Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 12 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Francis Isaac,

My combinations is only based on choosing 2 numbers which give you the opportunity to find the other 4 by which ever method that you like.

That does not even come close to passing the So What test.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

How many numbers are there in the P-3 game that you are talking about?

000-999

1000 possible straight combos.

I can play straight or boxed.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7311 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Amazing.  Still pluggin' away.  When you told everyone at your holiday festivities this week of your responsibilities here at LP, you must have been so proud!

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/264678/3211920

--Jimmy4164

Just the fact I was having those conversations was because of my ability to beat very long odds.

And Merry Christmas to you too!  Christmas

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19828 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

1  2  5  6  9
         1  3  6  7  9
         1  4  6  8  9
         2  3  4  5  7
         2  3  5  7  8
        10 11 14 15 18
        10 12 15 16 18
        10 13 15 17 18
        11 12 13 14 16
        11 12 14 16 17
        19 20 22 24 27
        19 21 25 26 27
        19 22 23 27 28
        20 21 23 24 28
        20 24 25 26 28
        21 22 23 25 26
        29 30 31 33 36
        29 32 34 35 37
        29 33 36 38 39
        30 32 34 36 39
        30 33 35 37 38
        31 32 33 34 38
        31 35 36 37 39

end (39,5,2,5)=23
        Keep in mind these are four 2if2 wheels layered together, playing all 39 numbers at least two numbers have to land in one of the four.  The trick would be to get all 5 in
        one, not so easy to do.  btw: the 19 line wheel above is made the same way

BobP

Thanks for the wheel.  You were right about getting all 5 winning numbers in those 23 lines not being easy. 

I ran that wheel unmodified against all 3233 previous drawings of Ohio's Rolling Cash5 and never matched all 5 winning numbers but they did match 2=7697, match 3=754 and match 4=23 for $22,137 in prizes at a cost of $74,359 to play or winning 30% of the cost of play.

Right now Ohio's Classic Lotto has the largest jackpot in the country this week end so I'm playing it but as soon as it's won I going to work on Rolling Cash5.  With a little luck I could pick a winner.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2013, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Steve player has a good pick-6 system that has 3 sections to the wheel. As long as you get two numbers correct in each section, you're guaranteed a JP.

But each section had different amounts of numbers to choose. I can't find the online pic of the freebie which i used to have in paper form when I used to get the catalogs. If my memory serves me, the first section had two numbers to choose for the wheel. The second had three numbers, and the third had 4 numbers to choose for the wheel. It is quite ingenious.

I performed a random number selection process to put in the freebie chart Steve supplied, but there was nothing to write home about. But I think that may be the best approach I've seen so far with systems dealing with the big games.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the wheel.  You were right about getting all 5 winning numbers in those 23 lines not being easy. 

I ran that wheel unmodified against all 3233 previous drawings of Ohio's Rolling Cash5 and never matched all 5 winning numbers but they did match 2=7697, match 3=754 and match 4=23 for $22,137 in prizes at a cost of $74,359 to play or winning 30% of the cost of play.

Right now Ohio's Classic Lotto has the largest jackpot in the country this week end so I'm playing it but as soon as it's won I going to work on Rolling Cash5.  With a little luck I could pick a winner.

Hi, Bob:

Thanks for your sincere sharing!

I have made the backtests for NY-5/39 by using your 23 combs and gotten the similar results with RJOh.

New York Lottery Take Five numbers has been drawn in the 5176 previous draws from 1/1/1999 to the last

update date -12/25/2013. But they did match 2/5=11265, 3/5=912, 4/5=31, 5/5=0.

The bet=$119048 and win=$38300. The profit=38300-119048=-$80748.

Also, I think your system is different from Mr. F Isaac's. 

If my understanding is correct, your system can get 2/5 or 2/6 in 23 or 19 combs but 

your 2/5 or 2/6 in the 23 or 19 combs are uncertain. In other words, we don't know

which 2 #s could be the winning #s for the next draw. But Mr. F Isaac's cam tell us which

2 #s should be the winning #s for the next draw. 

Please tell me if my understanding above is wrong. Thanks for your sincere sharing and help again!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

BobP who posted that excellent 19 lines wheel to match 2 in a 6/49 game has studied lotteries longer than 20 years and even ran a lottery forum at Yahoo for years under his more formal name Robert Perkins.  He runs the Lotto-Logix websites where all kinds of free lottery programs written by others are available and he's not whining about not being appreciated.

Many others here have also studied and played lotteries for years and that's probably why there isn't much appreciation what you're saying, they hear it all before.  You aren't dealing with a bunch of folks who started playing the lottery yesterday.

Just because you have heard it all before does not mean that you should not have an open mind, test what I am trying to say and then judge me accordingly. Don't just shoot me down before you have even given yourself time to investigate if there is anything new in what I am trying to say. I have bought a lot of lottery books, read a lot of Lottery books but no one and I mean no one gave me what I was looking for and still am until I did it myself. Guarantee me two numbers so that I can find the other four myself. Don't give me six numbers and then guarantee two out of six because that is not what I am after. We are all trying to understand this very complicated systems and we should all respect each other and our knowledge. It is not easy what we are all trying to do but to be rude and call someone a fraud because they cannot give you all the numbers coming out tonight for Powerball is just not on, is it?

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12740 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Just because you have heard it all before does not mean that you should not have an open mind, test what I am trying to say and then judge me accordingly. Don't just shoot me down before you have even given yourself time to investigate if there is anything new in what I am trying to say. I have bought a lot of lottery books, read a lot of Lottery books but no one and I mean no one gave me what I was looking for and still am until I did it myself. Guarantee me two numbers so that I can find the other four myself. Don't give me six numbers and then guarantee two out of six because that is not what I am after. We are all trying to understand this very complicated systems and we should all respect each other and our knowledge. It is not easy what we are all trying to do but to be rude and call someone a fraud because they cannot give you all the numbers coming out tonight for Powerball is just not on, is it?

Ok , Why don't a few of us Post some Predictions from our own System or Method ? To see how our system or method fares to your own Method . I''l post a few lines . Who else will ??

Great Britain
                  Member #6632
                  September 1, 2004
                  64 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Francis Isaac,

My combinations is only based on choosing 2 numbers which give you the opportunity to find the other 4 by which ever method that you like.

That does not even come close to passing the So What test.

Where is your method? Does your method have any flexibility imposed upon it?I am trying to tell you that there are certain limitations imposed on the system and it does not matter which system you use, you cannot bypass those limitations. In my system, there is nothing you can do but to play all the combinations in one group at least in order to guarantee just two numbers. This changes every month. That is the amount of combinations that you have to play. If you are spending below what my combinations is given you in one group, all you have in order to win big payout is luck and good luck with that. But to start with two and try to build it up gives you a much better chance. Believe me that the combinations that you need to guarantee 3 numbers is a lot more combinations than two. Start from somewhere and go from there.

Great Britain
                    Member #6632
                    September 1, 2004
                    64 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Ok , Why don't a few of us Post some Predictions from our own System or Method ? To see how our system or method fares to your own Method . I''l post a few lines . Who else will ??

I agree but whatever system that you post must be consistent in its prediction every month of every year for the forseable future or until the end of time. Good luck all.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Hi watch out,

I have gone to the link and from my understanding the numbers are from 1 to 39. In my findings for December, Combination D1 and combination D2 are the only two that seems to hit. Combination D3 did not come out once so for Fantasy 5, just use combination D1 and D2. You also only need combination of numbers from 1 to 39 and ignore any number above 39. That means that it should be cheaper for you to play. My findings are stated below for Fantasy 5.

12-23-13  9,10,15,36,37          It hit 10 and 37 in D1

12-22-13  1,3,27,30,37            It hit 27 and 37 in D2

12-21-13  4,11,31,35,36          It hit 11 and 36 in D1

12-20-13  4,8,25,28,36            It hit 28 and 36 in D2

12-13-13  10,17,21,25,30        It hit 17 and 30 in D1

12-12-13   14,27,28,37,38       It hit 27 and 37 in D2

For powerball, I found the following:

12-18-13   7,24,37,39,40 PB 1    It hit 7 and 40 in D1

12-14-13   14,25,32,33,41 PB34  It hit 14 and 33 in D1

12-7-13     13,20,32,45,48 PB17  It hit 20 and 48 in D3

I hope that this helps. Now you can check it for January 2014, combinations already posted on this site. I am going to be working on Powerball specifically in the future and will report my findings on this site as long as members are civil to me. Merry Christmas.

Hi, Mr. F Isaac:

Thanks for your sincere sharing!

I have some questions about your system:

1) How many pairs of 2/6 can be gotten for a certain next draw by using your system?

2) How can we generate the combs based on the 2/6? In other words, how can we select

the other 4 #s by using your system?

3) How many combs we have to use (or at least) for a certain  next draw in general

by using your system?

4) How about the winning rate for the 6/49 game by using your system according to your

experiences more than 19 years? In other words, how about the profit of your system?

5) How can use your strategy for other Pick-6 games such as 6/40, 6/59, ...etc?

I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks for your sincere sharing and help!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                        watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I'm game. Tonight I nailed # 30 it matched his chart  #30.......13-07-05. The winning Fantasy 5 numbers were 7=13=21=28=30

My picks for tomorrow 12/27 are 07 and 30

Just do it......

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I don't know who you are talking about but I never suggested you try and predict the winning PB numbers, I thought you were talking about 6/49 games and suggested you post some predictions for evaluation.  I did read your posts and I'll say it again, I've read or hear it all before. 

If you had read the LP archives then you would know you're not the first person to come to LP claiming to have spent twenty years studying the lottery and offering to sell a book with all their accumulative knowledge.

Good luck on your system, I hope you win big with it but as far as listening with an open mind to your crap, no thank you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Great Britain
                            Member #6632
                            September 1, 2004
                            64 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Your must also post your prediction well in advance like I have done in my book for all to see. You would need to write down your predictions for each month, every month of every year for atleast 5 years in advance and it has to be correct for 6/49 lottery systems and various other Lottery systems like mine prediction which seems to predict two numbers in fantasy 5 and can also predict two numbers in Powerball and various other Lotteries around the World on a month by month basis until the end of time. Bring it on.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Your must also post your prediction well in advance like I have done in my book for all to see. You would need to write down your predictions for each month, every month of every year for atleast 5 years in advance and it has to be correct for 6/49 lottery systems and various other Lottery systems like mine prediction which seems to predict two numbers in fantasy 5 and can also predict two numbers in Powerball and various other Lotteries around the World on a month by month basis until the end of time. Bring it on.

5 years in advance?

I'm trying to figure out what the p-3 numbers will show in Florida tomorrow in the midday drawing. Forget 5 years, lol

Page 12 of 19