Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 228 of 353
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Do some number combinations have better odds?

No, but that is of no consequence to the team that watches over the threads here.

Truth is not a goal here.

I avoided the temptation to post here for over a year, with fairly good success.  But more recently, I thought I'd give it another go.  Based on the paucity of participation in this thread from anyone other than the same cast of characters who crusaded against my efforts in 2010-11, I think my decision was ill advised.

Anonymity on the Internet can awaken the best, and worst qualities in individuals.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of the latter posting here.  Personally, I try to post here truthfully.  Thus, when I state that I stayed in three different Four Seasons hotels, or worked with early computers in the military, it's because I did.  I will, and HAVE challenged claims that I believe defy the laws of probability, but when other members make claims about something in their lives which I have no way of verifying, it never occurs to me to challenge or rebuke them.  People who do this willfully, under the cloak of anonymity, in my opinion, do not deserve applause, and definitely, not respect.  But they get applause, even when they use ugly, crude, and abusive language.  It's hard to know for sure how many unique humans are behind the many active personas here, the ones acting as Minders, or House Keepers, so to speak.  So it's hard to know how big of a group to expect if one were to stumble upon their annual summer Picnic In The Pine Barrens some day.

In the meantime, I hope a few of the quiet readers here have the curiosity necessary to learn more about how the world of probability works by taking the recommendation here.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174 

--Jimmy4164

I suppose you feel intellectually superior jim because you can write a long convoluted post that is impossible to give a response without going into some bizarre maze of mambo jumbo?? I think your just a Numbskull.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4804 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I suppose you feel intellectually superior jim because you can write a long convoluted post that is impossible to give a response without going into some bizarre maze of mambo jumbo?? I think your just a Numbskull.

What is so great at having stayed at 3 "Different" Four Seasons hotels?  geeshhhhhhhh That is not exactly an accomplishment. Sounds like someone trying to look "posh."

See you at the annual gatekkeepers picnic next summer, Ronnie? lol

J'aime La France.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12755 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

It really does not matter about his writings in thread. It has been Proven time and time again that Lottery games can be beat ... I've seen it Posted in several games be it Pick 3 , Pick 4 , Pick 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega-Millions games . With no need to buy (Example  250,000 lines for Jackpot games ) Tickets in a Pool or self .

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2013, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

What is so great at having stayed at 3 "Different" Four Seasons hotels?  geeshhhhhhhh That is not exactly an accomplishment. Sounds like someone trying to look "posh."

See you at the annual gatekkeepers picnic next summer, Ronnie? lol

Yeah, I know. Some of the weirdest nonsensical posts....... Gatekeepers unite!!!!!!!

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2013, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

It really does not matter about his writings in thread. It has been Proven time and time again that Lottery games can be beat ... I've seen it Posted in several games be it Pick 3 , Pick 4 , Pick 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega-Millions games . With no need to buy (Example  250,000 lines for Jackpot games ) Tickets in a Pool or self .

Getting BETTER ODDS is so easy, a buffoon could do it...................

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4804 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I know. Some of the weirdest nonsensical posts....... Gatekeepers unite!!!!!!!

Maybe he doesn't realize the 4 simple rules for staying at the Four Seasons:  Make  a reservation, show up, check out, pay your bill.  Just because the concierge told him he had to do the chicken dance to stay there, is his problem.

J'aime La France.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I say what I believe and stick to my guns unless I'm proven wrong.  And the only reason I hold those beliefs are because they've been proven true.  So HOW does that make me a hyporcit?

I have watched Stack explain that to you more than once. Your lenthy argumentive posts are getting old.

Stack never proved that you can change the odds.

He just consistently uses logic to explain you can win more than once if you pick lots of numbers.  That's not relevant.

You say you only have to hit once to be ahead, but that's not necessarily true.  Especially in response to my statement about the odds balancing out.  First of all, they aren't relevant, second of all you never answered my question which was "how does believing that make me a hyprocrit?"  You can't answer that because the truth is it doesn't, and you're just a hate spewing man who will say whatever random thought comes to his head about me with no basis behind any of it.

But I guess my posts are getting old to me, too.  What's the point in showing somebody the basics of a mathemetical concept when they'll twist reality around until they feel secure that they're better at a game of luck than other people?  There is no point, so I'm done here.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Set of 28 for MM. Tue. Jan. 8, 2013.

01 02 03 05 06 07 11 13 18 19 21 22 23 25 26 28 31 33 34 39 40 43 44 51 52 54 55 56

bonus ball 10

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

He just consistently uses logic to explain you can win more than once if you pick lots of numbers.  That's not relevant.

You say you only have to hit once to be ahead, but that's not necessarily true.  Especially in response to my statement about the odds balancing out.  First of all, they aren't relevant, second of all you never answered my question which was "how does believing that make me a hyprocrit?"  You can't answer that because the truth is it doesn't, and you're just a hate spewing man who will say whatever random thought comes to his head about me with no basis behind any of it.

But I guess my posts are getting old to me, too.  What's the point in showing somebody the basics of a mathemetical concept when they'll twist reality around until they feel secure that they're better at a game of luck than other people?  There is no point, so I'm done here.

You keep drifting away from the topic boney. Stack called you a hypocrite and I agreed with him. If i remember you were criticizing people for things that you do yourself and that's why he said it. 

You act like jim in saying convoluted crap that just gets the discussion all mixed up.........

I already DID come out WAY ahead in the first 39 draws by hitting the jackpot ONCE..........

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

You seem to enjoy being contradictory and creating conflict just for the fun of it.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if boney realizes that his negative and defeatist attitude affects how he picks numbers???

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Its hard to stay positive and pick winning numbers with all this dissension and negativity flying around. 

Yes Nod

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

The whole point of this thread from the beginning is about being positive and TRYING to WIN.......

Its not my fault if your so negative that you don't quality for participation............

No one is trying to be "better than other people"..........

Just TRYING TO WIN.................

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

My only objective of playing is getting a win.......  You've heard the saying..... Success comes dressed in work overalls and work gloves? Well sometimes "luck" comes dressed in persistence and positive attitude.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry boney, we know your not done here. You've said that about 5 times now. Yes Nod

Page 228 of 353