Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can It Be Done??

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Philippines
Member #129728
June 26, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2012, 9:46 am - IP Logged

if the question is possibility,yes it has.as long as the word luck exists then it can really be possible. but the big deal here i think would be the percent of that possibility.. (which i think is really small) right? :)

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2012, 9:51 am - IP Logged

if the question is possibility,yes it has.as long as the word luck exists then it can really be possible. but the big deal here i think would be the percent of that possibility.. (which i think is really small) right? :)

Nope. It's really, really, really. really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really.......small.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Nope. It's really, really, really. really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really.......small.

I don't agree with the "luck" part. If someone did come along and accurately predict all the winning numbers, of all the games, all in one day it would have been done on purpose using predictive powers (and positive energy flow) to produce 100% accuracy.

For that person it would just be a task of writing (or typing) them all down, not luck. 

Type

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1527 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Maybe its not small at all. We think its small, because we're thinking about the odds. This is the "left-brained path", which has its place and can be very helpful. There is also the "right-brained path", because everything has its dual. The right-brained path doesn't bow too deeply before the 'god of odds'.

To begin to understand anything about any thing,  we have to see it in relationship to everything else. When we call something high, its because the thing that is next to it is low. When we look at predicting numbers, we're looking at the relationships between draws. Relationships can include high-low, hot-cold,skips, what's due, and I guess whole host of other kinds of relationships that have never been discussed on the LP. Odds don't take the nuances of these relationships into account. So that's why we can trump the odds. It's probable there are people who trump the odds of the Pick 3 by how often the win while using the fewest possible numbers. Odds say this shouldn't be happening. If we can trump the odds in the lowly Pick 3, then we can do so for the Pick 4, and the higher matrix games. Lets not distracted by the higher matrix. We just have to tweak, and re-contextualize our approach to honor the higher matrices.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Maybe its not small at all. We think its small, because we're thinking about the odds. This is the "left-brained path", which has its place and can be very helpful. There is also the "right-brained path", because everything has its dual. The right-brained path doesn't bow too deeply before the 'god of odds'.

To begin to understand anything about any thing,  we have to see it in relationship to everything else. When we call something high, its because the thing that is next to it is low. When we look at predicting numbers, we're looking at the relationships between draws. Relationships can include high-low, hot-cold,skips, what's due, and I guess whole host of other kinds of relationships that have never been discussed on the LP. Odds don't take the nuances of these relationships into account. So that's why we can trump the odds. It's probable there are people who trump the odds of the Pick 3 by how often the win while using the fewest possible numbers. Odds say this shouldn't be happening. If we can trump the odds in the lowly Pick 3, then we can do so for the Pick 4, and the higher matrix games. Lets not distracted by the higher matrix. We just have to tweak, and re-contextualize our approach to honor the higher matrices.

The lesson to be taken away: let us endeavor to become "right brained thinkers".   Conehead     Then we can extend the prediction challenge to include

everyday of the week for one full year! Hyper

At that juncture, some lotteries may become "concerned" for their future.  LOL

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

The lesson to be taken away: let us endeavor to become "right brained thinkers".   Conehead     Then we can extend the prediction challenge to include

everyday of the week for one full year! Hyper

At that juncture, some lotteries may become "concerned" for their future.  LOL

Good point mc,

And its not just for the lotteries. This is the best way to LIVE every day of our life.

Predictive ability helps us get safely through each and every day of the week.

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Good point mc,

And its not just for the lotteries. This is the best way to LIVE every day of our life.

Predictive ability helps us get safely through each and every day of the week.

That would approaching the status of a God in some respects. Just imagine walking into a sub shop, where they already know what you want

to order, including favorite dressings, wheat bread, hold the pickles and extra hot peppers. There would be no need to ask your boss for a raise,

he would already know, and your next check would already have that increase. You could read your wife's mind, and finally take out that trash!

As far as safety goes, you could anticipate drivers ready to cut you off, spot speed traps before anyone else, alert the pilot of a pending hail

storm or hi-jack attempt. The benefits would be endless. Let us all endeavor to become mini-Gods. Blue Angel

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

That would approaching the status of a God in some respects. Just imagine walking into a sub shop, where they already know what you want

to order, including favorite dressings, wheat bread, hold the pickles and extra hot peppers. There would be no need to ask your boss for a raise,

he would already know, and your next check would already have that increase. You could read your wife's mind, and finally take out that trash!

As far as safety goes, you could anticipate drivers ready to cut you off, spot speed traps before anyone else, alert the pilot of a pending hail

storm or hi-jack attempt. The benefits would be endless. Let us all endeavor to become mini-Gods. Blue Angel

And by all means.....   WINNING THE LOTTERY......  LOL. LOL. LOL.

HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyper

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2012, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

And by all means.....   WINNING THE LOTTERY......  LOL. LOL. LOL.

HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyper

That of course, would be a given!  Party

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19821 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

There are members here who post predictions for fifty of more games every day and all of them do it by posting in batches, many times using the same combinations for similar games because they just don't have the time to post a unique set of combinations for each game individually inspite of the fact that each games has its own drawing that's not related to any of the other drawings.  Occasionally someone will match all the numbers in a pick3 or 4 game but rarely do any of them match more than four in the pick5 and jackpot games and none have ever matched all the numbers in a jackpot game.

If setting at their desk, they don't have time to predict and post those games individually, how would anyone find the time to do it in a real world situation where those tickets have to be purchased?  Predicting and posting all the winning numbers for one pick5 or jackpot game even once a week is never likely to happen let alone during it for all game world wide in a day or even a week.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I think that it would be awful to win a jackpot game on Lotterypost while not in real life. Scared

My second concern is that a few other monkeys would copy my winning combination, and I would have to share it with many in real life. Chair

Just think that you might have to share 20 millions with 20 people because of that! Thud

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

I think that it would be awful to win a jackpot game on Lotterypost while not in real life. Scared

My second concern is that a few other monkeys would copy my winning combination, and I would have to share it with many in real life. Chair

Just think that you might have to share 20 millions with 20 people because of that! Thud

The trick is to make sure all your real tickets are played well ahead of time.    No No

To keep the monkeys off your back, delay the predictions until the day after the drawings.    Idea

Now your winning tickets are all the proof you need, to quiet all the loud mouth doubters.      Crying

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19821 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I really doubt if anyone plays anyone else predictions on a regular basis because no one has ever won consistently enough that anyone doing that wouldn't lose a lot of money.  I've made several of of the top predictor lists a few times over the years and I wouldn't play my predictions if they weren't my own.  And I've lost money playing my predictions too.

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't get people to share the winning numbers with me even when I told them

"These are the winning numbers"

for some reason they just would not play them............ What?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19821 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't get people to share the winning numbers with me even when I told them

for some reason they just would not play them............ What?

Do you know how many times every day a LP member says that?

Fool me a hundred times shame on you but fool me more then I'm just DUMB

Evil Looking