Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can It Be Done??

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
Elgin, IL
United States
Member #68867
January 1, 2009
1224 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

The goal of most of us on this site is to predict a few numbers correctly. Occasionally we can predict a straight pick 3 or 4 which can make us start

jumping for joy.   Banana There are a select few who have hit a 5+0 on the big games, a reason for celebration! Still others known or anonymous

have struck the jackpot, and their lives have been changed forever.  Stretch

What about the possibility of accurately predicting ALL games for ALL states, including UK National, B.C., Atlantic Canada, and Western Canada

ALL in one day? I'm talking about ALL pick 2, 3, 4, and 10 games. ALL Cash 5, Treasure Hunt, Quinto, PB and MM games.   Eek

One day, ALL day and evening games across the board, predicted correctly.  Conehead

Can this be done? Is there any one person that could pull this off? Be it with dumb luck, mysticism, systems, dreams, revelations or any

other methods?    Troll

The only way this can be accomplished is by obtaining two items: 1) Todd's annual books & 2) A Time Machine.  I can get you one of these items, but you will have to supply the Time Machine.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

The only way this can be accomplished is by obtaining two items: 1) Todd's annual books & 2) A Time Machine.  I can get you one of these items, but you will have to supply the Time Machine.

Great point Butch,

I'm rummaging through my closet right now. I'm sure I had one of those around here somewhere. I'm just not sure where I left it.  I think I put it in one of those places I put things when I want to make sure I don't forget where I put it..................

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3857 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Great point Butch,

I'm rummaging through my closet right now. I'm sure I had one of those around here somewhere. I'm just not sure where I left it.  I think I put it in one of those places I put things when I want to make sure I don't forget where I put it..................

look for boxes marked,

flux capacitor,

mr. fusion,

used delorean parts,

LOL

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

look for boxes marked,

flux capacitor,

mr. fusion,

used delorean parts,

LOL

Good one Haymaker!

They say theoretically you are able to travel back in time provided you have one of two things:

A. Wormhole  B. Black-hole   (Possibly you could find one of these on craigslist?).  Type

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2012, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Good one Haymaker!

They say theoretically you are able to travel back in time provided you have one of two things:

A. Wormhole  B. Black-hole   (Possibly you could find one of these on craigslist?).  Type

Yes, and traveling forward in time only requires two things:

A. Leave traveling at near speed of light.

B. Find your way back.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10391 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Ok it's time for John Titor to show up here.

Odd he never mentioned lotteries.

http://www.johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2012, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Ok it's time for John Titor to show up here.

Odd he never mentioned lotteries.

http://www.johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

Sounds like a useful (which means useless) Idiot.

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2012, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and traveling forward in time only requires two things:

A. Leave traveling at near speed of light.

B. Find your way back.

My new Cannondale Road bike can just about hit that speed on a steep downhill. (for a few seconds only).

My speedometer was reading 186,181 miles per second. Of course the actual speed of light is 186,282 mps, but close enough for time travel.

I calculate by going forward in time for just 10 seconds a day, I will have gone forward one full hour, by the end of one year.

This will be just enough time for me to see the live results on TV,  then run out to my favorite store buy my tickets, and win the jackpot!    Naughty

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2012, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

really? this thread has gone this far?

maybe i should start one    lol

" have you ever thought it would be possible to read every book in existence and memorize it?    lol"

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2012, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

" have you ever thought it would be possible to read every book in existence and memorize it?    lol"

What can we say? We are easily entertained. Now if you could make that question Lottery related It would do quite well I'm sure.

I thought the speeding bicycle was a great idea myself. And one hour would be plenty of time to get the tickets purchased.

Hiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind Computer

Hiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind Computer

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2012, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Actually onlymoney, if you could finely hone your "inner" prediction skills, you could anticipate every book ever written. No need for memorization.  Thumbs Up

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1532 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:12 am - IP Logged

A time machine is very doable.  We just have to re-imagine it, changing the scale and the design. Our time machine will have a geometrical frame and it will be composed of numbers. Just as Rene Descartes built a frame called the Cartesian Plane, x-y grid to help plot, define and predict his world, we too, on a non-elaborate flat piece of paper, can build a frame composed of numbers that helps to make sense of the lottery and hence predict our future draws. Physics tells us that the future echos back to the past and present, and the past most certainly echos back to the present and future. So this frame will a connect a past draw to the future draw, while using the present draw as wormhole. This wormhole draw of the present is a transformer that allows the past and future to harmonize and speak to each other, so that we can move between past and future seamlessly. Funny that my blog's title description happens to mention some of this stuff. Only key thing I would add is that if you are building this frame, this time machine, is to apply some of the very, very general properties of astronomy for which you don't need to read a book, and you will be well on your way...More fact than fiction. Sincerely so...Safe Travels...

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:38 am - IP Logged

A time machine is very doable.  We just have to re-imagine it, changing the scale and the design. Our time machine will have a geometrical frame and it will be composed of numbers. Just as Rene Descartes built a frame called the Cartesian Plane, x-y grid to help plot, define and predict his world, we too, on a non-elaborate flat piece of paper, can build a frame composed of numbers that helps to make sense of the lottery and hence predict our future draws. Physics tells us that the future echos back to the past and present, and the past most certainly echos back to the present and future. So this frame will a connect a past draw to the future draw, while using the present draw as wormhole. This wormhole draw of the present is a transformer that allows the past and future to harmonize and speak to each other, so that we can move between past and future seamlessly. Funny that my blog's title description happens to mention some of this stuff. Only key thing I would add is that if you are building this frame, this time machine, is to apply some of the very, very general properties of astronomy for which you don't need to read a book, and you will be well on your way...More fact than fiction. Sincerely so...Safe Travels...

Excellent presentation Kola! Would you consider being commissioned, to begin the ground breaking task of constructing such a time machine?

Your grasp and familiarity with the complexities involved is impressive.   Conehead

The overhead would be low (just a non-elaborate sheet of paper), which coincidentally, I just happen to have in my possession.    Yes Nod

This would be a great step forward for mankind, and a giant quantum leap ahead for us LP predictors.  Banana

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Excellent presentation Kola! Would you consider being commissioned, to begin the ground breaking task of constructing such a time machine?

Your grasp and familiarity with the complexities involved is impressive.   Conehead

The overhead would be low (just a non-elaborate sheet of paper), which coincidentally, I just happen to have in my possession.    Yes Nod

This would be a great step forward for mankind, and a giant quantum leap ahead for us LP predictors.  Banana

There is hope for mankind:

With a simple sheet of paper anyone with a will to do so, can create a time machine.

This is proof positive that the Power of Positive Energy Flow is a workable system.

Imagine what could be done with an elaborate sheet of paper!!!

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

There is hope for mankind:

With a simple sheet of paper anyone with a will to do so, can create a time machine.

This is proof positive that the Power of Positive Energy Flow is a workable system.

Imagine what could be done with an elaborate sheet of paper!!!

I have an "Elaborate" sheet of paper stored safely away from my college days. If Kola is interested in this project, and would be motivated to begin

a second generation time machine, that sheet is paper is his for the asking. I would be only too honored, to become a part of this history.   Patriot