Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 2 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #34931
March 9, 2006
98 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2013, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Typical "nonsense" topic . . however, may have to reconsider if the California winner of the $636 million Mega Millions jackpot turns out to be affiliated with Lawrence Livermore.

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2012/06/top500-llnl/

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I am talking about the 6/49 Lottery Systems around the World. If you cannot predict two numbers, how on Earth are you going to be able to predict the whole six numbers. You have got to show that it is possible to predict two numbers first, then, talk about the possibility of predicting three, then four and so on. Remember that Rome was not built in a day.

You can get predictors ratings by game type and there are a few predictors that predict for pick6 games.  Since most pick 6 games have a 6/49 matrix or something fairly close, their performance could give you an idea of what players are already doing with these games and maybe an idea on how to go about improving your own system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Can you put " How to predict Future Lottery Results" into Google and see what you get. Thank you.

I would, but I will probably get a lot of spam and crap systems.

If I put a search for "Best system in the world" using google, I probably will find LP somewhere on the first page.

When it comes to Lotto, one should use variable tracking, and a little but of smart luck, and a little bit of smart logic, and I suppose wheels wouldn't hurt, althought I have not jumped on the wheel bandwagon.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

You can get predictors ratings by game type and there are a few predictors that predict for pick6 games.  Since most pick 6 games have a 6/49 matrix or something fairly close, their performance could give you an idea of what players are already doing with these games and maybe an idea on how to go about improving your own system.

Good advice RJ!

Would you like to discuss your system?Roll Eyes

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2013, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Good advice RJ!

Would you like to discuss your system?Roll Eyes

I stopped discussing my system some time ago when some members complained I was repeating myself and not adding anything new.  Even in February when I matched 5of6 and came close to hitting the jackpot and mentioned it, one member complained I was bragging and she still makes remarks about it even though I've seldom mentioned it since.

Nothing changed since I allowed the thread about my system to close so all the information I could share is there for anyone who's interested.  If I ever get a 6of6 and win a jackpot I may start a new thread and thanks for your interests.

Merry Christmas everyone. Noel

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7313 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I stopped discussing my system some time ago when some members complained I was repeating myself and not adding anything new.  Even in February when I matched 5of6 and came close to hitting the jackpot and mentioned it, one member complained I was bragging and she still makes remarks about it even though I've seldom mentioned it since.

Nothing changed since I allowed the thread about my system to close so all the information I could share is there for anyone who's interested.  If I ever get a 6of6 and win a jackpot I may start a new thread and thanks for your interests.

Some members believe a 6/49 system must predict the winning 6 number in every drawing to be considered successful and multiple 4 and 5 number hits don't count. It appears most the active LP members spend less than $10 a week playing lottery games so any system that doesn't produce a jackpot winner on the very first $1 wager is useless to them.

They wager less than the minimum $4 and $8; the cost of playing all their numbers in Maddog's challenges.

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

How to predict future Lottery Results in 6/49 Lottery Systems in the World is my book. Some people are very unrealistic when it comes to winning the Jackpot. There are certain scientific laws and mathematical limitations impose on the system. Unless you accept that, you are never going to get anywhere near winning the lottery. All you have is luck and what is luck exactly?

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that thread?

Sharing a system is a tricky situation. 

I have only shared the details of my system without perhaps three people. 

There is some agreement about sharing the winnings.

Only a handful of people have discussed their systems in detail with me.  I hold those systems with strict confidence. 

The funny thing about systems is that they will make your head spin.  You are literally trying to teach yourself how to do something without even knowing how to do it.  Some systems are better than others.

When somebody teaches me their system, my head spins.  Then I try to tell them my system and then their head spins.

The best solution is to have to many differing systems, that AGREE, in the forecast.

2014 will be the year.

When I win, and accumulate enough money I will might share the system in codes publicly I suppose. 

I dont need the competition here in NY.  I would share it with somebody in another state I suppose.  Or even go to another state and apply the system.

But then again I have heard that no good deed goes unpunished.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19840 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

How to predict future Lottery Results in 6/49 Lottery Systems in the World is my book. Some people are very unrealistic when it comes to winning the Jackpot. There are certain scientific laws and mathematical limitations impose on the system. Unless you accept that, you are never going to get anywhere near winning the lottery. All you have is luck and what is luck exactly?

PLEASE show all your winning tickets/and checks from the lottery BS

Let it Snow Snowman

Great Britain
                    Member #6632
                    September 1, 2004
                    64 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE show all your winning tickets/and checks from the lottery BS

It will take me a long time to do that. But I have a cheque here for £7,000.00 from the UK Lottery. I will see if I can show that. I do have a way to go but having accepted certain limitations imposed on the system, I can honestly say that it is possible to know the result of the Lottery Systems before the numbers are even  drawn. You have to listen to me. Work with me and I am sure that I can help you win more. We are talking 19 years of studying various 6/49 Lottery Systems around the World.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19840 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

It will take me a long time to do that. But I have a cheque here for £7,000.00 from the UK Lottery. I will see if I can show that. I do have a way to go but having accepted certain limitations imposed on the system, I can honestly say that it is possible to know the result of the Lottery Systems before the numbers are even  drawn. You have to listen to me. Work with me and I am sure that I can help you win more. We are talking 19 years of studying various 6/49 Lottery Systems around the World.

£7,000.00 from the UK Lottery

How much money is that in America nickles

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #34931
                        March 9, 2006
                        98 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

One successful prediction strategy was the "insider weighted ball" technique.

http://www.fuzzymemories.tv/index.php?c=3507

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                          Member #146028
                          August 22, 2013
                          842 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

This is beginning to sound like deja vu all over again (w/apologies to Yogi). Are you absolutely/positively sure that you are not in fact Pick3Masterer cleverly disguised this go round in a Francis Isaac suit?????

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #123290
                            February 17, 2012
                            3052 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested!!DanceI'd like to see your system please.

I bet the members complaining about you repeating yourself never did steps 1, 2 or 3 lol

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12741 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Clown     BS

Page 2 of 19