Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Great Britain
Member #6632
September 1, 2004
64 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:30 am - IP Logged

it possible to know the results of the Lottery before the numbers are even drawn? Is there a way to calculate say two number combinations and be certain that in those combinations chosen, two numbers will almost certainly come out? Please discuss.

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    WA
    United States
    Member #122238
    January 27, 2012
    180 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:00 am - IP Logged

For what game specififically? For pick 4 what goods does it do if you only know two numbers?

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

Great Britain
      Member #6632
      September 1, 2004
      64 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2013, 7:07 am - IP Logged

I am talking about the 6/49 Lottery Systems around the World. If you cannot predict two numbers, how on Earth are you going to be able to predict the whole six numbers. You have got to show that it is possible to predict two numbers first, then, talk about the possibility of predicting three, then four and so on. Remember that Rome was not built in a day.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

I am talking about the 6/49 Lottery Systems around the World. If you cannot predict two numbers, how on Earth are you going to be able to predict the whole six numbers. You have got to show that it is possible to predict two numbers first, then, talk about the possibility of predicting three, then four and so on. Remember that Rome was not built in a day.

Please refer to the General Discussion Forum (Lottery Systems). The post as it reads Two (2) Power Number System for Pick 6 Lotto for New Jersey's 6/49 Game. Agreed, the two numbers that I predicted landed in the overall number pool and of course did not win anything. Even if I had predicted the two (2) Power Numbers and nothing in the number pool I still would have won nothing. The secret is to predict the two (2) Power Numbers plus any one; two; three; or four numbers in the overall number pool. Then and only then do the bells and whistles start to go off and of course you are guaranteed a win.

"Rome was not built in one day"

After thirty-five years of practice.......it's easy!

Smart Luck !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Great Britain
          Member #6632
          September 1, 2004
          64 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Please refer to the General Discussion Forum (Lottery Systems). The post as it reads Two (2) Power Number System for Pick 6 Lotto for New Jersey's 6/49 Game. Agreed, the two numbers that I predicted landed in the overall number pool and of course did not win anything. Even if I had predicted the two (2) Power Numbers and nothing in the number pool I still would have won nothing. The secret is to predict the two (2) Power Numbers plus any one; two; three; or four numbers in the overall number pool. Then and only then do the bells and whistles start to go off and of course you are guaranteed a win.

"Rome was not built in one day"

After thirty-five years of practice.......it's easy!

Smart Luck !

The Lottery Systems that you are talking about, could it do this on a month by month basis? The secret is to have a system that helps to get two numbers on a monthly basis. Then chose another four numbers and combine it with the two number combinations. That is how to do it but how do you get that certain two number combinations? How many combinations would you need in order to be certain that two numbers will come out? Is it really possible to calculate two number combinations that will come out in the 6/49 Lottery systems all over the World on a Monthly basis?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Yes, if you can use remote viewing or seeing a form of out of body travel.  Relax is a secure secluded place where you won't be disturbed.  Go into your trance state and see yourself reviewing your list of winning drawings, see the list beyond the last draw. Remember what you saw and write it down.

Every time I try this a cat jumps on me breaking the trance, maybe a conspiracy or perhaps random chance?

BobP

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Yes, if you can use remote viewing or seeing a form of out of body travel.  Relax is a secure secluded place where you won't be disturbed.  Go into your trance state and see yourself reviewing your list of winning drawings, see the list beyond the last draw. Remember what you saw and write it down.

Every time I try this a cat jumps on me breaking the trance, maybe a conspiracy or perhaps random chance?

BobP

Thanks for that. You must take this seriously. We have been successful at sending probes to other Planets in the Solar System. We can calculate how long it takes the Earth to go around the Sun. We know how many days it takes the moon to go around the Earth. We are in a predictable solar system to a certain extent and yet we are saying that we have a system which is totally random and unpredictable. That is just not possible, is it?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                Member #146028
                August 22, 2013
                842 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Would the person who has the gift of Edgar Casey please step forward.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8362 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Some people have intuition

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2013, 9:04 am - IP Logged

BobP

You dont need to RV.  You simply create your own LA and then you get out your pendulum.

You dont even need a pendulum, you simply dowse with your eyes.

P.S.

Next time you try to have an OBE, lock your cat in the garage.  And dont forget to put the litter box, the food and the water in the garage too. 

That will thwart the conspiracy.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2013, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Would the person who has the gift of Edgar Casey please step forward.

I have the gift, but that cat keeps jumping on my balls.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2013, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I won't say it's impossible, but I will say that it's running an extremely close second. If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to select (2) numbers which are more or less guaranteed to be drawn and then combine other combinations to compliment and complete the set. Well, good luck with finding the exact (2) of (49) guaranteed to get you started with the amount of money you're probably willing to spend. There's way too much variance in what range of numbers can be chosen in my opinion.

With the smallish games, where money is made, one really can actually predict what range the number(s) will most likely be chosen in, AND, enough combinations can be made to cover that range and guarantee those numbers with money. One cannot do this on any of the large games UNLESS you spend thousands of dollars. You were probably hoping for a different answer, but I believe in shooting straight with people when it comes to these numbers games. Hey, just pick (6) sentimental numbers and add a few more combos with it...call it a day.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                          Rochester
                          United States
                          Member #103282
                          January 1, 2011
                          603 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Francis,  (the daily numbers) an old number roller I see from time to time once said, in the second half of the month usually the fisrt 2 weeks numbers may double jump. As I write this to you I just placed a few day and evening bets, some of them have already jumped out this month. Hope this helps and happy holidays!  Smash

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

Great Britain
                            Member #6632
                            September 1, 2004
                            64 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2013, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I won't say it's impossible, but I will say that it's running an extremely close second. If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to select (2) numbers which are more or less guaranteed to be drawn and then combine other combinations to compliment and complete the set. Well, good luck with finding the exact (2) of (49) guaranteed to get you started with the amount of money you're probably willing to spend. There's way too much variance in what range of numbers can be chosen in my opinion.

With the smallish games, where money is made, one really can actually predict what range the number(s) will most likely be chosen in, AND, enough combinations can be made to cover that range and guarantee those numbers with money. One cannot do this on any of the large games UNLESS you spend thousands of dollars. You were probably hoping for a different answer, but I believe in shooting straight with people when it comes to these numbers games. Hey, just pick (6) sentimental numbers and add a few more combos with it...call it a day.

L.L.

Can you put " How to predict Future Lottery Results" into Google and see what you get. Thank you.

Great Britain
                              Member #6632
                              September 1, 2004
                              64 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Can you put " How to predict Future Lottery Results" into Google and see what you get. Thank you.

Page 1 of 19