Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 8 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Great Britain
Member #6632
September 1, 2004
64 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Youre very wrong about other members not being able to match 2 or more digits in lottery jackpot games. Some of us have done this many times over. Matching 2 out 6, 3 out 6,4 out 6, 5 out 6 and 6 out 6 matches.

I am not saying that other members cannot match 2 out 6, 3 out 6, 4 out 6, 5 out 6 and 6 out 6. I am sayint that is there anyone who can do this consistently on a monthly basis every month of the year and every year for the foreseable future and know well in advance that this is exactly what is going to happen. We are talking about certainty in what is supposed to be a truly random system.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Youre very wrong about other members not being able to match 2 or more digits in lottery jackpot games. Some of us have done this many times over. Matching 2 out 6, 3 out 6,4 out 6, 5 out 6 and 6 out 6 matches.

Really? This is a great news if so.

Could you tell me Who, Where, When and How can match the 4 out 6, 5 out 6

and 6 out 6 matches many times over in any Pick 6 game here???

Thanks a lots!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

Great Britain
      Member #6632
      September 1, 2004
      64 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Your group of 17 has 136 possible pairs and your group of 19 has 171 possible pairs and I'm betting the three groups probably come close to covering a third of 1176 pairs that are possible in a 6/49 game.   This information is not much better than knowing the six winning numbers in a 6/49 game will be between 1-49 inclusive.

Unless you actually post some winning predictions I can only conclude you're posting BS and you know it.

You are so wrong in saying that this three groups probably come close to covering a third of 1176. Is 56 combinations anywhere near a third of 1176? Last time that I checked, a third of 1176 is 392. If this information is not much better than knowing the six numbers in a 6/49 game is between 1-49, why can't you pick the six numbers that will come out every month on a monthly basis for the forseable future? At least I have two numbers from my group that will come out every month from month to month for the foreseable future. When Galileo said that the Sun does not revolve around the Earth and that it was the other way round, i,e, that the Earth actually revolve around the Sun, do you know what happen to him? He was put in jail for that. Some of the treatment that I am getting here is no different to that. But I am ready for it and I can take it and I can answer those who want to criticize me back.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4792 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

You are so wrong in saying that this three groups probably come close to covering a third of 1176. Is 56 combinations anywhere near a third of 1176? Last time that I checked, a third of 1176 is 392. If this information is not much better than knowing the six numbers in a 6/49 game is between 1-49, why can't you pick the six numbers that will come out every month on a monthly basis for the forseable future? At least I have two numbers from my group that will come out every month from month to month for the foreseable future. When Galileo said that the Sun does not revolve around the Earth and that it was the other way round, i,e, that the Earth actually revolve around the Sun, do you know what happen to him? He was put in jail for that. Some of the treatment that I am getting here is no different to that. But I am ready for it and I can take it and I can answer those who want to criticize me back.

You are equating yourself with Galileo? lol  You have a chance to prove it. List the PB numbers for tonight. If you decline, you are a fraud and spammer.

J'aime La France.

Great Britain
          Member #6632
          September 1, 2004
          64 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

You are equating yourself with Galileo? lol  You have a chance to prove it. List the PB numbers for tonight. If you decline, you are a fraud and spammer.

No one in the World can choose just six numbers before a lottery game that has about 14,000,000 combinations and be absolutely sure that those six numbers will come out tonight. No one can do that. Asking me to do that is telling me that you do not understand the scientific and the mathematical laws governing this game. If you do, you will realise that those numbers are always in a group and that there are limitations to their predictions and that predicting those numbers has time imposed upon them. The time that is imposed upon those combinations and the amount of combinations depends on how many numbers that you are trying to predict. You can predict up to five numbers on a monthly basis but the jackpot will take a lot longer with more combinations. What you are asking me to do is no different to asking Michael Jackson to write a best selling album all the time, every time when he was alive. certain things are just not possible and you have to accept that. When you do, your understanding of the Lottery systems will be enriched beyond belief.

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4792 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

No one in the World can choose just six numbers before a lottery game that has about 14,000,000 combinations and be absolutely sure that those six numbers will come out tonight. No one can do that. Asking me to do that is telling me that you do not understand the scientific and the mathematical laws governing this game. If you do, you will realise that those numbers are always in a group and that there are limitations to their predictions and that predicting those numbers has time imposed upon them. The time that is imposed upon those combinations and the amount of combinations depends on how many numbers that you are trying to predict. You can predict up to five numbers on a monthly basis but the jackpot will take a lot longer with more combinations. What you are asking me to do is no different to asking Michael Jackson to write a best selling album all the time, every time when he was alive. certain things are just not possible and you have to accept that. When you do, your understanding of the Lottery systems will be enriched beyond belief.

Just a fraud. lol  Well I predict your time on LP is going to be short-lived. Stop selling on LP.

J'aime La France.

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Just a fraud. lol  Well I predict your time on LP is going to be short-lived. Stop selling on LP.

You are no different to me. You play the lottery and you have studied various Lottery Games. Why don't you give us the six numbers that will come out exactly tonight in any game that you like. If you succeed in doing that and post your six numbers here right now and be able to do that consistently, then, I will accept that I am a fraud. If you cannot do that, then, you should not throw stones at people when you live in a glass house.

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4792 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

You are no different to me. You play the lottery and you have studied various Lottery Games. Why don't you give us the six numbers that will come out exactly tonight in any game that you like. If you succeed in doing that and post your six numbers here right now and be able to do that consistently, then, I will accept that I am a fraud. If you cannot do that, then, you should not throw stones at people when you live in a glass house.

You are making the claims for your product. I am not selling anything or making any claims.  Your time is ticking down to No avatar land. You have no takers. Take your "vast knowledge" and go help the poor.

J'aime La France.

Great Britain
                  Member #6632
                  September 1, 2004
                  64 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

You are making the claims for your product. I am not selling anything or making any claims.  Your time is ticking down to No avatar land. You have no takers. Take your "vast knowledge" and go help the poor.

Where did you hear me say that because of my knowledge, I can predict six numbers tonight in any lottery that will come out tonight? Did I say that? No, I did not. You came up with that. Now, you are insulting me. That is a shame. In life, whenever there is a major discovery, it is discussed. There is no need to be insulting or call me a fraud just because you are asking me to do something that no one in this planet regardless of their vast knowledge could do. It is a privilege to help those who are less able than us and I will gladly do that. I want to help the young as well as old people who cannot help themselves. This is why I do what I do.

watch out's avatar - behold
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #129908
                    July 1, 2012
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so how would you go about choosing the numbers that will definitely come out within each month so that you can have a chance of winning the big payout? There are a lot of random numbers in the 6/49 Lottery systems. The problem is sorting out which combination is stable and will keep on coming out from month to month. I have researched several Lottery systems before coming out with my predictions. I have given out combinations that will come out in any January starting with January 2014. I am quite confident that two numbers will come out. As soon as you are able to verify it, let me know at the end of January. Merry Christmas and thank you.

So.....you are sayin' column 1, one of the pairs will hit a minimum of one time in January. So... can I assume all 3 columns will hit a minimum of 3 times, is that correct?

Does this hold true for 5 picks games as most of us play Fantasy 5 and the big games PB and MM?

Just do it......

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7310 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2013, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Where did you hear me say that because of my knowledge, I can predict six numbers tonight in any lottery that will come out tonight? Did I say that? No, I did not. You came up with that. Now, you are insulting me. That is a shame. In life, whenever there is a major discovery, it is discussed. There is no need to be insulting or call me a fraud just because you are asking me to do something that no one in this planet regardless of their vast knowledge could do. It is a privilege to help those who are less able than us and I will gladly do that. I want to help the young as well as old people who cannot help themselves. This is why I do what I do.

I don't know why you're wasting your time talking to LP members who have no intentions of ever wagering more than $10 on any lottery games. Why don't you give a reasonable amount of predictions using a specific game and help us see what you're trying to explain.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                        NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: December 25, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Artist,

Your request is too rude! Mr. F Isaac's system focuses on 6/49 instead of PB.

Why you said: "List the PB numbers for tonight. If you decline, you are a fraud and spammer. "?

Be polite please, OK?

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                        • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                        • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4792 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Artist,

Your request is too rude! Mr. F Isaac's system focuses on 6/49 instead of PB.

Why you said: "List the PB numbers for tonight. If you decline, you are a fraud and spammer. "?

Be polite please, OK?

lol lol  You are not the monitor of this forum and we all have seen people like him claim to have some system and fail to provide proof in order to sell some product.

Perhaps you should wise up and be more protective of the LP members from scams? It is no different than what other posters have said.

J'aime La France.

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4792 Posts
                            Posted: December 25, 2013, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why you're wasting your time talking to LP members who have no intentions of ever wagering more than $10 on any lottery games. Why don't you give a reasonable amount of predictions using a specific game and help us see what you're trying to explain.

I agree!

J'aime La France.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Judging from some of the posts I've read the folks spending $10 a draw on a game are BIG spenders.  Maybe he's talking to players out his league.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 8 of 19