Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 7 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Great Britain
Member #6632
September 1, 2004
64 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Just to mention that with my idea, you can still use horoscope numbers, your own lucky numbers, birthday numbers or just pick any four numbers. You must then combine them with mine prediction. One thing you know for sure is that by the end of the month, the minimum numbers that you are going to get is 2 numbers. From 2 numbers, surely, your odds can only get better.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    887 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Just give them a call sometime they may be closed for the holidays, looks like they are in Cali so shouldn't be a problem. Good LuckSmiley Santa

Thanks for your sincere help. I have sent an email to them.

Also, I'm not sure where I can order the E-edition of the book?

Merry Christmas,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19964 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2013, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your sincere help. I have sent an email to them.

Also, I'm not sure where I can order the E-edition of the book?

Merry Christmas,

lb

YW

Let it Snow Snowman

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2013, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Some people have intuition

I Agree! some people literally; have a uncany connection with digits...!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Great Britain
          Member #6632
          September 1, 2004
          64 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2013, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! some people literally; have a uncany connection with digits...!

My idea will work for those who have intuition or uncanny connection with digits. I have sorted out for you 2 numbers that will appear on a monthly basis. You can work with me on getting the other four or you can get the other four sorted out yourself. Merry Christmas.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
            Los Angeles, California
            United States
            Member #103813
            January 5, 2011
            1530 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Is it just me thinking this is a massive "troll" and a way to advertise something that doesn't even make sense or am I too blunt to say that this is a complete BS?

I guarantee you that you're not the only one. Wink

And to start this topic on Christmas Eve, and carry the pitch on into Christmas Day...that is...beyond!

That's like answering your door and expecting Christmas Carolers, but instead getting a special delivery of junk mail and SPAM! Spam

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

And to start this topic on Christmas Eve, and carry the pitch on into Christmas Day...that is...beyond!

That's like answering your door and expecting Christmas Carolers, but instead getting a special delivery of junk mail and SPAM! Spam

You do not have to join in this discussion if you do not want to. You keep on dreaming about winning the Jackpot or the lottery using your own method or whatever method that you have. My calling is to help the people who want me to help them. I cannot help everyone but those who want me to help them, then, I will help them with my knowledge. Merry Christmas and good luck on winning the Lottery.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4986 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you John D. There are members here who correctly and routinely guess two numbers per month per drawing (if not per week as well) without buying some book or system. SPAM Spam Spam

J'aime La France.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Ruh roh, Raggy...I see where this is going now.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                    Los Angeles, California
                    United States
                    Member #103813
                    January 5, 2011
                    1530 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

You do not have to join in this discussion if you do not want to. You keep on dreaming about winning the Jackpot or the lottery using your own method or whatever method that you have. My calling is to help the people who want me to help them. I cannot help everyone but those who want me to help them, then, I will help them with my knowledge. Merry Christmas and good luck on winning the Lottery.

I'm not joining your discussion. I'm commenting on a post. Last time I checked, this was a free country and I can comment on a post if I want to. Also last time I checked, I believe we won our independence from you Mr. Brit, so you can't impose your will on US anymore. Patriot

Why don't you go out and enjoy the holidays and put the sales pitch on hold for a few days. I just poked in, but now I'll poke back out. Hopefully you will do the same. Smiley Santa

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19901 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

As you know, January is not here yet and this is coming from my book. I will give you the combinations that is in my book for January 2014 You can only use this in January mind and it is based on two numbers coming out. You must check the 6/49 in the UK Lotto and any other 6/49 Lottery systems. Canada is a very good place to check because they have several 6/49 Lottery systems there. Do not forget that you can actually bet on two numbers with online bookies like Ladbrokes and Betfred. Please use this predicted numbers to check as many Lottery systems as you can because I have not been able to check them all. Thank you all so much.

January 1 (J1)                       January 2 (J2)                    January 3  (J3)

1  34                                        1  36                               1  42

2  33                                        2  35                               2   41

3  32                                        3  34                               3   40

4  31                                        4  33                               4   39

5  30                                        5  32                               5   38

6  29                                       6   31                               6   37

7  28                                       7   30                               7   36

8  27                                      8    29                               8   35

9  26                                      9   28                                9  34

10 25                                    10  27                               10  33

11  24                                   11  26                               11  32

12  23                                   12  25                               12  31

13  22                                   13  24                               13  30

14  21                                   14  23                               14  29

15  20                                   15  22                               15  28

16  19                                   16  21                               16  27

17  18                                   17  20                               17  26

18  19                               18  25

19  24

20  23

21  22

Although, I have given three sets of combinations, when you want to use it, you only need one set. The combinations changes from month to month. This is the January predictions which is not here yet. You have to wait until January before you can verify it. Thank you.

Your group of 17 has 136 possible pairs and your group of 19 has 171 possible pairs and I'm betting the three groups probably come close to covering a third of 1176 pairs that are possible in a 6/49 game.   This information is not much better than knowing the six winning numbers in a 6/49 game will be between 1-49 inclusive.

Unless you actually post some winning predictions I can only conclude you're posting BS and you know it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Great Britain
                        Member #6632
                        September 1, 2004
                        64 Posts
                        Posted: December 25, 2013, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm not joining your discussion. I'm commenting on a post. Last time I checked, this was a free country and I can comment on a post if I want to. Also last time I checked, I believe we won our independence from you Mr. Brit, so you can't impose your will on US anymore. Patriot

Why don't you go out and enjoy the holidays and put the sales pitch on hold for a few days. I just poked in, but now I'll poke back out. Hopefully you will do the same. Smiley Santa

You said that this is spam and I as a free citizen of the World just by being a human being as well have to reply to that. Also if there are members who routinely predict two numbers per week, how come that they have not won a substantial amount of money from the Lottery systems? If you can predict just two numbers on a weekly basis and you know for sure that you will get two numbers, you should have done more with that believe. A lot more. You can get two numbers on a weekly basis without knowing that you are going to get those two numbers just like you can win the Jackpot without knowing that you are going to win the Jackpot. I do not know as yet anyone who will say look, here is my prediction and from this prediction, I will definitely get 2 numbers every month from any 6/49 Lottery Systems in the World on a monthly basis using the amount of combinations that I have used. If you know anyone who can do that, please let me know and I will encourage them to write a book on it and I will be the first person to buy that book. No one, to my knowledge can do that, no one! Thank you all for allowing me to gauge the mood of the public regarding my discovery. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                          Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12808 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Youre very wrong about other members not being able to match 2 or more digits in lottery jackpot games. Some of us have done this many times over. Matching 2 out 6, 3 out 6,4 out 6, 5 out 6 and 6 out 6 matches.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19901 Posts
                            Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

You said that this is spam and I as a free citizen of the World just by being a human being as well have to reply to that. Also if there are members who routinely predict two numbers per week, how come that they have not won a substantial amount of money from the Lottery systems? If you can predict just two numbers on a weekly basis and you know for sure that you will get two numbers, you should have done more with that believe. A lot more. You can get two numbers on a weekly basis without knowing that you are going to get those two numbers just like you can win the Jackpot without knowing that you are going to win the Jackpot. I do not know as yet anyone who will say look, here is my prediction and from this prediction, I will definitely get 2 numbers every month from any 6/49 Lottery Systems in the World on a monthly basis using the amount of combinations that I have used. If you know anyone who can do that, please let me know and I will encourage them to write a book on it and I will be the first person to buy that book. No one, to my knowledge can do that, no one! Thank you all for allowing me to gauge the mood of the public regarding my discovery. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

If you post predictions on the LP prediction board for a 6/xx or a 5/xx game and only match two, it is not noted because matching two in a 6/49 games wins nothing.  Even matching 2 in a 5/39 game that pays $1 is not noted. 

If your aim is to match two then posting 6/49 predictions on the LP board won't accomplishs much.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1654 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Remember Arnold Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter???? "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!!!!!" I can get two numbers per month by purely playing QP's and I believe that so many others here can as well. Netting two numbers, and consistently netting two numbers on the same line every month may be a different conversation to entertain, though. The reason no one that matches two numbers has won a substantial amount is because there are still MILLIONS of combos remaining to compliment those two lonely numbers. Not trying to sniper you or anything, but I see nothing any different than what lots of people here do already...some even better at times.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Page 7 of 19