Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 16 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

It was a really simple system; he picked three numbers, paired the remaining 34 numbers and played the 17 lines. One of the lines matched a pair and he won $100,000 plus $160 for the 16 three number matches. I guess he had confidence in his three numbers just like John Struna who played the same five numbers 52 times and they were drawn on Oct. 25 2001.

http://www.adweb.co.uk/stan/index.cfm?OurStan=77

Stack,

Thanks for your interesting story!

But I want to know your co-worker's story of smart luck.

How can he win the $100,000 plus $160 in detail?

Which system did he use and how can he use it?

Could you share it with us here if convenience?

Thanks a lots!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

No, it is not possible to know the results of the lottery before the numbers are drawn.

It might be or not be possible to calculate 2 numbers, but it is not possible to be certain that they will come out.

----------------

There is nothing to discuss about it, it is not possible, period.

I think lotto #s can be predicted.

Indeed lotto is a random and chance game but it's a real science too in the view of mathematics.

The reason that we have not yet found a good system or strategy is

we have not yet had the enough ability to design it, otherwise,

the people who possess such software do not want to share it.

There is a good example like Weather Forecast.

We have to admit that today's accuracy of the weather forecast  is much better

than before. It depends on the progress of contemporary computer science

(including the Artificial Intelligence and the Remote Sensing Technology) completely.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      watch out's avatar - behold
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #129908
      July 1, 2012
      200 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

This is for tonight 12-27 Ga Fantasy 5 Picks.... 14 21 23 29 30 13 07 5 The bold 14&30 are my picks, the other numbers came from the matching chart.

1 4 6 22 28  Rats Crying

Just do it......

NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

It is not possible to predict the 6 numbersby themselves and to be sure that they will be the next winning numbers.

Maybe somebody could in some way come out with them (And that is not very likely), but there is no way to be sure that they will be the next winning numbers.

Saying lotto #s can be predicted means that:

a. The lotto's ODDS can be reduced down by our tools which include the paper & pen, Excel,

software such C++, Java, ...etc, and even someone's Mystical methods....

The tool is better the odd is lower.

b. The meaning of PREDICTION is that we can win constantly (not each time!) and economically

(get a real profit !) by using a system which is really working for lotto.

Saying win means various prizes from the lowest to a JP.

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

A good lotto software should furthest follow the statistical law of random and chance in

lotto games and furthest replace the functions of human brain including Statistical

Calculation, the Forecast Analysis (similar to Artificial Intelligence), Optimized Feedback, and

other operations.

Some software have Statistical Calculation only but can not make a good Forecast Analysis like GH's

Advantage Plus.

Some software have so many Filters in which they include too many uncertainties to

select like Stan's  Expert Lotto.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2013, 12:29 am - IP Logged

It was a really simple system; he picked three numbers, paired the remaining 34 numbers and played the 17 lines. One of the lines matched a pair and he won $100,000 plus $160 for the 16 three number matches. I guess he had confidence in his three numbers just like John Struna who played the same five numbers 52 times and they were drawn on Oct. 25 2001.

http://www.adweb.co.uk/stan/index.cfm?OurStan=77

Obviously he got lucky or he would have repeated the win again soon afterward.

When I matched 5of6 earlier this year in Ohio's Classic Lotto I thought it was only my system working but when I analyzed the win I discovered with a little more luck I could have matched all 6 numbers but I was lucky to even get the five numbers in the same line since I only played ten lines and the possible combinations fitting the parameters were upward of a thousand.  It can be frustrating when I stick the winning combination in the system and it fits the parameters I used but the 10 lines I played don't contain enough of the winning numbers to match more than three for $2.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2013, 2:24 am - IP Logged

"You can research the lottery for 19 years and then give out your result for free if you think that it will be appreciated that way."

Yeah, you did the bulk of your research right here and got all your info from LP members for free.

And then you put it in a book and want them to buy it back.

What a guy.

Thanks ever so much.

The last time that I was here, I did not get nor find anyone telling me what I needed to hear. That was why I went away to find it myself. To think that I got my idea from this site, what idea exactly did I get and if I found it, why did I left in 2004? That is atleast 9 years ago. So, I found something on this site in 2004 and then decided to publish in 2013? You must be joking. My idea is my own, it comes from my research and I got nothing from LP and nothing from all the books that I had read, nothing. So, I wrote my own. Let me ask you a question, the founder of this site wrote a book. It is Lottery Results 2012 Almamnac by Todd Norhtrop. Did you buy it in order to support him because I sure did? Did you or are you just good at having a go at those who are doing the best they can in order to help understand a very complicated system?

Great Britain
                Member #6632
                September 1, 2004
                64 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2013, 2:29 am - IP Logged

The last time that I was here, I did not get nor find anyone telling me what I needed to hear. That was why I went away to find it myself. To think that I got my idea from this site, what idea exactly did I get and if I found it, why did I left in 2004? That is atleast 9 years ago. So, I found something on this site in 2004 and then decided to publish in 2013? You must be joking. My idea is my own, it comes from my research and I got nothing from LP and nothing from all the books that I had read, nothing. So, I wrote my own. Let me ask you a question, the founder of this site wrote a book. It is Lottery Results 2012 Almamnac by Todd Norhtrop. Did you buy it in order to support him because I sure did? Did you or are you just good at having a go at those who are doing the best they can in order to help understand a very complicated system?

Todd Northrop wrote a book. Lottery Post 2012 Lottery Results Almanac (Canada Edition). Show your support by buyingh his book. I have and you should too.

Great Britain
                  Member #6632
                  September 1, 2004
                  64 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2013, 2:44 am - IP Logged

I was thinking the same thing:

Post #1 - Sept 2004

Post #2 - Christmas Eve 2013: Buy my book!

WTF? Skeptical

If I did the bulk of my research here, I would keep on coming back all the time. When I was on this site in 2004, I had my own original idea then.You can go back to the archive and check. I always have my own original idea but one thing was missing from my idea. It is time. How long would it take for my numbers to come out? I have always battled with this problem and no one now and then could help me with that, no one. So LP gave me the idea to write a book about two numbers coming out for the foreseable future. You are joking, surely. I see exactly where this is going. You are trying to take credit for my original and had work. You will never succeed at doing that, never. Come up with your own idea which you got from LP and go and use it to make yourself rich by winning the Jackpot on the Lottery. Good luck with that.

Great Britain
                    Member #6632
                    September 1, 2004
                    64 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2013, 3:29 am - IP Logged

I cannot believe how jealous and bitter some people on this site are. Saying that I got my idea which took me a lot of hardwork, dedication, determination for 19 years, from this site. I am sure there is a name for this in law and people have been known to have legal action taken against them for making such an unfounded allegation against someone's original work. If I got my original idea from this site, why don't you come up with three numbers from January to December for the forseable future. Afterall, I have not done that yet. You go and do it. I feel sorry for those members with thinking like that. It is such a shame.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                      Los Angeles, California
                      United States
                      Member #103813
                      January 5, 2011
                      1530 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2013, 3:56 am - IP Logged

I cannot believe how jealous and bitter some people on this site are. Saying that I got my idea which took me a lot of hardwork, dedication, determination for 19 years, from this site. I am sure there is a name for this in law and people have been known to have legal action taken against them for making such an unfounded allegation against someone's original work. If I got my original idea from this site, why don't you come up with three numbers from January to December for the forseable future. Afterall, I have not done that yet. You go and do it. I feel sorry for those members with thinking like that. It is such a shame.

Why do you keep replying to your own posts? Nobody to talk to? 

Paranoid that people are trying to steal your original idea, and threatening legal action against them? I feel sorry for you thinking like that. It is such a shame.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                        Los Angeles, California
                        United States
                        Member #103813
                        January 5, 2011
                        1530 Posts
                        Posted: December 28, 2013, 3:58 am - IP Logged

If I did the bulk of my research here, I would keep on coming back all the time. When I was on this site in 2004, I had my own original idea then.You can go back to the archive and check. I always have my own original idea but one thing was missing from my idea. It is time. How long would it take for my numbers to come out? I have always battled with this problem and no one now and then could help me with that, no one. So LP gave me the idea to write a book about two numbers coming out for the foreseable future. You are joking, surely. I see exactly where this is going. You are trying to take credit for my original and had work. You will never succeed at doing that, never. Come up with your own idea which you got from LP and go and use it to make yourself rich by winning the Jackpot on the Lottery. Good luck with that.

You did not respond to my previous post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/270127/3405084

It would be interesting to see your response to that. Maybe you overlooked it in the flurry of that other snake oil salesman coming in and hijacking the thread.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: December 28, 2013, 4:35 am - IP Logged

What's an "Almamnac"?

Why don't you stop being such an illiterate cheapskate tightwad and buy a Lottery Post Membership while you're here stealing all our ideas so you can sell them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1EkZ4zoBlE

Don't make us open up another can o' whoop-a$$ on ya, son.

Now go brush your teeth and quit wearin' women's underwear, ya bloody wanker.

Great Britain
                            Member #6632
                            September 1, 2004
                            64 Posts
                            Posted: December 28, 2013, 4:56 am - IP Logged

Why do you keep replying to your own posts? Nobody to talk to? 

Paranoid that people are trying to steal your original idea, and threatening legal action against them? I feel sorry for you thinking like that. It is such a shame.

I am not threatening legal action against anyone. I am merely saying that there is a law against accusing someone of stealing an original idea and making it their own. That is not on, is it? It is called defamation of character, I believe. Anyway, I am not paranoid about anything at all. Anyone that can do better, I say good luck to them.

Great Britain
                              Member #6632
                              September 1, 2004
                              64 Posts
                              Posted: December 28, 2013, 5:03 am - IP Logged

What's an "Almamnac"?

Why don't you stop being such an illiterate cheapskate tightwad and buy a Lottery Post Membership while you're here stealing all our ideas so you can sell them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1EkZ4zoBlE

Don't make us open up another can o' whoop-a$$ on ya, son.

Now go brush your teeth and quit wearin' women's underwear, ya bloody wanker.

I am not going to scoop to your level of name calling and the rest. It is almanac and that is obviously a typo error which happens to a lot of people everyday. I have only just started on this site again after I left about 9 years ago. There are a lot of good people on this site and there are also some members who are just bitter and twisted. In our hearts, we know which category that we belong to and only GOD can be the judge of what we do here on Planet Earth.

Page 16 of 19