Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 18 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2013, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I always make sure that my favorites are in one combination, especially when I play only one combination.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Most wheels start out as a place holder pointer number matrix.   Often the first line is 1-2-3-4-5-6.  You have to load the wheel with your best picks and if your first six best picks replace 1-2-3-4-5-6 and they are drawn you have a jackpot.  Playing the pointer numbers as they stand is playing for the coverage guarantee when the goal is to build on that guarantee with some winning numbers already expected.

Many Lotto-Logix wheels are front loaded instead of the traditional balanced approach.  A 100% (9,6,5,6) or (12,6,4,6) wheel around which a 98% - 50% - 25% 3if wheel is built to cover as much as possible at a low cost to play.   So if your best picks are loaded first and hit, they aren't just squandered among the rabble.

Yes, you have to work for it.

BobP

I'll try anything once, just to get it over with.

Bob,

Thanks for your sincere sharing!

But could you give us a living example to explain how do your system work in detail?

Thanks a lots!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
      rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5615 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Most wheels start out as a place holder pointer number matrix.   Often the first line is 1-2-3-4-5-6.  You have to load the wheel with your best picks and if your first six best picks replace 1-2-3-4-5-6 and they are drawn you have a jackpot.  Playing the pointer numbers as they stand is playing for the coverage guarantee when the goal is to build on that guarantee with some winning numbers already expected.

Many Lotto-Logix wheels are front loaded instead of the traditional balanced approach.  A 100% (9,6,5,6) or (12,6,4,6) wheel around which a 98% - 50% - 25% 3if wheel is built to cover as much as possible at a low cost to play.   So if your best picks are loaded first and hit, they aren't just squandered among the rabble.

Yes, you have to work for it.

BobP

I'll try anything once, just to get it over with.

Your "all the numbers on 20 tickets" wheel is a balanced wheel. I've never been interested in any of the front loaded wheels. While I doubt that I would ever play $20 a draw on any game every draw, it is interesting to see how playing the same numbers on this wheel over the years have done. Texas Lotto has had the same matrix now since April 2006. But, again, while I think playing all the numbers, whether on the minimum number of lines, or more lines, ensures you will have the winning numbers in play, it's still a very long shot to even win anything better than 4 out 6.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5615 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Bob,

Thanks for your sincere sharing!

But could you give us a living example to explain how do your system work in detail?

Thanks a lots!

Best regards,

lb

Check out his website Lotto-logix. Lots of good stuff.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7325 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Stack,

Thanks for your interesting story!

But I want to know your co-worker's story of smart luck.

How can he win the $100,000 plus $160 in detail?

Which system did he use and how can he use it?

Could you share it with us here if convenience?

Thanks a lots!

I like the term "smart luck" because that is basically what self pick players are doing.

I really don't know how he determined which three numbers to use, but the betting strategy was to play his three numbers on all 17 lines with one each of the other 34 numbers (5/37 game). The win guarantee when matching his three numbers was either a jackpot win plus 16 three number matches or two four number matches with 15 three number matches. The three number match paid $10 so that's where the $160 came from.

Had he just matched two numbers, each ticket was still a winner because a two number match paid $1 and three of the tickets would either match three numbers or one three and one four number match. He could cash something by matching one number or zero numbers but needed a two number match to guarantee covering the cost of the tickets.

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I like the term "smart luck" because that is basically what self pick players are doing.

I really don't know how he determined which three numbers to use, but the betting strategy was to play his three numbers on all 17 lines with one each of the other 34 numbers (5/37 game). The win guarantee when matching his three numbers was either a jackpot win plus 16 three number matches or two four number matches with 15 three number matches. The three number match paid $10 so that's where the $160 came from.

Had he just matched two numbers, each ticket was still a winner because a two number match paid $1 and three of the tickets would either match three numbers or one three and one four number match. He could cash something by matching one number or zero numbers but needed a two number match to guarantee covering the cost of the tickets.

Stack,

Thanks for your reply!

Could you ask for him which system or strategy does he use to the 5/37?

Happy Holidays,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
              Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4806 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Stack,

Thanks for your reply!

Could you ask for him which system or strategy does he use to the 5/37?

Happy Holidays,

lb

Lottobug:

You are asking an usual number of details and asking for more details even when members respond to you. Is this for some article or blog or book perhaps?  It seems very one sided and more than a little out of place to me.

J'aime La France.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7325 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Obviously he got lucky or he would have repeated the win again soon afterward.

When I matched 5of6 earlier this year in Ohio's Classic Lotto I thought it was only my system working but when I analyzed the win I discovered with a little more luck I could have matched all 6 numbers but I was lucky to even get the five numbers in the same line since I only played ten lines and the possible combinations fitting the parameters were upward of a thousand.  It can be frustrating when I stick the winning combination in the system and it fits the parameters I used but the 10 lines I played don't contain enough of the winning numbers to match more than three for $2.

The luck factor was matching all three of his numbers, but by playing them with all the other numbers, his odds of winning the jackpot were reduced to one in 33. The bet cost $17 and not a wager everybody would make, but matching two numbers showed a profit and possible by just matching one number.

"but I was lucky to even get the five numbers in the same line since I only played ten lines and the possible combinations fitting the parameters were upward of a thousand."

The odds of matching three numbers in RC5 is one in 103 and my co-worker didn't expect to win the jackpot the first time or every time he matched all three numbers, but knew the three and four number match payoffs covered the cost of play. If your parameters are creating less lines than the amount you can win, it might be worthwhile playing them all. I could justify playing 20 RC5 tickets a drawing by getting a four number match every 15 drawings.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

YWSmiley

Hi,Helpmewin:

I have received your PM and replied to you but getting the information:

This member has blocked you from sending them messages

However, I agree with your opinion: she is a trouble maker  P***ed

The best way to her just is Don't care her and Don't reply her too, isn't it?

Happy New Year to you and your family,

lb

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4806 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm interesting since I had to put her on block months ago because was PM'ing me to death and wanting me to go into forums and cause trouble with her. She kept ignoring my warnings on her conduct. Some of us work for a living.

J'aime La France.

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Check out his website Lotto-logix. Lots of good stuff.

rcbbuckeye,

Thanks for your attention! In fact, I have known Bob and his website since 2002.

However, I have to say his website is a Lotto Fleamarket. There are lots of lotto stuff

in which the good and bad are intermingled. I think maybe Bob knows which one does

work really. This is why my post asks for him.

Best regards,

lb

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2013, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

There sure are a lot more people talking about hitting 6 out of 49 than people hitting 6 out of 49.

For two years running the Illinois Lotto game- a 6/49 game - paid out 11 jackpots for the year and 7 of the 11 were quick picks both years.

7 of 11 jackpots is 64% won by quick picks, most lottery websites report 70-80% of their jackpots are won by quick picks.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2013, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Hi,Helpmewin:

I have received your PM and replied to you but getting the information:

This member has blocked you from sending them messages

However, I agree with your opinion: she is a trouble maker  P***ed

The best way to her just is Don't care her and Don't reply her too, isn't it?

Happy New Year to you and your family,

lb

Artist is not a troublemaker in any sense of the word.

But you seem to be a scatterbrain.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10356 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

7 of 11 jackpots is 64% won by quick picks, most lottery websites report 70-80% of their jackpots are won by quick picks.

RJOh,

The Illinois lotto game is drawn three times a week......producing 11 jackpots for those years indicates it's definitley taking a back seat to the 5 + 1 games. In other words not getting as much play.

For those two years I referred to I think we just had MM and not PB yet.

The jackpots don't get as high as they used to be.......currently it's $9.5M and increases $250,000 when it rolls.

Re: Artist77, I've never known her as a troublemaker either.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4806 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

The Illinois lotto game is drawn three times a week......producing 11 jackpots for those years indicates it's definitley taking a back seat to the 5 + 1 games. In other words not getting as much play.

For those two years I referred to I think we just had MM and not PB yet.

The jackpots don't get as high as they used to be.......currently it's $9.5M and increases $250,000 when it rolls.

Re: Artist77, I've never known her as a troublemaker either.

Thanks Ridge and Coin Toss. A member who I had to put on block many months ago (and I never ever said anything about her antics) seems to be telling lies to a new member to gain sympathy and harbors a grudge (she knows better than to take me on directly since I would eat her alive...lol) . I have not PM'd either of these people and that can be verified. Fortunately I have her old/past PMs and my warnings telling her I was going to have to have to put her on permanent block. I was concerned how quickly she turned on some nice people in LP. She was sending Lovies to these people in the forums but trashing them behind their backs. I was tired of the childishness and in all honesty could not keep up with the sheer volume of PMs she was sending me. Like the majority of the LP members, when I am "logged in" I am also doing other things. 

I think when one spends 24/7 doing nothing all day long but posting (and you have no other outlets or goals), this can affect one's development as a fully formed adult.

J'aime La France.

Page 18 of 19