Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CA Lottery - California Love - CA Lottery Scratchers

Topic closed. 2718 replies. Last post 1 year ago by CAScratcher20.

Page 182 of 182
PrintE-mailLink
Pasadena, CA
United States
Member #153326
March 13, 2014
186 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2015, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

edit - no $50 burst in NY on the front but we have the 5 and 10x wonder if CA lotto should sue - but then the odds would suck even more in NY

Tit for tat; states copy each others' games constantly. I think we even took the $20 playbook design from New York, just added a higher top prize.

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Tit for tat; states copy each others' games constantly. I think we even took the $20 playbook design from New York, just added a higher top prize.

i know - was joking...

like your version of the playbook 1,000 times more

San Diego, SoCal
      United States
      Member #164837
      March 16, 2015
      18 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2015, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Now I tend to just put down $2 on super lotto and $2 on fantasy 5 (if over 100k)

Havent bought a scratcher in months

Its not about wasting half of your free luxury money on the lottery

I am willing to say that there is folks on here that couldve gone to Europe or etc , paid Round trip flight, stayed in a 4star hotel for a month if they saved that money instead of playing the lotto.

I am a firm believer that what you put out in life and just let luck do the rest is what one day will make you a big winner.

Im 24 by the way and people advise me to not waste a $1 on the ca lottery.

Like all of you , I have faith in this especially during this rough economy.

good luck to each and everyone of you.

United States
        Member #147165
        September 24, 2013
        507 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2015, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Now I tend to just put down $2 on super lotto and $2 on fantasy 5 (if over 100k)

Havent bought a scratcher in months

Its not about wasting half of your free luxury money on the lottery

I am willing to say that there is folks on here that couldve gone to Europe or etc , paid Round trip flight, stayed in a 4star hotel for a month if they saved that money instead of playing the lotto.

I am a firm believer that what you put out in life and just let luck do the rest is what one day will make you a big winner.

Im 24 by the way and people advise me to not waste a $1 on the ca lottery.

Like all of you , I have faith in this especially during this rough economy.

good luck to each and everyone of you.

Nothing wrong with playing the lottery as long as you can play it within reasonable amounts. When you go through adulthood, you will notice that it is sometimes better lucky than to be good at your craft. It can help you get out of a hole of a dead end job or even bosses that push you around, or even help you make the down payment needed for home ownership (part of the American Dream). At least that is the reason I play the lottery myself.

You can take that risk of going on one European vacation and try to win 100 of those trips. I've lost about the cost of 5 of those trips, it brings regret to what could have been.

Speaking of which, the Fantasy 5 jackpots are now growing quicker.

$70,000 - $80,000 initial top prize

Grows to $160-$180k the next round (#2)

Grows to $300k the next round (#3)

Grows to over $600k the third (#4)

Page 182 of 182