Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 17 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

Great Britain
Member #6632
September 1, 2004
64 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2013, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Hey Mr. Brit, unlike you, I'm not trying to sell anything, or write a book, or build a following to drive people to a website. Don't believe in systems, don't need to buy 'em, and certainly not trying to sell them to anyone.

You wonder why you got a general negative reaction? It's not because of any fault of LP members. It's because you passed the Duck Test. You walk like a duck, quack like a duck, so people rightly assume you ARE a duck!

On your 2nd post as a New Member, you post a topic in the NAME OF YOUR BOOK, try to get people to buy it, drop search hints for people to find your book or website. Breaking rules left and right, you try to push online gambling sites,(as Todd scolded you is a no no) which happen to be sponsors on your website. Talking in metaphysical mumbo jumbo, never really answering questions or providing detail, just asking more questions.

There are many LP members that post and talk about systems and strategies...for FREE! That is fine, no problem with that, not trying to sell anything or hawk their book or website. But seasoned LP members can see when someone, a New Member in particular, is just teasing with an ulterior motive, trying to sell some system or strategy without providing any verifiable results. Con artists and snake oil salesman come and go all the time trying this same tactic. LP is a tightly run ship, scam/spam isn't tolerated here.

And why, oh why, did you start this topic on Christmas Eve and continue it into Christmas Day? That just makes it so much worse than a normal scam even.

I was a member several years ago and I came back to gauge the response on the topic. I started it when I did because I was excited about my book coming out. I apologise if I have offended you or anyone or broken any laws that I am unaware of. That was not my intention. I am not computer literate. My knowledge is on maths and science, especially numbers, that is all. I did not mean to spam anyone and I am happy to put an end to this forum if you or other members feel that I have overstepped the mark. We can just forget about the whole topic and go about our normal business. My apologies once again.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2013, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Hi, Mr. F Isaac:

When your E-book is available? I'm looking forward to learn it now.

Thanks for your sincere sharing and help!!!

Happy Holiday,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19740 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Hi, Mr. F Isaac:

When your E-book is available? I'm looking forward to learn it now.

Thanks for your sincere sharing and help!!!

Happy Holiday,

lb

lottoburg, did you call them?

Let it Snow Snowman

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4783 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Some people really need to stop encouraging this guy to advertise his book here.

J'aime La France.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

lottoburg, did you call them?

helpmewin, Thanks for your nice attention!

I have not yet gotten any answer from both E-mail & Phone call.

Maybe, they are still in vacation.

Happy Holiday,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
          • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
          • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Your best chance for matching all six winning numbers in a 6/49 lottery is to have all 49 numbers in the lines you play and getting lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Your best chance for matching all six winning numbers in a 6/49 lottery is to have all 49 numbers in the lines you play and getting lucky.

You might do this. For a year post 48 numbers for every drawing. Can you do that by getting all six numbers in those 48 for a year?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2013, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

You might do this. For a year post 48 numbers for every drawing. Can you do that by getting all six numbers in those 48 for a year?

There are 49 numbers in a 6/49 matrix, you could come up short if you only use 48. Unhappy

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5588 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I tend to agree with that statement. That way you know you all the numbers that are drawn, but.... getting the winning numbers on the same line is a bugger.

I printed a wheel from BobP's Lotto Logix several years ago. It's a wheel that you play all the numbers in the game on 20 lines. Lotto Texas has 54 numbers and I have this wheel in a notebook. After every draw I check to see if there would have been any winners. Over the past 5 years the best I would have done is 4 out of 6. That happens once or twice a year. So figure 104 draws a year times 20 is $2080.

That experiment has caused me to just play 1 or 2 lines each draw.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2013, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I tend to agree with that statement. That way you know you all the numbers that are drawn, but.... getting the winning numbers on the same line is a bugger.

I printed a wheel from BobP's Lotto Logix several years ago. It's a wheel that you play all the numbers in the game on 20 lines. Lotto Texas has 54 numbers and I have this wheel in a notebook. After every draw I check to see if there would have been any winners. Over the past 5 years the best I would have done is 4 out of 6. That happens once or twice a year. So figure 104 draws a year times 20 is $2080.

That experiment has caused me to just play 1 or 2 lines each draw.

I think having all the numbers in a minimun of lines is just as good as wheeling them all and it's cheaper.  You can do that with only 9 lines with 6/54 matrix.

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10344 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2013, 2:21 am - IP Logged

There sure are a lot more people talking about hitting 6 out of 49 than people hitting 6 out of 49.

For two years running the Illinois Lotto game- a 6/49 game - paid out 11 jackpots for the year and 7 of the 11 were quick picks both years.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                        Member #3002
                        December 11, 2003
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I think having all the numbers in a minimun of lines is just as good as wheeling them all and it's cheaper.  You can do that with only 9 lines with 6/54 matrix.

I Agree!

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
                          helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19740 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:24 am - IP Logged

helpmewin, Thanks for your nice attention!

I have not yet gotten any answer from both E-mail & Phone call.

Maybe, they are still in vacation.

Happy Holiday,

lb

YWSmiley

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5588 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

There are 49 numbers in a 6/49 matrix, you could come up short if you only use 48. Unhappy

I agree. I was using the 20 line wheel to point out that even playing all the numbers in that many lines may give a person more chances to win, but it's still a long shot. Before Texas got MM and PB, I played all the numbers in the minimum number of lines regularly. These days I play all the jackpot games so I have to cut back on the amount I play on each one.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3102 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I agree. I was using the 20 line wheel to point out that even playing all the numbers in that many lines may give a person more chances to win, but it's still a long shot. Before Texas got MM and PB, I played all the numbers in the minimum number of lines regularly. These days I play all the jackpot games so I have to cut back on the amount I play on each one.

Most wheels start out as a place holder pointer number matrix.   Often the first line is 1-2-3-4-5-6.  You have to load the wheel with your best picks and if your first six best picks replace 1-2-3-4-5-6 and they are drawn you have a jackpot.  Playing the pointer numbers as they stand is playing for the coverage guarantee when the goal is to build on that guarantee with some winning numbers already expected.

Many Lotto-Logix wheels are front loaded instead of the traditional balanced approach.  A 100% (9,6,5,6) or (12,6,4,6) wheel around which a 98% - 50% - 25% 3if wheel is built to cover as much as possible at a low cost to play.   So if your best picks are loaded first and hit, they aren't just squandered among the rabble.

Yes, you have to work for it.

BobP

I'll try anything once, just to get it over with.

Page 17 of 19