Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 224 of 353
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Long term is ten days.

Short term is one day

If I know when one number will score for sure, then by definition, my odds have gotten better, or improved, or changed.Hit With Stick

that's getting lucky within the odds.

Right, ANY incrimental change for the better is BETTER.......... 

1 in 3,700,000 is BETTER than 1 in 3,800 000.......

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Wow.

OK.  Confused

1:45,057,474Yes Nod

Dont be confused boney.  Just go to school.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Cheers

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #99032
        October 18, 2010
        1439 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

It's so nice that you guys can make up your own odds and then think you have them.

I wish I could live in such blissful ignorance.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

It's so nice that you guys can make up your own odds and then think you have them.

Another key theory developed in this part is the probability of achieving at least a certain number of successes from a number of binary events, today named Bernoulli trials,[14] given that the probability of success in each event was the same. Bernoulli shows through mathematical induction that given a the number of favorable outcomes in each event, b the number of total outcomes in each event, d the desired number of successful outcomes, and e the number of events, the probability of atleast d successes isP=\sum_{i=0}^{e-d}\binom{e}{d+i}\left(\frac{a}{b}\right)^{a+v}\left(\frac{b-a}{b}\right)^{e-d-i}.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing "made up" about me successfully eliminating 12 numbers from the PB pool Nov. 28. 2013.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Sounds to me like your the one "making up" the fact that I didn't...........

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

It's just laughable to me !! These Peole are saying " It can't be done and it has been done many times beating these games ." Be it a 5 out 5 Jackpot Prediction Win or 4 out 5 , 3 out 5 and 2 out 5 Wins in Pick 5 games . It just ahows use how short sighted these people are !!!

I Agree!

What's the possibility of you ever adding something constructive to the conversation?1:45,057,474

Boney is like a kid sticking hiskid What? in his ears going "LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALAALA"

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Ignore the facts boney and go back to theorizing. Its your only defense at this point........

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

What's the possibility of you ever adding something constructive to the conversation?1:45,057,474

Boney is like a kid sticking hiskid What? in his ears going "LALALALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALAALA"

I Agree!

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Another key theory developed in this part is the probability of achieving at least a certain number of successes from a number of binary events, today named Bernoulli trials,[14] given that the probability of success in each event was the same. Bernoulli shows through mathematical induction that given a the number of favorable outcomes in each event, b the number of total outcomes in each event, d the desired number of successful outcomes, and e the number of events, the probability of atleast d successes isP=\sum_{i=0}^{e-d}\binom{e}{d+i}\left(\frac{a}{b}\right)^{a+v}\left(\frac{b-a}{b}\right)^{e-d-i}.

I Agree!

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Boney is just like cyper.  A traitor to the cause.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Boney is just like cyper.  A traitor to the cause.

The refinement of Bernoulli's Golden Theorem, regarding the convergence of theoretical probability and empirical probability, was taken up by many notable later day mathematicians like Poisson, Chebyshev, Markov, Borel, Cantelli, Kolmogorov and Khinchin. The complete proof of the Law of Large Numbers for the arbitrary random variables was finally provided during first half of 20th century.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

The refinement of Bernoulli's Golden Theorem, regarding the convergence of theoretical probability and empirical probability, was taken up by many notable later day mathematicians like Poisson, Chebyshev, Markov, Borel, Cantelli, Kolmogorov and Khinchin. The complete proof of the Law of Large Numbers for the arbitrary random variables was finally provided during first half of 20th century.

Finally, Thomas Bayes wrote an essay discussing theological implications of de Moivre's results: his solution to a problem, namely that of determining the probability of an event by its relative frequency, was taken as a proof for the existence of God by Bayes.[30] Finally in 1812, Pierre-Simon Laplace published his Théorie analytique des probabilités in which he consolidated and laid down many fundamental results in probability and statistics such as the moment generating function, method of least squares, inductive probability, and hypothesis testing, thus completing the final phase in the development of classical probability. Indeed, in light of all this, there is good reason Bernoulli's work is hailed as such a seminal event; not only did his various influences, direct and indirect, set the mathematical study of combinatorics spinning, but evenBlue Angel theology Blue Angelwas impacted.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I Agree!Thumbs Up

Page 224 of 353