Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can It Be Done??

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Excellent presentation Kola! Would you consider being commissioned, to begin the ground breaking task of constructing such a time machine?

Your grasp and familiarity with the complexities involved is impressive.   Conehead

The overhead would be low (just a non-elaborate sheet of paper), which coincidentally, I just happen to have in my possession.    Yes Nod

This would be a great step forward for mankind, and a giant quantum leap ahead for us LP predictors.  Banana

Thanks mcginnin56!

Well...wish I could, but the folks I got it from, you know, the ones from the Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta Planetary Federation, in quadrilateral discussions with:

1. Alice and the other folks from Wonderland

2. Thoth/Hermes

3. And the One who shall not be named of course

Have all instructed me that I could share generalities but not give details, because its too powerful of a technology to be placed n the wrong hands or rather "all hands". And they said if I were pressed, I should finally say, "hey, it was a just thought experiment anyway". Which it was, wasn't it ?

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2012, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I have an "Elaborate" sheet of paper stored safely away from my college days. If Kola is interested in this project, and would be motivated to begin

a second generation time machine, that sheet is paper is his for the asking. I would be only too honored, to become a part of this history.   Patriot

Oh man! You guys are too much!   LOL

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1532 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

There is hope for mankind:

With a simple sheet of paper anyone with a will to do so, can create a time machine.

This is proof positive that the Power of Positive Energy Flow is a workable system.

Imagine what could be done with an elaborate sheet of paper!!!

LOL

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2012, 11:43 am - IP Logged

I have an "Elaborate" sheet of paper stored safely away from my college days. If Kola is interested in this project, and would be motivated to begin

a second generation time machine, that sheet is paper is his for the asking. I would be only too honored, to become a part of this history.   Patriot

Don't give up mc, you are like THIS close.Hyper

IF you cant get the plans for the machine suggest a simple demonstration.

This would require a "quick" ride in the machine, and remember you only need to move ahead by just one hour. Just try to make sure your "ride" is scheduled within an hour of the draw.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

This would require a "quick" ride in the machine, and remember you only need to move ahead by just one hour. Just try to make sure your "ride" is scheduled within an hour of the draw.

You brought up time and you brought up motion, the 2 to which everything in the universe is subject...The folks from the Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta Planetary Federation gave me permission to say you're well on your way to building that time machine ! By the way, it won't be too hard, because humanity has already built time machines in the forms of watches, calculus, and etc...We can build others not nearly as technical.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
            Lavender Rocket

United States
            Member #124616
            March 16, 2012
            2642 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

ya know... i always wondered where the writers for the dr who series got their ideas... now i know

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks mcginnin56!

Well...wish I could, but the folks I got it from, you know, the ones from the Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta Planetary Federation, in quadrilateral discussions with:

1. Alice and the other folks from Wonderland

2. Thoth/Hermes

3. And the One who shall not be named of course

Have all instructed me that I could share generalities but not give details, because its too powerful of a technology to be placed n the wrong hands or rather "all hands". And they said if I were pressed, I should finally say, "hey, it was a just thought experiment anyway". Which it was, wasn't it ?

It was worth it just to hear the "generalities" Kola!  At least you were able to give us a small taste, and a peek into the magical wonders of

a dimension in the universe that none have seen, and few could have even imagined. This will be a day I will never forget!  Eek

Thank you again, with the greatest admiration and respect! ( I believe I can speak for Ronnie, and countless other grateful members as well  Yes Nod  )

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2012, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I will never give up Ronnie. Let It All Out

The "ride" will most likely consist of settling myself onto a sheet of paper. Nevertheless, I will be wearing a safety helmet as a precautionary

measure, just in case we should encounter some bumpy time warps.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

The goal of most of us on this site is to predict a few numbers correctly. Occasionally we can predict a straight pick 3 or 4 which can make us start

jumping for joy.   Banana There are a select few who have hit a 5+0 on the big games, a reason for celebration! Still others known or anonymous

have struck the jackpot, and their lives have been changed forever.  Stretch

What about the possibility of accurately predicting ALL games for ALL states, including UK National, B.C., Atlantic Canada, and Western Canada

ALL in one day? I'm talking about ALL pick 2, 3, 4, and 10 games. ALL Cash 5, Treasure Hunt, Quinto, PB and MM games.   Eek

One day, ALL day and evening games across the board, predicted correctly.  Conehead

Can this be done? Is there any one person that could pull this off? Be it with dumb luck, mysticism, systems, dreams, revelations or any

other methods?    Troll

Keep reading the other posts.  One member said she could do that in just a few minutes...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1532 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged

It was worth it just to hear the "generalities" Kola!  At least you were able to give us a small taste, and a peek into the magical wonders of

a dimension in the universe that none have seen, and few could have even imagined. This will be a day I will never forget!  Eek

Thank you again, with the greatest admiration and respect! ( I believe I can speak for Ronnie, and countless other grateful members as well  Yes Nod  )

My starry-eyed pleasure !!! But gosh, embarrassingly, I really didn't say much...I'm humbled...

By the way, the folks from Alpha-Beta yada-yada-yada and the rest of the quadrilateral contingent told me to give you and the "countless other grateful members" their fond regards...Between you and me though, they warned me that people would never believe me about the time machine. That I'd be ridiculed, and laughed at. I said no it wasn't true, and that I believe in the introspective, creative and open minds on the LP. I'm really proud to know, as per your example, that they were proven wrong. Thanks mcginnin56 ! Wink

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2012, 5:57 am - IP Logged

My starry-eyed pleasure !!! But gosh, embarrassingly, I really didn't say much...I'm humbled...

By the way, the folks from Alpha-Beta yada-yada-yada and the rest of the quadrilateral contingent told me to give you and the "countless other grateful members" their fond regards...Between you and me though, they warned me that people would never believe me about the time machine. That I'd be ridiculed, and laughed at. I said no it wasn't true, and that I believe in the introspective, creative and open minds on the LP. I'm really proud to know, as per your example, that they were proven wrong. Thanks mcginnin56 ! Wink

Your welcome Kola. Please give our best regards to all the gang at Alpha-Beta yada-yada!   Group Hug

Our collectively open minds, eagerly await any future revelations, which might be unveiled at a time of their choosing.     Embarassed

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2012, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Keep reading the other posts.  One member said she could do that in just a few minutes...

I've been looking for that post tntea?? I'm fascinated by that claim, would love to read more.  Yes Nod

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

The goal of most of us on this site is to predict a few numbers correctly. Occasionally we can predict a straight pick 3 or 4 which can make us start

jumping for joy.   Banana There are a select few who have hit a 5+0 on the big games, a reason for celebration! Still others known or anonymous

have struck the jackpot, and their lives have been changed forever.  Stretch

What about the possibility of accurately predicting ALL games for ALL states, including UK National, B.C., Atlantic Canada, and Western Canada

ALL in one day? I'm talking about ALL pick 2, 3, 4, and 10 games. ALL Cash 5, Treasure Hunt, Quinto, PB and MM games.   Eek

One day, ALL day and evening games across the board, predicted correctly.  Conehead

Can this be done? Is there any one person that could pull this off? Be it with dumb luck, mysticism, systems, dreams, revelations or any

other methods?    Troll

Noel                           Naughty                           YES IT CAN              Smiley Santa                    Santa

ALL THINGS ARE POSIBLE TO HIM WHO BELIEVES

Oogle Party  Poke Ponder  Red Eyes   Scared Sad Cheers Shifty  Snowman  Stop Stretch Sulk Off Sun Smiley Surrender Thinking of...  Thumbs Down         Turkey         Twitch          Type                Evil Uhh        ChristmasLurking             P***ed                 Pumpkin            Sad Wavey    Thud                    US Flag      Yellow Eyes White BounceStooges

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2012, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Noel                           Naughty                           YES IT CAN              Smiley Santa                    Santa

ALL THINGS ARE POSIBLE TO HIM WHO BELIEVES

Oogle Party  Poke Ponder  Red Eyes   Scared Sad Cheers Shifty  Snowman  Stop Stretch Sulk Off Sun Smiley Surrender Thinking of...  Thumbs Down         Turkey         Twitch          Type                Evil Uhh        ChristmasLurking             P***ed                 Pumpkin            Sad Wavey    Thud                    US Flag      Yellow Eyes White BounceStooges

As the Monkees song says "I'm a Believer'!  Guitar   Drum   Yes Nod

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

As the Monkees song says "I'm a Believer'!  Guitar   Drum   Yes Nod

And you thought love was only true in fairy tales?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts