Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CA Lottery - California Love - CA Lottery Scratchers

Topic closed. 2718 replies. Last post 1 year ago by CAScratcher20.

Page 83 of 182
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #147165
September 24, 2013
507 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I like the calottery website.  Compared to other states lottery websites, calottery provides much more info and stats.

Scratcher-wise, the CA Lottery website imo is better than before since they provide statistics of every prize levels of a scratcher game. Before it used to be just $100 and up.

There are still some things that are disorganized with everything else such as the news sections, promotions, and 2nd chance replay.

Most people want a better lottery system overall. Pari-Mutuel vs fixed prizes in draw games and more balance of winners in Scratcher games vs go big or go home (1 in 1.2 million to win TP)

United States
    Member #147165
    September 24, 2013
    507 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2014, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Another thing calottery doesn't do well is to update the "lucky retailers".  Seems that part of the website has been the same for months.

I may be wrong, I think a Lucky Retailer is considered to be a retailer that has sold at least 2 winning draw game or scratcher prize of $1 million or more. That is the reason it is seldomly updated, chances of that happening are so slim

California
      United States
      Member #147209
      September 25, 2013
      90 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2014, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Picked up 3 Gold and 3 $10 LFL yesterday and had a delightful "Whiff" of a day, lol.  Had 1 $10 winner in the bunch.  I think I am 0-fer-The City of Orange in my Scratcher career or close to it.

LA CA
        United States
        Member #118691
        November 6, 2011
        416 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

got my first 2 $10 GOLD  from a liquor shop in Valencia and won nothing...

green sandals's avatar - bxvg
          Costa Mesa
          United States
          Member #150634
          December 27, 2013
          157 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2014, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

20X Crossword had another GP winner.  It's playing out like 10LFL with GP's paying out at a greater rate than total prizes.  Exception to the rule but it making me do a little head scratching (no pun intended).

United States
            Member #147165
            September 24, 2013
            507 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

20X Crossword had another GP winner.  It's playing out like 10LFL with GP's paying out at a greater rate than total prizes.  Exception to the rule but it making me do a little head scratching (no pun intended).

Seems like the best games to play at this point are the $5 ones and maybe the $5million JP $20 game

California
              United States
              Member #147209
              September 25, 2013
              90 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2014, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Picked Up 2 Gold and a $10 LFL today.

Got a $200 Win It All on Gold #266853 - 44

Little wins on the other 2:  $10(Gold) & $25(LFL)

LA CA
                United States
                Member #118691
                November 6, 2011
                416 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Got my first $10 Black from a Ralphs vending  maching and won nothing.

United States
                  Member #147165
                  September 24, 2013
                  507 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2014, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Picked Up 2 Gold and a $10 LFL today.

Got a $200 Win It All on Gold #266853 - 44

Little wins on the other 2:  $10(Gold) & $25(LFL)

Thanks for sharing and great job on another win! Gold is probably your niche game, stick with it!

LA CA
                    United States
                    Member #118691
                    November 6, 2011
                    416 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Seems like the best games to play at this point are the $5 ones and maybe the $5million JP $20 game

I am only buying the $5 LFL scratchers now for next few days..

San Fran
                      United States
                      Member #150212
                      December 17, 2013
                      97 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing both of those games exclusively and getting horrible results.  Especially the $5 million JP... 

I'm not sure what games to jump on.  I like the $5 million JP but ive been getting 3-5 losers in a row multiple times and the LFL$5 has horrible odds.  Maybe i'll play some Mega millions this week instead of tickets... 

San Fran
                        United States
                        Member #150212
                        December 17, 2013
                        97 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I am only buying the $5 LFL scratchers now for next few days..

let us know how you do,  I've bought about 50 of these tickets this month with nothing more than $10 winner.  I would prob say i have close to a 20% ROI on this game this month and an even lower ROI on the $20 game.

United States
                          Member #147165
                          September 24, 2013
                          507 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2014, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing both of those games exclusively and getting horrible results.  Especially the $5 million JP... 

I'm not sure what games to jump on.  I like the $5 million JP but ive been getting 3-5 losers in a row multiple times and the LFL$5 has horrible odds.  Maybe i'll play some Mega millions this week instead of tickets... 

Speaking of draw games, it might not a bad idea to play Fantasy 5 tonight. I've been getting about 60% ROI or worse on scratchers lately.

Until the new speculated $20 game comes out, "Million $$ Match" (on the survey?), Im going to try exploring Daily 3 and Daily 4. Very popular here on these forums even though it pays back just 50% of the ticket pool.

San Fran
                            United States
                            Member #150212
                            December 17, 2013
                            97 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of draw games, it might not a bad idea to play Fantasy 5 tonight. I've been getting about 60% ROI or worse on scratchers lately.

Until the new speculated $20 game comes out, "Million $$ Match" (on the survey?), Im going to try exploring Daily 3 and Daily 4. Very popular here on these forums even though it pays back just 50% of the ticket pool.

Thats not a bad idea.  Maybe i'll throw some cash out there for some of the Daily games.    Scratchers are horrible right now.

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                              Los Angeles, California
                              United States
                              Member #149492
                              December 2, 2013
                              919 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2014, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I hear you.  My ROI is 59.1% on Scratchers.  I've only bought 5 Scratchers all month.  All losers, of course.

I've been playing Daily 3 and 4 instead since I started to hit numbers on a more regular basis on the prediction board here this month.  I got a box win after $13 invested in Daily 3.  My Daily 4 numbers are getting closer, but no wins yet. 

Last week, I had three Fantasy 5 lines picked out on the predictions board, BUT didn't play them in real life.  One of them matched 4/5.  Pissed me off.

Even some of the East Coast guys are getting in the daily game action, looks like it's slow over there too. 

I'm sure I'll get the itch to scratch again, but I'm focusing on daily games for now.

Page 83 of 182