Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Predict Future Lottery Results

Topic closed. 273 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 15 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19843 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

lol, If pick3master put as much energy into creating a pick 3 system as he does hacking, he might be a rich man.

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7314 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Aquarius,

The lotteries know all too well that even if those inconsisitences appear not too many players, if any, are going to know when.  (Occassional "consistencies" have destroyed many gamblers - those tracking posts on roulette tables increased roulette revenue by 23%. Want to talk about sports betting?)

The lotteries also know that many - most - of those touting predictions do not play those predictions.

Francis Isaac seems to be very boastful of telling people he can help them know two numbers to come. SO WHAT. Two pay $1 or nothing.

"SO WHAT. Two pay $1 or nothing."

That's why I told Isaac he was wasting his time explaining his system to players with no intentions of playing more than five $1 tickets a drawing. If a player "knew" two of the numbers drawn in the next Ohio Classic Lotto drawing, they could win almost $59 million on a $178,365 investment. A 5/39 player could win a $500,000 plus jackpot for $7770.

For $12 an Classic Lotto player could play all the other numbers with their 2 numbers using 12 groups of four. A 5/39 player can cover all the other 37 numbers in groups of three on 13 $1 tickets.  It doesn't matter if it's betting $178,365 or $12 trying to win a jackpot by correctly guessing two numbers to any player with no intentions on betting more than $5 a drawing.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

The raw wheel consists of place holder / pointer numbers.  The sub wheels are too compact to catch more then two winning numbers in most draws.  Most draws have more of a spread between the lowest and highest drawn.   If you have CoverMaster, you'd want to drop the wheel in and hit Ramdomize a couple of times, the (39,5,2,5)=23 underlying matrix won't change, but you'll have a better spread to test. 

These wheels simple guarantee at least two numbers on one line, of course you can always to better, you can't do worse. 

Mr. F Isaac's system appears to be an attempt to pick a pair(s).  Like I use for the Pivot System where you play the pair off against all the other numbers randomized across the minimal number of lines.  Knowing any numbers for sure in advance would provide a real leg up on the game.  Too many numbers, too many plays. 

Dr. Z used to make about 40+ lines out of hot pairs and triples from the game history for his tip sheet.

BobP

Bob,

Thanks for your sincere reply!

But could you give me a living example to explain

how your system works to help us to get the real profit constantly in detail?

Thanks a lots!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7314 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

The raw wheel consists of place holder / pointer numbers.  The sub wheels are too compact to catch more then two winning numbers in most draws.  Most draws have more of a spread between the lowest and highest drawn.   If you have CoverMaster, you'd want to drop the wheel in and hit Ramdomize a couple of times, the (39,5,2,5)=23 underlying matrix won't change, but you'll have a better spread to test. 

These wheels simple guarantee at least two numbers on one line, of course you can always to better, you can't do worse. 

Mr. F Isaac's system appears to be an attempt to pick a pair(s).  Like I use for the Pivot System where you play the pair off against all the other numbers randomized across the minimal number of lines.  Knowing any numbers for sure in advance would provide a real leg up on the game.  Too many numbers, too many plays. 

Dr. Z used to make about 40+ lines out of hot pairs and triples from the game history for his tip sheet.

BobP

"Like I use for the Pivot System where you play the pair off against all the other numbers randomized across the minimal number of lines."

A co-worker keyed on three numbers using that method in a 5/37 game and hit a $100,000 jackpot plus 16 three number matches. Many of the early "how to wheel" books included the "pairs with pairs" strategy.

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Mr. F Isaac:

Thanks for your sincere sharing!

I have some questions about your system:

1) How many pairs of 2/6 can be gotten for a certain next draw by using your system?

2) How can we generate the combs based on the 2/6? In other words, how can we select

the other 4 #s by using your system?

3) How many combs we have to use (or at least) for a certain  next draw in general

by using your system?

4) How about the winning rate for the 6/49 game by using your system according to your

experiences more than 19 years? In other words, how about the profit of your system?

5) How can use your strategy for other Pick-6 games such as 6/40, 6/59, ...etc?

I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks for your sincere sharing and help!!!

Best regards,

lb

Mr. F Isaac,

Could you give the answers about my questions above?

These questions just are the basic & general one for any system

and not divulging the secret of your system. 

Also, your detail and realistic answers for them should be useful

to your instruction about your system. 

I'm looking forward to your reply now.

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
          • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

"Like I use for the Pivot System where you play the pair off against all the other numbers randomized across the minimal number of lines."

A co-worker keyed on three numbers using that method in a 5/37 game and hit a $100,000 jackpot plus 16 three number matches. Many of the early "how to wheel" books included the "pairs with pairs" strategy.

Stack,

Where can we find the story in detail? Thanks.

Great Britain
              Member #6632
              September 1, 2004
              64 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

"I am not doing this to make any money back, unlike you. I am doing it to help people..."

That's very noble of you.

But why then do you charge money for your book then if you only want to help people and not make money?

Why not just pass along the info for free?

I have given things out before in the past and people just do not take it seriously unless they pay for it. The first and foremost important thing is the result of my research. If I happen to be rewarded because people like my research, that is a bonus. You can research the lottery for 19 years and then give out your result for free if you think that it will be appreciated that way. That is entirely up to you.

Great Britain
                Member #6632
                September 1, 2004
                64 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Mr. F Isaac,

Could you give the answers about my questions above?

These questions just are the basic & general one for any system

and not divulging the secret of your system. 

Also, your detail and realistic answers for them should be useful

to your instruction about your system. 

I'm looking forward to your reply now.

Best regards,

lb

Hi,

The answer to your first question is that it depends on whether you choose to play all the combinations or not. If you choose all the combinations for a particular month, the minimum that you should get is three but it may be more sometimes. I am at the moment working on getting the other four. But it does not matter how you choose the other four because if you have certain numbers that you feel will bring you luck, just use those four numbers and keep those four numbers the same through out. You know that you are going to get two anyway, so your chances of winning will improve dramatically. What I am working on at the moment is called binary numbers. What this means is that certain numbers like to come out with certain other numbers. I used this idea this month and won £150.00 which is around $263.50. I am not there yet but I am getting close.

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Oops my  bad. My picks for 12-27 are 14-30.

This is for tonight 12-27 Ga Fantasy 5 Picks.... 14 21 23 29 30 13 07 5 The bold 14&30 are my picks, the other numbers came from the matching chart.

Just do it......

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2013, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

I have given things out before in the past and people just do not take it seriously unless they pay for it. The first and foremost important thing is the result of my research. If I happen to be rewarded because people like my research, that is a bonus. You can research the lottery for 19 years and then give out your result for free if you think that it will be appreciated that way. That is entirely up to you.

"You can research the lottery for 19 years and then give out your result for free if you think that it will be appreciated that way."

Yeah, you did the bulk of your research right here and got all your info from LP members for free.

And then you put it in a book and want them to buy it back.

What a guy.

Thanks ever so much.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                      Los Angeles, California
                      United States
                      Member #103813
                      January 5, 2011
                      1530 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

"You can research the lottery for 19 years and then give out your result for free if you think that it will be appreciated that way."

Yeah, you did the bulk of your research right here and got all your info from LP members for free.

And then you put it in a book and want them to buy it back.

What a guy.

Thanks ever so much.

I was thinking the same thing:

Post #1 - Sept 2004

Post #2 - Christmas Eve 2013: Buy my book!

WTF? Skeptical

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

The answer to your first question is that it depends on whether you choose to play all the combinations or not. If you choose all the combinations for a particular month, the minimum that you should get is three but it may be more sometimes. I am at the moment working on getting the other four. But it does not matter how you choose the other four because if you have certain numbers that you feel will bring you luck, just use those four numbers and keep those four numbers the same through out. You know that you are going to get two anyway, so your chances of winning will improve dramatically. What I am working on at the moment is called binary numbers. What this means is that certain numbers like to come out with certain other numbers. I used this idea this month and won £150.00 which is around $263.50. I am not there yet but I am getting close.

Mr. F Isaac,

Thanks for your sincere reply!

OK, I can choose the 3 pairs for a particular month according to your answer.

For example, they are AB, CD  & EF Then we will design the combs in which 

the AB, CD  & EF  should be their Power numbers such as:

A-B-05-12-13-38; A-B-06-17-23-44; A-B-15-22-33-49; ......

C-D-06-11-25-36; C-D-15-16-28-47; C-D-07-19-27-34; ......

E-F-10-18-29-41; E-F-11-12-24-43; E-F-14-25-33-46; ......

My question is how many combs above could be at least by using your system

if my understanding above is correct? 15 or 30?? or others???

You mean the binary numbers such as 110100. If it means you will generate

the other 4 #s by using the computer math or program?

"I used this idea this month and won £150.00 which is around $263.50.  "

What is the £150.00 ? Profit or win?

If it's your win, how much bet has been payed in the Dec?

Please tell me if my understanding above is wrong. Thanks for your nice sharing!!!

Happy Holiday,

lb

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7314 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Stack,

Where can we find the story in detail? Thanks.

It was a really simple system; he picked three numbers, paired the remaining 34 numbers and played the 17 lines. One of the lines matched a pair and he won $100,000 plus $160 for the 16 three number matches. I guess he had confidence in his three numbers just like John Struna who played the same five numbers 52 times and they were drawn on Oct. 25 2001.

http://www.adweb.co.uk/stan/index.cfm?OurStan=77

United States
                            Member #132100
                            August 26, 2012
                            1076 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

it possible to know the results of the Lottery before the numbers are even drawn? Is there a way to calculate say two number combinations and be certain that in those combinations chosen, two numbers will almost certainly come out? Please discuss.

No, it is not possible to know the results of the lottery before the numbers are drawn.

It might be or not be possible to calculate 2 numbers, but it is not possible to be certain that they will come out.

----------------

There is nothing to discuss about it, it is not possible, period.

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1076 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I am talking about the 6/49 Lottery Systems around the World. If you cannot predict two numbers, how on Earth are you going to be able to predict the whole six numbers. You have got to show that it is possible to predict two numbers first, then, talk about the possibility of predicting three, then four and so on. Remember that Rome was not built in a day.

It is not possible to predict the 6 numbersby themselves and to be sure that they will be the next winning numbers.

Maybe somebody could in some way come out with them (And that is not very likely), but there is no way to be sure that they will be the next winning numbers.

Page 15 of 19