Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can It Be Done??

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128373
May 22, 2012
201 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I wipe a monkey's butt with the word "impossible".

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2012, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

The goal of most of us on this site is to predict a few numbers correctly. Occasionally we can predict a straight pick 3 or 4 which can make us start

jumping for joy.   Banana There are a select few who have hit a 5+0 on the big games, a reason for celebration! Still others known or anonymous

have struck the jackpot, and their lives have been changed forever.  Stretch

What about the possibility of accurately predicting ALL games for ALL states, including UK National, B.C., Atlantic Canada, and Western Canada

ALL in one day? I'm talking about ALL pick 2, 3, 4, and 10 games. ALL Cash 5, Treasure Hunt, Quinto, PB and MM games.   Eek

One day, ALL day and evening games across the board, predicted correctly.  Conehead

Can this be done? Is there any one person that could pull this off? Be it with dumb luck, mysticism, systems, dreams, revelations or any

other methods?    Troll

Cool Interesting!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Green laughLike the way you think LottoPerro!

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2012, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

The goal of most of us on this site is to predict a few numbers correctly. Occasionally we can predict a straight pick 3 or 4 which can make us start

jumping for joy.   Banana There are a select few who have hit a 5+0 on the big games, a reason for celebration! Still others known or anonymous

have struck the jackpot, and their lives have been changed forever.  Stretch

What about the possibility of accurately predicting ALL games for ALL states, including UK National, B.C., Atlantic Canada, and Western Canada

ALL in one day? I'm talking about ALL pick 2, 3, 4, and 10 games. ALL Cash 5, Treasure Hunt, Quinto, PB and MM games.   Eek

One day, ALL day and evening games across the board, predicted correctly.  Conehead

Can this be done? Is there any one person that could pull this off? Be it with dumb luck, mysticism, systems, dreams, revelations or any

other methods?    Troll

Great question...Yes, it can be done.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2012, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Kola, your optimism is impressive. Not a matter of can it be done, just when.  Cheers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes, in somebody's dream but when it comes to dreams reality isn't a limit.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
              Member #6363
              August 20, 2004
              4148 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2012, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

If you did, you would probably lose the tittles over your "i" and that monkey would sure be wishing there wasn't a "b" and an "l" in there.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                Lavender Rocket

United States
                Member #124616
                March 16, 2012
                2642 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2012, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

If you did, you would probably lose the tittles over your "i" and that monkey would sure be wishing there wasn't a "b" and an "l" in there.

LOL

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes, in somebody's dream but when it comes to dreams reality isn't a limit.

True...But even in reality, what was once thought of as "limited" is at least a little more "unlimited" than we ever thought it was, and  just a few generations ago, was the "stuff of dreams".

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Los Angeles, CA
                    United States
                    Member #97910
                    September 26, 2010
                    278 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

There's a chance it could be done, probably a chance of 1 in several hundred trillions at least. Very highly improbable (don't wanna use the word 'impossible' because there is still that small sliver of a chance that it could be done...maybe not in our lifetimes though)

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

There's a chance it could be done, probably a chance of 1 in several hundred trillions at least. Very highly improbable (don't wanna use the word 'impossible' because there is still that small sliver of a chance that it could be done...maybe not in our lifetimes though)

Maybe someone from this site will pull it off next week. Such a person would achieve instant stardom and fame in the lottery world, and probably

be on circuit for talk shows for the next 5 years. Who cares if it's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 odds?   LOL

(that's 141 zeros by the way) If it's man made   Conehead    (the lottery system),  then there is a man devised method to solving this challenge.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12808 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I say " Yes , It could be done !! But , Not at 1 time . Over several years with the right system ( 10 to 20 years at least )

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1532 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Kola, your optimism is impressive. Not a matter of can it be done, just when.  Cheers

That's right. We're all limited by what we don't know, so we won't know, but the "Rabbit Hole" may just be that deep, and yet we can glimpse and understand a lot more than we ever thought we could or ever imagined was possible. Are we really, really sure its not? Its a strange and 'elegant universe' indeed. Just don't play by the odds, because it has no choice but to obey its nature and fractionalize, hence constricting and narrowing our seeing  "the whole" of a thing...Thanks mcginnin56 !

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10388 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

mcginnin56,

Re: The question in the OP, I say impossible if the games are on the up and up.

Maybe a time traveler or John titor could do it if they remembered to bring a list of the results.

Just as a thought, can you imagine the reaction if somebody did do it - FIXED.

PS,

Silly me, but I thought the goal of most people here is to win a jackpot, not to predict a few numbers correctly, which may or may not have been played.

Just my $.02

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

mcginnin56,

Re: The question in the OP, I say impossible if the games are on the up and up.

Maybe a time traveler or John titor could do it if they remembered to bring a list of the results.

Just as a thought, can you imagine the reaction if somebody did do it - FIXED.

PS,

Silly me, but I thought the goal of most people here is to win a jackpot, not to predict a few numbers correctly, which may or may not have been played.

Just my $.02

Exactly! The ultimate goal would be to win that elusive jackpot with just a few numbers, only 6 numbers. Or is that too few?   Roll Eyes

If someone could predict all those numbers, I wouldn't be thinking fixed, just fix me up with your "system".  Banana