Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

why do black americans rarely win big jackpots

Topic closed. 135 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 9 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
Oklahoma
United States
Member #82391
November 12, 2009
6290 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Lol know you didn't Green laugh

I Love Pink & Green 1908

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6290 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

why do they only advertise thin and tall women as being worthy of money, beauty and talent. mqny overweight women eats fruits and vegetqble qnd exercise and not overeat, but these asvertisement and marketings ads hurt some people

What?

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

hey..are you kin to Billionaire2Be? lol

You are  SERIOUSLY sounding DELUSIONAL!

No but you wish you were

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

hmmm so you like big girls Mr. Fitty plus 26?  Here is my pic. I swear I eat nothing but salads , fruits and black coffee. Maybe we can start our own VOGUE magazine for obese girls?  Can you front me about $500, 000 to get the mag started?  I am sure you will triple your money!  For reals!!!!

xxxooo

fat girl

LOL Call Hugh Heifer and see if he'll pay you to do a centerfold in the real heifer housewives issue

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
          United States
          Member #112968
          June 29, 2011
          3856 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

WOW, Something RARE just happened.

some black people just won the lottery, not making it up, it's true, check the news thread.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4792 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2013, 7:57 am - IP Logged

No but you wish you were

Rofl   Ding ding ding!!! And he establishes why he is the still the most disliked person on this site! (and probaly at work and on his block).

I  am but what are you? lol...lol...lol...olol

Cin Cin wishes she was delusional too??? lol

J'aime La France.

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2013, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Rofl   Ding ding ding!!! And he establishes why he is the still the most disliked person on this site! (and probaly at work and on his block).

I  am but what are you? lol...lol...lol...olol

Cin Cin wishes she was delusional too??? lol

Wow how stupid are you?? These are just words on a page....a message board...who cares who likes who....dont know about you but I actually graduated high school, but it seems as if you would continue to reside there....that's fine see if you can grow up and the next time you see something you dont care for or "like" let's see if you can keep your mouth shut...I'll bet you can't...

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4792 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Wow how stupid are you?? These are just words on a page....a message board...who cares who likes who....dont know about you but I actually graduated high school, but it seems as if you would continue to reside there....that's fine see if you can grow up and the next time you see something you dont care for or "like" let's see if you can keep your mouth shut...I'll bet you can't...

ohhh threats.  I am sooooooooooo scared. lol  Looks like I hit a nerve. You always sound so common and uneducated...kind of like the criminals on "Cops." You may threaten your welfare mom, but it does not work with me loser. And get a job!

J'aime La France.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

WOW, Something RARE just happened.

some black people just won the lottery, not making it up, it's true, check the news thread.

Big deal, they're just some token blacks the officials chose to appease the African American lottery players. They really didn't win but were compensated for their time as actors. Green laugh

United States
                    Member #130815
                    July 25, 2012
                    1636 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

ohhh threats.  I am sooooooooooo scared. lol  Looks like I hit a nerve. You always sound so common and uneducated...kind of like the criminals on "Cops." You may threaten your welfare mom, but it does not work with me loser. And get a job!

Common and uneducated.... well you really would know you high school dropout....you really need a job cause Im sure there's not that much use for a overweight hooker....oh and Cops was a great show....what episode were you on again??

LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Tampa, FL
                      United States
                      Member #121764
                      January 16, 2012
                      188 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

i came to this conclusion. the usa through false teachings have attached badness and negativity with a skin color or class of people. i remember in school they explain black is not a color in a rainbow, even the bible characterize dark or black as bad. this country was raised on they idea of taking blessings from african americans.

so many of us dont bother too play because we know its rigged.they easy pick people by cameras.

Lucky store: Federal Beer, 1440 Federal St., Philadelphia, PA

Surrounding Area

Surrounding Area

Surrounding Area

Based on the neighborhood in the area of this store that sold the ticket, there is a VERY HIGH chance the winner of the $131.5 Powerball Jackpot is from a low-income area of Philadelphia.  Also, it is likely that the winner is black based on the people who are walking around the streets in the nearby area on Google Street View.  Your theory has probably just been debunked

Next conspiracy: Lottery officials monitor this forum and specifically chose a black individual to win this jackpot to appease the original poster of this thread and thwart any pending uprisings!!!  Bash

...Someone's going to win eventually...

...Never know, could be me...

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                        Baltimore, MD
                        United States
                        Member #143332
                        May 30, 2013
                        398 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery CANNOT be beat? Um, then how come people are winnnig lotteries then? Logically speaking, that would mean that the lotteries are beatable correct? The person who won the powerball last night BEAT the lottery right?

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                          Baltimore, MD
                          United States
                          Member #143332
                          May 30, 2013
                          398 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2013, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Conspiracy theories are a poor substitution for facts, well played LottoNick! Thanks for presenting common sense. I come across blacks all the time here in Baltimore who believe that there is some sort of racially conspiracy with the Maryland Lottery. I just want to smack them upside their heads like Benny Hill use to do to his sidekick. Bash Also, so that some may think I am a racist, I'm also black.

All anyone has to do is do a search on the internet of black lottery winners. If all the mega lottery wiinners from each state combined with all the mega millions and powerball winners were placed in a small town in nowhere U.S.A, there still wouldn't be enough winners to fill up the town with. People who buy into conspiracy theories buy into them, because they want to believe that it's true, not that they have facts to validate it as true.  If I would hav played that powerball combination last night, I would have won. There would have been nothing that could have prevented a black man from winning, period! The only thing the lotterys care about is that they make a profit at the end of the day, that's it. The only color they and all of us as players see is GREEN for MONEY!

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                            Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1708 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Conspiracy theories are a poor substitution for facts, well played LottoNick! Thanks for presenting common sense. I come across blacks all the time here in Baltimore who believe that there is some sort of racially conspiracy with the Maryland Lottery. I just want to smack them upside their heads like Benny Hill use to do to his sidekick. Bash Also, so that some may think I am a racist, I'm also black.

All anyone has to do is do a search on the internet of black lottery winners. If all the mega lottery wiinners from each state combined with all the mega millions and powerball winners were placed in a small town in nowhere U.S.A, there still wouldn't be enough winners to fill up the town with. People who buy into conspiracy theories buy into them, because they want to believe that it's true, not that they have facts to validate it as true.  If I would hav played that powerball combination last night, I would have won. There would have been nothing that could have prevented a black man from winning, period! The only thing the lotterys care about is that they make a profit at the end of the day, that's it. The only color they and all of us as players see is GREEN for MONEY!

Which begs the question of why do people who not play the lottery fail to win? Heh!

I've looked at this post 10 - 12 times expecting it to be locked so I didn't respond.

I agree with everyone who refuted this idea. It makes no difference if you a tall, short, right handed, left handed, green eyed, blue eyed, pink, brown, yellow or black, all you need is the right numbers......

Except if you live in Texas where there has only been ONE powerball winner. NOW THAT IS A TRUE CONSPIRACY! LMAO

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Columbia, SC
                              United States
                              Member #135285
                              November 21, 2012
                              584 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Very well stated.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

Page 9 of 10