would return it. I hope they were honest in that store, I know those phones are <snip> expensive and very desirable, and see when I walked back out of the store there was a car right in that parking spot, they would had driven right over it and broke it or damaged it. And I do other even more highly moral things, but as you know the bible says not to toot your horn over your good deeds. But I did feel the need to correct you in your erroneous belief that I have "loose morals". And one bad deed , dating a married guy,  does not make me the devil, especially since I feel remourse over it and never have done anything like that since and we only kissed and hugged, we could had done far more.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 8 of 10