Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Almost Won 30 Million Ten or So Years Ago

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha oh and hahahaha and ohh teeheeteeheeteehee and heh heh heh you are hilarious Tiggs , no not your sense of humor, no, it's hilarious the way you look naked when walking away, talk about looking like one of those protuding red butt monkeys. Fiber you need more fiber!!! 

But hmmm you and rdgr seem to like the word toots, you must be one and the same, how lame!!!

Thanks tooks..Trying to read your post to dr65,she is a sweetheart and unlike you she knows how to treat men like ridge and tiggs..The size of the post to her it looks like tiggs might have to take a nap half way thru....toots..

Pure luck

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:45 am - IP Logged

PS...Just wanted to let you know ridge is not a fat slob like.......And you will never live up to be like dr65 as she is a hottie.....tiggs ahs heard they have a special section to fatty's like Chris Farley so say hello to him when you get there from tiggs..Sorry tiggs has carried on so long tiggs will try to tone it down next time...

Pure luck

Iwannawinbig's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
      Commack, NY
      United States
      Member #118773
      November 7, 2011
      74 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:47 am - IP Logged

This is the size a post should be..Now back to what you do best and that is housework..

Oh Tiggs now stop being jealous, just because everyone in not a candidate top be on the show Hoarders like you are is no reason to get nasty!

Oh and you know I have decided that if I win big I want to buy you and rdgr a very nice gift, I would like to buy you personalities and lives, ohh wait I can't, there is not enough money in this world to pay for that!!!

Well I must sign off, I have to go out and shop and I need to call the tow truck to take me out, ohh we big gals have it so tough, I only hope Rdgr's not using it, it is the one used to transport the space shuttle. So bye, bye sweetie I may be back later and I will tell you all about my purchases, ( here's a hint packages of Ring Dings, Yodels, Hostess Cupcakes, Twix bars, sodas and Slimfasat, you know we ladfies gotta watch our figures ahhhhhhh..... I will also let you know tomorrow if I win the big lottery, wish me luck I know you will, I can feel the love, nope wait that's your butt, so sorry, really so sorry! Tiggs, one word: Stairmaster, it gives you a nice tight heiny!!!

If you're mean and angry go away, I am here just to play.Banana

United States
        Member #111186
        May 20, 2011
        344 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2011, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I almost won a $6.50 fifteen years ago.

LoL

Commack, NY
          United States
          Member #118773
          November 7, 2011
          74 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks tooks..Trying to read your post to dr65,she is a sweetheart and unlike you she knows how to treat men like ridge and tiggs..The size of the post to her it looks like tiggs might have to take a nap half way thru....toots..

Sounds like you not only have a crush on rdgr, but dr65 as well, maybe you guys can all go on a nice date together,  perhaps you guys can take it one step further and you could be like that Sister Wives guy, but in your case it will be Brother Husbands.

And honey I know how to treat men just fine thank you. But then again I am talking about real men, in person men, who are not rude nor insulting to me like you fake online men are; and I am pretty sure the men I know do not go online , hidden in cyberspace and anonymous to all and suddenly become all big, brave and bad and write crapola to strangers. And I am still on friendly terms with every single guy I ever dated, not one ex has anything bad to say about me, other than I am off the wall, but aha men do like us crazy women, but I think since I have no real enemies in my life, not men, not even women, I guess I must not only treat others well, but must be a fairly nice person to boot.

And if my posts are too long, well cry me a river, waaah waaah waaah...I am sorry that you cannot handle reading a lot, I personally love reading a lot and I love long posts, I find short ones to cause me to yawn.

Commack, NY
            United States
            Member #118773
            November 7, 2011
            74 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2011, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

PS...Just wanted to let you know ridge is not a fat slob like.......And you will never live up to be like dr65 as she is a hottie.....tiggs ahs heard they have a special section to fatty's like Chris Farley so say hello to him when you get there from tiggs..Sorry tiggs has carried on so long tiggs will try to tone it down next time...

That is really nice to know that rdgr is not, as you put it, "a fat slob" I never wrote he was.

Oh well now I am going to go shoot myself dead!!! I am now totally envious of dr65 for being a hottie. Uhh honey I live on LI, NY where hotties are everywhere and I am not far from NYC, you know the modeling capital of the world, so I see absolutely stunning women most everywhere I go and funny the beautiful women I know and meet, my oh my, they are awfully nice to me and do seem to enjoy my sense of humor,  please try some new angle I mean calling me fattie ain't working, nor insulting me in other ways and telling me some woman on here is a hottie, it's all too pathetic and <snip> funny, how old are you , 12??? I know 10 year olds who are more mature than you.

And that was a very cruel thing to write about Chris Farley, you do know he was very insecure about his weight and was broken hearted he could not meet women who loved him for him.

And you and rdgr can call me fat, blubbery, huge, ugly, stupid, smelly, whatever... I could care less. I know my size and what I look like and I know exactly how people react to me, I know how I am treated by society at large and yesss it's all good, no complaints from me, so you trying to hurt me by writing your poop merely makes me laugh at how juvenile and wrong you are!!! And also shows me you have issues and need to vent on strangers.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

ridge hasen't responded back to you good for ridge he has good taste..tiggs use to work with someone who lived in Westbury NY but now he's in Fla for over 30 years and why is that?..Butt now tiggs sees your problem..Not sure but tiggs doesn't think tiggs called you a fat slob...maybe you are and you just threw that in to make yourself feel good..tiggs may be ugly and you "might" be fat..You can't lose ugly nbut you can lose fat...Hope you bust a big lotto ticket soon and if you are a fatty you can join a healt club and bimbo down a bit...toots..PS...Look at the size of tiggs post..Like wow man like wow..Double PS tiggs hasn't been10 years old in 60 years deary..

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

ridge hasen't responded back to you good for ridge he has good taste..tiggs use to work with someone who lived in Westbury NY but now he's in Fla for over 30 years and why is that?..Butt now tiggs sees your problem..Not sure but tiggs doesn't think tiggs called you a fat slob...maybe you are and you just threw that in to make yourself feel good..tiggs may be ugly and you "might" be fat..You can't lose ugly nbut you can lose fat...Hope you bust a big lotto ticket soon and if you are a fatty you can join a healt club and bimbo down a bit...toots..PS...Look at the size of tiggs post..Like wow man like wow..Double PS tiggs hasn't been10 years old in 60 years deary..

Thanks tiggs. I don't understand why Iwannabigmac got all bent out of shape in the first place.

If you don't want honest answers about what people think about you sneaking around with somebody's husband then don't ask. Pretty simple.

Something tells me it's a guy anyway.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Piaceri's avatar - sarsony1
                  Republic of Texas
                  United States
                  Member #57557
                  January 9, 2008
                  1095 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks tiggs. I don't understand why Iwannabigmac got all bent out of shape in the first place.

If you don't want honest answers about what people think about you sneaking around with somebody's husband then don't ask. Pretty simple.

And I'm guessing they've been here before with a different name...

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

ridge the way she talks about herself being plump tiggs doubts she can get bent out of shape...if you get tiggs drift..

Pure luck

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                      United States
                      Member #112968
                      June 29, 2011
                      3854 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you not only have a crush on rdgr, but dr65 as well, maybe you guys can all go on a nice date together,  perhaps you guys can take it one step further and you could be like that Sister Wives guy, but in your case it will be Brother Husbands.

And honey I know how to treat men just fine thank you. But then again I am talking about real men, in person men, who are not rude nor insulting to me like you fake online men are; and I am pretty sure the men I know do not go online , hidden in cyberspace and anonymous to all and suddenly become all big, brave and bad and write crapola to strangers. And I am still on friendly terms with every single guy I ever dated, not one ex has anything bad to say about me, other than I am off the wall, but aha men do like us crazy women, but I think since I have no real enemies in my life, not men, not even women, I guess I must not only treat others well, but must be a fairly nice person to boot.

And if my posts are too long, well cry me a river, waaah waaah waaah...I am sorry that you cannot handle reading a lot, I personally love reading a lot and I love long posts, I find short ones to cause me to yawn.

sounds like,its all about you. no ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

haymaker has hit the nail on the head..

Pure luck

EAST COAST, USA
                          United States
                          Member #49428
                          January 31, 2007
                          553 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Great Post! Interesting story.  But know that once you ask for forgiveness and repent it's a done deal.  It doesn't take 10 year or 10 minutes even.  Keep playing missy! You can't win it if you aint in it! I wonder if you can block someone from posting comments to your threads?

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3854 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

haymaker has hit the nail on the head..

thanks,tiggs95 .

if i could really do that,

my thumbs wound't hurt. Wink

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Great Post! Interesting story.  But know that once you ask for forgiveness and repent it's a done deal.  It doesn't take 10 year or 10 minutes even.  Keep playing missy! You can't win it if you aint in it! I wonder if you can block someone from posting comments to your threads?

Yes, you can block anybody you want with the block feature.

The post will still be there but you won't see it unless you mash down on it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 10