Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can It Be Done??

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

And you thought love was only true in fairy tales?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts

Brings back a lot of good memories. Thanks Ronnie!

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Brings back a lot of good memories. Thanks Ronnie!

LOL. It was your idea, I just googed it. LOL.

I sat here laughing as I watched and remembered sitting on the floor with my legs crossed in front of the B/W TV, with sibs at my side wondering wtf is this curious sight on the tv???

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2012, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

If I had a choice of correctly predicting every draw for only one game I would pick the Pick 3...

That way I could play straights everyday...  100 of them ...several at different stores..  The media wouldn't know..  My neighbors wouldn't know.

I had prefer it over the predicting the big one..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

CHERRY HILL, NJ
        United States
        Member #130213
        July 9, 2012
        387 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2012, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and traveling forward in time only requires two things:

A. Leave traveling at near speed of light.

B. Find your way back.

Have you guys heard of the parallel universe theorem ? I read that scientists involved with the CERN collider experiments encountered one major problem. There was this atomic particile which they are certain exists and the location of which they were certain of. But each time they would look, there was only a 50% chance that it would be there.

So they surmised that if something they know for certain exists and is not found in the place where it should, it can only be because its somewhere else which is the parallel universe.

If they are right, then everything that exists in this world and has moved on is not gone but exists in that parallel universe. Hopefully in the future, they can establish links between the 2 universes for mankinds benefit

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2012, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Have you guys heard of the parallel universe theorem ? I read that scientists involved with the CERN collider experiments encountered one major problem. There was this atomic particile which they are certain exists and the location of which they were certain of. But each time they would look, there was only a 50% chance that it would be there.

So they surmised that if something they know for certain exists and is not found in the place where it should, it can only be because its somewhere else which is the parallel universe.

If they are right, then everything that exists in this world and has moved on is not gone but exists in that parallel universe. Hopefully in the future, they can establish links between the 2 universes for mankinds benefit

Very good d, I think a guy named JESUS once said pretty much the same thing.

I'm a believer.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I've heard the same thing. I believe it was on a Nat-Geo program hosted by Morgan Freeman, called "How The Universe Works".

Fascinating stuff!  Eek

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2012, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Its toooo bad there is a great gulf between the two worlds so that no one can pass from one to the other except by Casket Express.Surrender

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2012, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

If I had a choice of correctly predicting every draw for only one game I would pick the Pick 3...

That way I could play straights everyday...  100 of them ...several at different stores..  The media wouldn't know..  My neighbors wouldn't know.

I had prefer it over the predicting the big one..

I Agree!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2012, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I've been looking for that post tntea?? I'm fascinated by that claim, would love to read more.  Yes Nod

It was cupcake... try searching under her handle..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

It was cupcake... try searching under her handle..

Thanks for getting back to me tntea, I'll give that a try.  See Ya!

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2012, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I've heard the same thing. I believe it was on a Nat-Geo program hosted by Morgan Freeman, called "How The Universe Works".

Fascinating stuff!  Eek

I kinda liked discovery channel biblical mysteries explained.

Helps even the unbeliever see that the impossible is actually possible.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I kinda liked discovery channel biblical mysteries explained.

Helps even the unbeliever see that the impossible is actually possible.

Yes it can happen.

I have a sib who quit H.S. and later became a career university student in CA. I asked her if she ever read Animal Farm and she never heard of it. She thinks everything in the bible is mythical and impossible while at the same time believing that the Gospel was preached by the likes of Marx, Lenin, Darwin, Castro....... and you name the rest. Anti-God, anti-Bible, anti-moral absolute, anti-intelligent creation, all of them.

Yes it is possible, because all things are possible to him who believes.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2012, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so no one cares about my left wing, Castro loving sister............

But, YES IT CAN BE DONE....................

Thoth's avatar - binary
                            Findlay, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #4855
                            May 28, 2004
                            400 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2012, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

It is possible but more than astronomically improbable! Consider this: The probability of predicting both the midday and evening pick 3 and pick 4 games winning numbers in a single day (thats 4 wins) is 1000 X 10000 X 1000 X 10000......thats 1 in  100,000,000,000,000......or one in one hundred trillion. Good Luck!

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

It is possible but more than astronomically improbable! Consider this: The probability of predicting both the midday and evening pick 3 and pick 4 games winning numbers in a single day (thats 4 wins) is 1000 X 10000 X 1000 X 10000......thats 1 in  100,000,000,000,000......or one in one hundred trillion. Good Luck!

I laugh at those odds, doesn't scare me one bit. Lets roll the dice!!!

Thanks for the well wishs Thoth!